Heart

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Sorry girls looks like I won't be updating anytime soon on Heart!! but i will soon maybe later on this week and so bare with me! I don't have the time this week I have a big presentation on this week and need to prepare for it. But I do know for sure sometime this week for sure.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Heart​

Chapter 7: Controlled

Morning had came, Cholida hid away in the shadows covering her head down against her knees, shutting everything out and keeping her feelings deep inside.The sea cried out loudly within the wind blowing against the white long curtains hanging from the ceiling. Silence was held that moment until Vic's cell phone was ringing. She looked up quickly and got up from her position, she rapidly looked everywhere for his phone and finally found it ending the call quickly, she turning around making sure he wasn't awake yet and walked out, placing her call. She was pacing around desperately and dialing Krai's number.

"God damn it Krai pick up!!" cursing under her breath.

Krai looked done upon his phone. "Who is this?" talking to himself as he was still held in a meeting. He looked up as everyone in the room was looking at him weirdly with his rudeness. His phone started to ring again. He ending the call once again and told them to continued but once again his phone ringed. He stood up and excused himself from the meeting and walked out.

"Who the heck keeps calling?" Krai says madly. His temper was as bad as Vic's. "Who's this??!!"

"Krai, its me Cholida!!"

"Cho! where are you? You disappeared within the night. Do You know how worry we were?"

"Yes! I know but please listen to me first, right know i'm stuck......" As Vic came behind her snatching the phone away. He looked upon his phone and ended the call.

"Cholida! Cholida! Hello! Cholida!" Krai says madly as he gestures for one of his guards.

"What it sir?"

"Get me a flight back to Thailand and find the earliest flight, understand! Also track down this phone number for me and I want to know who it is, understand."

"Yes Sir!" the guard went away quickly as Krai returned back to the meeting.

Back to Vic and Cholida

"Who did u call?" Vic asked her madly pushing her against him.

"Why are you scared now? Serves you right!!!." Cholida says trying to push him away.

"Who says i'm scared, actually I knew this would happen. Let them find us......I'll want to see what happens whenever they find out what has happen to their lovely daughter. Now you will do as I say, understand!"

"Why would I?"

"because pretty soon you and Vee will have to break up, not just that but you and me may just have to get married."

"Are you crazy! Me get married to a guy like you. NEVER!!"

"Just watch then!" As soon as Vic finishes the helicopter appeared from a distance and dropped down slowly. He pulled her into the helicopter forcing her inside as the soon raised up into the air.

"Where are we going now?"

"Just sit still and wait!"

"and what if I don't! what are you going to do?"

"The impossible understand!" Vic says pulling her close to him. She looked at him with true hatred and sat still.

Night had finally come as Krai just arrived at the airport going on his way home. Cholida sat still as they already got off the plane and chaged in new cloths, they were now in a car driving somewhere. Just then she notices where they were going.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Didn't you want to go back home!" Vic says with a satisfying face.

"What are you planing on doing?"

"You'll see in a moment!!"

Krai was sitting in his car as they where driving off, the guard from earlier had contacted him again.

"Did you find what I told you?"

"Yes! we tracked the phone."

"And where is this person?"

"Right now! there at your house." the guard finally said as Krai started to worry.

Cholida's house

"Come out!" Vic says opening the door for her. She looked at scared of what he was going to do. She got out from the car and stood there looking upon the house as one of the maids came running back inside informing her parents and it looks like they have a guest there also.

"Lets go!" he pulled her hand as she couldn't seem to move. Her heart raced fast as he forced her inside. Her parents came running outside where she stood. As someone can hugging her tightly in his arms. Vic pulled him away as he looked at Vic shocked to see him as his parents also came out. "Vic! what are you doing here?" his father asked, Vic smiled as Nicha and Vee stood there before them. Everyone was there, Vic went beside Cholida and held her hand tightly as she seemed to be disgusted he held her hand with more strength.

"My name is Vic Watany and I am sorry to have taken your daughter with me all night. I here today to take responsibility of her."

"How dare you...." Ton was about to say as he was interrupted.

"Vic! Am I right?" Won said looking him in the eyes.

"Yes!"

"Surprisingly I never thought I would say yes to you about this but go ahead."

"Father!!" Cholida says disappointed. She was hurt her father let this go so easily.

"Cholida stay still!" her father said. "As a parent i firmly believe Ton that Vic can take care of my daughter really well. I heard about you Vic you have quite the reputation."

"Thank you! For your approval." Vic says smirking as he looked at Vee expression. His face was dead and dull. He looked at Cholida with one glance and pulled her to him. Everyone was surprised by his moved, his eyes became watery as her looked down in her eyes. His eyes of hurt, his eyes with pain and heart ached. He didn't dare say anything and suddenly let her go and walked away.

"Vee! Vee....." Cholida says trying to following him as Vic held onto her. "Let me go! Vic!...........Vee! Vee!" she pushed Vic away with all her might and chased after his car and he drove off. Just like that the night became the biggest nightmare. Everything seemed to happen so fast, the next you know Vic and Cholida was already in his car driving away..............................................

Chapter 7: Controlled!! was a deep and emotional chapter for Vee and Cholida and that doesn't end with just a heartbeak but more fire and oil to add to the flames that already rise high and mighty. Like a rose revenge never knows The END. I hope you guys like!!

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Love it can't wait for more. But I know that school come first. When ever u have time u can update an other ch na, but don't leave us hanging here na.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Heart

Chapter 8: The Story

"Father how can you let that guy come into our house and just let Cholida leave with him? Not just that but marriage!!"

"I have my reasons, Krai."

"Then what is it? What's your reason? I didn't just come back home for this to happen!!" Krai says following his father to the living room where his mother was sitting. Won sat next to Meen as they sat there looking at him. "Is there something your not telling me?" Krai asked as soon as they sat down.

"Actually yes, Krai if you would listen to me and follow." Won said standing up again as he went to the back room where it remains looked all the time.

"When you and Cholida was little we had gone to the temple....." Won said as he open the door and looked at the large picture frames.
"A monk had came up and told your mom and me about your sisters life."

"I know about that I still remember it like yesterday. So what don't tell me you believe in this stuff."

"I didn't believe at first but as soon as your sister started to grow up she looked just like someone from the past." Won says as he got a cloth and wiped the dust off of the picture frame. "Here!" handling Krai the picture frame as he looked at it closely.

"This is...."

"Look at it closely." Won says looking at the picture closely.

"This is.....are you saying this is Cholida?"

"Actually no and yes. Cholida is Cholida and this women in the picture is only the women in the picture."

"Then why are you showing me this picture??"

"Listen to me first"

"Alright! Father what is it then?"

"I will tell you a story about this women and this guy in this picture."

"and this is related to Cholida how?"

"Your sister's past life!" Won said as Krai finally sat down to listen to his father quietly as everyone in the house gathered to listen.

"Our family really was a royal family but changed over the years of our ancestors . Her name was Thaleh which meaning sea. She was the princess of the sea. But as a princess they where as not wealthy as other royal family. They cared and love there people the most and didn't care about the wealth at all. But when it came to other countries their people laid sick and poor. Won says continuing the story as it changed to the past.

Princess Thaleh came to visit another country for a party that was being held. She walked through the crowd like any other normal commoners and didn't act all royal at all. When she saw what was happening there was soldiers forcing the commoners. She went in to stop as soon as she saw a sick child being force and hit.

"Stop!" Thaleh yelled at them as she help them up. She looked at the soldiers with fierce in her eyes. They looked at her like she was dumb and pushed her to the side.

"Move away before you get get!" the soldier said. Doing his job again. She went to stop them and pulled their hands away.

"Move before we hurt you."

"and if I don't?" Thaleh said as the soldiers finally had enough and tried pushing her away as she attack them with one hand. The soldiers was laying on the ground as the stood up and was about to hit her, with one swing they stop as soon as someone told them to stop. He came to look at the problem and looked at the women.

"What is going on here?"

"This women, she wants to start and problem with us. We were working and she came and attacked us."

"and who are you?" the guy said as Thaleh looked at him with hate already.

"So this is the Prince!! Prince Pethe! Am I right?"

"Who are you?"
"You'll find out soon."

"Are you going to answer me or not."

"I'm not!"

"Guards get her and take her before she causes more trouble and get her to tell who she is!" Pethe says as Thaleh looked at him with disbelief. With that instance she too charge over the situation and walked towards Pethe. He could tell right away she was going to attack him and dodged her attacked they stood there fighting one another until she finally found his weak spot and hit his never under his arm and twisted it behind him.

"Let me tell you Prince Pethe, for a Prince your as low as your soldiers. Let me tell you your people are sick and yet you let them work until they bled. When you can clearly see they are not well."

"and this is your problem because......."

"because I care!" Thaleh said and she let Pethe go, backing away and she disappeared within the crowd.

When she finally came back to her palace her father urged her to change.

"Hurry the ceremony is about to start. You have to change."

"Father you know I hate going to these events."

"Just this once go with me your already here!" Her father said and she changed into her traditional dress. It was pink with golden patterns, the dress was fun to move in and wasn't tight like other traditional clothes at all. When they finally arrived they sat down by there side of the room. The King in the country sat where he usually sat the highest of all. He introduce himself, his wife and his three only kids, his two son and his daughter. With the event the king finally stood up.

"Tonight we have a special guest, the King of the Sea is here tonight." the king said laughing loudly as everyone started to mock him. Theleh sat there in rage. "I also heard you where the best at sword fighting if you are the best please give us show tonight."

"I am retired from sword fighting. I do not sword fight anymore."

"But we want to see just show us some time of your skills or maybe you don't have anymore of it. Just one fight with my son Pethe he's the best out of the country. He finished as Thaleh was about to get out of her chair and get ready to fight all them to death but her father held her arm signing her to stop. Pethe got out of chair and took out his sword without hesitations he walked towards Thaleh's father and started to swing his sword towards her father he dodged and got out of his seat, dodging every move until finally he cut the side of King Mon's arm. Pethe took another swing as someone came from behind and with another sword swing back at him they clash together, face to face Pethe notices her.

"Nice to meet you again! Thaleh said and pushed him away with her sword. Fierce within her eyes with madness raging out. Everyone was started and stood up with her appearance. They could defiantly tell the fire was raging out of her as she and Pethe fought one another, until one final swing she hit his weak spot under his hand making the sword fall from his hands and down to the ground. With one last swing she pointed the sword to his neck. He finally lost to someone and it father was raging out with madness his son had lost. Thaleh walked to his father as her people got up and was about to leave until someone used a dagger and swung it at her she quickly dodged it and grabbed the dagger rapidly and swung it back to the person as she dodged it making it cut the side of her face. Thaleh turning around, she walked up the women. Thaleh looked at her up nad down as her father gestures her to leave.

"Don't ever underestimate me!" Thaleh said and walk away with her people. Pethe watched her leave and was finally amazed.

When Thaleh and her father left the place and returned home at midnight. Thaleh started to feel a pain in heart. She squeezed her hands tightly on her chest and started to cough out blood. With one look she pale and paler. She fell onto the floor and the pain continued. When morning had came up her father went to knock on her door but no answer. He walked in slowly and suddenly saw his daughter. Her father picked her up and yelled for help. They got her onto the bed and called for the doctor. The pain continued until doctor came and gave her sleeping medicine.

Prince Pethe was so fascinated by her and with one choice he made he wanted to see her again. He went into their country and visited them. He finally walked into there palace it was way better and the people seemed to be healthier. He was surprise by the way everyone lived. No one was wealthier then the other but they lived the same. He came upon her father.

"Sa-wat-dee krap!"

"Prince Pethe, it's nice knowing your here for the first time but why are you here."

"I want to see your daughter. May I?"

"Of course but she is in the middle of sleeping right now."

"Well may I still see her?"

"Go ahead I have enough trust in you, I will follow you later until i'm done talking here." King Mon said. Pethe walked into her chamber as Thaleh was already awake and talking to the doctor.

"Please don't tell my father. I don't want him to feel sad or in depression right at the moment. I still want to see him smiling."

"I understand."

"My heart is finally giving up on me just like my mothers. When my mother was dying from it my father was the saddens thing. He was hurt very much and never smiled again until I came along. So please keep this a secret." Thaleh said.

"Then i'll be going then." the doctor said and left as Pethe hid away as soon as the doctor left he walked back inside and looked at her, standing there she didn't even notices and started to cough again. She cough badly this time with the handkerchief she covered her mouth and wiped her mouth as tears ran down her eyes. He heart ached once more and the pain came back once more she covered her mouth tightly enduring the pain inside. She fell down onto her knees and cough up the blood throwing up into the trashcan she fell down hurting crying in pain. He slowly bent down beside of her and held her up in his arms and didn't think one bit about what he was doing and held her tight in his embrace. She looked at him with shock in her eyes and suddenly felt the pain go away.

Won continued but stop.

"What happens next father?" Krai ask.

"I will continued after getting a glass of water. My mouth is becoming dry." Won said standing up as he walked away.

Well end of this chapter. I hope you guys like it. It's kinda boring in some scenes but interesting in other scenes. Sorry! I like it so bare with me.

paof

love it cant wait 4 more. wanna what is going 2 happen next...

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Omg.......it's getting really good, plssss update soon!
Thank you!'

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Heart

Chapter 9: Falling

"The story goes on......." Won said.

Princess Thaleh removed herself from his embrace and stood up and away from him. Pethe stood up and walked towards her.

"Stop!" Thaleh said but somehow with such little time they had already fallen for each other. The mighty princess that was yesterday had turned into a innocent and weak person. She tried maintaining her balance but couldn't as he walked towards her and helped.

"You should sit!" Pethe said as Thaleh sat down.

"What are you doing here?"

"because i wanted too."

"You should go back, after all what happen last night. Also that women your fiance tell her to mind her own business before I really hurt her."

"Your sick and your saying this...." Pethe said as Thaleh hot up, she seemed to have all her strength back and yelled at him.

"Prince Pethe you and your people seem to underestimate us sea people alot. After all don't forget you already lost." Either i'm sick or not I can still fight for my people and what firmly belongs to me and my people. Something that you never understand. Sp please have you and your people go back where you came from and never returned here."

"Princess Thaleh!"

"Another thing, i'm sorry about what I said yesterday at you and everyone. You can leave now."

"I will not leave, I will stay and prove to myself worthy of you Princess! Another thing......" Pethe said walking towards her and grabbed her hand gently. He didn't care if this was only there second time they have met but he admitted he has fallen in love with the princess. He has fallen so deep and too deep towards this love where there is no returning. He placed her hand on his chest and looked into her eyes.

"I have already fallen in love with the sea goddess. The most beautiful women in my life is only this women standing right in front of me. Two days it took and I........."

"Stop!" Thaleh said removing his hands. "I don't know what your trying to do or what your trick is but i'm not buying it. Also you have a fiance so stop." Thaleh said coldly at him, she started to cough again.

"Princess!"

"Don't come near me! I'm perfectly fine." Thaleh said wiping her lips. She couldn't help but feel the same feeling he felt for her. "I cannot accept this, I can't feel this way." thinking to herself.

"But your...."

"You can go now I have nothing else to talk to you anymore." Thaleh said leaving her chambers. Her father came and took her away as soon as she arrived outside. Pethe stayed within the palace close to her palace and and watched her from afar. He helped out the people and stayed close to King Mon whenever Thaleh was with her father. Some of the times he would touched her hand or even hold onto her hand tightly. He once realize how different they lived from how he lived. There was no status between the people and they help each other out well there was peace not just that but to be compare to his people they lived with sickness and with no peace. As the time past she became prettier and she tried to remove herself from him as far as possible but somehow she always finds herself falling into his trap. One night where to come and she sat by the river under a tree, looking up at the stars shining brightly. Pethe walked with his guards following him everywhere as he spotted her and gestures his guards to leave. He went to her side and sat next to her.

"It's beautiful tonight isn't it." Pethe said with a smirk on his face. She looked at him and smiled back. His voice became husky and strong.

"Why haven't you left yet? We have nothing here for you."

"I don't need anything. If I get to see you only." Pethe said. She looked away from him knowing she has heart problems she cannot love anyone specially when the time comes it will be to painful to endured.

"You know what I have, sooner or later I will leave this place. I don't want to hurt anyone and you if you keep this up there will be war. Something I will not risk of doing. My people is at peace and if war breaks out our people will not survive. Without me, there is no more of our people. I am the only one who can control them, my father was hurt enough when my mother passed away. He wasn't able to control his people and that's when I came in. I brought my people into its place and now when I will leave this place I want it to stay that way. forever in peace without war"

"Your words are true but I can't maintain my feelings for you."

"Today you say this and tomorrow it changes I can't believe in your words. I can't trust you. Your people and my people will not get into a understanding if they already look down on us."

"My people will understand."

"but Chaya won't!! Your fiance is the richest in the nation. If she breaks out war you will lose and we will too. So stop your nonsense and wake up. This is how we live and this is how it will end. You marry her and everything will be fine."

"Do you really not have any feeling for me."

"Even if I where to...I cannot say......."she was going to continued as he came closer to her and hugged her from behind.

"hey, what are you doing? Let me go until someone comes and see."

"Listen to me. Thaleh, I will say this one more time I will not look any other women except you. You are my life without you there is no more meaning to this life of mine. If only we where born to be commoners, then I will be able to be with you. Our lives wouldn't be so complicated."

"I think you've said enough." almost getting up as he held her tight.

"This does not surpassed my feelings." Pethe said and remain quiet like they where already communicating with each other. They remain silence as she lay in his embrace.

Days past they seem to change towards each other they talk more and went sight seeing together more. They stayed close together all the time as time seem to change rapidly.

Pethe's country

"Your highness, Prince Pethe does not want to come home yet. It looks like his soldiers seem to say he acts weirdly around the princess herself."

"The Princess you say!" King Samon said.

"Yes! They act weird together as in they are lovers. They say they often hold hands whenever there alone."

"Get the soldiers ready and go give them the news."

"yes! your highness."

Pethe and King Mon walk together discussing the average daily life of people. After they did they had gone away from the palace to hunt.

Thaleh watch him from afar as she teaches the children to make garland, inserting different types of colorful flowers together. But later on that same day the clouds became dark and grey, thunder roar across the sky of the sea and the rain started to pour violently. A soldier ran through the pouring rain and ended up at Princess Thaleh's feet.

"We have a big problem now, Princess!"

"What is it? What's wrong Suay?"

"War! We need to get ready and send Prince Pethe back home as soon as possible. We need to get ready for war right away."

"What do you mean, war?!!!"

"Prince Pethe's country is raging war on us. We have to hurry! They are sending troops here into our land. Thaleh got off from her set and grabbed her sword and arrow. The rain had just stopped and she raced up onto the horse and ran out of the palace. She was close there destination and until she saw them. Pethe was riding on his horse talking to King Mon, with one sudden move he dodged the arrow rapidly coming towards him making him fall. His guards came to his side and help him up as he searched before him seeing Thaleh put her arrow down. He stood up with confusion, he thought they where doing well and final understood each other. She got off of her horse and walked towards them with her swords ready to strike them. His guards ran towards her finding her a enemy of their's and strike her. She pushed them away and harmed them by the hands. They fell onto the ground and was ready to strike again. The pain started again inside her heart. The pressure raised inside of her, the pain back again, and she endured the pain coming back not falling again like the first time she did crying in pain. It had started to rain again and finally striking against him, clashing swords together. He watched her as they fought against each other a third time. They pasted each other in every move but he refuse to open his sword against her. They fought for a awhile as tears mixed up in her eyes within the rain. With one final stroke she went against him forcing herself once more and clashed into him as they stared at each others movements. With one final push he pushed her away and threw away his sword. She came back at him with her sword against his neck.

"Why are you doing this? I thought we where already starting to understand each other."

"I thought that too once I came back to reality. You came here to learn our weakness. That's you came and tried to trick us."

"Why do you believe that? I Love You!" Pethe said as it started King Mon. He didn't seem to realize all this time they had formed a relationship.

"Stop! I don't believe you anymore." Thaleh said as her heart started to ached, endering every bit of pain forming inside of her. She squeeze her hand against her chest and started to cough covering her mouth. Coughing up blood, she finally fell onto her knees and kept coughing. Her sword finally fell and Prince Pethe went to her side. Embracing her once more she tried pushing him away as he took out his handkerchief and wiped her mouth. Tears ran down her cheeks and he wiped them away.

"I don't believe you, let me go."

"Then kill me like you wanted to when you strike me in the neck."

"You! Get away from here and take your people also and go back to tell your father that there is nothing between us so that there won't be war." Princess Thaleh said and pushed him away. She got her sword and stabed it to the ground helping herself up she walked away from him. She started to cry when she was far enough and fell under the rain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRNkYXpveRA(I would read the lyrics I love the lyrics just saying. I thought it fits the story line so i hope u like the song as much as i do)

Prince Pethe went back home afterword and talk to his father. His father had said to him to get marry to Chaya and after that he will end the war. He did as he was told but that didn't mean anything marriage is just marriage he stayed true his words and loved only one women in his life that was Princess Thaleh. When the Princess Thaleh was told he had gotten married she fell deadly ill the people cried over her illness and preyed for her every minute. The news carried all the way to Prince Pethe and he came escaping his own country just to visit her. When she heard he had finally come she ran out of her chambers and went to find him. There he stood in front of her, she stood there as tears ran down her cheeks. He felt guilty but as long as he was with her everything will be fine. He walked towards her but she ran to him and hugged him tightly. She started to weep and hugged him tighter.

"Why have you just come? Don't you love me anymore? I believed you and i'm sorry for everything I had ever said to you." Thaleh said as her father watched them and just let be.

"It's alright I know you didn't mean it but are you alright."

"I'm alright! nothing serous so don't worry."

"Then may I take you somewhere with me?"

"My father you have to ask him......" she was about to finish when she started to cough again.

King Mon gave him permission but tonight was a full moon he then new what was going to happen and let it be. Fate had chosen it path for them to take.

King Samon Country

"Where has he gone?"

"Sea!"

"Don't tell me that sea girl."

"yes! princess he has gone up there to meet her."

"Go have your people take him back here"

King Mon Country

Pethe took Thaleh to the temple as they sat there praying. She was far from sick but was too weak to do anything. Her heart was giving up on her and so was her body. Night had came and they where still there when they heard people yelling to find Prince Pethe. He stood up quickly and held his sword tightly. She held his arm and signal him to stop. He looked at her and they looked upon the Buddhist. He took her hand and laid it upon the Buddhist.

"Till this life, the women I've ever loved will be this only women Princess Thaleh because of our two nations of hate our love did not last in this life of ours. To be in our next I wish to be with this women and only women Thaleh. Never to be apart we live to be soul mates in every life time. I will love this women only." Pethe said and his soldiers had already come. There last words where. "I promised for eternity." Thaleh had gotten up and fought against them along the side of Pethe. They fought for awhile until with one detraction Pethe was hit Thaleh was detracted and was stab. The soldier pulled the sword out as blood rushed out of her body she fell, Pethe ran towards her and caught her. He looked at her shock as he fell on his knees watching her dye before him, anger rose inside of him and he got up with one swing he fought everyone of them and the last one standing was him covered in their blood he looked down upon Thaleh and kissed her final lips and died beside of her. Swearing to god he and Thaleh will be together forever but with such commands, there comes prices and there their lives began, the life of vengeance and love. Leaving Chaya to revenge Thaleh in every life time for stealing the person she once only love in her life time. With the test of god Pethe and Thaleh was tested for there love by vengeance.

Won finish the story as the maids looked at him crying there eyes out.

"So sad!" One of the maids said wiping away her tears. As Won continued.

"So do you understand Krai why I had to let your sister go. It will be easier for them to fall in love once again instead of taking revenge on one another.

Finally the story is told. I know this chapter is long but touching. I really hope you guys like it. Thanks for reading and I will update soon, until then stay tune........♥

paof

omg i love it.. it's so sad...im :cry: right now... cant wait 4 more...i really want to know what is going to happen next....

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Love Thaleh and Pethe story!! Sad that they have to died like tha! Is this their second life together? And who will be Chaya in this life?

Thank you......can't wait for more update!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Love Thaleh and Pethe story!! Sad that they have to died like tha! Is this their second life together? And who will be Chaya in this life?

Thank you......can't wait for more update!!
Chaya is Destiny from the beginning and in this life she is Sara. It's like this Fate is the person who decides who live and doesn't from having Chaya reincarnated as Destiny so she won't be screwing everything up for Thaleh and Pethe again when they get reborn again. So destiny knew about her past and died as being Fate younger sister in heaven!!

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the responding back to my question. I read the Fate and Destiny part but I was alittle confuse than, now I understand ja! Cant wait for more!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Heart

Chapter 10: Disgusted

Vic and Cholida continued to ride in the car. Her same old unemotional face, with her same expression she had on when Vee suddenly left. She was hurt by how he left but really who is more hurt then the other. She can't believe her father nor her mother. Shedding in her own tears now with no choice to escape him now what will happen later on? Scared of her own fate now she was terrified of this guy and what he is able to do, how can she live with this guy with so much hatred? Thinking back on it she looked upon him with tears....

"Your happy now?!!" Cholida said daring herself to face him. He turn around to look at her and just smiled wickedly at her, looking back at the road. "Don't think that I will ever marry you, I will never." she says coldly at him wiping away her tears, nothing matters now she already lost everything to this guy.

"Say whatever I'm not changing my mind and you are forever stuck with me." Vic says harshly stopping the car. He gets out and goes around to her side of the car pulling her out.

"I'm not going with you!"

"Hurry!"

"I won't, understand." Cholida says shoving his hand away. "I will not until you take me back home." Vic pushes himself near her and whisperer in her ear.

"Never! understand." Vic says then shoving her out of the car and closing his door gently. She looked at him with disbelief, how can he treat her so harshly when he treats other things more gentler than her. Cholida pushes him away.

"Don't touch me!" she points at him backing away from him. Vic's mother and sister runs out of the house then stopping after seeing Vic having problems of his own. Cholida now struggles from his embracing as he drags her nearer the house. She steps on his feet and runs away from his side.

"Stop Vic! What more do you want? The only thing I have left is my pride and you want me to continued living here with you. When everyone knows that I was Vee girl."

"Your not his!"

"I was....and what happen, huh! Tell me what happen!" Cholida says as she starts to hit him. "What happen? You ruined me for your hatred against your father and brother. Even if I marry you I will never love you. Do you understand! I will never. You can have everything of mine except this because I will never belong to someone like you. I hate a person like you and I will forever belong to him only even if we never done anything with each other."

"You will never belong to him do you understand. You can only belong to me." Shoving her to him."Don't you ever say that you belong to him ever again, do you understand!!" Vic says angrily at her, she tries pushing him away with all her strength, tears shedding from beneath her eyes.

"Let me go! Get the heck off of me!" shoving his hand once more. "I hate you, do you understand. I hate you more than anything in this world. You think of only yourself and no one else. Your selfish and doesn't know how to love anyone except yourself."

"but you are still mine aren't you!" Vic says into her ear.

"I hate you" Cholida says pushing him away will every inch of strength she has, feeling her body weakening. He grabs hold of her wrists as she continues to hit him with every breath she takes fighting him off.

"Cholida! Stop! Stop right now or you will get hurt." Vic says as their eyes suddenly meets, he sees the anger in her eyes and the pain raging from inside her out. "I said stop didn't I!" he says staring into her eyes she looks away from him with angry trying to keep herself strong. She doesn't stop and fights with him, he pushes her away to the side and back to his side kissing her. Finally realizing she fainted. He looked down at her carrying her up as he walked towards the house carrying her in his arms, noticing his mother and sister staring at him. He just kept walking pass them and into the house as they watched him and following him. He settled her down onto his bed and follows his mother out of the room.

Sorry this chapter is so short i would had made it longer but didn't had the time to today. I know there just arguing but it's a start on their relationship.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks so much for the update. Feel bad for Cholida but also look forward to see how their relationship will unfold.

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
I just love Vic and Cholida's part so much! I feel sorry that her parents have given her away to him but overall hehe it's very good because he can do whatever he wants with her, you know... LOL! Please update soon na Kiki, can't wait for more! :)

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for the update na! I love the bickering between them. Can't wait to she their relationship grow together!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Hi girls I don't know if I am able to pose up Heart today but Im gonna try just give some time or I'll try updating soon. Sorry!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Heart

Chapter 11: The Agreement

"Vic!" his mother growls at him. He looks up at her feeling a bit guilty, he has forgotten about what she had said to him the night before he left to not have any women involve with him anymore if he is not sincere but what can he do? His plan turn out wrong and out of balance, unable to control himself from Cholida's presence. He admitted he did over-do things a little....well maybe more than just a little for heavens shakes he just torture the lady physically and emotionally.

"Mother!"

"Don't you mother me, young man. I thought we had a agreement didn't we."

"Yes!"

"and"

"Mother...."

"Vic!" signing him to shut-up. "You mention earlier about marriage to that women. Which who she is unwilling but her parents already gave you approval because you ruin her not just emotionally but physically also and so your really are going to force her into this marriage?"

"Mother!"

"Vic, before you get marry lets say to this women have you thought how she will feel later on in life?"

"No, I didn't..."

"and so have you thought about something else before this marriage?"
"No!"

"I say no to this marriage then..."

"Mother, please..."

"Vic, shush and listen." Lawan snap at him. "Before your two really do get marry get engage first then see how she feels afterwards."

"But I can't wait that long."

"Yes you can! and if you can't wait for this women to come love you gradually then don't marry her even if you ruined her understand. I am not going to give you approval and if you Vic go beyond my commands then see me dead first."

"Don't be like this mother."

"End of conversation."

"mother......" Vic says but his mother ignores him.

"You will not be saying with her tonight but in the guest room and I will be taken care of her." Lawan said going into VIc's room as he went into the guest room.

The next morning was a bitter one for Cholida waking up in a shock from her terrifying dream. It was dark and stormy seeing herself beside this man fighting against a group of enemies, seeing herself get stab feeling the pain inside of her, it felt so real as she stumble awake breathing hard and trembling with fear. Sweating all over her body catching her breath as Lawan came and sat next to her.

"Are you feeling alright?"

"Yes, ma'am but you are?"

"Vic's mother!" Cholida quickly got up as she almost stumbling under her own feet hearing Vic name she had just remember fainting into his embrace while he tried to take advantage of her. She balance herself out and tried walking, her legs felt weak giving up on her already as Lawan came to help her.

​"Be careful you've just woken up and standing up in a hurry like that your body is not going to respond so quick." Making Cholida stare at her. Cholida gently pulled his mother's hand away.

"I'm sorry. But I need to get away from here. I can't stay here." Cholida says with fear.

"As a women I understand, I know men are a quite complicated but just sit and listen to me." Cholida nod and followed her. "I know what my son did was wrong but I can't control what he does or all men out there. But I am begging you forgive him huh, give him a chance and I bet he will change. Just for you. He had always had a hatred for his father and I could never change his mind about it. But I bet you can he just need a little love that's all."

"I get it that he has a harsh communication skills with his father but it doesn't mean he can do whatever he feels like when he wants to as in forcing someone or physically and emotionally involving someone he never met before into his life to get revenge on them."

"I understand your point but believe in me. I will control him and help." Lawan said as she guided Cholida into the dining room. Where Vic and Mew sat waiting for their mother and Cholida.

"Sit!" Lawan said guiding her to the table. Vic and Mew just sat looking at her. Cholida feeling a bit uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry, I'm not so hungry ma'am."

"Is there something else you prefer."

"Orange Juice"

"That's it!"

"Yes thank you." Lawan gestures for someone to give Cholida a drink and she left the table as Vic followed her.

"Ow, Vic why don't you finish eating?" Mew asked him.

"I'm not hungry." Vic was about to leave until his mom grabbes him by the arm gently.

"Don't do anything to her if you want her to stay and tell her about the agreement. Understand!"

"Yes, Mother" Vic says and leaves. Cholida walks into the garden and sips her glass of juice. Vic coming behind her.

"Are you alright?"

"What exactly do you mean by alright?"

"About yesterday."

"Oh yes, where were we....? Aww... the part where you where about to take advantage of me a second time yes I remember and then forcing me to marry you too yes if your talking about that."

"I've thought about it and alright maybe we shouldn't get marry."

"Are you for real or are you just kidding me?"

"I'm......for this time around."

"and what else.."

"That's all" Cholida shakes her head and follows his glare.

"No it's not, you have more what is it?"

"We should just get engage instead and later on if we.....you know Cholida. I've already talked to your family about this matter and they do agree marriage is a bit to fast."

"Does it look like I have a choice." She glares at him and away again.

"Your glare Cholida it's very distracting"

"What are you doing this time?" lowing her head down at him. Vic walked towards her and raised her chin up.

"I would like to see your face Cholida and don't look down at me when i'm talking to you."

"what are trying to do?"

"Your voice is stern but demanding remember what turns me own the most." Vic says playfully and walks away from her leaving her bewilder to her thoughts.

Another side to him he is becoming more comfortable and playful through the story!!!!