If Thai remade F4(Hana Yori Dango) who would be casts?

Discussion in 'Thai' started by godblessmie, Aug 29, 2011.

1. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

I only watched the Kdrama version and i end up loving the second lead and that made me fall in love with kim so eun.

spanky and SuzieJ like this.
  2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

i also loved the secondary couple! Kim So Eun is so gorgeous! I loved watching her and Song Jae Rim in We Got Married! They are my most favorite WGM couple ever

spanky and S.J.M like this.
  3. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

I know she is, she is my ultimate favourite girl & she is my number 1 and I don’t know why but i love her, the most upsetting thing is I miss her so much and i want her to comback to drama land soon.
    But she had never received any good offer of Kdrama always received medicore Kdramas.

spanky and SuzieJ like this.
  4. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

i watched a little bit of that man oh soo but i forgot to keep watching it. My favorite drama of hers is Liar Game! It had me hooked and i loved her chemistry with the male lead! he was so hot

S.J.M likes this.
  5. twister02

twister02 M♥K

I'll leave Kao and Nine but I'll choose Tor as the second lead. Nine and Tor will be a good match for Kao's heart :lol:

SuzieJ likes this.
  6. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

There's a few version out there I don't know which one I have watched and which I haven't.

But I do like older dramas though because it's more in depth. Besides Chinese dramas, Korean and thai aren't about to make a 40 or 50 episodes dramas. Sometimes, I wished Thai lakorns would be that long for a very detailed one...then again lakorns will be filler happy. So no win situation for me lol. There are some dramas that a 40 episode would flushed out all the major details. Though with the exception of Chinese historical dramas. It doesn't matter because happy ending doesn't apply to even a freaking 100 episodes. I am still salty about Legend of Yun xi having a weird ending lol

S.J.M likes this.
  7. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

The script was bad like i said she always receives medicore offers but you’re right liar game is her best one.

SuzieJ likes this.
  8. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

I only finished it for her and kim bum. Their romance I feel had more heart and I like their characters growth. Those subtle interactions.

Yes I love her but is it blaaah

After school mini series was cute and funny (no real romance)

She did a wed series...TWIN...it was actually cute.

I tried gab soon and rooted for the other guy.

Solim is cute but...I also ship her w/kim bum

S.J.M likes this.
  9. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Gab soon it was so much drama, i was so upset and I wanted her in better drama. My ultimate girl is stuck and getting medicore offers and I’m so sad and right now I’m waiting for her new movie I hope it do well so she get good offer.
    You’re right about boys over flower, her relationship with kim bum was much better than the main couple.
    Honestly I need her comeback asp:sad6:.​

spanky likes this.
  10. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Her web drama with exo xiumin is cute, you should try that and check liar game.
    I’m still waiting for the second season of liar game.

SuzieJ likes this.
  11. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

i want a second season too soo badly

S.J.M likes this.
  12. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

definitely needed.:worship2:

SuzieJ likes this.
  13. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

KAO & Tor....watching just the last 2 ep of this made me a kao fan and then I searched her other drama. Sprite was a good real character too

S.J.M and SuzieJ like this.