spanky

sarNie OldFart
From the teaser I watched...n'k has a fiancee...how many ep is there so far?

where is everyone watching this? No full or split up ep at the gmm youtube ch and not on thaiflick...

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
whitedove mentioned dailymotion some post back. not sure if they've already uploaded foxy pilot.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
From the teaser I watched...n'k has a fiancee...how many ep is there so far?

where is everyone watching this? No full or split up ep at the gmm youtube ch and not on thaiflick...
Foxy Pilot will air episode 3 this Sunday. GMMTV has just started uploading Absolute Economist. You can check out Thai4U Channel at dailymotion but they haven't uploaded Foxy Pilot yet.

sarNie Adult
Ohhh the song sounds nice! There are twins? Not sure how I feel about 2 leads in 1 story, since I feel like it would take away people focusing on just the one. We'll see I guess.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Ohhh the song sounds nice! There are twins? Not sure how I feel about 2 leads in 1 story, since I feel like it would take away people focusing on just the one. We'll see I guess.
Yeah Kiran & Kiryu are fraternal twins, conveniently portrayed by the Love Sick koojin lol. I'm not surprised to see GMM taking an advantage of WhiteCaptain as a pair.

The main OST is sung by Captain himself btw, and since there are 2 leads there will be 8 episodes overall.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Trailer for Playful Comm-Arts/Extroverted Humanist (Kirun&Kiryu), starts 15 January:

And the official poster (lol no love for the girls?):

tmp-cam-808743321.jpg

Kirun&Kiryu stars:

White Nawat - Kirun Weller
Captain Chonlathorn - Kiryu Weller
Fon Sananthachat - Sung
Jannine Weigel - Pin-In

Special appearances by:

Mek Jirakit - Hawk
Kunchanuj Kengkarnka - Hippie
August Vachiravit - Firstclass

Confirmation by the production team about this part getting 8 episodes: https://twitter.com/HamuSay/status/815945376549044224?p=v

sarNie Adult
lol the pic of captain and white on IG gets more likes than either of them with their leading ladies.

misunderstanding has begun on foxy pilot. i always dislike that part of any of the uprince storylines. also, baitoie's song is so sweet. i hope they release an official version of it.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
misunderstanding has begun on foxy pilot. i always dislike that part of any of the uprince storylines. also, baitoie's song is so sweet. i hope they release an official version of it.
They probably will. They did release Piglet's version of the Lula song.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I'm looking forward to the twin's part, especially Captain and Jannine. Fon is so adorable, she reminds of Dahyun from Twice. It must be their eye smile.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Wow. Captain is really popular then. Are gay male characters very popular in Thailand or was it the specific Love Sick couple?
BL couples are the trend in Thailand for the past 2 years since Love Sick became the very first BL lakorn to air on primetime slot, but WhiteCaptain remain the top malexmale koojin even after the series is over and other series took over the trend like Make It Right and Sotus. Over at soompi, where international fans are more receptive of Thai gay lakorns than the normal lakorns, Love Sick thread has over 1000 pages when the series ended, and people are still visiting the thread until now.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
i don't find the "twins" good looking..is foxy prince over yet?
Haha people's taste regarding looks are different. I don't find that many Thai actors handsome but plenty are good-looking. In Captain's case, to me he's on the pretty type (his side profile is beautifully feminine like a girl, even more than some Thai actresses' side profile), while White has the sweetest smile. I think their looks are more popular with those who prefer the Eastern Asian (China/Japan/Korea) looks.