Heart

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ lol... It's ok! I love it. I love your creativity in writing. It's really really good! It also​
keep my day going, as each day we would wait for tnnkk. Friday​
seem so far away, but this is really keeping me Alive! Lol...​

I need to get started on your other FF. It's just I'm so hooked to this one, I want to wait​
until I finish this one first. Lol...​

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
^ lol... It's ok! I love it. I love your creativity in writing. It's really really good! It also​
keep my day going, as each day we would wait for tnnkk. Friday​
seem so far away, but this is really keeping me Alive! Lol...​

I need to get started on your other FF. It's just I'm so hooked to this one, I want to wait​
until I finish this one first. Lol...​
Take your time I don't mind......Heart ergh its getting harder to write this ff haha thanks for reading....and i'm taking my time with this ff also its just so hard writing sweet scene without making it draggy!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ Oh don't worry about it! It is definitely not draggy at all. It's more like Spicy. Lol...
And don't worry na ja, just take your time!<3​

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Heart

Chapter 24

"Sara! What are you doing here?" Cholida asked and Sara laughs at her soaked wet.​

"Huh, I came here to find what belongs to me. How can you ask such a stupid question?"​

"What belongs to you?" Cholida repeats back confusingly, she then feels a little guilty for being with Vic thou, I mean he is married to Sara and they have.......​

"I never meant to steal him from you."​

"Ha, and that's why your here in our secret place."​

"This is your secret place?"​

"How did you expect me to know how to get here then?" Sara question her back like Cholida was dumb and she does remember Vic saying he has taken Sara into this cave before.​

"I'm here to get Vic back with me...."​

"Does he he want to go back thou?"​

"He----"​

"Sara you forced him to marry you not because he wanted too but because had to save me. You can't force a heart to love he has to fall in love to be in love."​

"I know that!!" Sara says angrily.​

"Then why did you force him? Why did you come here? Why don't you just let him go to the person he loves?"​

"Because I know he still loves me."​

"And have you ever thought maybe he never loved you at all either? If he loved you he wouldn't be here with me, he would be with you and he would be taking care of you not me."​

"I just want him back to be mine"​

"Your still young, beautiful why are you going to dwell on someone who doesn't love you?"​

"HAha you talk like you know everything don't make me want to laugh!! Vic told me he loved me, he also told you the same thing, to the nearer future he'll leave you too like he left me. SO that's why I have to hang onto him to make sure he can only be mine."​

"Why are you following him? Why are you chasing him? Why don't you let him do the chasing, that's were you went wrong!! I never chased him, I never gave into him, and I always gave him a time to breath for his own. I didn't hang onto him 24/7 and clouded him with all these ridiculous drama."​

"I know deep down he still loves me not you Cholida.....he will forever love me, do you hear me." Sara yells at Cholida and grabs her by the arms shaking her and she kept repeating the same phrase.​

"Stop! Sara....." Vic scream out un-surprise and walks down towards them. Sara lets go of Cholida and farther backs away from her looking down.​

"Didn't I tell you not to touch...." Vic says angrily and Cholida looks at him.​

Is this how he always treated her? How can she fall in love with a man acting like this? He never acted like this towards me. Cholida looks away from him and at Sara where she stood there while her heart was aching in pain. She trying to hold back the tears and they just keep falling from her eyes. Which makes Cholida feel more guilty. She stares at Vic's expression and they don't change his dark brown angry look with a bitter sauce of insanity. He tensing up looks like he's very angry at Sara.​

"Stop Vic......" Cholida finds herself trying to help the situation. "You don't have to be that mad....lets get going, Sara also and lets talk this out somewhere else."​

"We are going to talk about this now, so Sara will understand I don't want her."​

"Can you be more nice? I don't care if you hate her or not but she did nothing to me."​

"She tried to to kill on our wedding day what are you talking about. If no one respect my lack of decisions then I don't have to treat them with niceness."​

"Then I won't talk to you nor will I stay here with you."​

"Cholida, Are you threatening me right now?"​

"Yes, I am!! Although I love you very much, I won't hesitate to leave either."​

"Alright I'll do as you say but we stay here and talk."​

Vic says with a lack of caring and crosses his arms.​

"Things I will ask of you Sara, we divorce and you go away from my life!!" Vic demands and gives her a slight smile while Cholida watches him. "That's all I got to say to you."​

"And what happen to us baby, I know you still want me." Sara says with no lack of shame in front of Cholida also and tries to caresses his tough but he refuses and moves away from her. She looks at him with hurt but continues to do nothing.​

"Is that what you really want? To divorce me!"​

"Yes, its as simple as that...."​

"I can't do that, I can't live without you Vic please don't do this...."​

"I can't live with someone I don't love, why don't you understand that?"​

"Alright" She chuckles sadly and was about to walk away. "Your wish came true!!" Sara says with sincere and walks away disappearing in front of them and they soon follow her out. Coming into the water and diving deep to get out and onto the surface again. They make there way all the way back to shore reaching land again. Sara stood in front of them sadly and she reaches for her stuff.​

"Here I new I wouldn't win Vic." She hands Vic the divorce papers and he looks up at her.​

This is way too easy, what does she have in mind. Vic looks at the papers reading every little word and looks back up at Sara.​

"Do you really mean it?"​
"Yes, I sign and you sign. Your free and I'm free." Sara signs and they both sign there signature down onto the document, with Cholida as being proof that they have divorce.​

"Then I'll be leaving now Vic." Sara signs again and Cholida and Vic sign at one another but then while she was walking back everything seemed to be weird. Vic looks over once more at Sara and she looks back giving him a smile as if she was laughing of something that was funny.​

"Man this girl is crazy." Nadech hisses in a faint voice to himself and looks away from her again and smiles to Cholida.​

"What's wrong?" She asked in a concern voice.​

"I don't know everything seems so weird.....this is way to easy" Nadech says turning his back again and then Sara she was gone. He then feels a chill of wind coming to the side of his neck and he sudden feel a a chill of fear.​

"Something's not right, where is she? She was just right there a minute ago?" Vic sign's in disbelief, how can she be gone so fast?

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Huh? Im confused? Are they dreaming or were they hallucinating?
Sorry if i made the story confusing there not dreaming or having a hallucinating!! This is really happening and just to say i think there is really only probably two or maybe only one chapter left to this!! Thanks for being patient and reading my ff although think it might be upsetting at time also haha sorry if i made u confuse on whats going to on!!

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Sorry if i made the story confusing there not dreaming or having a hallucinating!! This is really happening and just to say i think there is really only probably two or maybe only one chapter left to this!! Thanks for being patient and reading my ff although think it might be upsetting at time also haha sorry if i made u confuse on whats going to on!!
Hi Kiki, thanks for the clarification, i understand it now :) you are so wonderful! Big hug... Sad or happy, i will read them all, thank you so much for your time. You are very creative and talented writer! Kang mak mak jah!

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Hi,Kichue! Love your ff! I dnt know if you notice at the last paragraph of ch.24, you wrote Nadech instead of Vic. Correct me if I'm wrong for mentioning it.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Hi,Kichue! Love your ff! I dnt know if you notice at the last paragraph of ch.24, you wrote Nadech instead of Vic. Correct me if I'm wrong for mentioning it.
Haha thanks i'm writing two FF and get the names wrong also i have tendency to do when writing Heart thanks!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Heart

Chapter 25

Vic started to freak out and wondered around again and again. Then spotting her walking up the cliff. What was she thinking? He new something was wrong, this was way to easy and he started to run after her throwing the papers on the sand and ran as fast as he could to get to her.

&ldquo;What are you doing? Sara come down here.&rdquo;

&ldquo;No, I can&rsquo;t&hellip;&hellip;.I won&rsquo;t&hellip;&rdquo; She turns around to face Vic and takes every step back as he gets closer to her.

&ldquo;Sara what good does this do you? You still have a long way before you&hellip;..&rdquo;

&ldquo;No&hellip;.I don&rsquo;t&hellip;.if I don&rsquo;t have you then nothing is left, nothing..&rdquo; She repeats over again and backs away with the back of her feet catching the side of the cliff. &ldquo;I loved you and what you threw it away like nothing if I die here I wish for you to be mine in the next life.&rdquo; She then begins to speak nonsense and was about back away once more falling from that high cliff and Vic jumps right after her and Cholida runs to the cliff looking down from the huge fall. Shock to see or witness the terrifying death. Her own two hands and feet couldn&rsquo;t even lift herself up and tears start to fall from the corner of her eyes&hellip;..where they helplessly dead or were they still alive? Decisions where being made so fast for the day, surprises and shock lead to many solutions of hate and glory. Was this going to be how they will start to live there life together for every generations, losing and hurting for many lives together? Was this going to be how it was? How there love last this way was it going to be destroy like this again and again. This pain is too much, this sadness of there lives how could it end this way to be continued and stay tune to know the rest in the next sequel&hellip;..

Thanks ladies for reading and I am very happy to have you guys read my ff&rsquo;s but I decided not to end it here sense this was there first lives together. And I know I can&rsquo;t end it here either so stay tune I really hope you gals follow along with the next sequel to Heart. I really hope you girls do follow along to the next sequel and I hope I do not waste any of your times reading my ff&rsquo;s I hope I don&rsquo;t so please please please follow along!!!! So imma get everything to spice up in the next story line so I hoping to surprise everyone&hellip;&hellip;&hellip;.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Cholida rushed to shore and started to see them, she went into the sea and started to drag the unconscious Sara out of the sea but Vic was now no where to be found and she tried finding him once more again and called for help....................but still nothing how could this happen. Sara was found but was she going to make it? Lawan and Mew rush to Cholida and asked her what happen but nothing came out of her mouth. Cholida was still in shock from his disappearance where could he be? Her whole body was shaking, her teeth were chitterlings of her cries for him and she lost it. Falling down and losing herself she fainted near the waves................................

:cry: :numchuck: :woot: :woot2: :beer: :highfive: :dance3: :dance2: :scratchhead2: :party: :yuck: :cheer: :kiss2:

I hoping for everyone to read my next fanfic I'm still deciding what to call it so please be patient.....haha Sorry for the surprise you gals mahaha haha sorry........ :yuck: :secret:

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, great update! This is not a waste of time. I enjoy reading your FF! Everyday i look forward reading all of your FF. thank you for your time and energy you put into this! Very much appreciated :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Oh My.... I seriously thought that was the end of it! Ahhhhhhh Vic, Why did you have to jump in after​
Sara. My mind is about to exploded right now!!! I was going to stop at the part where Vic jump after​
Sara but, I decided to keep going and to find out there is going to be a SEQUEL to this. You have no​
idea how happy I am to know that you will continue on with the story. Cause this can't stop like this.​
Vic and Cholida is SOULMATE and there is nothing that can seperate them apart! I can't wait to read the​
sequel to HEART na kikichue.​

One more thing though! I hope Cholida don't run away from Vic, after he jump in after Sara. Cause that​
only makes Cholida thinks, if Vic truely love her he would'nt jump in. And I hope they will find Vic.​

Thank you so much kikichue for not letting me hang like this. I'm hoping for a happy ending.​

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Oh My.... I seriously thought that was the end of it! Ahhhhhhh Vic, Why did you have to jump in after​
Sara. My mind is about to exploded right now!!! I was going to stop at the part where Vic jump after​
Sara but, I decided to keep going and to find out there is going to be a SEQUEL to this. You have no​
idea how happy I am to know that you will continue on with the story. Cause this can't stop like this.​
Vic and Cholida is SOULMATE and there is nothing that can seperate them apart! I can't wait to read the​
sequel to HEART na kikichue.​

One more thing though! I hope Cholida don't run away from Vic, after he jump in after Sara. Cause that​
only makes Cholida thinks, if Vic truely love her he would'nt jump in. And I hope they will find Vic.​

Thank you so much kikichue for not letting me hang like this. I'm hoping for a happy ending.​
HAHa I love your comments haha they make me want to write everyday haha thanks for the supports!! Oh and she wont leave trust me~~~

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ You are very Welcome na ja! It should be more like I should say thank you for always updateing your
FF for us Yadech lovers. <3 I hope to read the sequel soon!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
^ You are very Welcome na ja! It should be more like I should say thank you for always updateing your
FF for us Yadech lovers. <3 I hope to read the sequel soon!
Oh it is coming soon, i have alot of people wanting to to read it and so im also going to start a very new story to add onto it sense i want to continue to it for itll be long so thanks for following along!!! With many others who read my ff!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Kiki its amazing !!! Second time reading still loving it alot. Love Vic and Cholida's story most ! They are soulmates, they love soo much, its tragic where you ended ! I love how you described their love, so much of it ! PrinceP n PT part is the saddest though ! Looking forward to read the sequel, will Vic be found and how will it continue between Cholida and him? Its full of mysteries ! I love this ff very much thanks kiki for your time, a great complex story and sharing your talents with us, with appreciation.