Gnuern Rissaya (PauJinJong/HM)

cecilia

Staff member
okay..why do they have to have poo dress up with that see through blue top ....haha..it's funny cuz you see the mic behind her back..LOL..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Wow this lakorn is getting really good atm. actually in my opinion it has always been great from the start. i can't believe prao's mom is really poisoning poo and i am so glad that por helped poo's mom and gave her a job!!! i am glad she finally got away from Off because he is crazy!!!!

calla

sarNie Adult
lolz, i'm so in love with Por's role.....he's such a childish. he's so funny, jealousy and naughty. :wub:

bebe

sarNie Hatchling
i love por in this lakorn-when don't i love him in any lakorns-
i don't like poo's outfits when shes a girl too she was a lot prettier in the one with bon
the story is good cant wait for the rest of it

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I agree. I don't like the way Poo's dress in this lakorn. Some of the clothes they make her wear doesn't fit her figure and it's also revealing. She needs a new stylist. I like Pei's style more. Her clothes might be sexy but not too revealing and the style actually fits her. I think she's really pretty in this lakorn. Addicted to this lakorn. P'ek's so cute! He's so sweet and playful around n'ek but he's serious at work. Luv how he has a picture of her on his desk and when he looks at the pic, he'd be thinking about her. :blush:

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is getting so good. but i feel sorry for poo and how she is drugged. i really want them to know who her mom is, but so darn mad that she got captured by Aof again.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Thanks for sharing the link Calla. Anyways I am loving this lakorn so much. I feel so sorry for Por and sometimes when I watch it I cry along with him. It's just so sad! :(

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so addicted! I need more!! This week's eps. were so intense as p'ek realized his love for n'ek as she's dying from being poisoned. They finally found a cure for the poison and n'ek woke up at the end of eps. 9. P'ek was so happy! Next week's eps. should be the cute beach scenes. Thanks Calla for sharing the pixs. I can't wait till next week!!

numfon

sarNie Adult
what the heck? :blink: why is it so fast? i thought Poo would be poisoned toward the end of the lakon.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I like it fast paced. That's why I'm addicted. Poo's probably going to get kidnapped later that's why the poison scene came early. There's still more drama to come! Can't wait!!

numfon

sarNie Adult
yeah.. that's probably why the poison scene came so early.

..blech.. Poo's 'girly' voice is....pissing me off. lol

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
to me the posioning scene has been goin on for way too long.... i was liking the lakorn up to der... i love por and how he makes lil jokes... soo cute

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't care about Poh and Poo couple. i'm rooting for Jib&Glom couple more, only 3 episodes left, i hope they will have some sweet scenes together, i hope... please. i like them a lot. the reason i watch this la korn is because i like Jib. and after i watch it ,i like Glom too, he's so cute. they are a cute couple.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ohhhh man i love this lakorn its so dramatic yet funny ... but oh man I feel sorry for Por after Poo got poisoned it must hurt to see the girl u love like that and oh man Off was hot in this lakorn =x sighs ...

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Yay! Poo woke upp! ahha does she still have some kind of disease? cause in the beginning previews, it has more parts of Por crying. but yeah they're too cutee man. Haha whats her age in the lakorn since Por's friends and em be saying " ruk dek " shes not that young in this lakorn right?

Kay

sarNie Egg
her age is still pretty unknown in the lakorn, since they don't really know who she is and where she came from.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
The drama continues. Love it! Poor p'ek. Got shot and dumped over the hill but of course we all know he's still alive. I suppose now he has the upper hand cause Off thinks he's dead but I feel sorry for n'ek cause she was balling at the end of eps.10 as she watched Off kick p'ek down the hill. Want to know who will find p'ek. I hope he comes back with a venges in eps. 11!