Step

Mrs James Ma
Ep 6-OMG why Joo is not accepting that she likes him. Suer confessed her without taking much time haha cant wait for next sub

mayag

sarNie Adult
Step said:
Ep 6-OMG why Joo is not accepting that she likes him. Suer confessed her without taking much time haha cant wait for next sub

Lol that was so funny. Joo was just like....no....
Suea's such a bold guy though!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ning is one unlucky girl. She's regretting it now :lmao: watching it makes me love Push moooooooooooore :kiss:
mayag said:
Lol that was so funny. Joo was just like....no....
Suea's such a bold guy though!

P'Iso

sarNie Egg
Don't want to ruin anything but 7 & 8 were harder to get through, but 9 is totally worth it. Stick it out.

P'Iso

sarNie Egg
@Mc cloudy shies Do you want an English synopsis or can you understand thai?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
what are your favorite P'suer quotes?:

any1 post this? they are on a talk show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9P_LLSF6c8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbdEgA5-nI8&list=PLFIj01YoaPbKkNht8Ff9tVwi6kbqJKqLc&index=3

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
7&8 are extremely hard eps but typical in dramaland. Great series! A complete shame how many times I've seen the first 6 episodes! So glad others are watching and loving it too.

P'Iso

sarNie Egg
@SpankY my favorite quote:

A face like mine with a body like mine and I smell good are you sure you don't feel anything...

What was everyone's favorite part and why?

P'Iso

sarNie Egg
@Mccloudyshies "pity girl" is about a girl who fell out of a tree and has short term amnesia. Two brothers help her out and of course there is a love triangle.

I haven't seen anything that really explains "don't" yet

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
I truly have too many favorite lines and moments but one thing I love he said is: I see and like you from the inside. Please don't judge me by my outer appearance.

@mccloudyshies You can check my Blog link in my sig. I did a brief synopsis awhile back of all 4 parts. Plus there's a subbed long preview.

Step

Mrs James Ma
janea thanks. September is tooooo faaaaaaaaaaaar lol Idk what should I do to control excitement of their reunion

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry this is kinda off topic. Push will star in another drama, Friday Club The Series 6 but I can't seems to find the thread. Anyone can help create it?