[GTH] Namthaa Kammathep The Series (GTH)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Same here, Sarn. Honestly, Pookie and Stephen Joke stole the show in this series. I still love Sunny as Chawee, but his character has been too serious lately. lol I mean, he's still funny as ever but Pookie as Chollie and Joke as Dr. Matt cracks me up more most of the time. Hehhe. Anyways, I just realized that Sunny cut his hair when they returned home. It's shorter. Hopefully episode 11 would be more exciting than episode 10. :)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Looks like the only comedy is going to be from Choly and Pisarn, as for the rest of the characters it seems to have taken a very dramatic turn for them. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjfRDoKxNWY

cecilia

Staff member
JLR references (tying to a pole by the ocean) ... too funny!

Maybe .. Araya is the real heir to something ... 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
First thing that pops into my mind with this pic is that Araya is pregnancy eating.  :pervie:

credit to Pattie's IG

Lolly

sarNie Egg
omg! the dr is soo funny when he was getting shocked, and araya is going to be pregnant yayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Funny how many times Khun Ying Ya dropped her cups. Haha Cholly asking Chawee why he wore a suit to the beach and he drowned while saving her. Pailin asked such a hard hitting question what does Chawee have to do with Khun Ying Ya's plan, a shout out to most n'eks that get mad at p'ek for such horrible reasons LOL. The whole Mor Matt and Pailin scene stole the show today, from Mor Matt's portrait of his father and Pailin backing him up into the wall and of course "I'M NOT GAY". Yay Araya is pregnant, I can't wait to see Chawee's reaction I just know it's going to be hilarious. Seems like so little time to tie up the loose ends next week.

roselovesice

Episode 11 was good and funnier than the last episode for sure. lol
It's funny how stupid each character is when they catch someone such as Deedee or Somying yet believe them when they lie. Hahha! So stupid. 
I love the part where Pailin cornered Mor Matt and he started freaking out when he touched her and vice versa. Hahaha And then that slap. lol I couldn't stop laughing. And yayyy! Finally Araya is pregnant. It's funny how she didn't realize that she was. LOL I liked the ending. It was pretty "sad". Hahaha. Oh Chollie is in love with Pisarn. I love Chawee when he fights. It's always so hilarious. And that drowning part! Hahhha! But that suit though when he went to save Chollie. I guess you always gotta look good regardless of the situation. Hahhaha! 
Who died in the next episode that's why they're all dressed in black...? Unless no one did. 

cecilia

Staff member
I love this weekend episode too .. too funny! Dr. Matt and his maxim magazines  :lmao2:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Mourning my future loss of enjoyment for the saturdays after this week. 

Pattie, Sunny and P'Ping randomly making drinks.

credit to Thairath

sarN

sarNie Granny
awww it's ending this week ? i love this lakorn . so silly & nonsense . love the sister & dr . they stole the show . i love jlr parody, my stomach hurt so much from laughing that i have tear in my eye . 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This is one of my favorite lakorn of the year!!! It's so funny and had all the elements of a typical lakorn all roll in one. Love Pattie's tshirt,"Stupid Cupid". Where can I get one? Hahaha

roselovesice

Episode 12 still had its funny moments but it was quite the "emotional" episode.

SPOILER
I'm a bit confuse as to why the grandmother ended up alone at the end, though. I know that Chawee said something about not having the same blood type, so i'm assuming that none of them were true heirs to the Amaraphon(??) household? I guess the grandmother was more evil that we all thought. And poor Pailin! She went through all that trouble only to find out that she's not the real Pailin! But I thought it was funny how each household that Pailin came across had its own Pairoj. LOL
I'm glad that they gave us a baby at the end, and Pailin is preggo with Mor Matt! 555 Seems like Deedee is back to her deceiving ways again. 
Everyone is living a normal life, not luxurious like before.