spanky

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
OMG he is getting more handsome

it's the plasitc surgery...jk...he's handsome...but I find his personality that makes him HOT...genuwine in his love for JOO and soo silly

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Suer is actually not poor. He hid his wealth because in the past he found out someone he dated only wanted to be with him for his money. He also did not become a pilot hehe that is just the prom theme. The gals wear flight attendant outfits and the guys are stewardesses and pilots

Ying Bee was hilarious as well lol.
Suer and Ju were very natural around each other. Gotta admire his bluntness in pursuing her.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
@spanky I love Suea's personality. His feelings for Ju were real, sincere and unabashed. What always draws me to male characters is their consistency. Suea pursued Ju and never stopped liking her or tried to move on, even when things were hard or uncomfortable. He felt she was worth the work, the wait and the growth.

Step

Mrs James Ma
He just got his eyes done not the whole face :tease: like you said even I fell for his personality haha
spanky said:
it's the plasitc surgery...jk...he's handsome...but I find his personality that makes him HOT...genuwine in his love for JOO and soo silly

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes I Need P'Suer and won't settle for less...thats how a real man is and should be!!! He loved her for her heart....awww. And I need a ying Bee as a bfff

mayag

sarNie Adult
spanky said:
Yes I Need P'Suer and won't settle for less...thats how a real man is and should be!!! He loved her for her heart....awww. And I need a ying Bee as a bfff

A bff like Bee and a husband like Seua....what more can a girl wish for! I wonder if people like them really exist.

P'Iso

sarNie Egg
Someone needs to make a short video of all the cute moments. I've watched it through twice... such a cute lakorn. It made me a Push fangirl. I've been stalking him on social media just to see his cute face 555. I'm excited for his lakorn I wanna be supastar.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
@P'lso I know right! I really loved his performance here and he certainly won me over. He a great actor to watch perform and improve. Definitely ready for I Wanna Be Sup'tar. I'm also trying to find out when his part in the Club Friday Series airs. That looks interesting too. And it looks like he and Jooy are gearing to do another drama together as well. I can't say I'm a fan, cause I still haven't seen Fun Feung but I've always loved he and Jooy together. There are just some koojins that are so natural and easy, they make it look and feel so real you can't help but love them.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lakorn with jui is rumor or confirmed?? I want to see him with Vill also.
janea said:
@P'lso I know right! I really loved his performance here and he certainly won me over. He a great actor to watch perform and improve. Definitely ready for I Wanna Be Sup'tar. I'm also trying to find out when his part in the Club Friday Series airs. That looks interesting too. And it looks like he and Jooy are gearing to do another drama together as well. I can't say I'm a fan, cause I still haven't seen Fun Feung but I've always loved he and Jooy together. There are just some koojins that are so natural and easy, they make it look and feel so real you can't help but love them.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Step said:
Lakorn with jui is rumor or confirmed?? I want to see him with Vill also.

Confirmed. It's called Game Darika. And yes!!! I want to see him with Vill too.  :lmao:

P'Iso said:
Is there suppose to be a special uploaded today with the cast members doing a "show"?

I don't know if it'll be uploaded today on the YouTube channel since they're still subbing the previous episodes. But if they do, that'd be nice!