[GTH] Namthaa Kammathep The Series (GTH)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ahahaha the gardening scene where Pairot's fit of anger made such a big hole. Chawee you sicko why are you smiling when you're thinking back about the r LOL when he slapped himself. The r is so funny, he got hit with such hard things. At last Araya is finally showing some feelings for Chawee, she's getting jealous and actually wants him home. Khun Ying Ya is awesome, she's a real kammathep at the end of the episode. Can't wait for the next episode, hopefully it's the episode where Chawee and Araya get stuck in some hut together.

cecilia

Staff member
The two maids' comments made me laugh so hard ... "Suphonawong award will go to Grandma" for putting up such a great heart attack show in the end of yesterday episode :wub:

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
LOL this lakorn is soo hilarious. My jaw hurts from laughing too much haha. The blood stains on the bed sheet is soo exaggerated lolol there were so much lmao.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think the spot on her side of the bed where she was slept on was her blood. I mean a lot of it was Chawee's but the smallest spot was probably Araya's.