It Started With A Kiss

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Ana said:
I download it from d-addicts forum. They have up2 14 episodes now :)

Finished episode 7-14 just now. I can't wait to see more cute scenes w/p'ke and n'ke. The guy that asked Ariel out is sooooooo damn cute. Cuter then Joe :p . Too bad Joe wasn't all that jealous -_- when that cute dude was kinda dating n'ke. N'ke needs too cool it though. She is abit over the top, too desperate for p'ke. He knows that she won't eva have a change of heart, so her act w/that cutie was such a waste :rolleyes: .

Anyone knows when episode 15 will be out @ d-addicts?
[post="60484"][/post]​

hey you guys/ how do you guys watch it on addict? is it liike torrents where you have to load them onto a program ro load the epi's? because i really wanna see it can you guys kinda of explian it to me?

Jenavy

im so addicted to this series now and i just started yesterday i could barely sleep last night (well not really) cuz it was getting late so i had to get some sleep...this series is cute funny but sometimes i wish joe shows some feelings and ariel think before she does something like follow joe around but i guess thats what makes this series so funny

waiting for the next episode to finish dl/uploading :D

AngelS

sarNie Egg
love this serie...can someone reupload eps 3 -end with english sub....appreciated for uploading in ysi or filefront...its much faster than downloading from d-addicts....luv this site...but take to long...thanks alot!!!!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Hmmm i'm in a mood to share... just tell me what episode you want. I'll upload it and post it in here. Not going to post it at the media buddy because I know it'll go out like that...

Jenavy

but u should just post it at buddie media to keep this site clean

--------

does anyone have the english translation for the ost (expecially the opening and ending song for It started with a kiss) if u do can u post it i'd really appreciate it and thanks in advance

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
Kkrystal said:
Hmmm i'm in a mood to share... just tell me what episode you want.  I'll upload it and post it in here.  Not going to post it at the media buddy because I know it'll go out like that...
[post="61116"][/post]​
can u plz ul ep. 10

thanks

bill said:
Linn how do you use clubbox? I really want to finish this series. It's very cute and funny.
[post="60940"][/post]​
u can go to Korean section ---> clubbox tutorial thread

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
Kkrystal said:
Hmmm i'm in a mood to share... just tell me what episode you want. I'll upload it and post it in here. Not going to post it at the media buddy because I know it'll go out like that...
[post="61116"][/post]​
can you upload epi 5 and up to end...please...thanks..

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
hehe...Ariel character is silly yet caring sincere & cute..so funny

I don't wanna admit but sometimes I can relate to Joe's character

being quiet & arrogant..hmm..but not cool like him...lol..I wish

sarahvang

sarNie Elites

graphic i made just now! i'm so hooked to this series i love Joe and Ariel there the cutest couple ever!!!!!! STill watching!!!! only gor to epi 12! shoo! :angry: but i'm loving it!

Joe and Ariel always
joe is freakin HOOOTTTTTTT!!!!!!

Jenavy

Linn said:
Ana, there are no sub for ep 10 & 14 yet

they don't have @ d-addicts site yet

I watch up to ep 14..skip ep 10..don't have it
hehe...Ariel character is silly yet caring sincere & cute..so funny

I don't wanna admit but sometimes I can relate to Joe's character

being quiet & arrogant..hmm..but not cool like him...lol..I wish
[post="61350"][/post]​

there are subs for ep 14 its at d-addict

rugrats81

sarNie Hatchling
i'm loving this series so much..............they have the subs for 14 up at d addicts now................and i can't wait for the next eps........hehehe....