It Started With A Kiss

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
bugsy said:
Hrmm....this series is alright. Im just about halfway through and I guess im kinda lagging to finish it. Im not too excited.....so please....someone tell me that it gets better.
[post="135839"][/post]​

ah- i agree with you.. but the end when he finally realizes that he "loves" her.. it gets all better.. I really really like their "movie" together where they were taping themselves before their wedding.. it's so "cuh-ai" hahaa.. CUTE!

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
i liked that movie the ending was so funny how all the guys had to wear dresses while the girls wore tuxes. it was such a good movie. the letter part a the beginning was just like in devil beside you. i loved that movie gosh.

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
love this series...I just like finish it like 1 month ago...i just love joe and ariel...

they are so cute together...

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
season 2 come like in September 2007
so when it's come ..for sure it's a project from Intangible fansub
we going subbed it!

now ..everyone who in love like me with Joe Cheng ^^

we release a new serie with him
Summer X Summer ..
please watch it ^^

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I simply love this series, its one of Tawainese's best ever! Joe and Ariel have alot of chemistry, umm yeah Joe does lok like jay Chou a bit they have similarities. Joe is not all that hot or cute but he is likable and I am a big fan of his. I really admire and adore him. I love him in ISAWK, totally. hehe. Ariel is super cute, adorable, funny anf fun-loving. They both portrayed there character very well and pulled it off. The cast was awesome too! Everyone made this series enjoyable and fun to watch, I am so looking forward to Part 2! So excited, mann! ISWAK is the BOMB, oh yeah, oh yeas!

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
I just finish watching the whole series and I totally like joe/ariel. They have the best chemistry and also they r cute together. Luv them!!!
I can't wait for ISWAK 2 come out. Looking forward to see part 2. :)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I just love Joe and Ariel together.. but I can't seem to pick whose better with Ariel Mike or Joe? LoL, I am a fan of both of the guys also.. haha Joe does have better chemistry with Ariel but Mike and Ariel look adorable and hot together even though they don't got alot of chemistry together onscreen. Mann.. I love Love Contract and ISAWK! Has Ariel been in any other series? I've only seen these two and I love 'em alot! I love Ariel's singing too, super cute and adorable.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
iono y but i lost interest in this drama.. i luv'd it but iono y .. it just fell.. hmmmmmmmmmmm...

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i LUV this drama so much it started with a kiss and then they kiss agian :wub: luv them

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
they kiss again is too long.. I'll watch it someday after I'm done waiting for "Fated to love you" hhehehe

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
ok so i have some complaints about this drama and fans would probably hate me for this but i thought this drama was some what boring and too long. it took Joe sooooooo log to admit his feelings for Ariel....and i dont get it the title is call "it started with a kiss" but there was only like four kisses in there out of i think the 30 episodes that it had??? ok now and like ariel is so stupiid for liking and stocking Joe that it got really annoying i wished Ariel would have given up sooner and for Joe to chase after her longer...it was like only in the last 3 or 2 episodes where she finally stops going after her and he finally reveals his feelings toward her....gosh it took forever....the only thing that kept me watching was the unexpected funny scenes that was hilarious!!! lol for example one of my favorite parts that cracked me up is when Ariel closed the car door on the little brother's finger....hehehe....that part was hilarious and you can see his finger sticking out...lol....well yea that was what i thought about this drama...

Iya

sarNie Adult
ok so i have some complaints about this drama and fans would probably hate me for this but i thought this drama was some what boring and too long. it took Joe sooooooo log to admit his feelings for Ariel....and i dont get it the title is call "it started with a kiss" but there was only like four kisses in there out of i think the 30 episodes that it had??? ok now and like ariel is so stupiid for liking and stocking Joe that it got really annoying i wished Ariel would have given up sooner and for Joe to chase after her longer...it was like only in the last 3 or 2 episodes where she finally stops going after her and he finally reveals his feelings toward her....gosh it took forever....the only thing that kept me watching was the unexpected funny scenes that was hilarious!!! lol for example one of my favorite parts that cracked me up is when Ariel closed the car door on the little brother's finger....hehehe....that part was hilarious and you can see his finger sticking out...lol....well yea that was what i thought about this drama...
yes...i know what you mean and i also wished the same things. as for the title "it starts with a kiss", it's the title given to the original manga of the story where ariel's character and joe character's first met by an accidental kiss in the hallway and that is how ariel knew that she is in love with him. the drama, however, changed it so that ariel's character fell in love with him when she saw him making that speech at the freshman orientation.