It Started With A Kiss

SunStar

sarNie Elites
otherwise... go here to direct download too...

http://silentregrets.com/?cat=9

programs needed to play files (google them):
1. Real Alternative Media Player
2. VobSub

*make sure to lable the subtitle file and video file the same... that way... it will automatically play them together...

eg: Kiss20.rmvb & Kiss20.srt

*oh yeah... make sure to change all video files to RMVB by right clicking and renaming...

eg: original... kiss20.rm ----> renamed...kiss20.rmvb

ANY QUESTIONS... PM ME!!! i'm more than happy to help out...

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
omgosh the last episode for this movie was so funny n cute..haha...joe look so funni in the dress lol...he so friggn hott tho..haha...

AT the end of the episode they had tha NG scences n oooooooomyyyyyyyyyygoshhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Joe got that evil laugh lol....u need to c what i mean lol...i was laughing so hard with my sister..MUAHAHHAHAHHAHAH....Overall it was a Great series.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i know... he's sooo different from the character he plays...

because i don't think Jiang Zi Shu ever laughed in the series... and Joe... man... he laughs at everything... LOL... VERY LOUD TOO!!!

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
LOL...i cant believe he played a serious role wen he is wayyy diff n real life lol...YEP he one loud guy..LOL. TOO LOUD...haha...He's funni tho...i like his character in real life..keke...he so cute...

Ana

sarNie Adult
Just saw the ending. Cute series very cute..lol..luv the NG...ahahahaha..Joe cracks up all the time very different from the series!!

an la

sarNie Hatchling
i just started watching this series on youtube. and man am i in love with joe, he is freakin hot, i totally love his expressions. at first ariel kinda bugged me, but then she grew on me. this series is so funnie and cute, i cant stop watching it.

by the way does any body have any info on joe (mr. hottie).

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
man...i just order this series on saturday....i hope it comes soon so i can start watching it...cause all ya said that its good...hope its good..

channy

sarNie Egg
I just finished watching ISWAK....arghhhh....wish they were more...no more...how sad.

I can't stop laughing at the part when XQ tried to through the caterpillar up but it end up going into her mouth. How disgusting, slimy and hairy too, ewwwwwwwww

I'm still laughing !..! : O ) toooo cutee

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
sarN said:
<center><embed src="http://www.sarnworld.com/media-picture/ghost-jap.wmv" width="200" height="200" autostart="0">

ya can either stream it ---> click "play"
I can't get over dis scene i crack up everytime :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:
</center>
[post="70550"][/post]​

what episode is this in? i dl all the episode from the bm, but i don't think i see this part?

sarN

sarNie Granny
i forgot wat eps but it soo funnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . IT the eps where they have dis holloween party and everyone is dress up except Joe

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i remember seeing this part in youtube, but i don't see it on the episode i dl from bm....the series i dl at bm, i think they cut out alot of scene...'cause i remember seeing their graduation party where "ah jing" i think that's his name....imagine him and XQ dancing together on the table...but i didn't see that part either....so i guess the one i dl they cut some part out....

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
i'm so slow in watching this series!! ahhh! but i'm in love with it right now... acutally i'm not done with this series, but i just have to say that the main actor is so HOTTTTT!!!!! it's a great great series so far!!!

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
im done with this drama...do i like it?...ummm..it ok....i like frog prince better...i wasnt as good as i though it would be but...at the end was funny and touching when joe ask her to marry him...

Lotus

sarNie Egg
i haven't finished this series yet but it is getting good and sad toward the ending love Joe and Ariel cute couple

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i personally think this is one of the best and first of it's kind... i haven't seen dramas like this before... the storyline is new and fresh.... so it was very interesting to watch...

although...there were times i thought Ariel was weird looking... same for Joe too... otherwise... I LOVED IT!!!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
oh yes... my older sister and younger sister who are married begged me to burn them copies too... and one of my friends too... they're all hooked on it because of me... LOL...

my friend is now officially obessed with Joe Cheng...

x_baybii-T

sarNie Egg
This drama is so KOOL!! love it!! jiang mama is such an awesome mum.. =] she is so funny !

joe and ariel are the cutest couple ever =]