It Started With A Kiss

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
can you guys give me the link to watch it live? and i need to time.. i live in the U.S so i hope i can ctach it live... thanks in advance

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
ep 17 has some funny n sad scenes

I forward sad ones...also has little clips in between

it's pretty cool...hehe..ep 18 will be the date w/ her friend..

hope it'll be interesting then...

Sweet ^_^

SunStar

sarNie Elites
hajsfowe......

YOU'RE ALL JUST AS IMPATIENT AS I AM!!!

i can't wait for the next episodes to come out... 17 is out... and i really hate Zi Shu in it... he really made me mad in epi 17.... as for part 2... i'm happy that it's still them...

it's possible that it may have already been finished because i'm assuming that the MV we all see on youtube.com have some scenes that are probably from part 2...

Ariel's hair is also longer in part 2 too... so they might have finished it already....

I'M SO EXCITED!!!

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
i love the Say that you love me song by Jason and Lara.for some reason im think its that guy with the beard and mustache and that girl who look mixxed that sings this.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i just checked with d-addicts and people are saying that two last episodes will be airing together... that means.. this weekend will be the last of ISWAK 1... i'm so excited!!!

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
SunStar said:
i just checked with d-addicts and people are saying that two last episodes will be airing together... that means.. this weekend will be the last of ISWAK 1... i'm so excited!!!
[post="69424"][/post]​
that's nice...no need to wait another week to watch only 30 mins of the ep

can't wait to watch the ending too...hope it'll be good

anyway...it's just easier for me to use BSplayer..

Xiah's_Babe

sarNie Egg
OMG!!! I LOVE THIS DRAMA!!! I know, you guys all love it too. I'm only up to 12 and half. I've been watching it on youtube, but I guess she took the rest off because of some people ripping on her, but I really want to see it and finish it!!!! I want to see!!! And I can't wait to see what happens!!! I wish I could download but they're just too big!! Thanks anyways!!

Edit: Question... Are all the episodes in ram format? so there aren't any wmv formats? I really want to finish!!! Oh, and if you guys are interested, my cousin looks a lot like Joe... Kinda creepy... And he's single!!! I think... He's just not as tall as Joe...

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
Xiah said:
[post="69701"][/post][/right]
hahaha...kewl your cousin looks like Joe..i actually think my cousin looks like Joe too and he's tall too....
my sista doesn't agreed but i don't know i guess because in the series their attitudes and personalities are very similar...but watever i think they look totally alike in some ways...
hehehe :w000t:

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Xiah's_Babe
Oh, and if you guys are interested, my cousin looks a lot like Joe... Kinda creepy... And he's single!!! I think... He's just not as tall as Joe...
kying89
i actually think my cousin looks like Joe too and he's tall too....
my sista doesn't agreed but i don't know i guess because in the series their attitudes and personalities are very similar...but watever i think they look totally alike in some ways...
hehehe
LOL YOu guys should hook it up :shocked: :shocked: ...LOL I LOve Joe....he's just soooo darn cute....hehehehehehe j/p :w000t:

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
Twinky said:
Xiah's_Babe

kying89
LOL YOu guys should hook it up :shocked: :shocked: ...LOL I LOve Joe....he's just soooo darn cute....hehehehehehe j/p :w000t:
[post="69723"][/post]​
hahaha..of course we can but sorriew he's taken...
oh are you hmong- cause he doesn't like hmong girls..gush i hate him for that...
such a jerk..but anyways yea he's still mine cousin what can i do..hehhe
oh we're going to Laos together..hehehe

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
hey, u girls who said ur cousins look like Joe

I just wanna see their pics...if u n they don't mind...

wanna know how similar they are...

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
Linn said:
hey, u girls who said ur cousins look like Joe

I just wanna see their pics...if u n they don't mind...

wanna know how similar they are...
[post="69741"][/post]​
hey..seriously thou....
i have this picture but too bad i don't have a scanner and that pix was taken a long time ago...i'll have to ask him for a current one...
but if i get the chance, i can upload his picture when we get back from Laos (cause will be taking pic) and i'll upload it at school.... :shocked:

oh and Linn, can you please reupload this series into .wvm format if you can i will really appreciate it..
thanks in advance!~

Xiah's_Babe

sarNie Egg
My cousin, well I probably can, but I'd rather ask for his permission, but ummmm, well he's sort of half french and half Hmong, his mom is like part french or something, and his dad is full Hmong. Really, when you see him, he's really light skin, so he doesn't look asian, but he is... and he only looks like Joe when they both don't smile. You know what I mean? Can't explain it that well...

^Oh, and I'd love it in WMV format as well!!!! You would make my life forever if there was a WMV format one!!!!

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
i just started watching this series too.. and I love it.. it so CUTE!! and that Joe guy is HOT... he reminds me of Edison Chen they kind of look a like... but Joe much taller ahahlol...

and Areil is just to funny in here.. I'm only on eps. 10 ahhah I'm lagging behind hahalOL