Good Relationship Articles

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Haha with @sarN, I want a doctor for myself too. Any kind of doctor is fine just as long as he is a good doctor & a good guy hehehe, no maybe not a family doctor or obgyn doctor or plastic surgery doctor, gosh I am picky...no way will I get a doctor I want for myself :loool:.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Plastic surgeon makes a lot of money because most of their patients are private payers. I used to work as a receptionist for a plastic surgeon during my college year and he paid me $16 an hr. He rarely dealed with insurance so he got paid right away. When I am ready, I'll go to him for botox lol.

Ms.Zoe

Hopefully he will give you good deals if you do need botox lol. I saw botox demonstration videos & I was cringing every time the needle is inserted into the facial skin.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't like getting injection for beauty. I like to get them cause my life depends on it. I told my husband that when I turn 40 I am going to get major dental work...like veneers and all. It'lL be expensive but it is worth it for me. Seriously every year I need something done to my teeth. And it costs a lot.

A doctor I used to work for, her son is a cardiologist. Last year in residency. He's not cute or anything but is a very nice guy. He's in LA now so probably gonna end up with a trophy wife lol

Ms.Zoe

Dentists make good money. Every tooth costs money, 32 of them plus 4 wisdom teeth lol.

I hear this often - Men need skills, Women need beauty. It is kind of sexist but it is true to some extent.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Girls need beauty to have an easy life. It might be wrong to think that way but what rich, successful man wants an ugly girl by his side. You see all these billionaires and millionaires that's not attractive or old with a trophy wife.

My husband once said, he knows that he is not that attractive of a person and he has to work hard to get to where he is today, while I don't have to work hard for anything in my life lol.

Ms.Zoe

Same goes to rich old ladies. It is rare to see them with old, not good looking men. Even with foods, people do not want old & stale foods, they want fresh foods.

Non attractive guys need skills & if they work hard & with luck then they will be successful but with women, even if they are skillful they still get paid lower than their opposite gender peers, not fair at all.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Ms.Zoe said:
Same goes to rich old ladies. It is rare to see them with old, not good looking men. Even with foods, people do not want old & stale foods, they want fresh foods.

Non attractive guys need skills & if they work hard & with luck then they will be successful but with women, even if they are skillful they still get paid lower than their opposite gender peers, not fair at all.

Rich old ladies only get the young ones because those kind are there for the money.  "Sugar mommas that what they called them I think.  I.E Demi Moore was very pretty buy her marriage to Ashton Kurcher only lasted when he upgraded with Mila Kunis.  There was a saying I heard from my mom.  An old buffalo always want to eat young grass.

The non attractive guys need to work on his games because the attractive ones can draw women's attention easily.  They gotta have that substance and their own style which makes that unique.  For any guys, they do not want to be labeled as a AFC.  And they gotta make sure they can pass her test(s).     

As me, I'm a hybrid.

Ms.Zoe

I heard that saying from this woman I worked with. This man came into our workplace, probably he & his wife divorced each other or she passed away and he was living with/seeing a young woman so this woman said this saying to me in a whisper tone. I was shocked at how this saying has both black & white "meanings." The problem would be will the old buffalo be able to chew the young grass...hmmm.

Marriage is like doing business, you have what I want, I have what you want so let's do business, if we get bored with each other, you are not providing what I want, you went against our rules then let get a divorce.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Guys that's not attractive I wouldn't bother with , sound a bit shallow eh? Well, the guys think the same way on us girl lolll therefore I have more rejection than Donald Trump with his future elections votes , I don't get discourage from turn down when I ask a guy out ,embarrasse -- yes but after a while I feel more confident and stronger for the next rejection . There are girls who never speak up to their crushes & let them slip away & end up w/ the ugly guy w/ a good heart/money/job ect. I just don't want to be that girl , I want to be the girl who got the boy of her dream not a spare tire or side chick/man HAHAHA

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I took my parents to see a doctor whom I haven't seen in 11 years. I got to say, wow people changed lol. He now has long hair and got a little chubbier...not by my much but still...he has a healthy weight.

He got married to a girl with 2 kids. He's Indian so his parents were against the marriage...anyway, they didn't last though. She made out good cause she got boobs jod, lost weight and the whole nine yard. 2 years in the marriage she pretty much said goodbye.

Anyway, when I saw him he was surprised to see me and asked for a hug...now my question is...was I rude giving a sideways hug hahahah I am notorious for that. Sometimes, I don't even realize I am doing it.
It feel uncomfortable for me to hug someone full front. I don't like my boobs being squeeze into someone's chest lol

Anyway, when I look at him I wonder why his marriage didn't last. Besides being a nerd...he seemed to have everything. Also, he said I looked like a diva. WTH is a diva supposed to look like? I know how a diva act but not sure how they look

Ms.Zoe

I hope he had his ex wife signed a prenuptial & it is not fair if he has to support her underage children (not his children, right?). Many reasons for couples to get divorced, I am adding one more reason - one of them finds a better catch.

I don't think that you were being rude. I like to give sideway hugs if I could. I only willingly front hug people who I am super close with & most of the time I would be the person initializes the hug lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am not sure if he adopted those two girls but he did love them. When she married him she wasn't attractive but when she got out girl was pretty lol

I don't like full hug. I hugged him fully at his wedding and my lipstick got on his Indian(white outfit) his wife gave me a dirty look. I didn't even know her but when I walked into the room she automatically stared me down lol. I even asked my old boss why she was giving me dirty looks...for some reason she didn't like me being next to him lol.

I liked hugging old ladies at church fully but never men unless they grabbed me for a hug and I can't move.

Ms.Zoe

She probably stayed home while he was busily working to support her & her children during their short marriage. Jealousy is what I am guessing. A woman does not really care for her man but when another woman comes close to him then jealousy arises same goes for men lol.

The only man I give long full front hugs to would be my father. I give him kisses on cheeks & neck too lol, hold his hand, smooth his hair & etc lol...I am close with him so those actions come naturally. One of my older friends posted a status that she kissed her father on the cheek for the first time in her life & she was about to turn 30 when she posted it & I was like "girl, I first kissed my father for so long & so many times that I don't remember" lol. If I have a hubby & sons then I will definitely give them long full front hugs too lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well, he has never remarried and it has been 9 years. Last time I heard she remarried shortly after she got divorced. She was making good money but nothing close to what he was making. I think, she knew what she wanted from the marriage and once she got it she no longer wants him. And by then doctor or not she probably was no longer in love with him.

I hugged my 2 sons fully and tightly. I used to be close to my dad but that was long ago. When I was in 5th or 6th grade I would sit on his lap, sit on top of him playful. But as I grew older we grew apart. But sometimes a good hug is much needed.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
My sister sarn, you gotta be careful a bit. As we get older, especially women in our society, they are not value as let say someone in their early 20s. A lot of men can get away with because they can showers some of these young girls with gifts, money,etc.

The Indian doctor just doesn't have experience in the realm of love. So when she left him, he was devastated and it crushed his spirit a bit.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think the doctor learned his lesson and just now dates along. My old boss still work with him and just say he casually date now with no strings attached. It's a shame though cause sometimes first marriage doesn't work out but the second one might be the one.

Old men and their egos. They want the young one to stroke their it and make them feel like they are living in their younger days.

Ms.Zoe

Some men are greedy in love too. Back then, in some cultures men are allowed to have more than 1 wife. This practice still present nowadays. They want a lot of wives & usually the latter ones are much younger than the wives they married before, the age decreases.

sarN

sarNie Granny
CTR said:
My sister sarn, you gotta be careful a bit. As we get older, especially women in our society, they are not value as let say someone in their early 20s. A lot of men can get away with because they can showers some of these young girls with gifts, money,etc.
The Indian doctor just doesn't have experience in the realm of love. So when she left him, he was devastated and it crushed his spirit a bit.
O' gosh , now I'm old HAHA . Well, my baby bro doesn't like me talking to his friends b/c I kept calling them babies. I lost hope in true love , it doesn't exist , I'll just grab whatever I can get my paw at and pray for the best , I have no time left for cat & mouse game loll he either like me or not , so I can move on to another prey ^^^^ About the doctor ,my mommy said woman w/ baggage (kids) look for financial than love b/c love was the first time around ^^^