Hua Jai Chocolate

Ana

sarNie Adult
Mos is so damn cute!! Luv him!! Look so young too..lol..Ahhh..cute couple Aom/Mos!! Pepper so hotttttt..lol..Jieb is looking good too!! I wanna see both lakorn!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope their will be love scenes in hua jai chocolate like you say Natty b/c i have a feeling their won't be that much love scenes but mostly hugging. which i want to see some kissing too. heheheeh :p Aom and Mos look cute!!

natty

Chubs
i dont mean full on hollywood love scene lol.. they have alot of romantic scenes.. and sweet scenes.. and the um bed scene lol..

Rakniran

Mos and Aom lakorn look like is taking place outside of Thailand. Is it somewhere in Europe or USA? Does anyone know? By looking at the cover picture of the lakorn. The lakorn itself looked very interesting..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
bed scene natty?!. are you sure did you see a preview of Mos+Aom la korn? is there any kissing scene. like on the cheek? i don't mean hollywood passionate love scenes. Thai la korns don't make that much love scenes anyway. what i wanna see is some hugging scene some kissing scene. is good for me.

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Cannot wait to see the two of them..Luv aom so much she is really beautiful like always..Pepper again????..but i dont mind to see him again... :p he is cute..like always.... :lol:

natty

Chubs
teedee said:
bed scene natty?!. are you sure did you see a preview of Mos+Aom la korn? is there any kissing scene. like on the cheek? i don't mean hollywood passionate love scenes. Thai la korns don't make that much love scenes anyway. what i wanna see is some hugging scene some kissing scene. is good for me.
[post="16530"][/post]​
yes i saw the preview

Mae

sarNie Adult
WHaO.....Mos looks sooo HOT....and Pepper too...whoa...two really HOT singer/actors......Mos and Aom will be sooo cute together....Ummm...wish Pepper had a different n'ek...i'm not into Jieb...wish it was Kob and Pepper..now that would have been HOT....

Kayla

sarNie Adult
If you want to see the preview, click below. It's the official Exact site for this lakorn. Ahhhhh...the bed scene with Aom and Mos looks sooooooooooo ROMANTIC!! I'm going crazy, running wild...I can't wait to see this...

Tinah, Natty...help me please..... :blink: :blink:

let everything load..and just click on the last postcard.--clip 2
http://www.scenario.co.th/chocolateheart/

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw the preview already, thanks for telling kayla. it looks good. the bed scene does look romantic! it also look sad. i feel sorry for Aom role.

samkob

sarNie Elites
B) oh my gosh!!! I can't wait to see this lakorn!!!!!!!!! I just know I will love it!!! It's time for a ROMANCE lakorn!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)