[GTH] Namthaa Kammathep The Series (GTH)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Kim123 said:
KInda off topic: I was watching Bangkok Traffic Love Story the other day and i remember in the movie, the family was watching a drama and it think it is similar to drama like character was Chawee, Deedee and Araya. But i think its different storyline however it reminded me of this drama.

Anyways, I wonder will Araya become pregnant? Does anyone know? I'm curious :scratchhead2:
Explained it earlier in the previous pages, this lakorn is that made up lakorn in Bangkok Traffic Love Story. That's why the names are the same with Sunny. The producers have been wanting to produce that made up lakorn ever since it gained attention in that movie, so they finally did it after all of these years.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Episode 9 was a nice change, I knew they were going to do the deed since it was raining in the abandoned shack. Funny how Sunny got closer to her after each lightning, hehe isn't she supposed to be the one scared? The drowning scene was hilarious also, Mor Matt like jumped out of the second story and took off his clothes while running, he already had a swimsuit on. Lol he's very prepared. Agh only three more episode?! Don't want this to end at all.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Today's episode was okay. Nothing much happened yet. I found it funny how the entire family returned home without Chollie. LOL Hopefully Tuk's character will find out that Chollie isn't Deedee. And poor Pairoj. Chawee's mother is so evil. Hopefully Chawee won't be stupid and believe his mother instead. I know that he's going to blame Araya and Pairoj...and that's when Araya leaves the house. Knowing that this is a lakorn we all know that she's going to run away. lol Just maybe. 

cecilia

Staff member
Doctor Matt made me laugh so hard when he came down and Charlies asked him how was grandma .. he recalled what Pairoj said and left crying, leaving Charlies and Araya confusing --- with Somying thinking that perhaps Grandma passed away lol

Pisarn is so mean! Love that they did this whole Fai Rak Arsoon confusion on Deedee and Cheery but poor Cheery. She got hurt badly but yet still fell for him anyway. I swear, only things like this can happen and be okay in lakorn. I will definitely not tolerate the ruthless of a man -- 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
hahaha I love how the grandma's background story is Koo Gum, Ang moved on from Takeshi to get with the doctor and the grandma holds a grudge for that reason, this subplot is stupidly genius LOL but is the best part of this week's episode.

Not much Chawee in this episode, kinda disappointing but he has nothing going on right now anyways but so funny when he said he needed the coffee because he is going to be up all night with Araya. 

Joke is so good at fake crying, the way he makes his lip quiver is awesome.

LOL yes Sunny, Chawee is a very serious man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71SUZ930dvg

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Oyyy episode 10 was really funny...best part was the Grandmas version of KK, need more Chawee and Araya they have so little scene today. What did Chawee find out from the old man in the office, I couldn't catch what he's saying. Anyways the mother is super creepy when she hit the rock on her head. Hope there's not that much conflict between the main pr'nangs but seems like there will be.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Prakaidao said:
Oyyy episode 10 was really funny...best part was the Grandmas version of KK, need more Chawee and Araya they have so little scene today. What did Chawee find out from the old man in the office, I couldn't catch what he's saying. Anyways the mother is super creepy when she hit the rock on her head. Hope there's not that much conflict between the main pr'nangs but seems like there will be.
The man said he was ordered by the grandma to make sure Araya's parents' company would fail and that caused them both to commit suicide and now he wants to ask her to help him with something.

roselovesice

Yeah, the Koo Gum story scene was pretty funny. Hahaha. And the coffee plus crying part too. Poor Dr. Matt. LOL 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't wait til epi 14 so that I can binge watch this. 40 mins per episodes and only 1 episode per week would kill me. I don't know how any of you do it lol

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Can't wait til epi 14 so that I can binge watch this. 40 mins per episodes and only 1 episode per week would kill me. I don't know how any of you do it lol
You can binge watch when episode 12 airs (the ending epi), sadly it will not even reach 14 episodes.  :cry:

roselovesice

I think it's funny how each episode is only about 40 minutes long. It's almost look like it's mocking all the lakorns out there that runs for 1.5-2 hours long that you can get so much done and solved in about 40 minutes. lol Maybe that's just how I see it despite the regular length of airing time for gth shows. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Cupid Candy said:
You can binge watch when episode 12 airs (the ending epi), sadly it will not even reach 14 episodes.  :cry:
Oh really? I thought they said 15. Well good then, i can binge this next week then.