It Started With A Kiss

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Linn, go to http://kpop.bww2.com and look for nan quan mama music vidieos and you'll see what Lara looks like. She's also singing w/ Jay Chou on his song shan hui or something like that.

Episode 11 was good. i totally loved all the scenes after Xiang Qin faints at the restaurant where Zhi Shu works. Then he takes her home to his apartment and calls his mom to pick her up. But his mom won't LOL. So they spend the night together at his place. The bed scenes were so cute. Well before that Xiang Qin had another one of her daydreams, and this time it was I guess of them living together. She was in the shower then was calling Zhi Shu, like honey. He comes into the bathroom and seems all perverted. LOL Then he like takes off his clothes and gets into the shower w/ her. End of daydream. LOL When they go to bed Zhi Shu doesn't offer Xiang Qin the bed, she has to sleep on the floor. She can't believe he's making her sleep on the floor so she''s like yelling at him. Then to get her off his back he gives her the bed and he goes to the floor. Xiang Qin then starts talking back in a nice voice asking if he's sure. She keeps bugging and talking to Zhi Shu that he gets up and gets on the bed w/ her. She tries to get up, but he puts his arm around her and pushges her back on the bed. LOL She's all nervous and Zhi Shu acts like he's going to do something to her, but he doesn't, he doesn't want to give his mom the satisfaction. She was so funny sleeping. Like moving and kicking Zhi Shu. And they were sleeping in a lot of different positions and it would change every time she kicked him. Then when they woke up the next morning Xiang Qin was all surprised Zhi Shu was next to her. Zhi Shu also took a pix of her sleeping and saved it as his laptop wallpaper. LOL

Can't wait until ep 12. The 2nd kiss is going to happen. Don't think this will end at 13, I think its going to end at ep 16.

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
I STILL WANNA WATCH THIS MOVIE BUT IM KINDA BUSY NOWADAYS OR U CAN SAY LAZY...HEHEH...ILL WATCH THIS MOVIE WEN ITS FULLY OUT..I ONLI HAVE 1-10 I THINK...NOT REALLY SURE...BUT I LEFT OFF AT 6...ITS GOOD BUT I LIKE WATCHIN IT WEN THEY HAVE THE WHOLE THING OUT...HATE WAITING A COUPLE WEEK LATA OR SO...HAHA...IM KIDDN I CAN WAIT....=D

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
can someone upload this in like yousendit file? from epi 1,.... on sorry this is so much to ask but i really wanna see this series!!!! pls....... in widows media format.... so i can watch!!!!!!pls..... begginggg.... the summaries and pics are killing me.

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
please someone please upload this series b/c i can't download it from d-addicts...
thanks in advance!!~

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
yeah...can you guys.. like.. summarise for us so far..lol... heheee its seems to cute the photos and all./

rugrats81

sarNie Hatchling
i just barely started to watch this series.........and so far so good............hehehe.........i can't wait for the next eps but gosh they take so long and dl............

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
here are some mini clip anime thingy i just wanna share with you guys i found these serfing the net. it's so cute.. i really wanna see this sieries

Ana

sarNie Adult
I been reading alot about this series..lol..d/l one episode and I'm addicted now. Such a cute series :p .I hate having to wait like 6hrs for 1 episode to finish downloading. I d/l episode 1 and 2 2gether since 11 pm - 5a.m :shocked: . I watched the second episode. Still waiting 4 episode 1 to be done :rolleyes: . But it's definitely worthed :sweat:

The p'ke reminds me of Vic from F4 :lol:

What episode is this scene from?

Ana

sarNie Adult
watched the series up2 episode 6. Luv it!!!
Sooooo cute, Joe is to mean 2 the n'ke though. I wanna see him get jealous soon cuzz the poor gurl went through so much humiliation cuzz of him :lol:
She should stop chasing after him :rolleyes: and make him realize what he's freaking missing :p .

The new gurl that likes Joe...urrgggg....i hope she isn't a bitchy bitch -_-

takkie

sarNie Egg
this drama seem to be a good one romance/comedy?...
i wanna watch it but to double check the subs for it is at a-ddict and its it hardsub or softsub? or is it also uploaded via clubbox?

Thanx in advance for the help ^_^

LeSLie

sarNie Elites
This series is freaking good!!! Right now I’m up to episode 14 :wub:
I'm addicted and I can’t wait until episode 15 :sweat:

truly_nancy

sarNie Hatchling
omg...they look so cute together...the movie looks really cute too..i really want to watch this movie now..hehehehe...thanks for sharing..

Sassy

sarNie Egg
Ana said:
I been reading alot about this series..lol..d/l one episode and I'm addicted now. Such a cute series :p .I hate having to wait like 6hrs for 1 episode to finish downloading. I d/l episode 1 and 2 2gether since 11 pm - 5a.m :shocked: . I watched the second episode. Still waiting 4 episode 1 to be done :rolleyes: . But it's definitely worthed :sweat:

The p'ke reminds me of Vic from F4 :lol:

What episode is this scene from?

[post="59690"][/post]​
where do you download this serie at? can you please tell me i really want to watch it so bad!!! well thanks

Sassy

sarNie Egg
nathalie said:
I saw the first episode and it was okay, kinda stop after that. I'll wait until the sub come out. Thanks for the infos.
[post="27642"][/post]​

do you knoe where to download this serie? i really want to watch it so bad ! can you please tell me thanks!

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
Sassy said:
do you knoe where to download this serie? i really want to watch it so bad ! can you please tell me thanks!
[post="60443"][/post]​
I used clubbox

either that or u can use torent

@ d-addicts

Ana

sarNie Adult
I download it from d-addicts forum. They have up2 14 episodes now :)

Finished episode 7-14 just now. I can't wait to see more cute scenes w/p'ke and n'ke. The guy that asked Ariel out is sooooooo damn cute. Cuter then Joe :p . Too bad Joe wasn't all that jealous -_- when that cute dude was kinda dating n'ke. N'ke needs too cool it though. She is abit over the top, too desperate for p'ke. He knows that she won't eva have a change of heart, so her act w/that cutie was such a waste :rolleyes: .

Anyone knows when episode 15 will be out @ d-addicts?