Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Aww I love the previous part. Extroverted Humanist (Kiryu) is much better than Kirun's, and Captain-Jannine look great together. It's not boring too and have a lot of cute moments. :) I think it's in my top 3 parts so far. It's no wonder the book itself is one of the best-selling in this series.

Have not started Single Lawyer (Firstclass), but August & Minute seem good together. BM and his boyfriend's subplot seems forced though, and the character feels bland. I hope this subplot won't make me annoyed with this part.
I mean previous part is included previous 8 part, I start watching the 1st episode but couldn't finish the last episode...Most of the time I don't like the character because they make it too unreal or I just don't like the acting
Maybe I will rewatch Kiryu's part because they seem cute togetherrr.

I think they will make some drama in First Class but I'm looking forward to see that because I like BM&Minute too, the way BM looks at Minute is just sweet, his eyes say it all that he likes her

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I mean previous part is included previous 8 part, I start watching the 1st episode but couldn't finish the last episode...Most of the time I don't like the character because they make it too unreal or I just don't like the acting
Maybe I will rewatch Kiryu's part because they seem cute togetherrr.

I think they will make some drama in First Class but I'm looking forward to see that because I like BM&Minute too, the way BM looks at Minute is just sweet, his eyes say it all that he likes her
You need to watch Lovely Geologist. It's my favourite so far, but then maybe I'm just biased because T-Rex is so darn cute (apart from Kiryu, he's probably the cutest p'ek in the whole series lol).

sarNie Adult
I saw the trailer for that. Looks so sweet. I liked him since Kiss, and he reminds so much of that CNBlue guy from You're Beautiful who didn't get the girl.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I saw the trailer for that. Looks so sweet. I liked him since Kiss, and he reminds so much of that CNBlue guy from You're Beautiful who didn't get the girl.
I love his singing voice! The slow song in the trailer sounds great.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I enjoy GMM .....I love the short ep's ...new take on the progress cultures. I like straight to the point.

1HD is good too...sot story... another about group of friends with sean, charbelle ...

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I enjoy GMM .....I love the short ep's ...new take on the progress cultures. I like straight to the point.

1HD is good too...sot story... another about group of friends with sean, charbelle ...
Well OneHD also belongs to GMM Grammy anyway. :)

I realized most of the stuff I watch is from GMM. They're like the only company with LGBT+ characters. RS is picking up a bit with welovekamikaze.
MCOT, despite being the most conservative channel, is a bit of a surprise too since they're the one that aired the first primetime lakorn with malexmale leads in Thailand. But then they don't have their in-house drama production staff and actors (they're not a primarily lakorn channel, so their primetime lakorns only air on weekends.