Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

rehann

sarNie Adult
love this new article... about that 'flower' thing~
http://www.fuzionpro...nything-ipkknd/

some IF reporter had tweet a while ago~
i don't know about IPKKND wedding but probably called off!... many twist gonna happen.
Wedding-No wedding, Death, Leap, Hatred, Leave, End.

someone also post up that they just finish shoot for new promo!
n will air on 25 sept... but not sure what it all about!!

p/s~ so many speculation but most of articles and clues right now all more to bad track!! don't know what to say!
just wish that... Monday come faster!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks, Rehann!!

I'm already nervous about the upcoming episode! I'm trying to ignore and not think too much because of all these news/spoilers/speculations!! Yes, I can't wait for Monday too! In the meantime, I'm planning to watch all of this week's episodes again!! I might also read some fanfic too. Hehehe...my weekend is usually filled with ARSHI!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Does anyone know or have link to the song that NK and Mamaji was dancing to when they were acting as Khushi and ASR?

EDIT: aww you changed your banner Ceci? Why I love that banner. :drools:

cecilia

Staff member
Since this is IPKKND rendition -- it'll be hard to find it unless someone edit it out and upload it. Do you want it? i can edit and extract the audio for you ^__^

BTW, i'm uploading the first 20 episodes now .. hopefully, they'll get done by tomorrow night or something since the file are around 300-400 mb each lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes sure, thank you :dance1: I'm collecting my favorite songs from the show or songs that was on the Arshi's MV to loaded onto my ipod for my upcoming trips. :dance2: :bopping: :rockon:

And thank you in advance for the beginning episodes. :flowers: :thumbsup: :kiss:

cecilia

Staff member
Maya, i'll ripped the song for you na ..

for now, mediafire only allows me to upload files up to 200 mb so i have to go back and start spliting the episodes so that it'll be easier to upload. I'd upload it to somewhere but i just hate how some of the services work where you have limited time to wait and can only download one files at a time ... unlike MEDIAFIRE so i'll put up with the splitting lmao

until then .. these are the two that are allow so far:
6.17.2011 Part1: http://www.mediafire...neqt9p6ef13aay3
6.17.2011 Part2: http://www.mediafire...rjt07h65v2ay9xo

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid

for now, mediafire only allows me to upload files up to 200 mb so i have to go back and start spliting the episodes so that it'll be easier to upload. I'd upload it to somewhere but i just hate how some of the services work where you have limited time to wait and can only download one files at a time ... unlike MEDIAFIRE so i'll put up with the splitting lmao

:woot: :woot2: YUPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY now I can be up all night and watching Arshi all over again from the beginning. :pervie: Thank you Cecilia, you're such a sweetheart! :wink: I'll bring you back something from my trips. :bravo:

Zippyshare is a good site for downloading too, but I've never upload it.

rehann

sarNie Adult
Since this is IPKKND rendition -- it'll be hard to find it unless someone edit it out and upload it. Do you want it? i can edit and extract the audio for you ^__^

BTW, i'm uploading the first 20 episodes now .. hopefully, they'll get done by tomorrow night or something since the file are around 300-400 mb each lol
wow ceci u watch Punar Vivaah also~
i watch it too but recently stop because of storyline~
i'm fed up of Yash's action~ how crazy n unreasonable someone can be we can see through him!!
sorry if i'm bashing him but don't like when he blame their first night to Aarti!!
sorry i'm off topic~ just want to share since found someone who also watch this series!

rehann

sarNie Adult

is this episode with a sub? waaaa~ i want it too...

cecilia

Staff member
^rehann, i was mad at him for being unreasonable too but he recovered from Friday episode from the fight b/c ARPITA came to his dream and told him to go back to Aarti (maybe an implication that she's not mad at him b/c for the past month, he felt guilt toward the whole consummation due to the fact that he's going against his words) Now comes Monday, it'll be interesting since Aarti has become silent and try to avoid eye contact with him .. therefore, we might get to see him pacify up to her :wub:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I forgot to ask you -- can you play quicktime files (mov)?
I can go find quicktime and download the program for it... unless of course you have different files handy. I don't want to trouble you too much as is? :dance1:

OFF TOPIC: Do you know how to convert VHS to DVD or load onto computer? I have Wave and Ramona lakorn on VHS, but I don't have VCR to watch it, but I do have the camcorder that is VHS... I was wondering if I can connect that to the computer and some how convert the video.

rehann

sarNie Adult
^rehann, i was mad at him for being unreasonable too but he recovered from Friday episode from the fight b/c ARPITA came to his dream and told him to go back to Aarti (maybe an implication that she's not mad at him b/c for the past month, he felt guilt toward the whole consummation due to the fact that he's going against his words) Now comes Monday, it'll be interesting since Aarti has become silent and try to avoid eye contact with him .. therefore, we might get to see him pacify up to her :wub:
is it? maybe i will try to continue watch back this series~
thanks ceci~

cecilia

Staff member
I can go find quicktime and download the program for it... unless of course you have different files handy. I don't want to trouble you too much as is? :dance1:

OFF TOPIC: Do you know how to convert VHS to DVD or load onto computer? I Wave and Ramona lakorn on VHS, but I don't have VCR to watch it, but I do have the camcorder that is VHS... I was wondering if I can connect that to the computer and some how convert the video.
if you can't watch it then you can download LEAWO converter (all in one is a free apps) to convert it into whatever format that best fit your computer na .. if not, i can convert it for you and reupload as well. NVM, i'll just conver it to mp4 for you na.

I know you can convert VHS to DVD through your dvd recorder (used to have it - did that for three of my favorite lakorn and got lazy afterward lmao) as for doing it from vhs to com, there is a way - but you'll have to do many things (i forgot how to do it b/c i never really attempt it after reading instruction on how to do it lmao) Sorry na.

Rehann -- tune in .. Aart is pregnant .. and i'm excited to see how this pregnancy will come to term with Yash - how will he react *

rehann

sarNie Adult
if you can't watch it then you can download LEAWO converter (all in one is a free apps) to convert it into whatever format that best fit your computer na .. if not, i can convert it for you and reupload as well. NVM, i'll just conver it to mp4 for you na.

I know you can convert VHS to DVD through your dvd recorder (used to have it - did that for three of my favorite lakorn and got lazy afterward lmao) as for doing it from vhs to com, there is a way - but you'll have to do many things (i forgot how to do it b/c i never really attempt it after reading instruction on how to do it lmao) Sorry na.

Rehann -- tune in .. Aart is pregnant .. and i'm excited to see how this pregnancy will come to term with Yash - how will he react *
i had watch when she know she pregnant... but now she already tell Yash or not?

cecilia

Staff member
Rehann, the truth will come out next week since her inlaw brought up the baby topic during their phone conversation <3

Maya, i love that banner too .. but i want to show some love to Punar Vivah (Remarriage) b/c i love love Aarti in there.

Let's watch Khushi giving ASR the 'suppose' lap dance during his bachelor party again
- my mind left to gutter land again *blush*