hot guys are JERKS!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL Kawaii, I'll laugh my teeth out if I hear one of the supposedly "good" rapper use that line in their song... :loool:

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Wai Wai Noodles said:
LOL Kawaii, I'll laugh my teeth out if I hear one of the supposedly "good" rapper use that line in their song... :loool:
[post="55351"][/post]​
hey :huh: are my rhymes that bad?? :sweat:

lola

sarNie Egg
hahhaha. i like boys. they complete the world. especially hot boys. who cares if they're jerks, if they're hot, they're HOT! :D

L

lalalek

I Agree that hott guys are JERKS...i actually know one right now but then his personality conquers it all..that is why i can't ever hate him!!!! :wub:

L

lalalek

mizterkevin said:
wait....are u talking about a girl or a guy?
*clears my throat* THIS IS WHY MASTER HAK SAID
"YOU DON'T WANT TO BE HOT, YOU WANT TO BE CUTE. BECAUSE HOT GUY'S ATTRACT BAD GIRLS!" ^_^ -hak my hero

so knowledgable
[post="144666"][/post]​
huy i wrote that wrong!!!! "HE" my bad!!!! :lmao:

noungning

Heartless
mizterkevin said:
i've met some really bitter ugly people, and then i've met some wonderfully beautiful nice people.

i can tell you honestly that all guys are jerks, we just are. i'm a jerk once in awhile. it's just the chances u give to someone to see the good that they have.
--------------
but as a student of master hak

"GIRLS LIKE JERKS"-hak the hero

:lol:
[post="144740"][/post]​
whahahahaha omg... *chokes on saliva...

hahah it's nice that people realize they're jerks... i've met a few handsomely ugly assholes but i guess if u let em get to u, they jus love it... but then there are those that are jus plan jerks... hmm :ph34r:

well at least they're good looking? lol :blink:

Reagan

sarNie Adult
Its really the persons fault to actually flirt back? and there fault for going for hot guys? Dont be easy but take it easy, and you'd be fine

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:lmao: hot ppl are jerks cuz they're conceited n self-absorbed lol

BUT
everyone noes they're cooler than hot PPL B)