[GMM25] Club Friday The Series 7 : Hayt Gert Jak Kwarm Ruk

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Club Friday stories are so tragic. There are good ending ones but they're not as popular as the tragic ones. My friend sent her story in an email before don't know if it was read on air. It was sad but made her a better person today. It was a love triangle between her, her cousin, and her cousin's fiance. She did not know though cus they live on two different continents. They met in college and she didn't know that he was promised to her cousin, no one told her anything. She couldn't have known either because she lives here with her mom, her parents were divorced. Well anyways I guess the two fell in love and practically moved in together since he was always at her apartment. On graduation week she found out cus her cousin came to the graduation with his parents. She didn't even get to confront him cus he went home after graduation. She got a phone call from her aunt a few months later asking her to come to the wedding. She even went to be one of the bridesmaid for her cousin! It was sooo lakornish. After the wedding he caught her alone and apologize to her. He told her that he loves her, always will but he had a duty to do. Told her that they grew up together and everyone expect them to get married. I thought it was bs.

Well anyways I hope Vill and Oil's storyline is good. Mo and Toomtam sounds like it would be a happy ending.
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG that is soooo sad. :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: I'm glad your friend moved past it. She is so strong.

Yeah, TooMo's story sounds like it might have a happy ending. "Love Test".

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Anonymous<3 said:
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG that is soooo sad. :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: I'm glad your friend moved past it and is better today. She is so strong.

Yeah, TooMo's story sounds like it might be a happy ending. "Love Test".
. There's way more to the ending of that since it happened 3-4 years ago but yes after lots of therapy, she is better. I'm hoping one day soon a great guy will come along and heal her heart. She is stronger today though.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
. There's way more to the ending of that since it happened 3-4 years ago but yes after lots of therapy, she is better. I'm hoping one day soon a great guy will come along and heal her heart. She is stronger today though.
That's good to hear.

It'll happen. :) She sounds like a great person. She'll find someone, or someone will find her!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
TooMo sounds like a happy ending. There are happy ones too. Rodmay and Tor's was.

Once I watch the clips, I'll post up more information on here.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I can't believe that stuff would happen outside of lakorns, she's a strong woman, not the one which means there's someone better down along the road. Hopefully it's a happy ending. I've never been able to finish any Club Friday's series because it was either too much or lost interest, hopefully I can finish or skim through Amy and Num's, but I know I'll definitely watch all of TooMo and maybe a couple others.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
There was a story of a girl who married one of her mother's co-workers. They all lived together. The secret was that the mother was having an affair with the guy before the daughter even married him. In the end both mother and daughter got pregnant by the same guy. It was so sad and disgusting. The daughter actually caught them together one night. That's how the truth came out.

The mom was played by K'Tu Nuntida (hopefully I spelled her name right). I forgot the actress who played the daughter role. I remember her face but can't think of her name.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
There was a story of a girl who married one of her mother's co-workers. They all lived together. The secret was that the mother was having an affair with the guy before the daughter even married him. In the end both mother and daughter got pregnant by the same guy. It was so sad and disgusting. The daughter actually caught them together one night. That's how the truth came out.
The mom was played by K'Tu Nuntida (hopefully I spelled her name right). I forgot the actress who played the daughter role. I remember her face but can't think of her name.
The daughter was played by Saipan.

x0unerthanlater

Anonymous<3 said:
^OMG. And what's even worse is that these are based on true stories.

Yes! Omg that story was really messed up. The mom had no conscience at all. When her daughter confronted her the mom replied, "but I'm not the mistress, I came first". Goodness gracious!

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
The daughter was played by Saipan.
Yes!! Thank you! I kept thinking Focus even though I knew it wasn't lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
Whoa,real life drama is crazier than the lakorn, I would have to pass on this series , I like lakorn b/c 98% of the time it's a happy ending at the beach , ocean, somewhere with rainbow & unicorn

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
sarN said:
Whoa,real life drama is crazier than the lakorn, I would have to pass on this series , I like lakorn b/c 98% of the time it's a happy ending at the beach , ocean, somewhere with rainbow & unicorn
HAHHAHAHAHAH. Hilarious and so true. XD I've yet to see a unicorn though. Maybe in boran lakorns? XD

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
Yes! Omg that story was really messed up. The mom had no conscience at all. When her daughter confronted her the mom replied, "but I'm not the mistress, I came first". Goodness gracious!
OMG! That comment just literally made me gag!!! :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
72701 said:
Club Friday broke out an all-star cast for this season.
Right?! :D Maybe that's why they held a press conference for it. :coverlaf: Or have they always been doing that? :scratchhead2:

x0unerthanlater

Anonymous<3 said:
OMG! That comment just literally made me gag!!! :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:
Yeah, I almost did watching it. I would have slapped my momma if that happened to me. It would be too hard not to. Like geez mom if you liked the guy why'd you introduced us and have me marry him??

Season 7 is going to be zaaap'ver. With these kinds of actresses you know the plots will be dramatic.