Hua Jai Sila

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
o dear this lakorn's getting quite interesting haha i'm just to the part [tonights episode] where Sila's dad comes and knows that Sila is the head of the company or w/e tonites its going to show where Min's wearing that tourquiose shirt and Sila hugs her [AHHHHH CAN"T WAIT] =] hahah but hmm comes on at 11:00 for me =/ so 1:30 mins left =] can't wait

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
I watched it yesterday night on TV... OMG Bie is sooooooo HOT !!!

When Kwan was yelling and asking him if he and Min slept together blabla... and he said "Chai" with his sexy voice.... Me and my sis screamed out mouhahahaha
Btw now Min knows that it's her P'Tor LOL

I'm listening Huajai Kong Tur non stop lol

Does anyone know his forum or something ? I think i start to like him more and more

maijune

SarNie Adult
it's getting so good...can't wait for epi 25...now that everyone knows that sila is tor....can't predict the rest...i'm waiting for you guys to upload epi 25 especially bunnii, you're the best...thanks a bunch.....

anyway...somehow i find sila's aunt useless...so weak....now that sila's stepmom uses the aunt to go against sila....

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
AHHHHH that episode was so sad last nite!!! wen they Sila and Min were hugging omg that was like perfect!! and he kissed her too haha but on the ear [he kinda missed her cheek] hahahhah but yea and then Kwan comes and starts up shit and ugh i was like o girl go fuck yourself and die! she freakin ruined the perfect moment!!!! and min actually hugged Sila back too that Kwan whore ugh but after they were huggin and Kwan tells about she and Sila sleeping together Min says she hates Sila and its that Kwan whore's fault! ugh but both of them cried at the same time =[ made me cry too! tonites episode is wen Min marries A and Sila sees [o boy he is PISSED/JEALOUS] haha but Bie is a SEXY MOFO hahahaha can't wait until tonite only 14 more hours left hahah

moilee

sarNie Adult
Wait a minute...I thought Min knew that they already slept together.....this was before Sila and Min...you know. Anyways, I hope Sila ends up with Min at the end...'cause it was not his fault that he slept with Kwan. Kwan looked her way back to sleep with Sila.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Grudgeprincess, was talking about eps 22 when Min found out . Eps 23 was the :slapandkissse3: and yesterday was eps 24 the scene were Bie was runing after dat truck was pretty sad LOL he was fast on bare feet man ! Remind me of "Meteor Garden" where Dao Ming was chasing after the bus Shan Cai was in .

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
I just saw the latiest episode this morning. ToT... dont know if anyone else was watching besides me. xDD... TT___TT... If all doesnt work with Min & Sila... Sila can always hook up with Rasame. TT__TT hm... didnt see much of Mintha in this episode. XD

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
AHH omg YAY!! if last nite's eps. was 22 then tonites eps. is 23 WHICH IS THE KISS AND SLAP SCENE!!!!! ahhhhhh can't wait!!! =]

myyang

sarNie Juvenile
BUT...she set herself up when she was slapping and pushing him towards the bed...did anyone thought of that??? I'm saying it's her fault though...haha
i totaly agree with you. i don't think sila ever intended to rape her. it was just that she made him mad by saying that she's going to marry p'A, be a good wife to him, etc. anyway, i'm just SOOO crazy for BIE right now!!!!!!! ;)

max

sarNie Elites
Well, at first I thought that it was good, until a certain part then I stopped. I lost interest, but it is one of those things that you just want to know what happens, so whatever, haha. Thanks for the updates, though. Maybe I will watch the very last episode when it comes out.

val

sarNie Adult
i felt sad for sila in epi 25...his stepmom is so annoying going around yelling and hitting others, she deserve something bad anyway can't wait to see next episode and will mintha be there when he needed her the most?