AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling

poobae91

sarNie Adult
@lilyjoonki

Can you give a brief summary of the story line because I'm watching it right now, but I don't understand how she has all those acne on her face. Push looks really, really adorable in here though.

mayag

sarNie Adult
poobae91 said:
@lilyjoonki

Can you give a brief summary of the story line because I'm watching it right now, but I don't understand how she has all those acne on her face. Push looks really, really adorable in here though.

From my understanding, she went to get plastic surgery because of all the hate comments she saw on Instagram. She had some allergic reaction to the surgery causing acne to break out on her face.

lilyjoonki, LINETV is not available in my country!!!!  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
The only reason I gave up on this is because I can't find the episodes anywhere!!! T.T

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Is she like famous or something? Why would people comment on her looks in Instagram, and she even went as far as getting plastic surgery for it?...

mayag

sarNie Adult
poobae91 said:
Is she like famous or something? Why would people comment on her looks in Instagram, and she even went as far as getting plastic surgery for it?...

So arasucre told me that she's not famous but kind of popular. So she has a lot of followers on Instagram. I guess those people (could even be her friends) were just jealous and talking trash. And Junior being such a weak-hearted person let all that negativity get to her.

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
This series is so adorable so sad its only once and week and seesan tv is classifying it as a 'sitcom' rather than a drama :(  i havent read the book but i get a feeling that p suer has some big secrets himself..its like hes testing Ju on whether she cant stand being with a poor person..i have this feeling that hes secretly really rich and he himself has come to this rural university to find some true friends. If anyone has read the book and i am completely wrong please tell me.

sarNie Adult
Pueng_B said:
This series is so adorable so sad its only once and week and seesan tv is classifying it as a 'sitcom' rather than a drama :(  i havent read the book but i get a feeling that p suer has some big secrets himself..its like hes testing Ju on whether she cant stand being with a poor person..i have this feeling that hes secretly really rich and he himself has come to this rural university to find some true friends. If anyone has read the book and i am completely wrong please tell me.

That would be an interesting twist.

sarNie Adult
Just got done watching ep. 4. Hopefully, her parents can accept him, because he falls for her despite her not looking her best and not knowing that she's rich. The dude is a better guy than her ex.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
mayag said:

From my understanding, she went to get plastic surgery because of all the hate comments she saw on Instagram. She had some allergic reaction to the surgery causing acne to break out on her face.

lilyjoonki, LINETV is not available in my country!!!!  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
The only reason I gave up on this is because I can't find the episodes anywhere!!! T.T
Supposely there are list of episode hosted at dailymotion below the page. I also can't view it via LINETV. If you still looking for the link, try this dailymotion acc.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2t1ntb_perfect-match-ugly-duckling-%E0%B8%A3-%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B0%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%9B-%E0%B8%94%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%87-ep4-1-4_shortfilms

Hope this help!

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
poobae91 said:
@lilyjoonki

Hi poobae!!

I'm not really good at giving summary but yea! She got that frm plastic surgery. She's kinda got allergic reaction frm the surgery.

lin88

sarNie Hatchling

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Thank you Arasucre! You're a life savior, so far this is the best quality I've watched.
I wasn't expecting this to be this addicting, Mook is super adorable! And Push is really good in here, it's probably because Sua (i have no idea how we spell his name so bear with me) is really close to his real-life character lol so flirty and cheesy. Actually all the characters are endearing. Her acne was really a blessing in disguise.

Also I searched everywhere for the OST, I love the opening, but couldn't find anything :( I was surprised to discover that it's Mook the singer, I love her voice! 

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
queenyeon said:
Thank you Arasucre! You're a life savior, so far this is the best quality I've watched.
I wasn't expecting this to be this addicting, Mook is super adorable! And Push is really good in here, it's probably because Sua (i have no idea how we spell his name so bear with me) is really close to his real-life character lol so flirty and cheesy. Actually all the characters are endearing. Her acne was really a blessing in disguise.

Also I searched everywhere for the OST, I love the opening, but couldn't find anything :( I was surprised to discover that it's Mook the singer, I love her voice! 

You're very welcome! 
As I know of about the OST, they haven't released the full OST yet. But if you want to listen to some preview audios, the title is มาทันเวลาพอดี (You Came in Time). The lyrics are adorable. <3

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
I uploaded a few gifs on my tunblr of the latest episode but I'm not sure if I should share it here cause it looks like a page has been deleted. So just check out my link below if you want. I will do and share some on the earlier episodes there as well. Not sure what happened but I know it's been hard for people to get episodes.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Saw the OST video! I kept telling myself beforehand that I can't manage to watch a lot of dramas now but goshh, Push just has to look so darn cute.
Making me all blush here. I swear, he's doing it on purpose haha. This is not my type of drama at all but he's so darn cute to pass up on hahaha.

sarNie Adult
That's good. It's a good series so far, and it has a positive message for the kids who may be watching.