Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

cecilia

Staff member
hahaha - since youtube has blocked many ARSHI clip ... someone at IF gave another option to watch it (block countries) so here it is ... DANCING KING http://www.unblockyo...3tHJmNp8Mrdobsl <-- too funny but i can't help it too .. so worthy of drooling lmao

Ah, i have issue with dailymotion na ... but i usually wait til IF upload their so i can get a better quality of the subbed files.

OMG! Maya, i thought the same .. i have issue with her showing her belly like that .. but i guess being Khushi, it makes sense .. she has to ALWAYS tempt ASR so he can always be in gutter mind too.

Supposely, Khushi allows him to have a bachelor party .. i'm so envious! i want to be one of the girl at the party .. HOG OVER HIM before he take off to his SR lmao

Gosh, today episode really did it for me .. send me off to gutter land and back to bipolar -- i think i'll be okay to see him hurt Khushi once they're married as he will be hurt 3x what he gave her lmao -- whether there be a third wheel or not, with dadi and ASR .. i'm sure i'll be okay with seeing him repent and hate himself for hurting her lmao

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:dance1: OH MY GOSH, JUST GOT DONE WITH TODAY EPISODE, IT WAS EPIC! :woot2: :woot: :thumbup: I LOVE IT!

:shock2: :faint: ASR JUST MELT MY HEART ALL OVER AGAIN! :thumbsup: :crush: :bravo: :clap:

What the heck with some peoples bashing at IF? :scratchchin: :ninja:

Thank you for the link Cecilia, but I got the full subbed episode now... GOSH ... I just love them today, minus Shyam and Dadi part.

By the time I got to the video IF upload the subbed, the video has already been deleted or blocked. I can't watch or download the flash video either... so I have to get it a desiripper. :nono1: Not a good quality, but is better than nothing. :thumbup:

LOL I don't think Khushi need help in that department, ASR is already crazy out of his mind wanting her :spin: :drool: :loool: I don't know why the stylist would give her that dress. Good thing Sanaya is such a beautiful girl that anything look good on her.
Just love the last part when she told him to go the bachelor party and he said "okay" :yahoo: You can tell his mind was already in the gutter. :coverlaf: LMAO :drool:

I don't believe other girl will be able to get close to him once Khushi learn of what bachelor party is all about. She will definitely show up and join him at the party. :lmao3:

I think ASR is at the point of no return now, his loves for Khushi is so over the top that made him do the crazy Salman Khan dance for her, so I have 100% trust in him to protect her from what may come their way after the wedding. :rockon: He is on his way to redemption track for sure. :wub:

rehann

sarNie Adult
where are u all girls~ please watch tonight episode~
their first night had happen~ check this link out...
https://www.youtube....player_embedded
wow... they did it before marriage!
suhagrat at Arnav farm house!! waaaa~ i'm didn't even expect this will come...
but for sure there gonna be big twist after this~
how if Arnav leave Khushi when she totally his~
or this is one of the reason why Arnav can't leave Khushi... because he had sleep with her~
whatever it is the one that sure get hurt after this is Khushi...
Maybe Arnav really hate Khushi after the wed n didn't touch Khushi at all...
but then she got pregnant because of this night~
the upcoming episode sure will dhamaka!!
ready for bumpy ride girls~

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Rehann!! I'm here but been busy lately!! *SCREAM* Our wish has came true!! :dance3: :dance2: :dance1: :cheer: :party: Ladies I'm so in GUTTERLAND and :cloud9:!

OMG..OMG...my heart can't take it! What a beautiful and magical moment!! They really scorched the screen with their sizzling chemistry!! :spicy: I have my doubts whether they consummate or not!! Maybe it was just Khushi's dream!! ASR made her all guttery!! :wink: In spite of that...this is so EPIC and UNFORGETTABLE!! This beautiful moment will be etched on our mind and hearts forever!

Did anyone noticed the fish bowl?!! This is so symbolic that makes me think that MAYBE they did the "deed". I'm not too familiar with Indian culture, but some people mentioned that untying the dori and removing the jewelry means sex.

We have always talked about ARSHI junior...maybe the CVs is going in this direction!! I'm all for it!!

I LOVE THIS SHOW, DAMMIT!! :cloud9: Hats off to SARUN!!!

Edit:
I don't think I will be able to concentrate on any much today!!

cecilia

Staff member
Before i even read you girls' post .. i just have to say .. MY HEART WENT DHAK DHAK at the sight of reading SR at the FARMHOUSE!

will post more after i'm done reading!!! so happy -- A BEAUTIFUL EPISODE for my BIRHTDAY!!!!! BEST PRESENT EVER! now if she is pregnant .. she can give birth next year --- around September again for another birthday surprise.
(well, give her two month -- ah, darn it .. he/she won't make it til my birthday .. lucky july or august baby!)

AH, i must thanks CV for giving me this gift -- the gift i've been waiting forever for!!!! lmao

*off to watch raw file of the RAW SCENE *blush away*

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Ceci!! :party: :hapbday: :bdaycake:

Enjoy your special day!! This is such an awesome gift for you!! I'm still squealing...

rehann

sarNie Adult
Before i even read you girls' post .. i just have to say .. MY HEART WENT DHAK DHAK at the sight of reading SR at the FARMHOUSE!

will post more after i'm done reading!!! so happy -- A BEAUTIFUL EPISODE for my BIRHTDAY!!!!! BEST PRESENT EVER! now if she is pregnant .. she can give birth next year --- around September again for another birthday surprise.
(well, give her two month -- ah, darn it .. he/she won't make it til my birthday .. lucky july or august baby!)

AH, i must thanks CV for giving me this gift -- the gift i've been waiting forever for!!!! lmao

*off to watch raw file of the RAW SCENE *blush away*
ceci~ i really hope that she get pregnant~ i want dadi n especially Shyam got heart attack!!!
i don't see any other motive CV's make this track...
why that they make one couple who got high possiblity to be apart to have their first sex before the right time~
the only reasons that i can see is the story will go upside-down n mybe worst than what we think! so they want Arshi's junior born unexpectedly to Dhamaka the story! to be the chain that tie his/her love-hate parents forever~
this is what i really think! n hope that what really gonna happen~

BTW... happy birthday Ceci!!! hope happiness is always with u dear~

cecilia

Staff member
OMG! I'm in gutter land .. he removed her shirt -- took of her bangles .. to me -- they concluded their marriage !!!!

Now, i'm waiting for MONDAY -- bring it on .. KHUSHI will suffer but ASR will died watching himself killing her softly like that!!!!
AH! my mind is jumping all over -- fiction here and there -- ALL GUTTERY *the power of ARSHI - i'm gutter b/c of them lmao

What i like about this episode is that .. if she does become pregnant .. the BABY IS CREATED out of love <3 *gosh, i'm blushing so bad and so happy at the same time .. ppl starts to wonder why i'm smiling all to myself like this.

Thank you for the B-Day wishes na :wub:

Oh, i forgot to mention -- i finally get why they made ASR dance with the towel from yesterday episode! NAUGHTY ASR!

cecilia

Staff member
Someone post this at IF- OMG! it's getting sadder and sadder but i'd love to see ASR work hard (thanks to Thai p'ek .. i'm all for him working hard to earn her love and trust once again - let the BABY be the weapon!!!)

Arnav ditches Khushi,Khushi goes missing in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

In Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Khushi and Arnav are all decked up for their wedding but Dadi has a plan in her mind.Dadi reveals the dark truth in front of Arnav, while Khushi is eagerly waiting for Arnav at the altar. Will Arnav turn up?Khushi realizes that Arnav dumped her at the wedding altar and just walks out of the venue. Khushi goes missing.

Credit: http://natasha-newsb...es-missing.html

MAYBE it was coincidental but i just realize that KHUSHI is in BLACK during their consummation --- WOW! For once, ASR is turn on when she's in black! :p

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks, Ceci!! That is sad! :cry: I'd be ok with that storyline as well!! I don't mind the high drama!! I'm with you about p'ek wooing and working hard to get his love back! He will get a taste of what life will be like without her. I think he will go back into his shell again! OMG...both will suffer so much!! We will be in for a good cry if this is the case.

I have a feeling the fans will be so upset with this track though. They only want happiness for ARSHI!! I want that too but if there's only happiness with no conflict then it is the end of the show!

rehann

sarNie Adult
Someone post this at IF- OMG! it's getting sadder and sadder but i'd love to see ASR work hard (thanks to Thai p'ek .. i'm all for him working hard to earn her love and trust once again - let the BABY be the weapon!!!)

Arnav ditches Khushi,Khushi goes missing in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

In Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Khushi and Arnav are all decked up for their wedding but Dadi has a plan in her mind.Dadi reveals the dark truth in front of Arnav, while Khushi is eagerly waiting for Arnav at the altar. Will Arnav turn up?Khushi realizes that Arnav dumped her at the wedding altar and just walks out of the venue. Khushi goes missing.

Credit: http://natasha-newsb...es-missing.html

MAYBE it was coincidental but i just realize that KHUSHI is in BLACK during their consummation --- WOW! For once, ASR is turn on when she's in black! :p
Thanks, Ceci!! That is sad! :cry: I'd be ok with that storyline as well!! I don't mind the high drama!! I'm with you about p'ek wooing and working hard to get his love back! He will get a taste of what life will be like without her. I think he will go back into his shell again! OMG...both will suffer so much!! We will be in for a good cry if this is the case.

I have a feeling the fans will be so upset with this track though. They only want happiness for ARSHI!! I want that too but if there's only happiness with no conflict then it is the end of the show!
check this link also girls~ seem like the track is going that way... Khushi will be really broken heart!! she will hate Arnav like hell... girls who get betrayed by her love will die slowly~ she even give in her body to him n Arnav ditch her... that hurt!!!
if this really had happen... n if she pregnant everything will make it more hurt for Khushi~ her heart will be hard like stone!!
http://starplusnews....o-kya-naam-doo/

but deep inside my heart still hope that the wed still on~ n she will get hurt by Arnav changes but they never apart!

cecilia

Staff member
All i can say is .. i'm prepare but deep down .. my heart is not .. it's aching so much at the mere though of Khushi crying so hard ... at this rate, i completely erase ASR out of my mind and cry with her .. gosh, the feeling of being thrown away just reminds of what ASR said about her low mentality when he pushed her away to be with Shyam during October and November month .. the pain. I will cry a bucket with Khushi and back to my bipolar self in hating ASR like then .. but this time, i would enjoy it a little more b/c i know he suffer not twice but 3x the pain lmao (it was twice then but now .. it's three b/c BABY ARSHI will come in to slash his/her dad's heart into million of pieces) hahaha - sound like a fiction in mind again *of to imagine more tormenting scenes of ASR (can't lied, i do love watching a man in pain - crying for his love. (i'm not a sadist na)).

rehann

sarNie Adult
All i can say is .. i'm prepare but deep down .. my heart is not .. it's aching so much at the mere though of Khushi crying so hard ... at this rate, i completely erase ASR out of my mind and cry with her .. gosh, the feeling of being thrown away just reminds of what ASR said about her low mentality when he pushed her away to be with Shyam during October and November month .. the pain. I will cry a bucket with Khushi and back to my bipolar self in hating ASR like then .. but this time, i would enjoy it a little more b/c i know he suffer not twice but 3x the pain lmao (it was twice then but now .. it's three b/c BABY ARSHI will come in to slash his/her dad's heart into million of pieces) hahaha - sound like a fiction in mind again *of to imagine more tormenting scenes of ASR (can't lied, i do love watching a man in pain - crying for his love. (i'm not a sadist na)).
no worry~ i love to watch something like that too~ something like 'Sawan Biang'...
through out the series... Khushi is the one that got hurt all the time!
i'm just hope if they want to make big twist like that... ARSHI'S APART... they should make it dhamaka~
Khushi pregnant... missing... change herself from innocence to someone with self confident n got her own business to grow her child~
another love interest for Khushi~ that nice and love Khushi dearly (if rich n handsome much better)... Arnav get back to his shield... even be the worst ASR ever... after some years... like '3years later' Arshi junior grow up... n meet his papa... some love hate moment between Arshi before the past reveal... before he learn that 3 years old child is his child...

something like that etc.... etc.... sound like fanfiction right but that suitable with arshi~

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:woot2: :woot: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SAY GOODBYE TO ME GIRLS, I JUST DIES AAAWWWWWWWWWWW :faint: :spin: :clap: :cloud9: :clap2:

Just done watching the episode and I'm in heaven :spin: :wub: Arshis know how to make my day :rockon: :spicy: :sweat:

:nailbiter: But I kind of have my doubt that it really happens, because it look like one of them is dreaming (I think the cv's is playing with our mind and now they can take the story to any direction they want)
But after reading the spoiler, maybe they did do it. :rofl: :lol2: What Arnav said to Khushi before the deed could be what is to come "Promise me, Khushi. You will never leave me. I can't live without you." :faint: :cloud9: But she never answer him. Oh my heart can't take it anymore... too many things going on. I'm so happy, yet I'm scare, because is all over the place now. :coverlaf:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OH FORGOT, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CECILIA, MAY YOUR WISHES AND DREAMS COME TRUE IN EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO DO IN LIFE! :kiss2: :flowers:

You're so lucky to get special gift from Arshi for your birthday. :dance1: :thumbsup:

Just done watching the promo for next episode, and Dadi is telling Arnav about the past, gosh, please Arnav I have trust in you, don't hurt Khushi anymore! :cry1: I really can't stand that Dadi, when will she get bad thing coming her way? :rolleyes1:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Girls, this weekend will be such a torture!! :spin: :sick: This is such a cliffhanger whether they will get married or get separated! I just feel so unsettled, nervous, restless, etc. :nailbiter: :sweat: I am going CRAZY!! :crazy: *PULLING MY HAIR OUT*

If they do get separated, I hope it won't be too long...maybe 2 to 3 years is good! If Khushi does get pregnant and separated, I can picture Baby ARSHI playing cupid to get his or her parents back together! I would feel so terrible for Arnav for missing all of baby's milestones and special moments!! Oohhhh, the pain of it all!! :cry: :teary:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Girls, this weekend will be such a torture!! :spin: :sick: This is such a cliffhanger whether they will get married or get separated! I just feel so unsettled, nervous, restless, etc. :nailbiter: :sweat: I am going CRAZY!! :crazy: *PULLING MY HAIR OUT*

If they do get separated, I hope it won't be too long...maybe 2 to 3 years is good! If Khushi does get pregnant and separated, I can picture Baby ARSHI playing cupid to get his or her parents back together! I would feel so terrible for Arnav for missing all of baby's milestones and special moments!! Oohhhh, the pain of it all!! :cry: :teary:
Don't say that Katelynn, I can't bare for them to be separated for that long. Just few days is enough, not years. :whatever:

But I don't think we will see any baby arshi soon, because the whole scene is a dream :cry: But this is an epic episode, with them truly open themselves to each other, I wish both of them has the same dream about them being together since they were talking about the telepathy too. :dance1:

But is alright, I can wait until Monday, because while waiting I can watch this episode over and over, and over, and over again. :woot: :woot2: :drools:

rehann

sarNie Adult
here girls~ a videos with all Arshi's scene from yesterday night episode...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLzdZcOeUKo&amp;feature=g-all-u
cr as tagged.
love how arnav ask 'Uski kya?' when Khushi she will kill if anyof that bad woman come near Arnav. that sound sweet n flirty!
i know many people confusing... it is a dream or real? did they do it or not?
but from the scene... i believe they do it... cause when she wake up... then she remember the FN...
not that she wake up from the scene~ n someone like Khushi if she dreamy something like that... she will 'dewi maiyaaa' for whole day!!!
she really conservative... unless she had do it n can't help to remember the hot moment....hahaha
for the confusing if they do it or not... yes girls they do it... that is the way indian series show sex... by unfold the tied dori...
take out the bangles... a little bit kisses n then dreamy style~
but never mind such important part like that~ will got flashback everywhere after this if it really happen...
time will clear it....
Btw... enjoy your 'intense' weekend girls...
same goes to me... already about 1 hour keep smacking the replay button~
gonna download the full episode after this n let the player play it nonstop~
hahaha going crazy already~LOL