P'Iso

sarNie Egg
I'm pretty sure all the installments will be like this. Their story and a closing show before the next one is out. So Pity girl next week for sure.

Can anyone explain if the "ugly duckling" girls were the ones talking in the forum the whole time?

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
@P'lso I know for sure Alise and Maewnam were speaking with her. Check the icons during the scenes when they chat. They have a specific look and shape that indicate who they are. And for viewing I haven't checked yet but it might be up on Facebook. They were late last week, not sure about this week.

P'Iso

sarNie Egg
It just uploaded on seesantv.com. I'm sad they didn't show them talking to each other about the show, but you can watch it on fan cams and oic on youtube.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
mayag said:

Omg Push can be such a perv. He kept grabbing people's chest areas. XD

IKR?? I hope the one that he grabs is not a real woman or else..... :no:

P'Iso said:
It just uploaded on seesantv.com. I'm sad they didn't show them talking to each other about the show, but you can watch it on fan cams and oic on youtube.

Yeah.. I was waiting for that. That is why I am so dissapointed :nono1:

mayag

sarNie Adult
In the trailer, there was one scene where Joo pretends like she's going to feed Suea icecream but then she smothers it on his lips. Did they ever show that scene in any one of the episodes? I don't remember watching it.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
@mayag No. Not as an entire scene. They show it as a memory or flashback without audio and it was cut down. It's in one of those moments when Ju is thinking back to their times together or when there's that overview of their relationship. Think it's in either episode 8 or 9 (most likely 9). So if you hadn't seen the originial trailer you wouldn't know what it was. I was bummed they didn't show it in full but I guess they tried to make up for it in the last few seconds of their interaction in the final episode. He basically says the same words, the situation is just different. Which is why I still feel they should have kept it for continuity. 'Cause if Suea was nothing else, he was consistent;)

P'Iso

sarNie Egg
Watch "12 วิธี อ่อยเหยื่อ แบบ 'เสือขู่คำราม'" on YouTube
12 วิธี อ่อยเหยื่อ แบบ 'เสือขู่คำราม': https://youtu.be/k7UZKVUGkGw

This makes me happy.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Seur and Joo scenes make me blush. Thanks P'lso for sharing :)

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Step said:
Which video is about Push here? Cos there are so many videos there

You will need to click on Ugly duckling banner for the vid.

P'Iso said:
Watch "12 วิธี อ่อยเหยื่อ แบบ 'เสือขู่คำราม'" on YouTube
12 วิธี อ่อยเหยื่อ แบบ 'เสือขู่คำราม': https://youtu.be/k7UZKVUGkGw

This makes me happy.

Watched this but because I can't read thai, I only can understand the dialogue, so not sure what it says.
But Push is cute as usual.. hahaha.. :pervie:

P'Iso

sarNie Egg
Watched this but because I can't read thai, I only can understand the dialogue, so not sure what it says.
But Push is cute as usual.. hahaha.. :pervie:[/quote]

I can't read either...we really need a translation