hot guys are JERKS!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
what kind guy comes over and hit it off with u throughout the nite. and then have u discover from a friend that he has a fiance, with whom he plans on getting married within a few months in fiji. NO! i'm not giving u my number. and NO! we're not hangin out in that way any more.

fuckin' bastard. i never fell for u anyways. <_<

grls HOT guys are JERKS, ASSES, COCKBRAINS, and every thing else that u would find in a bucket full of feces. empty words. empty experiences.

p.s. i'm not discounting the fact that ugly guys CAN be jerks too. can we say GUYS are disgusting period! :angry:

SO TELL ME, HOW MANY OF THE HOT GUYS THAT YOU HAVE RUN into fit the profile of JERkASS? -_-

Kelly

hot guys can be big jerks at times but it rella depends.....all guys are hard to understand in many ways...
The guy u happen to met just had to be one of em big jerks!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
dfemc said:
what kind guy comes over and hit it off with u throughout the nite. and then have u discover from a friend that he has a fiance, with whom he plans on getting married within a few months in fiji. NO! i'm not giving u my number. and NO! we're not hangin out in that way any more.

fuckin' bastard. i never fell for u anyways.  <_<

grls HOT guys are JERKS, ASSES, COCKBRAINS, and every thing else that u would find in a bucket full of feces. empty words. empty experiences.

p.s. i'm not discounting the fact that ugly guys CAN be jerks too. can we say GUYS are disgusting period!  :angry:

SO TELL ME, HOW MANY OF THE HOT GUYS THAT YOU HAVE RUN into fit the profile of JERkASS?  -_-
[post="50796"][/post]​
it's not all true...i dont know about the one u run into...but not all guys r jerks, anyways if u just met him it shouldnt be all that serious right? just shake it off

S

sunflower

all guys are jerks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dfemc... does his fiance know about you? man, you should really tell her how her man is... i mean she's gonna marry him! i just hope he doesn't do that to her when they are married.

OneNightStand Gang!!!! if you wanna join... visit flashchat :loool:

cuti3gurl

sarNie Egg
AMEN TO TAT!....hot guys think they are G-O-D.....probably 1% of the hot guys are nice but the 99% of guys are all jerks!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
sunflower said:
all guys are jerks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dfemc... does his fiance know about you? man, you should really tell her how her man is... i mean she's gonna marry him! i just hope he doesn't do that to her when they are married.

OneNightStand Gang!!!! if you wanna join... visit flashchat :loool:
[post="50907"][/post]​
that was exactly MY question. u totally hit it on the spot sunflower. i was ready to intro the news to the FIANCE as part of womynly love. after seeing the guy for some time, and finding out about the fiance....i changed my number and no we were not gonna see each other again, and all hell was ready to break loose in his life from that point on. i figure i would call the fiance immediately! ^_^

best rule to stick to: "OneNightStand Gang's policy" and just live it up "Bra-less"! :)

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL Dfemc, I hope you didnt let that JERK get in your granny panty...I think/know you are too smart for that...RIGHT???

:lol:

Aside from that, Well, this is nothing new to everyone, but some hot chicks themselves can be ughhh...whatever comes to your mind ahaha!

Rickella

sarNie Egg
YAY, finally someone made this topic. Been meaning 2 make 1 2 but haven't gotten the time.

GUYs are JERKs in general. Mainly the good looking one. They think they the Sh!t and be messing around with our head. I've had my experiance with one. Was soo nice and sweet in the beginning, told me everything then later on i started catching onto his lies and he began acting more like a jerk each day. Like dfemc, i went through the whole situation of a fiance, girlfriend, crushes, the whole nine yard, was driving me crazy until i finally manage to pull away, it was hard and still hurt cuz so much time and effort was put into it.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
for reals rickella, i'm glad u got out of it. O-N-S (one night stand) club serves this very purpose. F**Kin' up JERK's lives the way they F**K up others. :angry: join us anytime... as sunflower indicates, FLASHCHAT! vent and pound away...then scheme vengeful plans to return the favor :D

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
When will you initiate such plans? I do agree, his fiance has the right to know how bad of a guy he is before any further commitment. Finding that significant other is becoming more and more difficult these days...people get so caught up with their games...if only karma is as quick as the blink of an eye.

darvil

sarNie Adult
I know this is a bit off topic but I would like to say that.. Hot girls are bitches!! :sweat:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Wai Wai Noodles the plan has already been initiated. ;) ^_^ Fiance suuurely knows. So much for his vacation plans in fiji...she's offering me the tickets :D joyous! but i won't be taking that offer. his life in hell will be enough of a satisfaction. the break up with his fiance isn't enuf. obviously she deserves better, whereas he doesn't. <_<

Darvil said:
I know this is a bit off topic but I would like to say that.. Hot girls are bitches!! :sweat:
[post="51266"][/post]​
yeah, but why would that matter darvil, according to the other posting under: BEAUTIFUL GIRLS ARE AMAZING (EVEN IF THEY ARE MEAN)!, you obviously agree with Marduk's statement "wholeheartedly", it's not the girls' fault that u consciously and stupidly slave away, selling ur soul to those "hot girls" in spite of the fact that they are "bitches", as u say, "beautiful girls are amazing"....puhahahah :loool:

it doesn't discredit the fact that HOT or UGLY GUYS ARE ASSES! hot guys can go ugly too. they become ugly that's for sure. -_-

:rolleyes: *cover ears* lah lah lah "O-N-S Club Bra-less style" lah lah lah *cover ears* :rolleyes:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOLOL!!! Hot or Ugly, Male or Female, people are people and they are equally capable of becoming and or doing the same damn thing...Jerks, Bitches, etc.

Surely cant speak for all, but, HOTNESS diminishes and becomes an ineffective shield when dealing with individuals who possesses high level of: stupidity, arrogance, ignornace etc...I can go on forever with this...ughh did I mention jerks and bitches, well, yeah, them too...

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I figured it's about time I make a comment in your thread too dfemc (btw, everytime I see your name, I want to pronouce it deefemica).

So hot guys are jerks eh? Why is that? Most are probably aware that we are all a product of our conditioning...and that we only continue our behavior because we either don't get punished for it or we get rewards. So if hot guys (and we're generalizing now) are really jerks, could it be that maybe (and I'm just throwing it out there)...they get away with it? I mean cooommee on. Hot guys would not be jerks if there is a consequence to it. Picture this. There's a hot guy who's going out with this girl. He's a jerk to her and eventually dumps her. Her friend knows all about this and "sympathizes" with the girl. Yet if the guy turns around and starts making moves on the friend, I can gurantee you that over half the times, the friend will swoon over the guy.

So you know in that thread "beautiful girls are amazing...even if they're mean." I think the same can be applied here. "Hot guys" will continue to be assholes, jerks, cockbrains, etc until they realized they won't get away with it. But if girls continue to forgive them and let them get away with it, it ain't going to happen. ^_^ Oh, and people here are right. Hot guys will probably realize it when their hotness go away. But hopefully at that point, they have used their hotness to amass a good amount of power or wealth. Then we can all start complaining about how rich men are assholes or powerful guys are dicks. :lmao:

So my final solution? Just embrace a "Brave New World." No expectations. No stupid emotional ties. Do what nature intends for us to do. Simply just "enjoy" each other and no more. Comprenez-vous?

Bam! I said my peace.
B)

dfemc

sarNie Adult
the majority of rich and powerful ARE NOT HOT, by the way. and the deal here is VENTING space, not one for deep thoughts and universal "peace" of mind. lo te entiendes?

p.s. and just because YOU or any other slow-minded/backstabbiing males out there would turn around and go out with your friend's ex (on the basis of their hotness) allowing them to get away with their JERKDOM or BITCHDOM, does not necessarily me any other girls are that low to jump on that. please do not presume that most girls let MALE JERKS get away with their JERKDOM simply because you, marduk would let "HAWT FEMALES" get away with their BITCHDOM.

lo te entiendes? <_< that's a share of my peace in the middle east. ^_^

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Whoa there! Um, I may not have been kidding, but I did not mean anything mean by it. I hope you're just kidding with the whole angry show there.

Look, I do agree with you. That asshole who did that behind his fiancee's back is well...an asshole. I'm not disagreeing with that. I'm just merely making an observation about why guys are they way they are.

So um, please slowly retract the claws. :D Like seriously, you make me scared when you get all huffy. I like it more when you're just smart and sophisticated. :sweat: With all the aggressive words in your last post, I fear for my life.

Here's my peace offering...

GueSs

TyziR
All type of males can be "jerks" same as how all types of females can be "bitches"

You can't judge someone from looks... it's all about personality.

Yes, that guy who has a fiancee shouldn't have done that.
NOT all guys or "Hot" look guys are players.

Same goes for females. Females can be players too. I know a woman who has a husband and two boyfriends...
She's a pretty person from the outside...
So are all pretty girls "players" too? No, it depends on the persons morals.

S

sunflower

dfemc said:
Wai Wai Noodles the plan has already been initiated. ;)  ^_^ Fiance suuurely knows. So much for his vacation plans in fiji...she's offering me the tickets :D joyous! but i won't be taking that offer. his life in hell will be enough of a satisfaction. the break up with his fiance isn't enuf. obviously she deserves better, whereas he doesn't.