sarNie Adult
ha. her ex regrets letting her go. too bad you burned that bridge, dude.

why is hippy so good. :crybaby2:

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Yeah, I'm a fan of Mild and I have been waiting forever for her and Lee's part!!!! It's kind of sad though the U-Prince Series is ending soon. Right cause Lee and Mild's part is the 11th one and after that it's just March and Mook's part. Wait, but I read somewhere that there's also a special episode after the last part has ended, correct me if I'm wrong.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I'm a fan of Mild and I have been waiting forever for her and Lee's part!!!! It's kind of sad though the U-Prince Series is ending soon. Right cause Lee and Mild's part is the 11th one and after that it's just March and Mook's part. Wait, but I read somewhere that there's also a special episode after the last part has ended, correct me if I'm wrong.
Not sure about the special episode, only for one night maybe?

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Photos from Crazy Artist (Hippy):

uprinceseries_crazyartist26.jpg
uprinceseries_crazyartist27.jpg
uprinceseries_crazyartist28.jpg
uprinceseries_crazyartist29.jpg
uprinceseries_crazyartist30.jpg
credit to uprinceseriesofficial & gmmtv IG

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Photos from Crazy Artist (Hippy), with Push returning to U-Prince in this week's episode:

uprinceseries_crazyartist36.jpg
uprinceseries_crazyartist32.jpg
uprinceseries_crazyartist31.jpg
uprinceseries_crazyartist35.jpg
uprinceseries_crazyartist34.jpg
credit to uprinceseriesofficial & gmmtv IG

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
I mean previous part is included previous 8 part, I start watching the 1st episode but couldn't finish the last episode...Most of the time I don't like the character because they make it too unreal or I just don't like the acting
Maybe I will rewatch Kiryu's part because they seem cute togetherrr.

I think they will make some drama in First Class but I'm looking forward to see that because I like BM&Minute too, the way BM looks at Minute is just sweet, his eyes say it all that he likes her
Omo! am glad i'm not the only one who thinks that the way BM looks at Minute is just so sweet... When it was still not shown that BM has secret feelings for Minute before, I was like, "BM & Minute also has chemistry"... :) I also squealed last time when BM just appeared at the back of Minute when talking on the phone and he grabbed her waist---his smile there and Minute's stunned face.... <3.<3
But then, I also like Firstclass & Minute...!! They have their own unique chemistry that makes me also squeal like a teenager!!! <3.<3

sorry for ranting/fangirling... >.<