Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:whahuh: Katelyn, that is so true, for sure I will one of the peoples that will goes into shocked if he do the deed before the wedding, :loool: even though in both their hearts they already considered themselves to be married. :coverlaf: But still, is kind of disappointing to see nothing really happened and the garden scenes would have made up for it, BUT AGAIN .... LOL.... OK I'll stop complaining and enjoy watching cutie Barun with his amazing acting skills during the garden scenes and will not be thinking about the BD part. :thumbup: :clap:

Watching today, well yesterday episode, I sort of feel sorry for Shyam (just a tiny, tiny bit) when he walked in the house and Anjali called him to play game with them, but no one wanted him to play. LOLz :lolyup: He so deserved it, but still feel bad for him. :shrug:

I am hoping there will be major twist in Garima and Arnav's father relationships, because I wanted to see the "in your face Dadi" scene! :whaha: She is just too annoying, and she has no reason whatsoever in any situation involving the present or with the past. :weee: Since she walked in the house, she blamed everyone but herself, and her boy-toy Shyam. :ghehe: :rockon:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
there are so many hints about their separation right now~ also when Arnav said 'if i leave your hand now i will never hold it again!!' Khushi are so angry at that time n ask Arnav to promise not to say anything like that again~ that on the 'reconcile' episode..
then also about last night scene~ i'm so worry... i'm worry because yesterday Khushi had promised will never ever leave Arnav.... but how if something force her to~ n what will happen to Arnav? he open his heart the biggest he can now for Khushi... his life is Khushi now... what if... i say what if... Khushi have to go without say the reason to Arnav... or something like that... i believe Arnav will never ever forgive Khushi!!! Arnav never let people come close because he afraid of that... afraid of someone he love leave him like that! hope that the future track will not look like that~
if not then another love-hate seq is head up~
He won't do that, he said he will, but he never did let her go. She was the one that let go, but not until their hug and understanding. So I believe if there will be separation, they will probably agree to it, :highfive: and willingly for some reason or for the sake of cooling down the two family dramas for awhile, but secretly they probably longing for each other and will sneak out to see each others, and the sweet moment will happen :kiss2: :dance1: :woot: :drools: because I don't think it will happen in either of their houses. :secret:
Plus NK said separation makes their loves/hearts stronger. :dance3: :dance2:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya...I don't feel sorry for Shyam at all since he never showed any regrets or guilt for what he did!! I don't think he will EVER change. Evil is within him!! He deserved so much more than being ignored by the family!!

As for the past, I hope it was just some sort of MU! Dadi just think the worst of everyone and don't give people a chance to explain!! Plus, she won't listen to anyone either especially when she is already set in her thinking!! She will know the truth the hard way and fall flat on her face!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
He won't do that, he said he will, but he never did let her go. She was the one that let go, but not until their hug and understanding. So I believe if there will be separation, they will probably agree to it, :highfive: and willingly for some reason or for the sake of cooling down the two family dramas for awhile, but secretly they probably longing for each other and will sneak out to see each others, and the sweet moment will happen :kiss2: :dance1: :woot: :drools: because I don't think it will happen in either of their houses. :secret:
Plus NK said separation makes their loves/hearts stronger. :dance3: :dance2:
Rehann and Maya

Separation will be such a heartbreak for ARSHI as well as the fans. I will be crying a river!! I don't know what to think anymore!! Maybe I have a bit of hope for them. Remember, Arnav draw the mustache on Khushi to keep away the evil eyes!! That means he will do anything to protect her. His love for her has grown so much!! I could see his resolve! He will find a way to be with her no matter what.

Just be ready for a bumpy ride ahead!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
pervie? horny? sensual? hahaha 10000000% agree....
i found this MV.... this sure hot~
cr as tagged
Thank you for sharing, that has gutter all over it.

Rehann, I blame that on Sanaya for being such a turn on, especially when she in the hyperventilation stages :drools: Even I'm not a guy I still landed in gutter land whenever Khushi/Sanaya closed her eyes in that sensual scene. :secret: LMAO HAHAHAHA :dance1: :woot: :pervie: :bhehe: Now add cutie Barun to the mix, :shutup: oh wait, lets add hotties ASR instead, :wackonut: :whistle: :crush: :censor: :spin: :faint: I am gone to my dream land forever! :clap: :drool:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
pervie? horny? sensual? hahaha 10000000% agree....
i found this MV.... this sure hot~
cr as tagged
Thanks!! Yeah...OMG this is one HOT vid!! :spicy: :drools: I will surely kill the replay button! ARSHI's magic is working overtime!! :woot:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya...I don't feel sorry for Shyam at all since he never showed any regrets or guilt for what he did!! I don't think he will EVER change. Evil is within him!! He deserved so much more than being ignored by the family!!

As for the past, I hope it was just some sort of MU! Dadi just think the worst of everyone and don't give people a chance to explain!! Plus, she won't listen to anyone either especially when she is already set in her thinking!! She will know the truth the hard way and fall flat on her face!!
Well, I was in the moment of weakness because of the bloopers... :cry: I kind of watching Shyam face looking so sad. But yes now I'm over it! LOLz You are totally right... he killed his child without any remorse so yes, I shouldn't feel sorry for him anymore. :yuck: :numchuck: :whatever: lolz.

In away I kind of want their separation to happen, but on their own happy term, and their understanding that is just temporary, not because of evil Shyam or Dadi. That is because while they are being separated I want the whole fiasco and the truth to come out and I want Arnav to redeems Khushi's good name with the whole marriage contact and everything that Khushi has sacrificed for everyone's happiness.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for sharing, that has gutter all over it.

Rehann, I blame that on Sanaya for being such a turn on, especially when she in the hyperventilation stages :drools: Even I'm not a guy I still landed in gutter land whenever Khushi/Sanaya closed her eyes in that sensual scene. :secret: LMAO HAHAHAHA :dance1: :woot: :pervie: :bhehe: Now add cutie Barun to the mix, :shutup: oh wait, lets add hotties ASR instead, :wackonut: :whistle: :crush: :censor: :spin: :faint: I am gone to my dream land forever! :clap: :drool:
Maya...I so agree with you about Khushi's hyperventilation and expressions!! Who wouldn't react like that when the MIGHTY FINE ASR is near!! :spicy: :pervie: :faint: That's why we go gaga over them...gutterland to the max!!

Your comment, "Now add cutie Barun to the mix, :shutup: oh wait, lets add hotties ASR instead, :wackonut: :whistle: :crush: :censor: :spin: :faint: I am gone to my dream land forever! :clap: :drool:", cracked me up so bad!! Now this is when we think...hmmmm how can you have that much chemistry on screen and not feel ANYTHING off scene!! Oh well... can't cheer them on to be a real couple!! We know they are very blessed to have great love in their personal lives!!

Gosh...we are on a roll here except we're missing Ceci!!

rehann

sarNie Adult

yes agree~ Shyam don't deserve any pity from us~ he is damn evil, selfish, cruel and crazy for sure! i think he got mental illness that he does not know!!! recently i was damn goosebump when he check Khushi out with that vdeocam during haldi rasam... his lustful expressions make me want to strangle his neck!!! he got a really dirty mind!!! drooling over other people wife!!!!!!!!!! feel relieve that NK witness it~ just like what NK promise he will always at Khushi side!! in simple word... that was too little for Shyam~ someone should tied his both hand n throw him into the a pond that full of crocodile!!! he will enjoyed it since they are the same type... Shyam & Crocodile? that sound similar right?

n for that budiya!!!!!! yes she will know it in hard way n Shyam will be the one who will put all infront of her face!! since he said once he got what he want he will throw that budiya away!! i'm damn waiting for that!!!

rehann

sarNie Adult
Maya...I so agree with you about Khushi's hyperventilation and expressions!! Who wouldn't react like that when the MIGHTY FINE ASR is near!! :spicy: :pervie: :faint: That's why we go gaga over them...gutterland to the max!!

Your comment, "Now add cutie Barun to the mix, :shutup: oh wait, lets add hotties ASR instead, :wackonut: :whistle: :crush: :censor: :spin: :faint: I am gone to my dream land forever! :clap: :drool:", cracked me up so bad!! Now this is when we think how can you have that much chemistry on screen and not feel ANYTHING off scene!! Oh well... can't cheer them on to be a real couple!! We know they are very blessed to have great love in their personal lives!!

Gosh...we are on a roll here except we're missing Ceci!!
LOL... u both~

yes~ we all here... where ceci?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't worry about Cecilia, she is probably in gutter land of her own by now. :clap: (Just joking... she is probably working hard with her school works) Cecilia come join us when you're done girl. :wink:

:crush: hihihihihi, glad you two like my gutter mind post :whahuh: :loool: I myself is ROFL when reading what I wrote there. :yahoo: :drool: We are just too crazy for this drama, it's so addicted. I have never been this crazy with any drama before. :lmao3: :coverlaf:

My GOSH why can't they(Sanaya and Barun) have met earlier? :weep: Reading this article about their relationships is just making me sadder that they are not real life couple. :teary: :nono1: :lmao:

You, ladies sees this article yet?

http://starplus.star...telly-town.aspx

GOSH they are just perfect for each other. :cry: sniff, sniff.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Rehann and Maya, you both are so cool!! :grouphug: I love your responses and been giggling to myself like a crazy woman! :crazy: I'm really HIGH on ARSHI!! :cloud9: They overwhelmed me!!

rehann

sarNie Adult
hahahaha someone post it on IPKKND/fb... they got it from IF...
shyam in traditional suit~ maybe pics during recent shooting...

what cracked me up is the first comment by one girl~
'Shyam... ur luk r gud!! but ur 'kaminapan' is enchanting!'
LOL... no matter how good this man look like nobody can stand his evilness~
wonder how bad feedback he got for his act in this series!
someone who got soo in with this series might hit him with shoes somewhre when they found him!!
thank god that i'm not live in India... if not i might end up in jail for strangle someone.... hahaha... just play around~
sometime i fell sorry for Abbas... 'repeated' the sorry is for Abbas not for Shyam~ hahahaa LOL...

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Maya for the link to the article!! They are such good friends!! Love them!!

Rehann
LOL...many times Abbas would tweet about hiding himself from the mad fans!! All in good fun, I hope! He seems to be a funny and nice guy!! Yeah..I feel bad for him too!! He is a great actor to pull it off and make us hate his character so much!! All the IPK casts are so great together!! I love their tight bond!

Good night ladies!! I have to wake up at 7am! I will have racoon eyes for sure and will be walking like a zombie!! Once I get a dose of ARSHI then I'm alert with guttery thoughts again! :coverlaf:

rehann

sarNie Adult
i see one quiz on IPKKND/fb~

Khushi's chemistry with Arnav is

a) Sensuous
B) Sizzling
c) Passionate

'OHHH Please Yaar~ of course the answer is A,B & C'
but let me change the questions....

Q- WHat did u feel when u see this pic?

a) HOrNY
B) more HornY
c) really HornY

Sorry dear if new question is too HornY~ hahahaha
but i believe everyone got their own answer since they know their level.... hahaha LOL

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
hahahaha someone post it on IPKKND/fb... they got it from IF...
shyam in traditional suit~ maybe pics during recent shooting...

what cracked me up is the first comment by one girl~
'Shyam... ur luk r gud!! but ur 'kaminapan' is enchanting!'
LOL... no matter how good this man look like nobody can stand his evilness~
wonder how bad feedback he got for his act in this series!
someone who got soo in with this series might hit him with shoes somewhre when they found him!!
thank god that i'm not live in India... if not i might end up in jail for strangle someone.... hahaha... just play around~
sometime i fell sorry for Abbas... 'repeated' the sorry is for Abbas not for Shyam~ hahahaa LOL...
:eyetwitch: What, you don't want to make mistake like I did feeling sorry for Shyam, you have to "repeated"? LOL :coverlaf: you are too funny. :flowers:

If you do strangle someone, please let it be Dadi :thumbsup: As for Shyam, throwing him in crocodile filled pond you mention earlier is good. :bravo:

Rehann and Maya, you both are so cool!! :grouphug: I love your responses and been giggling to myself like a crazy woman! :crazy: I'm really HIGH on ARSHI!! :cloud9: They overwhelmed me!!
Yes everyone here is so cool and I am very happy to have you ladies here to chat with. :crush: :worthy: :clap:

I think I has gone beyond high Katelyn, I have been going to bed thinking about Arshi, waking up thinking about Arshi, the whole day thinking about Arshi. During weekend if I have nothing else to do, I sit by the computer watch Arshi, read about Arshi. Spend hours and hours on the forum for no reason, beside reading peoples comment on or about Arshi. Even now I am wild a wake :eyetwitch: because of Arshi's. I don't think any doctor can help my condition anymore. :crazy: :nono1: :no: :dude:

I don't see there will be any cure for us until little Arshies running around for our Arshi's. :wub: :rockon: :ghehe: Hope writers read this and incorperated in the story soon. :fanfic: :lolyup:

But I better go knock myself out with some cold medicine soon, because is already morning here and I have to be up in few hours. It will take me awhile before I can fall asleep because my mind will still be fills with Arshi's moment. :coverlaf: :blush: :lmao3:

rehann

sarNie Adult
:eyetwitch: What, you don't want to make mistake like I did feeling sorry for Shyam, you have to "repeated"? LOL :coverlaf: you are too funny. :flowers:

If you do strangle someone, please let it be Dadi :thumbsup: As for Shyam, throwing him in crocodile filled pond you mention earlier is good. :bravo:

Yes everyone here is so cool and I am very happy to have you ladies here to chat with. :crush: :worthy: :clap:

I think I has gone beyond high Katelyn, I have been going to bed thinking about Arshi, waking up thinking about Arshi, the whole day thinking about Arshi. During weekend if I have nothing else to do, I sit by the computer watch Arshi, read about Arshi. Spend hours and hours on the forum for no reason, beside reading peoples comment on or about Arshi. Even now I am wild a wake :eyetwitch: because of Arshi's. I don't think any doctor can help my condition anymore. :crazy: :nono1: :no: :dude:

I don't see there will be any cure for us until little Arshies running around for our Arshi's. :wub: :rockon: :ghehe: Hope writers read this and incorperated in the story soon. :fanfic: :lolyup:

But I better go knock myself out with some cold medicine soon, because is already morning here and I have to be up in few hours. It will take me awhile before I can fall asleep because my mind will still be fills with Arshi's moment. :coverlaf: :blush: :lmao3:
love u all also girls~

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
i see one quiz on IPKKND/fb~

Khushi's chemistry with Arnav is

a) Sensuous
B) Sizzling
c) Passionate

'OHHH Please Yaar~ of course the answer is A,B & C'
but let me change the questions....

Q- WHat did u feel when u see this pic?

a) HOrNY
B) more HornY
c) really HornY

Sorry dear if new question is too HornY~ hahahaha
but i believe everyone got their own answer since they know their level.... hahaha LOL

GOSH why did you post that picture now Rehann? I'm not going to be able to sleep now, my mind will be lost in Arshi's World all night now. :drools: :dance1: :woot:

Thank you for sharing dear Rehann, just love that pic. Khushi first willing kisses. :kiss2: hihihihi I got goosebumped looking at them two. :kiss2: :drools:

Good night Katelyn and Good day Rehann, I'll see you all in few hours. :wink:

EDIT: My "Like This" is over the limited for today... so I like all the posts you girls post today alright.

rehann

sarNie Adult
OOOHHHH GOD!!! girls help me... i'm shivering!!!
the promo is out~
Dadi is sure evil~ she try to ruin Khushi life!!!
she try to make Arnav leave Khushi on their wedding day!!!!
but i believe my Arnav will never do that to Khushi~ The weds is sure to happen!
but of course big twist will happen in their relation after the weds~
OOOHHHH NOOOOOO suhagrat will be postpone again!!! -.-"
cr as tagged