whitedove

sarNie Adult
Trailer for Handsome Cowboy episode 6:

Uh oh conflict!

Btw, anyone watched Behind the Scenes yet? I start giggling when Push & Esther kept laughing at each other because they couldn't look each other in the eye.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Btw, anyone watched Behind the Scenes yet? I start giggling when Push & Esther kept laughing at each other because they couldn't look each other in the eye.
Lol yes, I did. That was so funny! If I was an actress, I'd probably be the same. Laughing through all the takes. XD

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Three male leads from other segments also made appearances in this segment, Mek Jirakit (Hawk), Captain Chonlathorn (Kiryu) and Kunchanuj Kengkarnka (Hippie) as part of Sibtis' clique. I think they're in episodes 1, 4, 5 and upcoming 6 so far.

@whitedove You're so accurate! :D
Thanks to research. :)

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
First episode was great. I think it's adorable how they were childhood friends and now they're all grown up and Push's character has become a total playboy. I wish it wasn't one episode per week too!

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Eh it's just so-so for me. I don't hate it but I don't love it either. We'll see after episode 2 or 3, whether I'd drop this segment or not and just wait for the next one.