If Thai remade F4(Hana Yori Dango) who would be casts?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I only watched the Kdrama version and i end up loving the second lead and that made me fall in love with kim so eun.
i also loved the secondary couple! Kim So Eun is so gorgeous! I loved watching her and Song Jae Rim in We Got Married! They are my most favorite WGM couple ever

S.J.M

Warrior
i also loved the secondary couple! Kim So Eun is so gorgeous! I loved watching her and Song Jae Rim in We Got Married! They are my most favorite WGM couple ever
I know she is, she is my ultimate favourite girl & she is my number 1 and I don’t know why but i love her, the most upsetting thing is I miss her so much and i want her to comback to drama land soon.
But she had never received any good offer of Kdrama always received medicore Kdramas.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I know she is, she is my ultimate favourite girl & she is my number 1 and I don’t know why but i love her, the most upsetting thing is I miss her so much and i want her to comback to drama land soon.
But she had never received any good offer of Kdrama always received medicore Kdramas.
i watched a little bit of that man oh soo but i forgot to keep watching it. My favorite drama of hers is Liar Game! It had me hooked and i loved her chemistry with the male lead! he was so hot

twister02

M♥K
Kao Supassra as N'ek. she looks quite young and has played a student before. plus i like her acting.

F4:
Nine Naphat as the male lead. i think he could pull off that cocky but confused character if given the chance but who knows since i haven't seen much of his acting

Maybe Masu as the 2nd male lead. He looks like he could play a kind of mysterious and serious type of character. He looks way manlier now than when i saw him in KC but he still is that flower boy type which is perfect for this lakorn

I don't care who they cast as the other characters. Just these 3 characters are important to me.

Cr. to rightful owners
I'll leave Kao and Nine but I'll choose Tor as the second lead. Nine and Tor will be a good match for Kao's heart :lol:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
There's a few version out there I don't know which one I have watched and which I haven't.

But I do like older dramas though because it's more in depth. Besides Chinese dramas, Korean and thai aren't about to make a 40 or 50 episodes dramas. Sometimes, I wished Thai lakorns would be that long for a very detailed one...then again lakorns will be filler happy. So no win situation for me lol. There are some dramas that a 40 episode would flushed out all the major details. Though with the exception of Chinese historical dramas. It doesn't matter because happy ending doesn't apply to even a freaking 100 episodes. I am still salty about Legend of Yun xi having a weird ending lol

S.J.M

Warrior
i watched a little bit of that man oh soo but i forgot to keep watching it. My favorite drama of hers is Liar Game! It had me hooked and i loved her chemistry with the male lead! he was so hot
The script was bad like i said she always receives medicore offers but you’re right liar game is her best one.

spanky

sarNie Oldmaid
The script was bad like i said she always receives medicore offers but you’re right liar game is her best one.
I only finished it for her and kim bum. Their romance I feel had more heart and I like their characters growth. Those subtle interactions.

Yes I love her but is it blaaah

After school mini series was cute and funny (no real romance)

She did a wed series...TWIN...it was actually cute.

I tried gab soon and rooted for the other guy.

Solim is cute but...I also ship her w/kim bum

S.J.M

Warrior
I only finished it for her and kim bum. Their romance I feel had more heart and I like their characters growth. Those subtle interactions.

Gab soon it was so much drama, i was so upset and I wanted her in better drama. My ultimate girl is stuck and getting medicore offers and I’m so sad and right now I’m waiting for her new movie I hope it do well so she get good offer.
You’re right about boys over flower, her relationship with kim bum was much better than the main couple.
Honestly I need her comeback asp:sad6:.​

S.J.M

Warrior

Her web drama with exo xiumin is cute, you should try that and check liar game.
I’m still waiting for the second season of liar game.