Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Rehann, thanks for the picture! It's so nice and big... :spicy: Love the quiz/answer! It shows we're not the only "HORNY" fans here!! :wink:

Maya...I hope you feel better soon!! :flowers:
I think I'm close to my "Like This" limit too... I hope I have enough for later!! Having 20 "Like This" quota is not enough when we're spazzing over ARSHI!!

Had only 4 hours of sleep!! :yawn: ARSHI fever is hitting me hard! I'm off to gutterland again!! :bhehe:

EDIT:
Rehann, thanks for the promo!! OMG....NOOOOOO...no suhagrat AGAIN!!! :annoyed: :girlmad: We need to take care of Dadi!! :rant: :smack: :numchuck: :whip: :ninja: :gungirl:

cecilia

Staff member
Sorry girls, i didn't have time to finish reading all the comments but you girs crack me up with all these naughty talks --- ASR is after the man with them sensual vibes .. with just a stare .. i'm already his lmao

is it normal for me to cry while watching that promo? Gosh, i feel so bad for Khushi for some reasons .. if this wedding doesn't pull through .. i'm done with ASR .. no matter how cute he pout .. i will not forgive him .. (well, depends if i'm bipolar then)

but gosh, to think that he'll leave her at the alter just make me cry a river .. i really want the show to add in another male protagonist to get ASR's mind back in place if they do intend to separate these two ... just want them to see that he is not the only one for her .. perhaps, we'll get a deeper repent this time from ASR!

rehann

sarNie Adult
Rehann, thanks for the picture! It's so nice and big... :spicy: Love the quiz/answer! It shows we're not the only "HORNY" fans here!! :wink:

I think I'm close to my "Like This" limit too... I hope I have enough for later!! Having 20 "Like This" quota is not enough when we're spazzing over ARSHI!!

Had only 4 hours of sleep!! :yawn: ARSHI fever is hitting me hard! I'm off to gutterland again!! :bhehe:

EDIT:
Rehann, thanks for the promo!! OMG....NOOOOOO...no suhagrat AGAIN!!! :annoyed: :girlmad: We need to take care of Dadi!! :rant: :smack: :numchuck: :whip: :ninja: :gungirl:
but it's ok dear~for how long Arnav can resist to not touch Khushi???
just for 2 or 3 days then everything will seduce him! he will melting slowly..
but on other side i'm feel anxious on how will Arnav change! he will be damn cold! if Arnav is pitiful then Khushi is more than that~
she don't even know the reasons for the change! she always get punish with something that not her guilty!
love when Garima said 'Khushi can't live without Arnav~' n the way dadi answer 'I know' is seems really evil for me!!!
she was like 'i know that Khushi can't live without Arnav... that's why i make this big plan! to make sure Arnav will leave Khushi on their weddding day!!!'
dadi want Khushi to 'crush' n live a dead life... maybe even suicide like what happen to Arnav parent!!
n looking at the promo we know this is war between 'dadi evil' n 'Arnav love'... who gonna win... all depends to Arnav hearts...
n i 100% believe my Arnav~ he too clever to repeat the same mistake....

rehann

sarNie Adult
Sorry girls, i didn't have time to finish reading all the comments but you girs crack me up with all these naughty talks --- ASR is after the man with them sensual vibes .. with just a stare .. i'm already his lmao

is it normal for me to cry while watching that promo? Gosh, i feel so bad for Khushi for some reasons .. if this wedding doesn't pull through .. i'm done with ASR .. no matter how cute he pout .. i will not forgive him .. (well, depends if i'm bipolar then)

but gosh, to think that he'll leave her at the alter just make me cry a river .. i really want the show to add in another male protagonist to get ASR's mind back in place if they do intend to separate these two ... just want them to see that he is not the only one for her .. perhaps, we'll get a deeper repent this time from ASR!
yes ceci~ i want second hero also!! someone who will make Arnav feel jealous~ that nice n love khushi dearly....
i want he feel the challenge that he not the only one for Khushi~ she got other person also that crazy over her! ohhh please ofcoz it except that crazy Shyam!!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

We missed you Ceci!!

I think the marriage will happen!! Our ASR will not just go by what Dadi said since he knows she was against the marriage/Khushi to begin with! I have a bit of faith in him to do the right thing!! He will marry Khushi no matter what then search for the truth later!!

Ceci and Rehann...another love interest for Khushi would be really interesting!! My skin is crawling just thinking what ASR would do to the guy who comes close the Khushi!! His male instinct would take over for sure! He had always treated Khushi like she belong to him!! Would definitely love to see the super possessive ASR. I always love the angst and intensity of ASR's character! High drama is expected for sure!

rehann

sarNie Adult
i thought all fans will get shocked n scared with the recent promo n spoilers that coming out everywhre till some got heart attack n got admitted to the hospital~ but guess what girls... i'm wrong...
a lot of giggles come out~ even tears up cause of too much laugh...
love this one~
love the last part~ hahaha dadi the keeper!
also this one~
what crap~hahaha
n this one~
make sure nobody get kidnapped!hahahaha LOL

n gift for all~
totally fan of this~ :drool:
daaba vee daaba vee... ooooo daaba vee~ :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3:

cr to Arshi/fb
vdeo cr as tagged

rehann

sarNie Adult
the precap for tonight ep~ Sangeet Ceremony...
damn excited waiting for this!!
some spoilers said this Sangeet will be Dhamaka!!!
even Kareena is romours to be in the ceremony as the surprise for Khushi!
No comment for that but for sure i want to see another teri meri seq from Arshi~
this Sangeet will be for 3 or 4 ep then after that wedding days~
uhu.... at last!

EDITED : seems like Kareena special appearance is true but don't want to put any hope cause don't have any vdeo or pics coming out!!
i thought this just a romour but some even confirm it! don't know what to say...

cecilia

Staff member
i look forward to today episode ..
reading positive review on today episode so i'm kinda expect it to be good too lol

Rehann, thanks for sharing the vdo clip na.
I saw that Kareena will be in it too.

rehann

sarNie Adult
i look forward to today episode ..
reading positive review on today episode so i'm kinda expect it to be good too lol

Rehann, thanks for sharing the vdo clip na.
I saw that Kareena will be in it too.
yesterday episode was great~
about Kareena not sure n no comment~ if she really here then great n if not it's okay...
more important is Arshi~
looking forward for their dance tonight since yesterday Barun had post his photo with the sangeet choreographer...
so i believe he having dance practice for sangeet... yipeee!!! another teri meri seq is head up~
seems the story is moving faster than usual n its good~ everyone said it because the magic director is coming back!
i'm happy to hear that... it give me hope! this show's TRP is sink down n that make me worry! please Lalit Mohan bring ur magic again!
save my fav series! n hope the magic love season is coming back!
Khushi look gorgeous na~

i love her dress~ look smexy...
some catchy song will look smashing with sanaya dance n look~
hope our dancy doll shaking her legs tonight~
so damn excited for tonight~

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you dear. This year is really not a good year for me at all, health wise, is one problem after another. Good thing I have Arshi's to look forward to every day instead of physical therapy 3 times a week. :clap:

n gift for all~
totally fan of this~ :drool:
daaba vee daaba vee... ooooo daaba vee~ :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3:

cr to Arshi/fb
vdeo cr as tagged
OH MY GOSH, THAT IS HILARIOUS PICTURE Rehann, thank you for sharing. :)

Cecilia, I don't watch or read about the new promo anymore. I will just take thing as it come. All these rumors is killing my mood and make me don't want to watch, so I'll just take it day by day. All I know right now Arnav love Khushi very much, so I have trust in him to do the right thing by her. :wink:

But you're right, on a time like this, don't you just wish there is some Korean touch to the story? :bhehe: You know how Korean always have love triangle stuffs, I think it will drive ASR crazy for sure. :pervie:

I just skimmed thru today episode, Khushi and Arnav is so pretty and handsome, but too many scenes with Shyam and Dadi, so I'll skip watching today, until the end of the week. I'll just read the WU and the feedback on the forum for now.

cecilia

Staff member
I'd love to see a love twist if the wedding doesn't pull through or if it does pull through and khushi ends up being hurt again by ASR or Dadi then again, i want a person to come to make him jealous -- i know it's wrong to encourage such moves but i feel it's necessary to see how ASR will response to this b/c for all we know .. he's jealous of her more than anything else (even though he did show that he'll die if she's not there) however, all these are just too fast, too quick for him to change once his di came into the picture .. I don't know .. i just want a clear cut on how hurt he'll be if there's another man in Khushi's life --- who can make her happy and forget him lmao

i skimmed through today episode too - shyam just irked me every day now ...

anyway, stumble upon this beautiful edit mv of their wedding prep:

I'll live this moment forever in Arshi land -- don't want to know what Dadi has in store for them.
Don't want to know or see how hurt ASR will turn things around for Khushi (maybe)

Maya, i hope you'll feel better soon na.

Ah, another one :

Edited:
According to india-forum news buzz -- the wedding will continue 'will not call off' : http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/12880-celebrations-to-be-cut-short-in-iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon.htm

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you Cecilia!
OH WOW that is beautiful videos.

GOSH Sanaya and Barun are so gorgeous, they both looking better and better each day.

You have problem with seeing Shyam on scene too LOL :dance1:
I do want to see a third hand, but then I don't think I can handle all the drama :scratchhead2: I can't make up my mind what I want, very confuse right now. I just want them to be happy.

What got me so mad is seeing Dadi having a conspiracy to hurts Arnav and the woman he love with Shyam :rant: What kind of a grandmother planning on hurting their own children? :rant:

rehann

sarNie Adult
The show is getting wowwwwwwwwwwwwww~
some pics 4 u girls~

raizada's brothers

sangeet's awesome cast~
this 2 pics credit to NK twitter

our Arshi~~~~ waaaaa so sweet!!
love this pics
cr to 4lions/fb

kareena is confirm will coming on the show~
check this link
http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/reflections-menu/item/1679-when-bollywood-came-visiting-her-cousin-tv
just wish if she really coming~ CV will make big promotion on that...
so that our show's TRP will increase! everything is getting great so hope that TRP goes up too~

cecilia

Staff member
Honestly, i don't really care much for TRP ..
i care more for the story to unfold in a good --- POSITIVE way.
Can't wait to see what will happen today!

Thanks, REHANN for the photo -- LOVE THE CAST!

rehann

sarNie Adult
Honestly, i don't really care much for TRP ..
i care more for the story to unfold in a good --- POSITIVE way.
Can't wait to see what will happen today!

Thanks, REHANN for the photo -- LOVE THE CAST!
welcome ceci~ before this i don't care also about TRP cause we going well...
but now we at very bad level... at very low place!!
scare that this will affect the series future...
like other series also... when their series got really unchange bad TRP... they will end it earlier...
that make me scare~ what i gonna do when this series come to the end???? waaaaaa -.-"
but as MR Lalit is come back n recent ep is going great... also some surprise like Kareena thingy n also twist of Arnav love~
hope that the TRP is going great... better promotion will help it...
just like what happen last saturday Maha episode...Cause of low promotion some people doesn't even know there a maha ep!
and that drag down the whole week TRP~ n this situation make me worry!
hope CV work on this~

rehann

sarNie Adult
aww~ bachelor party....
now i know how kareena will come in~
so 'Halkat Jawani' will rocks IPKKND next ep...
n 'ambush' from Khushi sure will make it more rocking!!

cecilia

Staff member
Rehann, Fuzzy met the starplus executive at some ball game and she interviewed him .. according to this guy, the show will not be eliminate no matter what b/c it is one of their best INTERNATIONAL hit so yup ... don't worry on this part ...

Gosh, i read the review for today and the first i did what .. SAY WHAT? ASR dancing? OMG! I have to see so i skip the whole episode and watch just ASR part .. dancing on stage .. OMG! Drooling ... i don't know why ppl complain about it .. i find it so hot .. and so ASR with all those moves! I think it's so sweet of him to ask her again to marry him onstage like that *off to arshi land* i don't think i can concentrate today after watching that one scene of ASR dancing.

For easy access - here it is for the ASR droolers (us droolers)
Oh, remember what i said earlier -- BARUN can't dance .. he proves me wrong today!!!!
i drool during the whole dance - had it on replay so many times!!!! BARUN! You're so SMEXY!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh that sucks, the video got terminated already... thanks Cecilia for sharing. I got to go download the episode now.

Cecilia, I got an interesting news to sharing with you, not sure if you're interest or not, but I'll share anyway LOL :secret: I'll PM it to you later okay. :woot2:

Rehann, thanks for the news about Kareena, I wish it was Salman Khan (even though I'm not a fan of him) but he was Khushi's dream man :bhehe: just thought it would be nice if Arnav bring him for Khushi, but I guess Kareena will do. :rockon: She still rocks, and yes hope the TRP will goes up for them. But like Cecila, I don't care much about the TRP after that interviews with the Starplus executive. He just make me so happy with all his answers, and with he understand the International fans like us or at least aware of us, I have hope that he/they will come out with DVD soon. :thumbsup:

cecilia

Staff member
Maya, i can't wait ^___O

My highlight of today episode : ASR dancing with the towel *drool*
-- how can i not be in the gutter with him dancing like this lmao
I love love him smiling <3 -- so heart warming ^___^

Credit: as tagged

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya, i can't wait ^___O

My highlight of today episode : ASR dancing with the towel *drool*
-- how can i not be in the gutter with him dancing like this lmao
I love love him smiling <3 -- so heart warming ^___^

Credit: as tagged
:drools: OMG are they wiping themselves? :woot: LMAO WOW you sure captured the right moment Ceci.thank you. :dance3:
:dance1: Yeah ASR dancing? WOW I sure do want to be Khushi right now. My gutter mind is all over the place with today episode :bhehe: :pervie: too bad there is no subbing episode upload yet. :wink:

I think Khushi/Sanaya look so pretty in that dress, but somehow I have problem with seeing her belly showing like that. Is anyone with me, or just me thinking it looks weird? :shrug: But anything Sanaya wore is stunning on her.

Lastly does anyone have problem with desiripper? All the vidpe link said something like download link has reach its download limit. Lately I can't download anything, I have to watch it thru dailymotion instead. :facepalm: