Heart

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
love it cant wait 4 more... wanna know what is going to happen next..

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Heart

Chapter 12: Hate or Not

"Father!" Vee snaps at Ton and stares away rubbing his hands through his hair. "Just stop! I'm pleading you."

"Well find another women for you."

"What! You think this is about a women. This isn't about Cholida this is about Vic. We both know why this happen!!! If you just stop provoking him, just stop every little detail to win over him. You wanna know why he's like this, its because he acts just like you. Arrogant, Selfish, Bad-Temper, Egotistical and many other negative effects you two have its all the same. I'm tired of this bull-shit do understand." The very first time Vee has gone beyond his boundaries and stood up against his father. "I'm not going to stay here any further until you and Vic get your acts straight. Acting like kids as if this is a women's drama where playing here. Wake the heck up this is reality father not a lakorn we play and get hits on it." Vee moves away and up towards the stairs packing his stuff and left the house silently.

Vic finds himself driving into Vic's place as he get out, he notices they have guest. Cholida is walking outside as soon as he arrives and stops, looking painfully dead. They stood watching each other, who's going to make the first move? Cholida looks down with her watery eyes and wakes towards him making the first move and is now standing before him.

"Vee....."

"Shhh....don't talk." Vee says gently holding back his sadness. He place his hands on her cheeks and pulled her into his embrace, embracing her gently and tightly. "I don't want you to talk.......... just stay still..... just for a moment I want to hold you like this before I can't anymore. Before you marry Vic and we no longer can see each other. I want to remember this day forever............... forever Cholida." Tears stream from beneath her eyes and holds him tighter he then pulls her away. Vic and everyone walks out of the house surprise from what they see. Everyone remains quiet and Vic was outrages inside and out almost going towards them when his mother hold him back.

"I have to leave now.......and maybe forever. I don't know when i'll be able to see you again so I came here." Vee pulls her away from his embrace.

"Where are you going?"

"To the states I've realize how helplessly I am around here........"

"I'm sorry..."

"For what?" Their conversation is slow but yet sad and gently.

"For everything....."

"No! don't........ things happen because of reasons.......I just wanted to give you my blessing before I leave and I hope your happy with my brother. Please be happy and don't cry anymore you know what your tears do to me. From now on I don't want to see you crying promise me!!"

​"Of course!"

"Then I'll take my leave." Vee gently pulls Cholida towards Vic and them. He look straight at Vic with seriousness.

"Take care of her and if I find out shes been crying or as if she was hurt anywhere trust me I won't let you off. She my precious jewelry the only one. She is now in your hands. Good luck brother!" Vee gets himself ready and wipes away Cholida's tears and smiles at her warmly.

"Yours forever." Vee says and placing in her hands a Heart. Vee leaves as she wants to follow him but couldn't and stands with her family. Krai is behind her and pats her shoulder.

"Well today's been a long day. We should get going." Won says Cholida grips onto her mother. Meen looks up at her worriedly.

"What's wrong honey."

"Nothing... I'm just going to miss you a lot, you and father along with Krai."

"We'll miss you too." They all kissed he by the cheek and left. Leaving her to stand alone in a place she feels so unwelcome. She smiles at them warmly but walks back inside the house Vic follows her and without them going inside they stood in the garden once again.

"What was that all about?"

"Vee..... is that what your talking about?"
"Yes! Him."

"Nothing...of your concern." Being cold to him once more. He gently grabbed her hands and placed it on his chest.

"I have completely fallen for you....."

"What are you talking about?" She tried to remove his hands but her refuses to let go and held onto her hand tighter.

"Listen to me..." Vic presses his head against her forehead and closes his eyes. His breath against her soft skin. She is totally taken by surprise and fallows his steps. A flash of awaken......

"I will not leave, I will stay and prove to myself worthy of you Princess! Another thing......" Pethe said walking towards her and grabbed her hand gently. He didn't care if this was only there second time they have met but he admitted he has fallen in love with the princess. He has fallen so deep and too deep towards this love where there is no returning. He placed her hand on his chest and looked into her eyes.

"I have already fallen in love with the sea goddess. The most beautiful women in my life she is this women standing right in front of me. Two days it took and I........."

She suddenly moved away from him the images so vividly played in her head. In both their heads.

"Did you feel that? It's us! It's what we have and always will that connection that is so unpredictable." I leave him speechless letting him do all the talking I have nothing to say right now. "Cholida, do accept this love of mine? This heart of mine and soul.?" Speechless once again, can I trust this man, is he even able to love? This is all happening so fast....why is he doing this?

"Please stop!" ignoring his question.

"Tell me....Cholida."

"I can't...I can't Vic....You can't just expect me to to give you a answer after three days of nonsense!! LOVE! I'm not even sure what that is right now and your asking me to answer you. No! I can't this feeling..this feeling deep inside me is uncontrollable and this feeling of mine is mixing up with other feeling I feel of you. Not hate but warmth why do I fell this way? These feeling I have of Vee also is still here and the new feeling i'm starting to have towards is something so new new to me also. I have never hated anyone in my life so i'm not even sure if this is HATE OR NOT and until then i'll answer you when we do finally decide to get marry." Cholida left his side, Vic stands there as if he was just playing with her. Smiling as if he was acting, Mew looks down from the living room at her brother.

"Mom, what is Vic doing now?"

"I don't know, don't even ask me."

"I pity her you know. What about Sara? What are we going to do about her when she comes back?"

"Let Vic deal with it himself, my head is killing me from all this already."

Vic left his house and to his work place. Where Ethan his so called best friend sits in his office talking to him.

"So this women your going to get engage to doesn't like you."

"Yes and its a prefect way to make her fall head over heels for me."

"Yea right more like you fall for her"

"Hey don't underestimate me."

"So what about Sara?" and that question hits Vic in the face he has forgotten all about her.

"Shit I totally forgotten all about her."

"Yea, and your so smart."

"Well she's still in the states for another 2 years by the time she comes back i'm sure me and Cholida wont be together anymore."

"Your using this women why?"
"I don't know, well she's the first to actually stood up against me. I don't know she just has this effect on me a very strong attractive effect. Like I just want her....."

"Whoa, don't go into details man. I don't want to know what you do with her. Your sexual life stays with you and mine stays with me. Don't need to tell me I get it."

"Well Sara I don't know."

"Well if there anything for me to help go ahead and ask. I'll be leaving man my mom is so annoying setting me up on a blind date."

"Alright man." They shook hands and left.

Just right when Vic sat down his phone rings and gets a call.

"Hello!"

"Vic honey you haven't called me for days. Is everything alright?"

"Sara.. everything's alright baby. Don't worry!"

"Alright but something seems wrong."

"Don't you trust me babe!!"

"I do but with you not here I miss you and your touch." Vic could her her grinning behind her cell and smiles back.

"I miss your touch also babe but you'll have to wait a little longer. I'm visiting you maybe next three months so don't miss me too much. I'll see you very soon."

"Mae, can't you just come over now, huh?!"

"I can't i have work to do also."

"Okay but wait if I find out that your cheating on me then don't dream about living happily that women. I'll definitively kill you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am"

"Bye its late over here I need to get my sleep."

"Sleep tight babe, dream of me."

"I will. Oh! and Vic I love You."

"I love you too." Vic hangs up but my gosh why is it so easy for him to say just those three words so easily. He looks at his phone and smiles to himself.

Night has finally came the third day is finally ending to the fourth day. Cholida is sitting with Vic family warming talking to them getting to know one another more. Vic striving home and grabs Cholida's hand making her stand up.

"Whats wrong?"

"Come with me I have something to show you!"

"What is it?" Cholida follows him and there now standing in the garden. He clicks the switch on and the whole garden brights up beautifully with yellow lights. Flowers laid beautifully decorated in every corner of the garden and music plays in the background.

"Do like it?"

"Of course it's beautiful. I just hope your being sincere"

"I am and I will have to tell you and remind how much I've fallen for for." He's looking deep so deep inside of her and they look at each other. She feels confuse she still still still love Vee so much but Vic why is she thinking about him?? Why is he doing this? The question keeps repeating in her head every time he does this and it makes her even more bewilder.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Love it y did it has to end in the good part. Can't wait for more. He is so mean he will just using her... Lol but I know he will fall for her too. Can't wait what is going to happen next.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Heart

Chapter 13: Feelings

They were looking at one another under the stars after showing her the garden.

"I am and I will have to tell you and remind how much I've fallen for for."

"Are you playing around with me right now!??"

"Of course not why would I?"

"You tell me!" Cholida glancing at him. What are you planing Vic? Two can play at this game.

"I have nothing to tell. Its just your beauty......."

"Oh! Okay if you really fallen for me you can just wait here until morning because I don't believe you." Cholida rushes back inside. His mother and sister was already outside waiting. Vic flushes to look at them disappointed. Cholida you really what to play it like this, alright I'll make sure you fall for me. I won't lose just like this. Anger boiled inside him, how can she just leave him standing just like that no one rejects him!

"Vic! What are you doing? This is so unlike you." Mew clings onto his arm. "Stop what your doing!" Vic pulls her hand away and stand by the garden looking up at her bedroom. Cholida looked down at him from her balcony. He stares at her and waits. His mother and sister shakes their heads and walks back into the house.Keep waiting I won't come down, wait as long as you want Vic. Cholida closes her balcony and turn off the light. Vic still stares at her balcony.

Dang it she's really not going to sleep is she? Vic's mind wonders.

Cholida lays down onto her bed and couldn't find herself to sleep. Finding herself standing up again she looks out her balcony quietly Vic was still standing there. He's not really planing on staying out there forever is he.? How stupid can he be? ​Closing the curtains slowly going back to lay on the bed. Hours seem to past, Cholida is drifting off to sleep then it started to thunder. Woken up in shock she stood up again and it starts to rain hard. Its one in the morning looking out again, he was still standing there under the hard ran.

"Vic come back in can't you see its raining hard." one of the maid yelled out to him and he continues to ignored her. I know your not alseep Cholida come out. Cholida finally opens her balcony and walks out angrily.

"Stop being stupid Vic and come inside!" She yells at him. Vic finding himself smirking evilly. Come down here god damn it Cholida.

"Don't think I'll come down! " She yells at him and closes her balcony again. Cholida angrily shots down on the bed and madly clings onto the bed. This tougher than I thought, why isn't she coming down yet.

"Vic!" He turns to the side and there she was Cholida standing outside in the rain also. Damn it why I told myself I wouldn't come out but here I am standing right in front of him. He then makes a moves towards me grabbing my waist to met his and embracing me tightly. "What are you doing?"
"I knew you'll come" Vic smiles at Cholida warming. Their bodies so close to each other, wet and hot. Their breathing increases staring at each others eyes.

"Le---Let go of me. I came already. I did want you wanted go inside."

"That's not enough for me." Vic stares at her lips then back to her eyes.

"I knew this was all you were looking for in me." Cholida pushes him away and walks away from him. He shoves her back against the tree kissing her rapidly. Shoving him away.

"Nee, this isn't a lakorn-kissing-in-the-rain." Cholida snaps at him. He laughs at her comment and raises his brow at her.

"I didn't plan for this to happen but i'm just going along with my instincts."

"And this is how you act? Let me go its raining hard and i'm all wet." Vic tighten his grip and around her waist. Brushing off her hair that's now soaking wet. She is now breathless her heart beating fast against his chest. He tugs onto her chin making her look at him. His eyes are darker and more mysteries his brows dark and steamy. His muscular body against mine.

"Remember the first time we kissed.... I can't seem to forget it. Your magical, nothing I've ever experience before." Moving his lips nearer to mine. I can feel my body react to his touch was it because where in the rain. Gently finding myself wanting him but no I can't. Damn it Cholida you can't fall for him. My subconscious screams at me but my body seems to betraying me. Looking down at his lips then up to his eyes.

"I remember! but..." Almost gazing down to kiss me once more putting my hands onto his mouth. "Not yet!" Two can play at this game. "This isn't the time yet. Wait we can wait can't we? Wait until we finally get married."

"I'm not sure if I can wait that long."

Aha gotcha, your playing with me now aren't you.

"If you don't stop your game your playing I will never get marry to you. Vic!" Shoving him away harshly. "Stay out here as long as you want I'm not stopping you....Oh! and i'm "not falling for your trap either. Understand." Cholida's voice harsher than ever, mad and unsatisfying. She can't believe she's actually am falling for this guy. Screaming at herself. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! You can't fall for him. Leaving to my room mad and disappointed closing the door shut Vic comes and pushes the door open.

"I a very impatient guy Cholida and your stepping right on my foot. Which makes me angry, Very!"

"ha, Vic I don't think you get it. I'm not that easy of a women and your basically trying to force me into your arms don't you that's a little to much. What happen to I'll wait? Huh!"

" Wait! Oh! I'll wait." Coming towards her.

"Back off na, don't come near me." Backing away from him and she feels the bed against the back of her knees falling over before she could maintain herself he falls on top of her pushing her hair to the side. "Get off of me na, someone may come to see us."

"Shhh--- don't talk." Whispering into her ears. Staring into her eyes once again. They both stay quiet and then he makes a move. Caressing her cheeks, removing her hair away from her neck, moving closer to her. Kissing her by the neck and gain to the other side. She wants to push him away but couldn't find herself to do it. Moving his lips to her lips they look at each other, gently brushing his forehead against hers. Closing his eyes moving into her lips again and there now kissing each other passionately, under the dark room. Then pushing him away gently.

"Lets not do this."

"I know.... babe I won't do anything to you not tonight were not. If you'll just stop playing hard to get I won't be frustrated that's all. I just needed to feel your lips again, touch them again. If you'll learnt o believe me."

"How can I?...." Still having my eyes close to his touch opening them he's now gazing down at me.

"Just trust me. I won't do anything to you." Going back to kiss her desirably and passionately.

The next morning rises as the light shines in through the balcony shining into her eyes. Cholida awakens and wakes up in his arms feeling rather hot removing his arms around her. Vic wakes up at her touch and looks down at her.

"Your awake."

"Um. Its hot, now can I get up?"

"Of course!" He removes his hands and Cholida gets up and opens the balcony doors, the fresh air rushes in and she walks out. Vic comes behind her embracing her from behind tightly, nibbling onto her neck.

"Hey, just because I let you kiss me last night doesn't mean you can do it when ever you like to. I still don't trust you." Glaring at him. "It's hot, I need to go take a shower while you need to go to work."

"Acting as if where already married."

"You'll have to get use to it if you want to get marry to me." Raising my eyebrows at him.

Walking down the stairs as Mew glares at me walking down. She excitingly jumps at me.

"Vic, is he still here?"

"No, you just missed him he's already gone."

"Your brother is really something, I can't seem to catch up with him. What he does, what he says, i'm lost in his world already."

"Don't fall to hard for him, na. It's a warning from me. He has a habit of .......never mind."

"Thank you for the warning. Thank you. I just need sometime to think that's all." Cholida walks away and she is now standing at the very spot they where last night.

Flashback

"Vic!" He turns to the side and there she was Cholida standing outside in the rain also. Damn it why I told myself I wouldn't come out but here I am standing right in front of him. He then makes a moves towards me grabbing my waist to met his and embracing me tightly. "What are you doing?"
"I knew you'll come" Vic smiles at Cholida warming. Their bodies so close to each other, wet and hot. Their breathing increases staring at each others eyes.

"Le---Let go of me. I came already. I did want you wanted go inside."

"That's not enough for me." Vic stares at her lips then back to her eyes.

"I knew this was all you were looking for in me." Cholida pushes him away and walks away from him. He shoves her back against the tree kissing her rapidly. Shoving him away.

"Nee, this isn't a lakorn-kissing-in-the-rain." Cholida snaps at him. He laughs at her comment and raises his brow at her.

"I didn't plan for this to happen but i'm just going along with my instincts."

"And this is how you act? Let me go its raining hard and i'm all wet." Vic tighten his grip and around her waist. Brushing off her hair that's now soaking wet. She is now breathless her heart beating fast against his chest. He tugs onto her chin making her look at him. His eyes are darker and more mysteries his brows dark and steamy. His muscular body against mine.

Cholida shakes her head. I can't continued to be like this. You can not have fallen for him in just four days after what he has done to you Cholida. You can't!!!!!! He's playing around with your head, your emotions wake up.

Vic sits in his office smiling widely touching his lips. Her smell was so sweet he still can't believe he woke up beside of her. The kiss scene replay in his mind for hours and his phone rings. He doesn't pick up then again he does.

"Who is this?!!"

"Sara, mae it hasn't even been one day yet and you sound so happy. I haven't even told you the good news yet."

"And what is it?"

"I'm coming back soon!" She very happy but Vic phone suddenly drops his phone. No this isn't to pose to happen, everything was going so well as if the plan had already failed and he's already fallen for her in just one night. Maybe he really does love Cholida after all. The past may be filled with happy moments but their new lives seem more complicated then their past lives. Their love is also like them falling in love again just like in there first life.

Thank's for reading I hope you guys like this chapter and it is really is coming to the point were they need to realize what they want most. Or if they are too blinded to realize want they need and end up hurting one another.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Heart
Chapter 14: What I have to Do?

"What do you mean come back?" Vic picks up his phone again and asks her worriedly.

"I mean I'm coming back home to you dummy. Don't you miss me i'm been dying to see you, having you wrap around me like we use too. Do you remember."

"Of course I! When exactly?"

"Probably next 5 months or so i'm still in the process of discussing it with my boss. He's sending me to work over there in Thailand sense I'm been begging him like forever now."

"Oh!"

"What's wrong you don't sound please.........."

"Oh, sorry its not that---- I just have to think for awhile..........it's just I haven't seen you for so long and------it's been awhile that's all."

"Mae, don't miss me to much na, I love you na bye-bye. I have to go its getting late over here."

"Bye----" Vic closed his cell figuring out what to do next. Ethan watches him and laughs to himself.

"Don't need to get so worry, you still have months before she comes back."

"Yea and what if Cholida refuses to get marry till then what happens?"

"Just give it up, really Vic. Believe me you have Sara who you've two been dating sense how long----6 years and here's a women you've known in what a week or less and you want to marry her, Are you nuts?!!"

"Yes! I am this women is different. She makes me feel different."

"You are nuts!"

"Yes! I am and your going to help me."

"Oh! no i'm not-----no Vic. I am not getting involve with this plan of yours, which I find absurd, alright. At first when you told me I was thinking maybe your just a little high on something but now you have a problem. I mean who makes a women fall for them when they have a girlfriend of 6 years? Really take my advice chose one.........right now who do you want?----Who do care about and Who do you feel like you love them? This plan of yours is really worthless."

"Really!"

"Yes! It's worthless, I know you want revenge on your father or whatever you do want, this right now has nothing to do with Cholida." Ethan says stopping and tilts his head to the side.

"Cholida----" Vic repeats her name inside his head and thought hard for a moment. Maybe Ethan does have a point. Cholida does have nothing to do with this, how did she get into this matter? Oh! yes I remember she was dating Vee------Vee. But wait-----Do I love her.........Do I care about her?......What about Sara??? Confuse in his own thoughts. "Can you please go for now Ethan I have to think." Ethan leaves and Vic is trapped by Ethan's questions.

Home

"Krai, I know alright, i'll be very careful." Cholida talks on the phone. Standing outside her balcony watching the stars.

"Chol---please be very careful......." Vic comes behind Cholida embracing her into his arms and grabs her phone.

"She'll be careful, don't worry I'll take care of her as well as I can." Vic kisses her on the cheek. She's surprise by his movements but finds herself giggling. Although she not used to his touch or the way he acts towards her yet.

"Alright bye then" Krai ends the call awkwardly.

"Nei, let me go----you....."

"You--you what? I know your not use to my touch yet. I know Cholida."

"Then let me go!"

"Let me sleep here with you tonight na?"

"NO! you can't."

"We did last night!"

"Yes, but we did nothing?"

"Well didn't you say I'll have to get use to you this morning, didn't you!!"

"Hey, don't use my words against me understand."

"Of course not babe" Sneaking one more kiss upon her cheek, he smiling happily.

"Hey don't push your luck!"

"Of course!"

"Everything's fine right?" Cholida asks him finding Vic a little weird.

"No! Everything's not fine. I want to tell you so much about what I found out today. When I'm with I am able to act in such way I have never acted before in such short time. I mean we both act like we already know each other so well already......." Suddenly Cholida pushes his hands away gently. Staring at him closing his eyes with her hands and placing his hands on his chest.

"Listen to me Vic, listen to that, your heartbeat, listen to your heart and mind. Do you really love me with such short time? Do you really feel different around me."

"Of course I do! I wouldn't be telling you if I don't." Tilting her chin up to met his. "Look at me, don't ever look away from me." Cholida watches his move then to his eyes. "You belong to me only and no one else. You are my wife, my everything. Do you understand? and when your still here with me please stop doubting that I have a plan or anything because I don't. I love you."

I wish I believe everything you say Vic. Your saying those three words that mean so much to me to easily. It makes me doubt you even more.

"Do you really?" Cholida looks away from him again and he pulls her chin up again.

"Don't look away from me. I do love you!!"

"Then I'll agree to marry you, skip the engagement."

"I are you kidding with me."

"I'm not kidding with you I mean it maybe we can start a life together. Just you and me how about that! How does that sound?"

"Nice!"

"Then when can we start! Tomorrow, a week, or month."

"How about tonight?" carrying her by the waist.

"Not tonight------Go!" He lets her go landing her down to her feet."

"Till our wedding night! You can have the pleasure you want."

"Remember your words!"

"I will and you remember yours. Never have anyone except me and if you don't then I won't hesitate to leave you either."

"I will!" Vic glares into her eyes and lightly kisses her by the lips taking her by the waist and settled her down onto the bed.

"Sleep! We have a wedding to get ready for tomorrow. The wedding dress, the ring, the shoes and a place for our wedding. Also our honeymoon it has to be beautiful and sexy for the pretty lady."

"Alright I get it----goodnight!"

"Goodnight!" Kneeling his head against her and kisses her lightly letting her go, turning off the lamp and then leaving.

Morning

"Get everything ready hurry!!!!" A voice calls. Cholida was still sleeping and wakes up by the noise. Rubbing her eyes and waking up, seeing Vic beside of her.

"Up already Sunshine"

"Um! what time is it?"

"Eight!"

"Oh! So why haven't you left yet?"

"Come I have a surprise for you."

"Surprise! early in the morning like this?"

"Yes!"

"Wait I haven't gotten ready yet."

"Don't need to, come here." Vic rushes her out of the room as a group of people came crowding her.

"Is this the bride?"

"Wow, she pretty"

"Flawless!"

"Stunning!"

"She's hot!"

Cholida glaces at Vic.

"Who are these people? Vic!"

"Get her ready and let me see how she looks after your done with her."

"Vic! Vic! Come back here and tell me whats going on right now. Don't you dare walk away from me like this. Vic!" Cholida yells at him but he ignores her and I can see him having a big smile on his face as he walks away.

Hours Later

Cholida is walking down the stairs feeling rather unconformable in the situation she is in. Vic looks at himself in the mirror and fixes his tie. He's wearing a white suit.

As for Cholida, she comes behind him as he was still fixing his shirt in the mirror. She stands behind him, making him turn around looking at her amazingly.

"Wow! You look stunning."

"Thank's you do too!" Shyly biting down on her lips. Taking her hands and looking into her eyes.

​"Believe in me and I'll believe in you. I love you na forever........... I'm so glad your willing to marry me after the past days that has happen. Forgive me!"

Hi everyone thanks for reading I know it was fast into their marriage but I hope you guys like it. I know it fast ahaha but more to go........

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks so much for such a wonderful update Kikichue. :) I'm so glad that they're getting married and skipped the engagement. LOL - hopefully everything will goes fine with the next chapter. Especially his girlfriend? I hope she won't ruin their marriage. Hehe, anyways please do update more. Can't wait to read more. :) ~ Candy

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Heart

Chapter 15

Well I’m deciding to write this is 1st person for now on, I find it hard to keep writing it in 2nd person. I’m not used to writing in 2nd so yea.

It’s been days sense we tried on our wedding gowns but I’m please with them. Vic’s been spending awfully a lot time with me these pass days. Which I like him too. He works so much sometimes but who am kidding I barely know the guy its nice to finally get to know him more. I mean I don’t really what to marry a guy who I’m not formulary with right, I mean who does that? He’s nicer then I thought, our first time meeting was a crazy, unknown feeling of hatred, and bitter. I do agree I think I am falling for this guy. Maybe he is the one after all.

Krai is still keeping in touch with me everyday and he seems awfully worried.

“Cho--what is going on the other day you two agreed to not to get married and today your saying you two are getting married are you out of your minds. Make up your minds!!”

“I know Krai, I’m sorry but this is our final agreement.”

“Then when? Does father and mother know?”

“It seems like they knew before I even did. As if they stalking me.” Cholida sarcastically saying.

“I see!” Krai wasn’t please for the news he seems more concern about what will happen after the marriage and it gets me thinking also. Did I make the wrong choice this time. Damn Vic for seducing me into this damn marriage. Damn him for making me feel this way. Why didn’t Vee have this effect on me like Vic did after all it did take me some time to fall for Vee. Somehow it disgusts me, realizing I’ve dated Vee and am know getting married to his older brother. Oh gosh I hate myself so much right now.

“Cholida, are you still there?”

“Ah--yes sorry.” Caught up in my own thoughts again.

“When is it?”

“End of this month.”

“You two really are rushing it……….I hope you two really do last.” Krai thought of what his father said about them being soul-mates or whatever he said. Yea I do hope you two last.

“What do you mean?”

“Nothing---I have to go now. You know my temper is as bad as your beloved.” Krai ends his call leaving me confuse.

Beloved, is he mad? Who’s me beloved? Wondering to myself ……..is he talking about Vic???? Who knows he’s always leaving me hanging on my own thoughts. But wait a minute where is Vic. Searching everywhere for him, I find him talking on the phone.

“Of course I have everything in mind already but for Sara watch out for her.”

Sara who us that? Don’t tell me she’s one of his girls.

“Ahem” Vic turns to look at me. “Alright Ethan, I got to go.”

“So---who’s this Sara?”

“Why jealous already?”

“I just wanna know of course we have to learn how to trust one another don’t we?”

“Indeed we do!” He pulls me up against him. I guess you can say I have gotten more comfortable with his touch.

“So-----”

“What?”

“The women, who is she?”

“A friend don’t worry about her.”

“Should I?…..I have a feeling I should.” Shit she’s already onto me!! Vic started to panic and quickly thought of an answer.

“Don’t you trust me?”

“No--the answer is, is she just a friend or is she more than that!” Tilting her head to the side.

“I like you, like you this, it’s a very new you. Something I haven’t seen in you. I like you being jealous…..”

“Of course you do? Your still not answering me.” Refusing to look at him. He pulled her chin up making her look at him.

“Hey you know I don’t like you looking away from me.” I refuse to look at him, I am overreacting a little but what can I do if I am jealous.

“Leave me alone! I’m not in the mood right now.” Removing his hands Vic doesn’t sound please with my reply back at him.
Damn it I don’t care if you get mad go ahead! Get mad me, I’m just trying make things work. At least I’m trying, what heck are you doing?

“What do you want me to do then?”

“Be truthful, honest with me, sincerity, and many other more.”

“Am I not being all those things?”

“Your hiding something from me and you better make sure I don’t find out because if I do I’ll leave and I won’t come back even if where to be married to you. I won‘t hesitate!!!”

“Of course you won’t because I’ll make sure you wont find out. I love you.” Vic bents down to kiss me and leaves.

I don’t know why but I do feel like crying at this moment. Trying to be strong isn’t really my thing. Why does he effect me so much? With such limited time we have I do love him. I’m just afraid of getting hurt I guess. But this pain is coming out of no where, I don’t know why I’m feeling like this. Where getting married everything is going as plan and where communicating just fine. But this feeling of hurt, in pain as if he has someone already by his side. I decided to sleep it off and I zone of to sleep as I enter my bedroom.

“Where is he? Suay!”

“There having there wedding today Princess.”

“Wedding, how come I didn’t know anything of this?”

“I’m sorry with the late news.”

“……wha…what about them raging war on us.”

“They have sending there troops off from our border line. We are safe they have return back.”

“You may go now!” Thaleh look down onto her hands and tears started to shed out of her eyes. Her nanny looked down upon her and wiped away her tears. “He doesn’t love me anymore does he…….nanny”

“Of course he does!”

“Then why did he marry her? Why hasn’t he come back yet?”

“He’s also a Prince too Princess. He has duties just like all of us and sometimes sacrifices have to made even when your at the most hardship ever.”

“So I have to let him go?” sobbing, her voice became numb and no longer can talk she starts coughing.

“Princess! Princess!------Someone come help----call the doctor hurry!!!!!” The nanny calls out as everyone comes to her side and people rushes throughout the whole palace. Thaleh falls back coughing more and more. Her father comes to her side tears running down his face seeing his only daughter hurt like this was too much for him to bare. Seeing her mother in pain was enough and now he’s seeing her daughter go through the same phrase. When the doctor finally arrives he was able to help but that didn’t decrease her heart ached. The only guy she only loved marries another women and she is left alone to suffer from what he did to her to make her fall for him only if he had just listen to her from the first place she wont be hurting like this.

Vic comes into her room finding her asleep so early and smiles to himself. Going nearer her. “Pethe! Pethe!” Cholida quietly mumbling his name and struggles in her sleep as if, it was having night mare. He quickly goes to her side and tries waking her up but no sign she is deep in sleep and is numb all over her body dreaming. Looking over her he slip right into bed with her and hold her tight, falling asleep beside of her. She seems to stop struggling but is still lost in her dream.

“Get off of me Chaya!” Pethe pushes her away as soon as they got to their bedroom after the ceremony was over.

“What’s wrong?” Chaya looks worried and hold his hands. He pushes her hands off and looks degusted at her.

“We may have gotten married but there was a reason why…………….. not because I liked you but because I had too. Remember this Princess, I don’t love you!” Pethe harshly said to her and smirked at her with pure hate.

“Your saying as if you hate me?” Chaya looks at him confusingly.

“Because I do!” grabbing her by the arms tightly, grinning at her evilly. “I shouldn’t be here I should be beside the person I love not here with a women like you.”

“What’s wrong with me?”

“Your way to easy, which disgusts me.” Pethe pushes her away against the bed and leaves the room. One of his guards that went with him to Sea came running to him.

“Pethe!”

“What is it?”

“She’s sick, falling deeply ill. Right now, she’s in a deep comma. She’s not waking up!” Pethe started to worry and quickly almost trying to escape, his father knew of his escape plan and had him taken away to his room with Chaya. He slept on the floor and ignored Chaya the whole night. Zoning of to sleep.

"Thaleh! I'm sorry." Pethe kept saying as he started to scream. "Thaleh! I'm Sorry, DO YOU HEAR ME TALKING TO YOU!!" he says falling against the sand. "I didn't think it will happen this way. I didn't think you will leave me this fast. Please forgive me! Forgive me!" Pethe said covering his face with his hands. A storm of wind came blowing against his ear as a sound of someone speaking whispered to him. "Love means never saying your sorry. Our loved said that! I believed in you!" Pethe looked around everywhere trying to find the person that just talked to him. "Is that you Thaleh?" Pethe asked out loud as tears started to run down his cheeks. "Thaleh! Please show yourself, Please just this one time." he says looking everywhere. As he seem to stop as Thaleh appeared in front of him. "Thaleh!" Pethe says gladly embracing her in his arms. "Don't you know how much I've missed you! huh!" Pethe said letting her go as he carefully looked at her. "Your still so beautiful!............" Pethe said wanting to continued. As Thaleh stopped him.

"I can't stay long!"

"What are you talking about? You have to stay with me! This time I won't let you leave not again."

"I love you Pethe!"

"Stay with me, na! Don't leave."

"I can't stay, Pethe! This is the last time for me to see you."

"No! Thaleh"

"My time is up. I have to go."

"Thaleh! Thaleh!" As she starts to disappears he tries to hold onto her but gradually loses her. "Wait for me! Wait for me Thaleh!" screaming after her as he came crashing down against the ground. Both Vic and Cholida woke up from the dream breathing hard and turn to see each other, there eyes caught together there noise touching each others as they laid there together on the bed. They laid there silently there second time together waking up together.

Looking into Vic’s eyes, oh there gorgeous! I just want to kiss him! No!……No! I can’t. My subconscious says yelling at me. Why is he here? Why is in my bed? Gosh his scent----his masculine body around mine…. Vic is looking down at me right this moment and enters for a kiss as if he knows what I want already. NO! my subconscious signals me again making me a bit uncomfortable moving away from him.

Damn almost got her can’t she tell I want to kiss her as much as she does too. Maybe this a bit too fast! No we shouldn’t! I shouldn’t do this! I have to respect her a little too I mean we are getting married we have all the time we can in the future! ……..wait there’s Sara. Oh no Sara! I have forgotten all about her-----is it because of Cholida. Oh gah, I am falling for her! She the one to posing to fall for me not the other way around! Oh why---why---why Cholida do you make me feel this way for you? Placing my head back against the pillow and I can hear Cholida relieved.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Heart

Chapter 16

Days has pass sense that night although is was weird. Vic had tried to make a move on her but stop and ran out of her room after feeling more relieve they didn't do anything.

"Vic! Where is he?" Mew came running down the stairs to Cholida.

"He already left. Is there something wrong?"

"NO! nothing at all don't worry about it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

Cholida looks back at her weirdly and walked back into the kitchen. What is she hiding? Thinking to herself quietly. She quickly got out her phone calling Vic.

"Babe wat-up!"

"Your crazy!"

"Crazy for you!"

"Yea, whatever! Mew was looking for you, i think she want to talk to you."

"About?"

"She didn't tell me anything, seems urgent to me though."

"Alright....." Vic sounds awkward making me feel awkward as well. "Well-----" I'm biting down on my lip not realizing until I had something to say but stop.

"When are you coming back home?" Finally finding my voice again.

"Why you miss me already?"

"Um---I miss you." I shyly admit.

"Not shy at all Miss.Cholida."

"Well the wedding is almost here and I want you to feel special......."

"You are special already....." I can sense his smile already making me smile along with him.

"Well bye--"

"No not yet..I still want to listen to your beautiful voice." He makes me giggle.

"What is this high school all over again."

"Nope but its the truth."

"Bye----"

"Bye--" I stand there in silence waiting for him to hang up and he doesn't.

"why don't you hang up?"

"I was waiting for you."

"Hang up"

"I can't...."

"Vic---"

"Cholida---" Smiling once again.

"I love it when you smile." He says gently and reading my face again. How does he do that?

"BYE--For real this time." I answer back and hang up, going back to my work.

~Vic~

"So Cholida....." Ethan says with a smirk.

"Where getting married soon?"

"Sara--Sara----Sara........Remember."

"Fuck! I totally forgot. You see I don't know, Cholida has this effect on me were I tend to forget things easily. I don't know----its only with Cholida and its driving me crazy."

"DOn't tell me your in love?" Ethan looks over at me jokingly laughing. I am able to stare at him seriously. What is if i did fall in love with her?

"Shut-up Ethan" I snap at him. oh no, I need time to think. My heart is racing fast as I start to think. Love!! What the heck is that? I've never fallen in love before, I mean I like playing round a lot but Sara and me has been friends for so long sense kids and I always thought we were meant to be so I just agreed to date her. But now, i'm having second thoughts what if I did fall in love, what to do next then?

"Wow, you do look worried. It looks like you just dug your own grave. Vic."

"Your scaring me Ethan so shut-up I beg of you."

"Scared that's the first....." Ethan chuckles to himself and is probably thinking I'm losing it or going crazy about it. Which I am going crazy about it. "Hey the marriage is next week or so-so you don't have a lot of time to think about this Vic. You brought this on your own when I told you to stop and you didn't."

Gah I hate it when Ethan is right about everything I do. I'm rich and successful but dumb when it comes to relationship and my heart.

"I need to be alone Ethan can you leave."

"Of course anything for Mr.I-thought-I-know-it-all."

"Ethan!" I hiss at him and he walks away shaking his head.

Think Vic! Think! What is happening to me? Why do you effect in me such way Cholida?Gah I am
falling for her. Falling...........in..........LOVE! Falling for Cholida. Why her, why out of all women her? Wait why can't it be her? Maybe it was always been her, maybe I've always been waiting for her. I race back home in my car forgetting everything, forgetting about Sara. Who cares about Sara at the moment? I know now I'm in love I know it sounds stupid but I actually have a heart. Something I've told myself over and over again that I never had a heart is finally not true I do have a heart. I do know how to love. When i get home its night and racing out of my car trying to find Cholida and no where, she's not in the house. I came back out and there she was sitting in the garden. Her phone clasps onto the ground. She's shock but from what?

~Cholida~

How could he? Just when I thought I love him in such a short amount of time. I thought we fallen in love. I forgave him, oh god I forgave him. How stupid am I? To believe him, to believe in his words, his lies, his love that he commands he does. How stupid are you Cholida? Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

"What's wrong?" I sense Vic and he walks towards me but I stood up and backed away from him. He looks at me confusingly and he walks toward me again making be back away from him again.

"Are you alright?" He asks me again, my face is full with pain and confusion. He reaches his hand to me and pull back again.

~Vic~

What's wrong Cholida? Talk to be god damn it! I need you to talk to me whats wrong? There's pain in her eyes........

"Why?" Finally she talks!

"Why? I'm confuse---"

"I hate you do hear me." Taking me by surprise. "I hate you...." Cholida says again and the words felt like it stab me a thousand time already. The very first time she ever said she hated me didn't have this much affect on me but now now it does. I sign in pain and she comes up to me and started to hit me. Oh gah just stop Cholida, just stop.......I'm confuse by your actions. I eagerly grabbed both her hands and stare into those beautiful eyes of hers that are so precious to me.

"What's wrong? Why----why this? Why are you saying this?"

"Because I've fallen for you!"

"That's It!" Feeling myself more relieve.

"That's not all........" Oh no there's more. "Your revenge, the marriage its all connected and that-----that women. Sara your girlfriend......." How did she know? How did she find out? Vee! Maybe!

"No! Listen to me babe...." I glace at her and brushes her hair behind her ear. "Look at me....look me huh. Don't look away from me you know how that makes me feel." Why is she so weak now? What happen to that strong, confident women I grew to know? Damn she makes me feel like a asshole.

Cholida pushes my hands away and moves away from me. I can tell she's trying hard not to cry.

"We are not getting married." She blurts out, sniffing.

"What? No! Cholida......."

"No!-----I will deal with this B.S......." Shoving me aggressively.

"Cholida...please"

"No! I will not listen. I'm going to say this to you again from the very start to when I met you till now. You will never know how to love anyone and this is also applying to everything you said to me about you love. Clearing stating that you tell every women that has ever been involve in your life that you love them."

Shocking me once more!

"Alright! This is how you want it to be right?" Already losing my patients with her.

"Yes!"

"Alright!" Grabbing her by her arms I can't help but wanting to taste her lips now, pressing my lips against her's.

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Awe... Poor Cholida, Vic is crazy... he doesn't know what he wants...Oh well, great update and please update soon. Thank you

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you for your time and efforts!

These two deserve each other. They are both still confused about each other. Will there be a marriage for them?

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Heart

Chapter 17

Cholida went back to think about what her conversation on the phone with Vee. While she is struggling from Vic's mass of strength.

"Vee, what are you talking about?"

"Vic, i'm talking about him. You do know he has a girlfriend over here right? I meet her a couple days ago. Have you asked him if they broken up yet?"

"No! I didn't know.....he has a girlfriend."

"Sara, ring any bells?"

"Sara! yea, i've heard of her but Vic simply said she was no one."

"They've dated for years now they've known each other sense kids. Listen Cholida this revenge of his is going to far you need to stop it or your going to be pull in it." He! Just when I thought he......I am already pulled in it.

'I got to go Vee."

Back to her real self, tears finally spring free falling down her cheeks. He then notices and releases her.

"Cholida---I'm....no babe don't cry." When he was just about to hug her.

"Don't touch me!" I hiss back at him with anger. "Don't get near me until you figure out what you really want. I had enough of this---these...these lies are enough and I'm telling you this marriage will never happen if you don't come to your senses and figure what you want either let go of Sara or me. I'm giving you a choice to make."

~Vic~

A choice?

"What do you want me to do? Huh! Break-up with Sara and get with you?' I hiss back at her angrily. "You are the most difficult women ever. Do you know that?"

~Cholida~

Your mad me? I should be the one mad!

"So what? You just want me to marry you knowing that you have another women. This isn't some kind of contract or any lakorns where playing here. Where we get marry only in name then break up after a couple of years!! Who do you think I am? Some kind of toy you want to play with. For heavens sake Vic I'm human not a thing you want to own whenever you feel like."

"So you refuse to get marry to me?"

"Yes! I refuse."

"Well that's just too bad because we are getting married within this week coming up and your not backing down either, if I have to carry all the way to hell with me I will."

"huh! I can't believe this! huh, you are the most....." and my voice becomes blink, losing to my own words. "Then watch me leave!" I glare at him and rush inside the house.

~Mew~

"Mother I think there fighting again."

"Just let them be, Vic had finally found someone to play along with him in his own world he creative so let them figure this on there own."

"but-----what if he hurts her?"

"Let them deal with it."

~Cholida~

Rushing up the stairs, finding my suitcase and shoving my clothes in, Vic follows behind me.

"What are you doing?" He's hesitating but I don't bother to answer him back. "Your leaving me?" I can hear he seems to be afraid and anger rages out, running his hands into his hair in frustration. He goes and slams the door close making me jump. I ignore his presence and comes back to my side.

"Your not going anywhere!" with anger in his voice and at the moment i'm scared of what he is capably of doing. I continued packing and he reaches out for my hands aggressively. "Didn't you hear me?" I shove his hands away in a disgusted way and quickens my packing just by shoving everything in my bag. Vic comes and pushes everything onto the ground, my suitcase falls and he pulls me close to him. Quickly taking advantage of me. His hands reaches my back and he's pulling on my shirt. Forcing his lips upon mine conquering them. I continued to struggle in his embrace. I can tell he's pretty much damn mad at me for wanting to leave but i'm as mad as he is for having another women he can't let go of and he wants to get marry to me! What kind of fuck-up-ness is that? I know he's mad but he has no rights to touch me like this. He rips off my tee-shirt i'm wearing leaving me in my bra and tugs on my pants,pushing me down against the bed kissing me thoroughly. His kisses seem to burn onto my flesh like acid, this isn't love, this is revenge and I can feel the pain rushing throughout my body like a rage of fire. I hate it that I've fallen in love with this man in such short amount of time and it hurts me to see him this way against me like i'm his toy to play with. My pants is finally off and he continues like a hungry animal wanting it as if he hasn't got a taste of it before. Still struggling, my hands fly free and I slap him hard really hard for him to realize he's hurting me. He licks the corner his lips and stares back at me, taking off his shirt he continues to be on top of me. His eyes full of anger and wanting. I pull the pillow in between us and tries pushing him off again. He pushes it away and pushes through my struggling hands. Finally screaming for him to stop, tears prickle to my cheeks again and I then felt him inside of me penetrating me. Losing my voice he kisses me absorbing in my every breath and my nails sink into his flesh. He continues taking his anger out on me and when he finally reaches his climax falling next to me, pulling me into his embrace the tears kept falling as my heart ached in pain. He reaches down pulling the covers on top of me and kisses the side of my hair. The night seem to be so long and i'm still quietly sobbing.

"Please stop Cholida...." Vic tilts up over my shoulder. I refuse to look at him and he pulls me over to look at him. "I'm sorry, babe. I'm sorry if i hurt you. I don't know what came over me, just seeing you want to leave------" he sign and started to speak again. "I.....I can't bare you crying. So please stop!" He wipes away my tears and pulls me into his embrace so i'm facing him. He hugs me tighter. "Alright if it makes you feel better I'll break up with her. No more Sara!" I looked at him, my noise is bright red, both my lips and eyes are swollen.

"Really! You'll break-up with her?" I asked him, sniffing in a unladylike way.

"Yes! I'll break-up with her. I realize that....."

"Always, no more girls, no more flirting around, no more revenge, no more Sara. Okay!"

"Aright babe, anything for you."

"For real, no more lies either. Promise me, if anything like this where to happen again I wont hesitate to leave you I mean it."

"I can't afford to have you leave me." Vic kisses me on my forehead."I promise you."

The following morning I wake up and Vic is now where to be found. I decide to go take a shower than go look for him. A lot has happen we had many up and downs these past week. I just want to relax for once. This guys is so complicated to follow, he changes his mind so often it scares me to trust in his words. How the heck did I get involve with such a guy? How did I fall for him? I still don't know how. Maybe in our pass we had a connection somewhere to be able to meet in this life again and is able to love each other again. How romantic is that past lovers! Cholida thought to herself if only she knew it was true.Coming out of the shower with her robe on Vic sitting by the side of the bed looking up at me.

"I thought you left." Vic mutters.

"Why would I?"

"After last night. I thought you where still mad."

"You promised me about everything already. So I believe you. Remember when you said if i believe in you you'll believe in me."

Vic stays quietly and stands up to hug me.

"Are you not going to work today?"

"I am I just thought you might want to hear me talk to Sara and maybe you'll trust in me more."

"If you want me to listen than i'll listen but if you don't then i'll leave."

"No, i want you to listen" and I stay to listen to Vic as he called for Sara. I do feel kind of guilty because she came first but want the heck he came seducing me first and taking advantage of me when I refused him so how is this my fault? Yea it is my fault I fell for him but you can't control your heart and how you feel when you fall in Love.

"Vic! You called early today, miss me already."

"Uh----Sara......."

"What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry, I know I should say this face to face to you but I want to break-up."

"Are you joking with me?"

"No!"

"Huh! I knew it when I met Vee over here, its okay I have Vee over here with me. We've been having lots things to do------I'm also sorry I didn't mean to cheat on you with him." Sara says and Vic is filled with anger. How can she go with Vee, just when Cholida and Vee where........He just can't believe it. Maintaining his voice.

"I'm happy for you, finding someone to be with. As for me I'm getting married this week with the girl of my life who change me. I hope your happy Sara and thank you for making this easier for me to deal with at least your not in the picture then i'm fine with you being with Vee." Vic says hanging up.

"So--"

"She's with Vee, them two----- she's been with him. But it's okay right, no more Sara. Just you and me and soon our own little family."

I'm also very happy for the following people who has been keeping up with my story. This is not the end I still have a few parts left and some lovely scenes left but i am finding this story to a end soon.

I do also have another story in mind of Yadech but i'm still currently writing it and creating new idea's to it. So till then when I finish this fanfic I'll be posting up my new fanfic called, Angle's Mask, Devil's Charms

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, the last chapter was quite intense, it is soon ending? Awww. But the little summary of your next FF sounds intriguing! Thanks and I hope you update soon Kikichue!

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks so much Kiki for this update! I'm so glad that he break up with Sara already and now yay! Cholida! Lol, please update more soon. :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Heart
Chapter 18

Somehow or for some reason Vic is bother by his ex Sara being with Vee. Is it because he hates the fact that Sara is with Vee or just because its Vee. He sits in his office thinking hard for some reason feeling uneasy, he's starting to worry, what if she's purposely doing this? Can Sara be able to hurt him or anyone else at all. What if she and Vee aren't really together? What if did make this up? So what happens? The wedding is only tomorrow and he's feeling very uneasy. Its not like him to feel this way, it very frustrating falling in love with a women you know just in a few weeks and breaking up with another women you've been dating for years or even know sense your childhood.

When he finally gets home Cholida is trying on her wedding dress again. Mew and his mom is helping her as he stands laying back against the door, watching. When they were done preparing, she was staring at herself in the mirror doubting if she made the right choice. Signing to herself, and she looks uneasy herself.

"What's wrong?" Vic says coming to hug her from behind.

"Nothing----and your not to pose to be here. You can't see me in the wedding gown, not until the wedding ceremony. Its bad luck na."

"It's alright, we'll be fine don't worry."

"I'm feeling very uneasy about this."

"Your not the only one, i'm also feeling very uneasy. But everything will be fine alright."

"Um. I'm ready for anything Vic. Its tomorrow and i'm sure nothing will happen."

"I hope so." and he kisses her on the cheek.

The wedding

Everything is prepared and the ceremony is about to start. Instead of having a regularly Thai wedding. They decide to have a American wedding. Vic has already gotten ready as he and his family, relatives, and friends came along with Cholida's relatives. Everyone is seated and Vic is standing there waiting for his bride. Minutes pass but nothing, everyone is getting frustrated and starts to wonder if there is going to be a wedding or not. Vic waits patiently and then the piano starts. He signs in relief and the doors open slowly. Cholida is standing there, with a layer white thin cloth above her face and is wearing the same dress from yesterday. She walks and the piano is playing along with her rhythm. When she is standing in front of Vic, it seems weird the cloth is too thick he can barley see her face and then its starts his uneasy feeling. His smile changes into a frown and suddenly stops the ceremony.

"Stop!"

"Whats wrong with you?" Ethan walks over to him, snatching his arm. Vic shoves his hands away and walks toward Cholida again with a more serious mood. Everyone is shock and is wondering what the heck is he doing all of a sudden. He reaches down onto the cloth around her face and pulls it up slowly. Cholida!

"Whats the matter, Vic?" She asks innocently.

"Where is she? Sara! Where is Cholida?"

"You think to just leave me, Vic. After all we've been through your just going to throw me away."

"Where is she?"

"You love her that much? I stay true to my words. I'll kill her unless you marry me. Until everything is done, until where finally get married legally and i become your wife fully. Then I'll let her go."

"I will never....."

"Then watch her die." She gives him a wicked laugh and smiles evilly at him. He knew something was up, and when he was about to leave she dials someone, making him stop. He walks up to Sara again

"You want this marriage?------- Alright I'll give you this marriage unless you let her go."

"I will, trust me Vic." She then changes her mood and twirls her figures around his neck. Whisperer back to him. "I told you I would will kill that women if you ever cheated on me didn't I?!!!" She laughs at him silently this time and they start the wedding all over again and when it was over he doesn't dare to kiss her but fakes one. His family and Cholida's family is in shock when it came time to giving them there blessings. Everything became complicated for Vic and specially for Cholida's family. Vic and his family are stuck alone while Vic had to lie to Cholida's family to keep them from not worrying but with this at hands can he really help save her without her parents not finding out?

"Whats going on?" Lawan asks Vic

"Sara, she....she has Cholida."

"What? Where is she now?"

"I don't know. I need find her, now." Vic says worriedly and enter's his room where Sara sat on the bed, waiting.

"Where is she? Where is She!?" Vic yells at her and grabs her by the arms, making her stand up. She looks at him with a evil glare and continued to twirl her hands around his neck to his cheek down to his lips.

"Not yet, Not so fast huh. Let us have our time before I let her go."

"What do you mean you said you'll let her go after the wedding."

"I did, but i didn't say I will let her go tonight. I want to have you tonight before I let her go first."

"Are you crazy to think that I will sleep with you?" Gazing at her unbelievably.

"Then I won't let her go not until my wishes are granted."

"You are one sick-son-of-a-bitch" Vic says madly and she slaps him hard.

"Thank you for the compliment." She says gently rubbing her hands together and smirking at him. She walks away and all he could think of was to save Cholida but how, by having sex with this crazy chick. He can't believe he ever dated or had a any kind of relationship with this chick. He nods his head in disbelief and grabs her angrily making her turn around and started to kiss her down the neck. He feels guilty and is very angry with himself that he's actually having sex with this women. This crazy chick, he once dated.

After they were done he puts his cloths on and left her that night. Getting in his car and he drove off quickly and dangerously. When he return the next morning drunk and unhappy. His mother and sister is surprise by his appearance and runs over to his side helping him up to balance himself up. When Sara is coming down the stairs dressed and walks over to find herself shock and tries to help Vic. When he sees her he grabs her by the arms tightly and shoves her next to the wall not caring if he hurts her.

"Let her go!"

"Is that all you can think about, is her?"

"I SAID LET HER GO!" He says will more anger and squeezes her tightly.

"Let me go your hurting me."

"You also know how to feel hurt? I thought you didn't SO what are you going to tell me?"

"I already set her free, so don't worry."

"Don't worry?" He tests the word back at her evilly.

"Although she might have a few bruises here and there."

"What did you say?" Vic is outrage and rapidly raises his hands up at her and almost hit her as his Lawan and Mew came holding him back. Sara closes her eyes and scrunches down.

"Claim down Vic!" Mew yells at him and he stands up properly.

"If you ever touch her again I swear I will hurt you twice as bad as you hurt the one I love." His eyes blazed with hatred and rushes out the car to find Cholida.

Well Hi everyone I hope this chapter gives everyone what they need from the story. I added a little twist to it, sense it was coming to a end soon and i didn't feel like stopping it here with a marriage like ever other scenes. So Sara is back and I notice I hadn't add anything for Sara's part to destroying their lives yet so i added it here in this chapter. I hope this chapter is to your liking's. Please comment on what will you like to be add to the next chapter and i will consider it or any suggestions at all feel free too.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Kikichue, this woman has that much power....smh...I am so speechless here. Wow. It is ending soon too? What happened hehehehehe.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Heart

Chapter 19

"Choldida! Cholida!" Krai says as they rushed her to the hospital. Cholida lies unconscious as Vic rushes through the crowd and halls trying to find Cholida. He see's Krai outside of the ER and rushes to him.

"How is she?" Vic asks worriedly and Krai turns upon Vic and grabs him by the collar.

"You dare ask me how she's doing? Huh! It's because of you she's like this, you went off and marry another women on the day you where to pose to marry her. Let me ask you what did you tell her to make her want to kill herself?"

The news rushes to his mind and anger rose through him he crumbles his hands together and for the moment he wants his hands on that women who did this. He pushes Krai away.

"I didn't, I was force to."

"Force too!" Krai questions the word again and laughs. "Huh! Your not man Vic. A small thing like this and you couldn't even protect your own women even if you where force too. If I where you I would had ran from that wedding and tried to go find the real women I was to pose to marry and no matter if I was force too or not. I would had never married another women I wasn't to pose too."

"and what if her life was on the line would you had done what I did?" Which makes Krai go quiet. "Its not that I didn't love her it was because I was in a rush of pressure to think who I would save first her or myself. I'm sure you wouldn't want to see your sister die would you?" Vic says in a serous tone and returns home. He ignores Sara's presence and goes take a shower, brushing his teeth then putted on fresh new cloths.

"Where are you going?" Sara walks in as Vic fix's his shirt. He ignores her and walks away from her. While making his way down the stairs she yells at him again. He continues to ignore her and when was about to head out she shoves him back.

"Your going to see her aren't you?"

"YES! I am, now that i answer your question I'm going to go now."

"No your not, your going to stay here with me and your family."

Vic grins at her wickedly and laughs at her.

"What so funny?"

"I never thought of you as family Sara for your information we maybe married but there's no way i'm going to let you control the way I live. I don't love you. I did everything you wanted already and the fact that you tried to kill Cholida and blame it on me was really something that I just wanted to kill you right away. You see I really wanted to kill you, i wanted to have my hands wrapped around your neck really really bad but that would be way too easy. Instead I came up with a better plan and I'll just let you suffer by yourself without me doing anything at all and your already going crazy already. All I need to do is do what I've always been doing." He smiles back at her and leaves making her scream crazily by herself and she crashes down onto the floor crying.

"All I ever wanted was you, that's all i want Vic."

Vic reaches her room and Cholida is sitting there alone. He knocks on the door and walks in, she ignores his presence and looks away from him.

"Cholida, are you alright?" He stands before her and sits down beside of her. Her eyes swollen it looks like shes been crying and he wants to pull her into a hug but doesn't.

"You now already about the whole marriage?" He stars at her for a moment and she finally looks at him.

"They took me away and then they tried to......I escaped from them and ran all the way here but on the way I almost got killed. All I could think of was you and when I came back Krai told me you had gotten married to Sara......."

"I had no other choice. I had to protect you."

"I was fine"

​"No, you weren't you said it yourself you almost got killed by them."

"But I didn't and I escape from them."

"How was I to pose to know that, she told me they still had you I couldn't risk anything. If anything where to happen to you because of me then i couldn't live with myself."

"and you married her?"

"YES!"

"Did you sleep with her?" She asks out of the blue and he looks away from her with the silence and she figures it out. Tears welled up in eyes again and her voice starts to shake.

"Get out!"

"Cholida!"

"GET OUT! I don't want to see your face."

"I had no other choice."

"NO OTHER CHOICE! You had a choice its either you sleep with her or not and you chose to sleep with her."

"Please, listen to me."

"No you listen to me, Vic your now married, your legally married and you slept with her which makes her fully your wife and it's your responsibly to take care of her now. I will not be a third wheel in your relationship now get out before I call for someone to come drag you out."

"I won't let it end like this I won't, Cholida. We can't give up like this."

"I'm sorry I've said what I'll do if you ever had another women in your life. I won't hesitate to leave and i'm sticking to my words."

"Alright! Your sticking to your words but i'm also sticking to my words I will never leave you. I love you unconditionally whether you like it or not I'm going to come back again and again until you finally change your mind."

"That will never happen"

"We'll see, I'm not backing down." Vic says with a confident voice and leaves madly.

"Why can't you just leave me alone?" Cholida sobs to herself and grabs her knees up high to her chest burring herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Week Pass.....................​

"Cholida is there anything you need?" Krai asks and she sits there emotionless.

"No!" She replies and remembers she still has her stuff over at Vic's house. "Can you drop me here I need to go somewhere."

'I'll take you there."

"No! I'll go alone, please Krai I need some alone time alone."

"Really." He narrows his eyes down at me.

"YES! and don't follow me."

"I'll try not too." Krai says and leaves. Cholida gets in cab and takes in a deep breath after getting to Vic's house. She takes in a deep breath and walks inside the house. Mew comes out of the house playfully and then stops looking shock at Cholida.

"Is Vic home?"

"Uh--no, he's not"

"Good! I don't want to meet him and please don't call him. I don't want him to know I was here, i just came back to get my stuff and I'm going to leave." Cholida nods her head at her and steps in the house. Sara comes downstairs and sees Cholida, she charges at her and stood in her way.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to get my stuff. Sara, If you don't mind moving out of my way please or do i have to make you."

​"I'm not moving from my spot, you'll just have to make me." Sara challenges Cholida. She chuckles at her comment and waks backwards looking around the house.

"You know Sara I wanted to make this quick so I won't have to meet Vic but it looks like i'm going to meet him anyways." Cholida steps back and sits on the couch. Sara realizes and steps out of the way.

"Good girl! Thank you for moving out of the way for me Sara. You see when you do things I like then a lot more can be accomplished." Cholida smirks at her wickedly and Sara stands back. She feels a little intimidated and is a little annoyed. How can this chick be so competitive. Cholida makes her way to her room and gets all her stuff, packing everything up.

"Vic! Your home?" Mew sound worry and stops him across the garden. "You came back early."

"I forgot some paper works." he answers her but she stops him again.

'I'll go find them for you stay here."

"There in Cholida's room I can go get them myself."

"NO! You can't!"

​"Why not? and why is there a taxi in front of our house. Are you guys going somewhere?"
"No....."

"She's here, isn't she?" Vic's eyes widen and he happily runs inside. Sara shock up from her seat and stops him.

"Let me go! Sara." he pushes her away and Cholida makes her way down the stairs. She stops at his presence and stares at him for a moment and grips onto her stuff, making her way towards the front door and he stops her.

"Don't go!" Grips onto her wrist as they stand side by side.

"Let her go Vic." Lawan came from the kitchen. She looks mad at all of this and although she did nothing at first its time for her to start doing something about this before everything goes crazier than this.

"I can't mom I can't let this women go."

"Why not you have a wife now? Be more responsible about your actions."

​"You want me to be responsible alright I will be responsible. Cholida is pregnant and with my child and I won't let her leave."

"Vic!......................." When Cholida was about to say something he grabs her forcefully kissing her in front of everyone and drags her away before she can say anything.