Gnuern Rissaya (PauJinJong/HM)

shubby

sarNie Adult
anyone know the storyline to this lakorn? it just started today.and i'm watching episode one rite now..so far so good..sound like a lot of drama..btw poh and poo

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
just watched episode 1...i'm liking the lakorn so far. again, poo has shown improvement!!!! por is just awesome! great actor!!!!! can't wait 'til he finds out that she's really a girl.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Jib & Klom are so cute. her mom is so mean, won't let them date. their scenes are too little, i hope they will have more scenes later on, especially the love scenes. this is the couple i concentrate on watching the most. so sad though that Jib play as the supporting actress. sad. :(

shubby

sarNie Adult
yeah,,what's up with Jib mom?? Klom is Poh brother and he also rich..i don't understand why she don't let her date him...that kinda suck..Poh is such a great actor tho..he can really play his role...and poo is so cute..i guess her acting skill has improved....i'm glad that she's having more drama out....

ChenrukNote

Goddess
can anyone give the summary of epi. 1

Yai(por) was looking for this dude name Danai and Danai is Chalee(poo) father. At first Yai did not know that but he found that out when he followed Chalee to her house to go get his wallet back because Chalee's friend stole his wallet and gave it to Chalee so he thought that Chalee took his wallet. Anyways when they got their Chalee's father was about to die and yai promised him that he would look after Chalee for him. Yai thinks that Chalee is a guy and when she went to live with him, Yai's maid was looking through Chalee's belongings and found that she wore girls undies. The maid went and told yai about it and he was just laughing and laughing and said that he will fix it so he took Chalee to go shopping to buy some clothes and guy undies. Also Chalee has memory loss and there is something about who she is that is a mystery. Her dad told her that she has to be a guy to be safe from everyone who is after them. Yai knows Chalee's dad and feels he owes Chalee's dad some gratitude because Chalee's dad saved him from these two guys that was trying to kill him. So that is the story so far. Oh and also Por and Aof hates eachother in the lakorn which we haven't exactly found out why yet but we know its something dealing with business. Also Jib Keetapat and Klom is dating in the lakorn but Jib's mom does not want Jib to date Klom instead she wants Jib to be with Por because all the fortunes of the family is with Por.

***OVerall this lakorn is a must see. I have only seen ep 1 but damn it is really good!

cecilia

Staff member
^i agree..it's hilaroius..but the thing is..they need to hide poo's chest a bit more..i mean who can't tell that he's a girl with that chest..i guess only por can't..but then he's suspicious too..LOL

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Yah the previews look good, very good. I watched the first episode and i like it a lot! Things are happening very fast in the beginning. I can't wait to see when Pu looks like a girl again. Some how i find it very difficult that a stick thin girl can beat up a guy. Besides that, the lakorn was interesting to watch.

shubby

sarNie Adult
hehheehhe..the underwear part is kinda funny..lolx...that is that hilarious..Poh is so funny tho...i love that part so much ..heheh

calla

sarNie Adult
omg....i can't wait to get my DVDs. :)

moilee

sarNie Adult
Isn't true that Poo plays the rich character but because someone wants to kill her...she changes her image to a boy (wish they give her a better hair though).

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
it seems like she used to be rich...i wonder why she's in danger? can't wait to watch episodes 2 and 3 tonight!!! TGIF

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
AHH! Im loving this lakorn right now :] ahahha Poo improved her acting. prettyc ool XD and por, hes perfect. Aahaha! She mine as well go with Por than her current boyfriend. -.-'

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I know she's going out with someone named P Nutt...does someone have a picture of him. I don't know who he is. I want to see if he's better looking than Joey Boy or not.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
i thought the lakorn was going to be a hardcore drama but it's mixed with comedy..i love it! I have to agree with the hair though...they should have given Poo a better wig. lol Looking forward to Eppie 2. :)