It Started With A Kiss

kutiepie

sarNie Egg
there are rumors that there will be a part II to "It started with a Kiss", i hope it's true. because i love this series. hopefully part II will be as good as the first if not better, because normally sequel tend to suck. ie. MG2.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Nope that's a mistake. They are extending the drama a little longer. Probably up to 16 or 18. Ariel has another drama in line waiting she can't do part 2 if there was one.

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
from what I heard...

if there is a part II we'll have to wait a year

cuz like Krystal said..Ariel has other drama to do

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
kutiepie said:
there are rumors that there will be a part II to "It started with a Kiss", i hope it's true. because i love this series. hopefully part II will be as good as the first if not better, because normally sequel tend to suck. ie. MG2.
[post="63799"][/post]​

i know i was serfing the net and i just found this out also.. but i heard it isn't confirmed yet. Joe and ariel hasn't confirmed if they would do part 2. I sure they will right... they will also still have the same cast aswell. It wouldn't be the same if they use different charectors. :shock:

kutiepie

sarNie Egg
i found these two article from d-addicts and it's basically confirming that there will be a sequel to 'it started with a kiss'.

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/060101/47/2pniw.html

in this article, the report basically asked Joe what are his plans for this year, and he says that he will be a shooting a movie in China, then once that is done, he will come back to taiwen to shoo the sequel to "it started with a kiss". (if there are no delay,"

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/060101/47/2pniv.html
in ths article it's says that ariel is really busy this year with a lot of projects, so there might be delays in the filming of the sequel to "it started with a kiss."

so yeah, if there is a sequel so gonna have to wait awhile. as for the casts, it'll be ariel and Joe, and the same director will be directing the sequel. as for other casts members, i'm not sure.

Sassy

sarNie Egg
is there anywhere else instead of torrent and clubbox to watch "It Started with a kiss"? i really want to watch it uhmmm torrent and clubbox just don't work for me can u tell me where thankz

Sassy

sarNie Egg
Linn said:
from what I heard...

if there is a part II we'll have to wait a year

cuz like Krystal said..Ariel has other drama to do
[post="63855"][/post]​

o0o can you link me episode one i be waiting to see this movie but i cant figure how so can anyone help me plz......!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
kutiepie said:
i found these two article from d-addicts and it's basically confirming that there will be a sequel to 'it started with a kiss'.

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/060101/47/2pniw.html

in this article, the report basically asked Joe what are his plans for this year, and he says that he will be a shooting a movie in China, then once that is done, he will come back to taiwen to shoo the sequel to "it started with a kiss". (if there are no delay,"

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/060101/47/2pniv.html
in ths article it's says that ariel is really busy this year with a lot of projects, so there might be delays in the filming of the sequel to "it started with a kiss."

so yeah, if there is a sequel so gonna have to wait awhile. as for the casts, it'll be ariel and Joe, and the same director will be directing the sequel. as for other casts members, i'm not sure.
[post="63963"][/post]​
awww... i hope it won't get delayed. That would suck and i think they should lhave the whole cast in there or it will suck. but thanks for the news... next yr. That's a long way to go. :(

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
OOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOO :shocked: I can't wait I hope it wont be delayed. .
Yea, i agree that cast should remain the same and maybe some new ppl. . would be fine. :)

:wub: Love this series

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
sigh... i can't for the next ep. Jin is proposing and the "fiance" will come out soon too...

Sassy

sarNie Egg
Sassy said:
o0o can you link me episode one i be waiting to see this movie but i cant figure how so can anyone help me plz......!
[post="64312"][/post]​

thankyou very much but i need help sry to bother but last time when i went to your link i end up at youtube but now i cant go to youtube so can you help me lihn? plz!!!thankyou

Soteeda

This drama is soooo addicting! Only thing is I don't think it comes with english subtitles..if so let me know lol..but then again if you can understand mandarin then great.