spanky

sarNie OldFart
I felt Ju has lead him on...I do feel he shouldnt slut shame her...but she's response to his advance...she didn't consider his feeling at all...her actions towards him didn't. ..he has done soo much for her and love her for her...and she's flirting w/other guys...yes she said no at 1st but she eventually said yes to the ahole.. accepting his gifts is saying yes inadvertently

sarNie Adult
spanky said:
I felt Ju has lead him on...I do feel he shouldnt slut shame her...but she's response to his advance...she didn't consider his feeling at all...her actions towards him didn't. ..he has done soo much for her and love her for her...and she's flirting w/other guys...yes she said no at 1st but she eventually said yes to the ahole.. accepting his gifts is saying yes inadvertently

I feel that Ju did that b/c Suer said she's just another girl who likes guys with money, so she did it out of spite. Plus, this guy was being all nice to her in her face while Suer was being an ahole. Actually, I think Suer's behavior since Ju's face was clearing up has been unacceptable.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you janea :)
janea said:
@Step There are subs on GMMTV YouTube channel. They are up to episode four. But many of us are also watching the live raw broadcast which will be airing episode 9 this Sunday.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
@72701 I can't do spoiler on my phone right now, so I'll just say, she was being her gullible self (lol)... But no, she wasn't dreaming. He also explains several things that prove he's not a dream as well.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Suer did it out of spite as well....he got hurt...he lash out...vice versa...he said to her that the guy will not just hold her hand...He also asked her how would she feel if he went out w/other girls, she said nothing but we all know that would have make her hurt, just like he is hurting. He's been straight forward and truthful with her in his feelings, he told her w/words and actions. He felt that she's gotten prettier and was pushing him away. .. both r guilty/wrong...but it's not all on suer...dual blame...both could have done it better...N'k is "naive'....but she was unfair by not being more straightforward to him in words along w/actions....p'k went to far/too much in his fustrations/spitefulness

Overall I like that these "issues" wasn't drag out

mayag

sarNie Adult
NOooOOooOO it's overrrr  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: 
This was such a fun series!! I loved every episode. T_T After seeing the bts, I wish I was part of the cast. It looked like they had so much fun filming!
Ughh if only there were more guys like Suea in this world....
I'll be rewatching the whole thing as they upload it with subs though. :D

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@Tangent10, thank you for the mv! I fell in love with the mix of the two songs instantly upon hearing in that episode.

The final episode was so heart-warming and satisfying in the fact that Suer and Ju both acrept ed each other's feelings without restriction! Nong Ju is so freaking adorable. P'Suer and nong Ju are just my ideal school sweethearts love story! They really take care of each other. Damn p'Suer and his dorky personality, he's got me grinning like a fool at the TV screen. All those stolen kisses! *faints*

mayag

sarNie Adult
Mook was kinda awkward with her acting here and there but it didn't bother me much because the awkwardness fit her character really well. She's sooo cute when she smiles wholeheartedly. And Push...he seemed like he was playing himself! XD
I must also give a shout out to the guy who played Bee. I replayed some of his scenes so many times 'cause he's just hilarious!! I wish I had a best friend like Bee. Sighh this series made me say "I wish..." a lot.