It Started With A Kiss

azntgr

sarNie Egg
i love this series, even though i just saw parts. i think i going to whole out on the whole series and watch it all when the second season comes out.

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
I just started to watch it and this is so addicting !!!!!
I'm at epi 4.
I love this kind of drama mouhaha
and it's my first Taiwanese drama~~ not bad :wub:
i'm gonna learn some words lool

natty

Chubs
your first kristie? then i recommend:

prince who turn into a frog (funny)
devil besides you (funny)
at dolphin bay (laid back drama)

i watched all those in a span of 1 week.. lol..

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
natty i will watch them when i'll have time ^_^
thanks for telling me :lol:
u r crazy 3 drama in 1 week :wacko:

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
natty said:
your first kristie? then i recommend:

prince who turn into a frog (funny)
devil besides you (funny)
at dolphin bay (laid back drama)
i watched all those in a span of 1 week.. lol..
[post="115183"][/post]​

yup..these are pretty good...but i loveeeeeee frog prince the most soooo gooodd...=)....heavenly gown is good too...

natty

Chubs
Kristie said:
natty i will watch them when i'll have time ^_^
thanks for telling me :lol:
u r crazy 3 drama in 1 week :wacko:

[post="115210"][/post]​

oh i forgot to add mvp valentine (this was ok) and love contract (fell in love with ariel and mike :wub: )

yes all those in about 1 week lol..

lido.. i ordered heaven's gown.. so waiting for that to come in :w000t:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Such a cute series...love the kissing scene in the rain..."don't you fall in love with anyone else"...aw...so cute...Oh and the wedding scene...that was hilarious!!! Must see scene!!!

Pee

sarNie Elites
OMB taiwanese series rock so much, I started with Love storm and then ISWAK and then i saw green forest,
and then prince turns to frog and then devil beside you,,, and
sumone have any recommendations?????

neena

sarNie Adult
i'm watching this serie right now. i'm on eppy 14. ITS GOOD. I stayed up and watched it till four in the morning!! I LOVE JIANG ZHIANG SHI!!! He is so cool!! I love his attitude in ISWAK. Joe Cheng portrayed his character perfectly. Xiang Qin is kinda annoying and I sometimes feel like Ariel is overacting. BUT still I love Ariel!! She's awesome! They make a adorable couple!! They're chemistry on screen is so good!! Currently they're on my list as one of the my favorite couples! :D I'm looking forward to ISWAK2!!

OKAY AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THAT JOE CHENG KINDA LOOKS LIKE JAY CHOU!? :huh:

Pee

sarNie Elites
in the serie I thought Joe Cheng was so goodlooking coz he was so manly and stuff aww..
but in real person he´s so gay?? well his laughter makes me burst out..lol,,kinda a turn off after seeing him so manly..well well

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Hrmm....this series is alright. Im just about halfway through and I guess im kinda lagging to finish it. Im not too excited.....so please....someone tell me that it gets better.

Pee

sarNie Elites
it gets a better actually lol.... in know it was a lil boring sumtimes..but the last episodes are fun ^^ ...

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
at SOME point i thought it was boring, but over all its pretty good =)

i freakin LOOOVE her hair, and he's pretty hot. but OMG- when he acted, "sweet", it just didnt look right. haha =P

Pee

sarNie Elites
pii-nky said:
at SOME point i thought it was boring, but over all its pretty good =)
i freakin LOOOVE her hair, and he's pretty hot. but OMG- when he acted, "sweet", it just didnt look right. haha =P
[post="136092"][/post]​

totally agree with you !!! He´s pretty hot but it was a big turn off to see him all sweet haha!.. have u seen that extra show with the cast?