Hua Jai Chocolate

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I'm a super big fan of Mos and I just CAN'T WAIT to see HUA JAI CHOCOLATE...

MOS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bou

sarNie Adult
i cant wait thes two wil make a hot couple!i wonder if there datin anyone in real life haha ...but newayz yea i also got lost n the summary!lolz

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Count down continues...

5 MORE DAY..UNTIL MY HEART SWEETEN UP WITH HUA JAI CHOCOLATE.. :lol:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tinah

sarNie Coma
i cant its only 5 more days!!..and aom and ken is 7!!..the day we've been waitiing for is finally gonna come..im so happy

Kayla

sarNie Adult

aomphiyada.com

ahhhh...Mos and Aom looks absolutely stunning together. OMG! I'm so in LOVE with them right now. They are adorable together. Both has a baby face, single, intelligent, classy...ahhhh...they need to hook up.. :blink: :huh:

just look at them, don't they make an awesome couple? B)

samkob

sarNie Elites
Aww... they r so cute!! Can't wait any sec longer!!! Ohhhh did they attend a talkshow together or wat? :p Aom has 2 lakorns for her fans to look up to!!! She's so cool!!! :) :) :blink: :) :blink: :) :)

natty

Chubs
samkob said:
Aww... they r so cute!! Can't wait any sec longer!!! Ohhhh did they attend a talkshow together or wat? :p Aom has 2 lakorns for her fans to look up to!!! She's so cool!!! :) :) :blink: :) :blink: :) :)
[post="23558"][/post]​

yeah it's KawBok.. dunno for what date tho.. maybe this coming weekend or next..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
missjoy said:
they make a cute couple.. can't wait to watch it!! :)
[post="23585"][/post]​
MissJoy, who's the little girl on your avatar? She is soooooooooo adorable. I just want to pinch her. B)

calla

sarNie Adult
i watched papa-razzi with mos...wow....they show some preview of this lakorn so cute. i can't wait...... :p

rukmos

sarNie Adult
natty said:
so excited for this lakorn.. so glad there's no rape scene.. lol..
[post="17618"][/post]​

speaking of Rape scenes...I don't think that MOs has ever done any lakorn that he rapes the main girl...he's such a gentleman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see this, it looks very good and very promising to the viewers.