Hua Jai Sila

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Wow, I need to catch up with this drama. From reading what you all said, I'm missing out on the good part! Hehe...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
hahahahahha all the comments are so funny especially the analogy one about would you sleep with a guy that has multiple partners? Don't all guys have multiple partners? Anywho, yea Bie got both sisters man what a stud. He would be my idol if i was a dude hahahahah i'm just kidding. It is disgusting but after all its a lakorn. And like you all said its not like Bie was going to let her go he was so determined.

fanny

sarNie Adult
its only a lakorn...it would weird if this happen in real life though. I'm glad that exact make this kind of lakorn...its been awhile I havent see this kind of lakorn. That p'ek rape n'ek. I love this lakorn cant wait to see more.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
i cant believe they slept together even after fang knew that he slept wit her sis..... thats juz creepy but wat can i say, dey both love each other though.. haha but its still kinda weird.. like sharin husbands wit ur sis? 0_o lol

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Hahaha... Well just have to accept the fact that Bie is such a pimp and actually slept with the 2 sisters! Even though I agree with most of you, 2 sisters sleeping with one man, yuck!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i want to see the aftermath episode on monday ^_^ goin catch it live ***her hair is mess**

maijune

SarNie Adult
:loool: i know dat right . She wasn't expecting it to happen plus she was fighting him ..slapping him for kissing her :slapandkissse3: ya see on the third kiss she got piss off and start to slapping him back to back as if she was saying take dat and dat LOL i have to admit i was like "go girl !". It Bie fault for throwing her on the bed and his intention was obvious devlious and im pretty sure he wasn't goin let her go even she put up a fight so might as well give in and save the strength :lol: but den again she did have feeling for him and plus he is telling her he love her over and over for us girls hearing dat from the guy we love it .. melting . I guess he seduce her in a way :wub: so it can be consider "R" scene ?

you got everything there sarn....sila will not let minta go anyway....he won't lose her to A....therefore, it's all sila fault for sleeping with both sisters...but not minta....she did tried to fight him...

anyway...i'm still hoping to see a twist at the end of waht really happened between sila and mingkwan on that night...because if not we'll expecting a sad ending....minta will not forgive sila for what he did to her sister and her...minta will tell him to marry mingkwan and forget her...etc.....

but i'm glad that sila did this to minta....can't wait for epi 24...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
BUT...she set herself up when she was slapping and pushing him towards the bed...did anyone thought of that??? I'm saying it's her fault though...haha

pze

sarNie Adult
did anyone catch the episode that aired today....

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
i was glad i wake up early to watch today episode... Anything much.... Minta wake up and then left the house and Sila was looking for her... She went on car and Sila was running after her... Minta went to her friend house.....