Gnuern Rissaya (PauJinJong/HM)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I think he's too old for her age wise but looks wise? Could be the makeup but Poo looks mature for her age. From the title I'm betting its a drama but the only thing is I'm so disappointed w/Ch.7 lakorns lately. They just drag and drag.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
jeanie said:
I think he's too old for her age wise but looks wise? Could be the makeup but Poo looks mature for her age. From the title I'm betting its a drama but the only thing is I'm so disappointed w/Ch.7 lakorns lately. They just drag and drag.
[post="13126"][/post]​
i get you.. man i missed the classic oldies...since i'm so tired of seeing so many of shorts and remakes... because classics are usually long and great storyline.. <_<

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I'd never thought of pairing these two up in a lakorn like...ever but yeah interesting lol.

natty

Chubs
kitkat said:
i get you.. man i missed the classic oldies...since i'm so tired of seeing so many of shorts and remakes... because classics are usually long and great storyline.. <_<
[post="13133"][/post]​

but some of them are WAYYY too long.. like wanida was like 24 tapes.. silamanee was like 22?... omg...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
natty said:
but some of them are WAYYY too long.. like wanida was like 24 tapes.. silamanee was like 22?... omg...
[post="13185"][/post]​
yeah i know...so i can see them a bit of longer... :lol: :p

noyII

sarNie Egg
Awww....I'm about to faint...Poh looks so freaken HOTT....I'll watch it just for poh...and I do hope that Poo improve on her acting...she has improve alot since her first lakorn but there is still room for improvement....Poh could teach her some skills...he's a great actor....looking forward to it.

poding

sarNie Elites
Strange match. She might not look that young when captured on the page, but when you see her acting its a different matter.

harman

is it just me or they just look ODD!!!! standing next to each other. sorry guys but Poh look too old for her........................

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
:huh: poh and poo eww :blink: that sick im sorry but poh is to old for her she only 16 and he like 30. he old enough to be her father :blink:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
c'mon people... it's just a lakorn... ages don't matter. ;)

natty

Chubs
title translated is: Money of Jealousy .. right? if so .. sounds like this will be a drama thop joob thop joob..

natty

Chubs
Ashi said:
:huh: poh and poo eww :blink: that sick im sorry but poh is to old for her she only 16 and he like 30. he old enough to be her father :blink:
[post="13346"][/post]​

lol if that is so then he would have to have a baby at the age of 14 lol.. a little exaggeration there dont you think? :lol:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
natty Posted Today, 01:21 PM
title translated is: Money of Jealousy .. right? if so .. sounds like this will be a drama thop joob thop joob..
Thanks nattyfor the title...aww so cutie that por and poo going to have a lakorn to gether... :lol:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
natty said:
[post="13379"][/post]​
thanks for translation! surely sound like drama. :D

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
Poh look so hot! Poo is so pretty! Can't wait to watch this lakorn! Thanks for sharing the info. Sophie! :D