If Thai remade F4(Hana Yori Dango) who would be casts?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I know she is, she is my ultimate favourite girl & she is my number 1 and I don’t know why but i love her, the most upsetting thing is I miss her so much and i want her to comback to drama land soon.
But she had never received any good offer of Kdrama always received medicore Kdramas.
i watched a little bit of that man oh soo but i forgot to keep watching it. My favorite drama of hers is Liar Game! It had me hooked and i loved her chemistry with the male lead! he was so hot

twister02

M♥K
Kao Supassra as N'ek. she looks quite young and has played a student before. plus i like her acting.

F4:
Nine Naphat as the male lead. i think he could pull off that cocky but confused character if given the chance but who knows since i haven't seen much of his acting

Maybe Masu as the 2nd male lead. He looks like he could play a kind of mysterious and serious type of character. He looks way manlier now than when i saw him in KC but he still is that flower boy type which is perfect for this lakorn

I don't care who they cast as the other characters. Just these 3 characters are important to me.

Cr. to rightful owners
I'll leave Kao and Nine but I'll choose Tor as the second lead. Nine and Tor will be a good match for Kao's heart :lol:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
There's a few version out there I don't know which one I have watched and which I haven't.

But I do like older dramas though because it's more in depth. Besides Chinese dramas, Korean and thai aren't about to make a 40 or 50 episodes dramas. Sometimes, I wished Thai lakorns would be that long for a very detailed one...then again lakorns will be filler happy. So no win situation for me lol. There are some dramas that a 40 episode would flushed out all the major details. Though with the exception of Chinese historical dramas. It doesn't matter because happy ending doesn't apply to even a freaking 100 episodes. I am still salty about Legend of Yun xi having a weird ending lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The script was bad like i said she always receives medicore offers but you’re right liar game is her best one.
I only finished it for her and kim bum. Their romance I feel had more heart and I like their characters growth. Those subtle interactions.

Yes I love her but is it blaaah

After school mini series was cute and funny (no real romance)

She did a wed series...TWIN...it was actually cute.

I tried gab soon and rooted for the other guy.

Solim is cute but...I also ship her w/kim bum

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Looks like GMM will be producing this. I thought I saw Tor and Bright on the casting list. Patty will be the lead in this one.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Looks like GMM will be producing this. I thought I saw Tor and Bright on the casting list. Patty will be the lead in this one.
WHAT?!!!! PLEASE CAST BRIGHT AS THE LEAD!! I'M SORRY TOR! I WANT BRIGHT AS THE LEAD!! I don't think they should cast Patty as Makino. I want new faces!!! China and Korea have only cast newbies, I hope Thailand chooses to do this too!!!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I would really love to see Tor play Goo Jun Pyo. I think he would pull off that insecure and immature rich boy role off really well. As for Geum Jan Di, I really hope it is not Pattie. I think physically she would fit well but I’m just not a fan of her acting. I think they should choose a new and fresh female lead and also make it a new and fresh pairing. I wonder who they will cast as Yoon Ji Hoon since he plays a very important part in this drama!

I hope to God they don’t try and copy the ugly permed hair that Goo Jun Pyo had in the drama!!!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
WHAT?!!!! PLEASE CAST BRIGHT AS THE LEAD!! I'M SORRY TOR! I WANT BRIGHT AS THE LEAD!! I don't think they should cast Patty as Makino. I want new faces!!! China and Korea have only cast newbies, I hope Thailand chooses to do this too!!!
I don’t know, it might be just rumors. I like Pattie, do agree that she doesn’t fit the role.

Oh here’s where I read it from.
Credit to rightful owner

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
NOOOOO!!!! Bright is suggested for second lead...Idk if I'll watch...we'll see. LOL If its Pattie, for sure not watching!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I can't with pattie either...her voice is soo whiney. Her acting is mediocre. I think their hair is stupid lol and they should be college and not high school

Nadao has a decent amount of actors and actress

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is under GMMTV so likely the main cast are coming from their camp, with one or 2 of the F4 will be coming from another camp.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I honestly cannot stand this plot. The only version I finished was BOF and that took some motivation. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. I watched some of the Japanese version(s). I watched most of Meteor Garden (Chinese ver). Didn't bother with the Taiwanese version at all. There's like a bazillion episodes. 5555

I'm curious how Thai productions would go about this. If F4 is hot, I'll watch it for the eye candy, :risas3:

The plot is just a mess. I can't tolerate the back and forth that the ML & FL go through

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I hope it is not pattie....

She is popular enough in china that they would use her.

Also too much back and forth it was annoying

If they added more 2nd couple scenes