Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I only wanted to watch Boy's Paradise but now you girls are making me wanna watch this one with Push & Mook, darn. Especially that Push is jealous? I love jealous praeks! 

mayag

sarNie Adult
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I only wanted to watch Boy's Paradise but now you girls are making me wanna watch this one with Push & Mook, darn. Especially that Push is jealous? I love jealous praeks! 

You HAVE to watch it! I guarantee you that you will also fall hard for P'Seua like the rest of us!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I was pleasantly surprised how much I loved it. ....didn't feel the need to ffw.... I'm in love w/p'suer...his personality is soo adorable

mayag

sarNie Adult
spanky said:
I was pleasantly surprised how much I loved it. ....didn't feel the need to ffw.... I'm in love w/p'suer...his personality is soo adorable

I agree! In a lot of dramas, I usually just fast forward to the scenes with the leads. But for this one, I watched whole episodes.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
This was a delightful watch and I could have watched a few more episodes, no doubt! Suea and Ju were the epitome of adorable from beginning to end, even when they were pissing me off. Will miss them tremendously.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
the side characters were enjoyable as well...I NEED a BEE bff in real life...the 2 other friends were cute too...it was pra'nang focus which was awesome and probably why i did FFW soo much ahaha...sean and ester gif I saw of them were adorable, can't wait for that 1

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Give Perfect Match a try! There's loads of screen time between pranang and they have so much chemistry and are constantly touching and making me mentally scream lol. There's not the usual annoying exaggerated obstacles of lakorn, it's a light hearted but also emotional love journey for the two who grow up together. I'll insult p'Suer all day if it means he retaliates with a kiss 555+

Step

Mrs James Ma
I have watched only 5 eps cos only 5 are subbed. Till now I'm just loving it. Suer and Joo are too cute together. Tuesday should come fast  :woot2:

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Watching the first 10 minutes, I felt like this was just going to be another stupid sitcom. How could I have been so wrong?! I finshed the whole thing in one day! It's just too addicting! :bhehe:

I reccomend "Perfect Match" to anyone looking for a light-hearted RomCom (Romantic Comedy) between two hopeless love seeking characters. Not only were the Pranangs cute, but there were some really other cute characters too. 

The chemistry between Push and Mook had me squeezing my pillow the whole time (This is not a lie. I'm kind of embarrassed that I was blushing.) There were many, many cute scences between the Pranangs. A little stolen kisses here and there. :coverlaf:

I have to say, Push seemed so comfortable in this role. I felt like this is the best I have seen him act. Maybe it was because he was portraying a character similar to himself. Watching this made me love Push even more. Not to mention that he was extremely good looking in this series.  :wink:

Mook on the other hand was a little stiff, but her stiffness fit the role very well. Joo (Mook's character) was very naive. Mook's innocent smile, shyness, and voice tone made the character complete and alive. I'm glad Mook got this role.

Again, don't rely on first impressions. Give "Perfect Match" a try. It's not as cheesy as some may think.  ^_^

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
i just want to know cause ep 9 not subbed yet he is not poor right ?

Step

Mrs James Ma
Please put if he is poor or rich in spoiler. Cos I dont want to know this :p I feel that he is rich ;)

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
@Step I abhor spoilers! Enjoy the show! Glad I get to relive through my recaps though. I truly heart this drama. So elated I turned this on. Now the waiting game begins for Boys' Paradise... Hope I don't forget about it. Lol. But since they are filming that's fairly unlikely.

cik_nuriz

sarNie Egg
Honestly the last lakorn that i watched was Majurat See Nampeung. Last few days i saw my sister squealing and smiling while watching Perfect Match. Suddenly i ended up watching like her too. Smiling & blushing while watching all episodes   :crush:  :crush:

P'Suea is soooooo cute with Nong Joo the entire time  :phew:  :ghehe: