Good Relationship Articles

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sometimes, I want to be Rai and I think I am without even knowing lol. Being Ne'k can be a fun thing but it gets tiring to be bully by everyone around her lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah, i was a n'ek but now i play n'rai role lollll its more fun to be a bitch really the type who do what ever she please . i dont have to be conservative now a days , i openly talk about stuff that before i wouldnt dare let my parent hear  lolll i think age make me bolder & a bit naughty ^^^^

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol Sarn, you are not that old! Well if you think you're bold, you should try being a divorcee in Thailand! No one is conservative around you at all!

Ok so ladies, I'm heading back to Thailand on Sunday for Songran and was just told by my brother that my ex fiance were asking if I was going home and when he found out that I am, he asked if he can pick me up. What should i do? Heard he JUST broke up with his gf too! Am i reading too much into it?!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ooooooo ex fiancee !! I do have one tooo & he is starting to annoy me. Well, if he want to pick you up of course it mean something!! Guys is not hard to read like us girl hahaha ^^^^ I be in Thailand tooooo ! I plan to go on the 10th but postponed to the 21st.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
sarN said:
Ooooooo ex fiancee !! I do have one tooo & he is starting to annoy me. Well, if he want to pick you up of course it mean something!! Guys is not hard to read like us girl hahaha ^^^^ I be in Thailand tooooo ! I plan to go on the 10th but postponed to the 21st.
Aww why did you postpone it? There's going to be lots of pretty big parties in bangkok this year. I wasn't going to go but my brother bought me my plane ticket so i have to.

sarN

sarNie Granny
B/C my stalker file a law suit on me for mentally abuse & other crazy claim . I receive the paper the week after I drop the charges against him & the paper was file back in Feb but didn't receive til now. I have to resolve the issue before I leave . Suck lol ruin my vacation plan !

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait your stalker filed a lawsuit on you? Why do I find that super funny? Lol shouldn't you put a restraining order on him?

sarN

sarNie Granny
It was file in Feb. Yeah , I know , crazy ppl lol but I have to much evidence on him , security camera, phone recording, police reports. I talked it out with his parents already since the case was file before the whole mess & they are dropping the case as well. I'm just waiting to see the paper & yes my restraint order went in & from this day forward he can not come close to me within the limited boundary.

sarN

sarNie Granny
It a longgg story goes back 6-8 years ago or 10 page back loll. Basically, he been stalking me before I even know he existed . I'm very popular among the Buddhist community b/c i been active since I was a little girl , religious had restraint me from doing a lot of stuff & my parent are the biggest mafia of all thur out my teen & adulthood. He was an ex monk . I did not know he was until later on . He had watch me thur the year & he often goes to this one Asian store near my house , I go there every day b/c the ower I knew him for years & my stalker was always there siting but at the time I didn't pay attention to him . Later on the store owner introduced us & from then on I keep seeing him everywhere I go . He befriended my parents , give them money & gift. Basically, he in love w/ me for years & created this fantasy that we are dating & get jealous if he see me w/ a man but it all in his head. I confront him many time but he would broke down in tear & b/c of my soft heart I forgive him & remain friend like he wanted but the stalking & jealousy grow more intense everytime I'm w/ a man . It was crazy . I was going do a restraint order on him but I got deported & left the country for a couple years . When I return he was mad I was gone make him.waited & he wasted himself by drinking & on med for depression ect. He said I ruin his life.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow! That that's some crazy stuff right there. Ex monk too huh! Well thank goodness he didn't do some black magic on you girl. I know you disappeared for a while and Darv said you left the country so he took over the forum.

I would had gone nuts if I had some crazy guy stalking me.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yeah, I only told Darv & he did a good job while I'm away & he keep my domain for me too , sweet guy. Now, I'm back hahaha & became more wild , bolder , naughty, flirtatious & out spoken . It good to be back . I sooooo happyyy!!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@Meow35

Well, since he just broke up with his girlfriend then he's free to pick you up or hang out with you. I think it's cool if you guys remain friends. Nothing is wrong with it. You are unattached so is he. Just have fun...never know :wink:

sarN

sarNie Granny
My mother said " girls & guys cant be friend . Put two in a room one can't be trusted" hahaha ...I get a lot of those girl talk from my mother throughout my teen/ adulthood, I'm serious, she would come in my room , lock the door & tell me to sit close to her on the bed & explain thing to me in a near whisper hahaha . They was so overprotective & strict I was afraid to disappoint them . It funny now when I thought about it , she even said" sarN, do not let guys touch your breast , it will grow big & I will know . Girl with big breast are no good. Girl swith small like your are pure " Hahah...of course I know better but I choose to be native & listen & be obedient.

cecilia

Staff member
lmao - I think girl and guy can be friend as long as they don't take advantage with this whole 'friends with benefits' concept.  

I like a mixture of n'ek and n'rai so I guess I'm going to be n'ek rai lol

Meow, I agreed with Bye on him picking you up. It's nice to have someone there for you ... if you don't like him as much as before, it's still okay. Just let him know how you feel and thank you for 'trying' again (unless, you still have feeling for him then that's a different story lol)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
See that's the thing. We have so much history together and i broke his heart so many times. He will always hold a dear place in my heart but fir some reason when it comes to forever, i back away each and every time. Then when something happens, i always find him right there beside m or behind me. I don't want the repeat again but i just got yelled at by brother dearest so yes he will pick me up lol.

What was the saying again? Oh Yeah, the right one isn't satisfying to the heart but the one satisfying to the heart isn't the right one.

sarN

sarNie Granny
My mother said " it's better to stay with the one that love you the most than the one you love because your love might not be enough to keep him" basically, stay w/ someone that offer more in love , money & security b/c " you can't eat love " hahaha ^^^ mother advice . But YOU CAN eat love *wink* 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When I was a young girl...in 6th grade, a lady told me the same thing. That be with someone that love you rather than some you love. I guess, she meant someone that love you more than you love him. I gave her this crazy look. I was in the 6th grade, seriously what do I know about love then nor do I care. I grew up in a Asian community and these married ladies thought that giving advice to a girl in 6th grade was a good idea, when I still think boys were the dumbest thing.

But as I look back...I think the saying holds some value. Those that loves you more tends to try their hardest to not hurt you because they simply love you that much. But those that you love more, tends to hurt you more because your feelings to them is not that important. I think love is hardly an equal thing. One person will always...always love the other one more.

cecilia

Staff member
I'm watching AETV's MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT show and goodness, COMMUNICATION is definitely key to a happy marriage lol