sarNie Adult
Oh lolll. That would make sense haha. I don't follow much on celeb news.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Trailer for Foxy Pilot (Hawk), starting 18 December:

Starring:

Mek Jirakit
Baitoei Zuvapit
Wave Khoo
Tay Tawan
Captain Chonlathorn
Kunchanuj Kengkarnka

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Official poster for Foxy Pilot (Hawk):

15305887_544595205738526_7490204874374643712_n.jpg

@72701 I love the car already! :) Btw, don't you think that Baitoei looks Korean here? She looks like a Kpop idol.

sarNie Adult
lol they rockin' that kpop hair. maybe bc her hair is that shade of brown. i know thai stars have dyed their hair lighter, but it's been a different brown i think.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
No new episode up at their YouTube channel yet. I wonder if they're taking a break, since they're actually ahead of schedule. I hope not!

whitedove

sarNie Adult
the newest ep on thaiflix was uploaded on 12/4. not sure what's on youtube.
They uploaded Badass Baker ep4 last week, and last night they were supposed to upload Absolute Economist ep1 already, but they still haven't. I guess they're really taking a break, maybe because they reran ep1 after the entertainment ban on TV was lifted. :(

sarNie Adult
oh gurl! you haven't watched absolute economist yet? there are 3 eps so far. lmk if you wanna watch and know of any good places to upload that won't get pulled down or get me in trouble. :confused:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
oh gurl! you haven't watched absolute economist yet? there are 3 eps so far. lmk if you wanna watch and know of any good places to upload that won't get pulled down or get me in trouble. :confused:
Oh no I've watched them at thai4u DM, but I always watch them again with English subs since my Thai is not that good anyway, and some nuance in Thai is better understood with subs. Besides, watching them at their YouTube channel would add to the views and encourage them to keep subbing. And I know that this thread has lurkers who are waiting for the versions with subs so that's why I've been asking. :)