sarNie Adult
Puppy Honey? I haven't watched it. Is he also a hygiene-freak in there?
haha no. he's a vet student who also falls for a girl with a fear and helps her overcome it. i haven't watched this one yet, but from the trailers, some of the story elements are too familiar lol.

sarNie Adult
dude can sing. nice to know he's gonna get the girl this time. felt bad for him in kiss the series. also, he reminds me of CNBlue dude who was in 2 dramas with Park Shin Hye. I forget his name.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
They've started filming Part 8 of U-Prince (Extroverted Humanist) yesterday. Man those two (Captain C. & Jannine), who are the youngest male lead and the youngest female lead respectively in this series, really look like living dolls!

dude can sing. nice to know he's gonna get the girl this time. felt bad for him in kiss the series. also, he reminds me of CNBlue dude who was in 2 dramas with Park Shin Hye. I forget his name.
Jung Yong Hwa? I think. He's the only CNBlue member I know lol.

sarNie Adult
@whitedove She's already in college? Kid is a prodigy! I hope she stays the same sweet person. She's gotten so successful at such a young age. At least, she's not in Hollywood. Hopefully, Thailand is a better environment for rising young stars like her.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
@whitedove She's already in college? Kid is a prodigy! I hope she stays the same sweet person. She's gotten so successful at such a young age. At least, she's not in Hollywood. Hopefully, Thailand is a better environment for rising young stars like her.
If there's a teen queen in Thailand she's probably the definition of it. And I agree. Hopefully she wouldn't fall into something bad like Punpun did. Can't believe she has already acted opposite mostly adults in all her roles so far. At least this time she gets to be with someone around her age (Captain is only 18 and probably a teen prince himself).

sarNie Adult
@whitedove I don't know anything about Captain. This is the first work I'll see from him. What happened with Punpun? She's super cute in Gentle Vet.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Handsome Cowboy episode 6 is out with English subs!

@whitedove I don't know anything about Captain. This is the first work I'll see from him. What happened with Punpun? She's super cute in Gentle Vet.
Love Sick The Series was a big hit in Thailand (for a MCOT primetime lakorn) and even rivalling Hormones (dominating social media and twitter trends for example), and the English subs plus novel translation came out really fast too, but it's not a pranang thing (people here are more used to pranang instead of both leads being the same sex), so I understand why some non-Thais in this forum didn't realize how much of a hit or influence the lakorn has been. The thread was very very popular at soompi though, which understandably has more fans from the West. Also understandably, lakorns like this are more popular with teens and young adults.

Anyway, Punpun was in a drug scandal around 2 years ago.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Trailer for Gentle Vet episode 4:

If I'm not mistaken, supposedly this should be the finale of Gentle Vet since uprinceseries official IG posted that Lovely Geologist will start on 14 August.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Trailer for Gentle Vet episode 4:

If I'm not mistaken, supposedly this should be the finale of Gentle Vet since uprinceseries official IG posted that Lovely Geologist will start on 14 August.
Only 5 episodes for this one?

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Only 5 episodes for this one?
Only 4 episodes, episode 4 will air on 7 August.

Right? Damn.
When White and Captain mentioned in an interview that their segments will air in December and January respectively, I figured that their segments would probably only have 4 episodes each. Basically all the other segments will only have 4 episodes except for well, you know, Handsome Cowboy.

Which is quite a shame since from the general synopses I've read, I can tell that I would prefer many of the other stories more than Handsome Cowboy.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
It would be nice if there are separate threads for each part if it is a series type of lakorn aside from the general thread about the whole series. :)

Anyways it's 12 parts, wow it will take time before the entire series is done airing. The number of episodes per part are unequal.
Looks interesting especially that it is a college setting...

sarNie Adult
Is it gonna be common that all the male leads will have someone who is gonna kill for them? lol

Are comics a big thing in Thailand now? Seems like a lot of stories are coming from bestsellers, which I think gives some variety from all the remakes. The stories are there, but creators need to take some risks and give people something different from time to time.

@whitedove, do you know where lakorns are being discussed by a lot of fans? Doesn't seem to be much discussion here unfortunately. It can be a thai forum. I'll just use the good ole googletranslate. Curious to see what people are saying. :)