hot guys are JERKS!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Sadistic said:
All type of males can be "jerks" same as how all types of females can be "bitches"

You can't judge someone from looks... it's all about personality.

Yes, that guy who has a fiancee shouldn't have done that.
NOT all guys or "Hot" look guys are players.

Same goes for females. Females can be players too. I know a woman who has a husband and two boyfriends...
She's a pretty person from the outside...
So are all pretty girls "players" too? No, it depends on the persons morals.
[post="51494"][/post]​
yeah i agree with you on females can be players just like those men.. even i'm female myself..i had seen some of my female friends did so it always based on how much they set their morals just like you said...

there's so many reasons why females choose to be players... because men always say that they can get the girls whenever they can while females have a hard time to get the man so i think that makes females urges to be a player.. i don't know really... it just so many WHYs...

by the way, i'm not kind of person who would like to be player... i think it's stupid.. honestly yes... -_-

natty

Chubs
so question.. are you mad because he cheated on his fiance or are you mad cus he played you? it seems like from that short night, you like him.. cus if you dont you wouldn't be this fuming mad.. unless you're just standing for women all over the world who are being played.

but anyways, i see this all the time.. guys and even girls who are already taken going out with their friends and pretend to be single.. it's nothing out of the ordinary or unsual.. and it's not only hot guys and sexy girls who do it.. the ugly and the fair do it too..

dfemc

sarNie Adult
natty said:
so question.. are you mad because he cheated on his fiance or are you mad cus he played you? it seems like from that short night, you like him.. cus if you dont you wouldn't be this fuming mad.. unless you're just standing for women all over the world who are being played.
but anyways, i see this all the time.. guys and even girls who are already taken going out with their friends and pretend to be single.. it's nothing out of the ordinary or unsual.. and it's not only hot guys and sexy girls who do it.. the ugly and the fair do it too..
[post="51544"][/post]​
yes, i'm mad for all of the above, but primarily for the fact that he beared the thought of doing that behind his fiance. our associations has been more than just that short nite. that's what makes it even more utterly disgusting. i know this isn't a new matter n i'm sure we hear about these type of situations all the time. but it's always different once it hits you, because u most expected it, and yet it still happens.

since my interest in the fellow wasn't all that strong to begin with, i couldn't bear the thought of being in the fiance's situation. i just couldn't imagine being with another guy without the shadowing thought that he could go out there and victimize another girl behind my back. so yes. this anger is for women all over the world and for even those guys who do get played on too. but the reality is, this world is a double standard world, and polygamy is more feasible for the dayam males biologically. unfortunately.

but the overall reality is that when shiet like this goes down, it could universally be agreed upon, that it's pretty F**KED UP! that's all :)

thnx for all the fem luv, who feels the pain....n anger.

natty

Chubs
i see..

so you felt it was your responsibility to let his fiance know? brave.. for me i wouldnt care.. but not that i'm a bitch.. i just dont like breaking up a relationship even if it should be broken up.. cus in the end if anything happens and they get back together.. you're the witch in the relationship.. plus it's not like i'm so darn innocent and my eyes never roam.. in fact my fiance and i broke up because of a third hand that came from my side..

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
natty said:
[post="51544"][/post]​
natty..you've said it all, couldnt agree with u more

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb...
mary had a little lamb...the lamb was white as snow....

LMAO LMAO

this is a funny thread... :p :lol:

JinFX

sarNie Egg
Sadistic said:
All type of males can be "jerks" same as how all types of females can be "bitches"

You can't judge someone from looks... it's all about personality.

Yes, that guy who has a fiancee shouldn't have done that.
NOT all guys or "Hot" look guys are players.

Same goes for females. Females can be players too. I know a woman who has a husband and two boyfriends...
She's a pretty person from the outside...
So are all pretty girls "players" too? No, it depends on the persons morals.
[post="51494"][/post]​
Ya have a point there, i agree with it :lmao:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
the word "HOT" or any other quite descriptively superficial superlatives surely extends the thread discussion...i'm liking that. ^_^ good to know there's sanity afterall.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
"hot" guys know that theyre hot so they use them hotness to get what they want.

same goes for girls...flashing their shit around

these kinds of people shows no dignity.

bummer.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
it really depends .. on the GUY .. i dont find alot of guys "HOT" hahha .. i dont realyl know the definition of a "hot guy" to me is all about personality i can tell right off if you're an ass or not .. haha ^_^ but poor you.. want us to jump him for you?

natty

Chubs
personality matter the most only if you dont have to wake up to it each morning.

come on seriously.. everyone say personality matter the most, but would you seriously get with the ugliest guy in the world but he's so sweet? yeah maybe at first but i guarantee it wont be for long...

dfemc

sarNie Adult
KawaiiTennyo said:
it really depends .. on the GUY .. i dont find alot of guys "HOT" hahha .. i dont realyl know the definition of a "hot guy" to me is all about personality i can tell right off if you're an ass or not .. haha ^_^ but poor you.. want us to jump him for you?
[post="53593"][/post]​
sure...any day KT...i'll release his addy...j/k. Thnx for the thought KT. :)

Muddie Murda

smile...
Post #791

I'd like to contribute to the thread, for it so seems that I've been sort of quiet. Let's see.

I’m not the type to judge by gender because everyone is equal in my eye. ^_^

I’ll talk about females if I happen to jump into the female thread. But since this thread is talking about males, I shall talk about males.

The following HOT GUYS are NOT jerks.

Marduk
As many do know, Marduk is a very well liked guy. He's sweet, funny, caring, and all the other good stuff. It's no surprise he has all (or most) of the females falling all over for him. I envy the girl who gets to be with him.

Fenix
Cool, sweet, nice, well-mannered...COME ON! :) (I know you love the picture.)

Mofo H
Mofo H shall remain unnamed, for he is being very secretive. This is a HOT guy with a GREAT personality. He's definitely funny, sweet and talkative. Please stop staring. :p Just kidding (or maybe not :ph34r: ).

Nameless
He shall remain anonymous for he's so mysterious. If I was close by him, I'd run off and we'd get married asap. He's sweet, hot, cool, talented, sexy, all the good stuff (all thought he did give me a warning -_- for violation of flirting). Sorry gals, Nameless is off limits.

Jay
He's a non-sarNie, so you guys don't know him. :D Just wanted to say he's a HOT guy who is NOT a jerk. He's sweet, cool, smart, funny, serious, reasonable, and everything nice. (He speaks Thai so OMG.)

Marlie
Known as xXRed RomeoXx on SarNie, he's the cutest kid you'd come across. Very sweet and thoughtful. (He's the one behind the CD. No, he's not se7en. He wishes. LOL j/k)

Nhia
Non-SarNie. Longest known buddie! Hot and NOT a jerk. He's a very hard working guy. Sweet, kind, thoughtful, strong, etc. I like to call him my angel. :D (He's reserved!)

Now, for the moment you all have been waiting for...

Who

is

the

last

HOT

guy

on

my

list

that

is

not

a

total

stupid

complete

jerk

face

mother

fucking

whore

who

thinks

he

can

get

any

girl

he

wants

?

dun

dun

dun

dun

dun

dun

dun

dun

*sigh*

dun

dun

dun

dun

dun

dun

dun

dun

dun

-deep breath-

dun

dun

dun

dun

dun

dun

dun

dun

dun

Okay, Okay...

Darvil
I've known this Hot guy, who is not a jerk, for the longest time. I've known him before I knew any other sarNies. He's sweet, funny, cool, cusses a lot, speaks Thai so awesome, and everything nice. (Gals, look at his wallet full of cash! :shocked: Bling Bling!)

-------------------

lalalalalala

Lucky lucky!

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
sunflower said:
wow... you finally got the news to the fiance? you know what? you should go to fiji with the girl...HHAHAHAHHA help her get over that asshole... by teaching her our ONS and braless styles! hahahahahhaa

you know what the best solution to this is? ONS with all the hot guys.. that way we wouldn't waste our time and we wouldn't get hurt... hahaha i've decided to start my ONS ..... gonna go up to the cities this weekend... and search for some HOT jerks... LOL.. gotta shake some weird feelings off...  -_-
[post="51499"][/post]​
yes BRALESS power!!! ahahhaha p'tawan you are too funny!! lolz.. dang that's crazy .. and mudster stop trying to advertise people!! lolz.. -=) so nameless is a gUY!!! :shock:

Lionheart

sarNie Egg
dfemc said:
what kind guy comes over and hit it off with u throughout the nite. and then have u discover from a friend that he has a fiance, with whom he plans on getting married within a few months in fiji. NO! i'm not giving u my number. and NO! we're not hangin out in that way any more.

fuckin' bastard. i never fell for u anyways. <_<

grls HOT guys are JERKS, ASSES, COCKBRAINS, and every thing else that u would find in a bucket full of feces. empty words. empty experiences.

p.s. i'm not discounting the fact that ugly guys CAN be jerks too. can we say GUYS are disgusting period! :angry:

SO TELL ME, HOW MANY OF THE HOT GUYS THAT YOU HAVE RUN into fit the profile of JERkASS? -_-
[post="50796"][/post]​
I totally agree with you that ALL guys are jerks. Just like all women are Biatches. The moon also revolves around the Earth.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Lionheart said:
I totally agree with you that ALL guys are jerks. Just like all women are Biatches. The moon also revolves around the Earth.
[post="54879"][/post]​
put it this way...we're all haters