[GTH] Namthaa Kammathep The Series (GTH)

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I agree, episode 5 wasn't so bad, but not the best. They just need to get married already. Pattie is so pretty, I just love her wardrobe in here.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn is very funny with all the exaggerating acting. Sunny is very handsome and funny. Why haven't he been in more lakorns?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Give me a R, give me an A, give me a W, give me a R, what does that spell? Namnao lakorns! Well I knew there would be a rawr but I thought it would be unsuccessful, episode 7 sure was surprising ehehe. It wouldn't be a true parody if the n'ek didn't get pregnant and ran off and the p'ek will flip the world over just to find her...so I take it as there is potential for a pregnancy...

Kik is awesome, the scene where she switched expressions so fast made me laugh so hard.

This episode was great, Sunny is such a good comedic actor.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@Cupid Candy. I really like watching this lakorn/parody. It's everything all roll into one. All the cliché makes it so funny. Sunny somewhat look like Ken P.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
The nangek slept one time with prek but don't worry, there will always be a baby. A fake pregnancy from nang rai. Nangek asking for a divorce. Running away without letting prek knowing the pregnancy. A repentant prek searching nangek and boom a reunion with a happy ending.

cecilia

Staff member
I thought his sister is going to get kidnap today .. guess I was wrong. Now, I'm curious how they're going to tie her story to the whole series with only a few episodes to go ...

My favorite part of today episode is of him smiling and talking to himself about being rushed to marry Araya lol

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Lol... Yep the typical lakorn plot. I was wondering if the grandma is really the bad guy or not. The Somying Secret diary was hilarious af. Pattie and Sunny are too cute.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I'm just going to spam this thread since.it's really quiet, and dont know how to do the spoiler thing so sorry if this bothers anyone...anyways went on a stalking spree on IG :)
Cr as Tagged

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
Omg, that last photo!
I was watching that episode at work, bad idea by the way.
When the girls were looking through the photo album, I was cracking up so hard, my coworker was looking at me like I was crazy. She said my face was so red from laughing.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Haha anytime I'm feeling sad, I'm going to come back to this and watch it. I couldn't help but laugh also, hahaha my mom thought I was crazy or something.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Is that blood on the bed @ 2:14 cause if that is, this lakorn is getting right to the proper lakorn details of a r scene and that deserves an applause LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkUtqWlDs4A