Glass Stained With Pain (COMPLETED)

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
WED!!!! Can't wait, i really know who's gonna b the first to confess.
Only got Sunita, Alice, Nee & Bua left who hasn't confess.
can't wait! WED is so long. :p

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^I know those are the only girls left and I also can't wait for Pearl to finish it and hand it to me too.
I'm in luv with it as much as you, especially waiting for who will confess first. Wed it is, Pearl said, but hopefully so too.
Pearl gave me another spoiler its below

Sila's best friend = Pakorn
So who will he force to marry Pakorn???
Lets wait n see.

jeeja

DAMN...it must be Bua, she's gonna confess, I wonder how everyone will react.

Can't wait...WED is so long!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Chapter 21: But I Love You!

(In Sila’s office)

Sila flip through the files and papers as he signed it off. While outside his room Nat arrived.
“Is Sila in his room?” Nat asked.
Bua stared at Nat as she got out of her seat and walked to Nat and asked, “Who are you and do you have any appointment today?”
“I don’t need any appointment to meet with Sila,” Nat replied.
“Then I’m sorry I can’t help you,” Bua said.
“Hey! Didn’t you hear, I want to see Sila,” Nat shouted.
“P’Sila is not in his room,” Bua added.
“Oh really,” Nat said as she walked around looking at Bua, “hmm, what kind of assistant are you?”
Bua turned and glared at Nat.
“What did I say something wrong?” Nat sneered and giggled, “Being so protective of your boss won’t do any good to you na, Ms. Spider.”
“Who are you calling spider?” Bua asked.
“Wow wow wow, are you dumb, it’s you of course!” Nat replied as she pushed Bua to the side and opened the door to Sila’s office.
Without looking at who came through the door Sila asked, “Do you need something Bua?” then he looked up to find Nat.
“It’s just me Sila,” Nat said as she walked to him and hugged him from behind.
Sila pulled Nat’s hands off him as he rose up his chair. Nat quickly hugged him again and said, “Sila, I missed you so much. Can’t I just hold you like when we were still in America?”
Sila pulled her arms away and replied, “Nat, this is work time, it’s not time to talk about the past.”
“But Sila, I miss you so much. Can we at least have lunch together and talk about this?” Nat said.
“I have no time for that,” Sila said.
“Sila, I know that you’re still stressed over the death of you’re fiancée, but can we just talk it out together?” Nat asked.
“Sorry Nat, I have no time for those things. If you don’t mind, can you leave now, I have paper work to catch up on,” Sila said forcing her out.
“Sila, I just wanted to make it up to you, please can we just talk for a few minutes,” Nat asked.
Sila stared at her then replied, “What do you want to say?”
Nat smiled and quickly asked, “Why did you leave me all alone in America?”
Sila stared at her as he replied, “My father wanted me to come back.”
“For what reason, is it to engage you with that girl?” Nat asked.
“No, I was done with school, why should I stay,” Sila replied.
“You could’ve at least told me something before you left,” Nat said.
“Why should I?” Sila questioned her.
“You know I love you Sila, I was worried when you were gone,” Nat said.
Sila turned and looked at her, “Nat if that was nine months ago, I would believe it, but I’ve been in Thailand for almost a year and now you expect me to believe that again.”
“Sila what are you talking about?” Nat asked.
“You’re times up, I’m I have to get back to work,” Sila said as he walked out of his office.
“Sila,” Nat shouted as she quickly followed.
Sila stopped outside as he saw Alice walking to him.
“Sila,” Alice said as she smiled and quickly ran to him.
“Sila,” Nat said as she walked out and grabbed Sila’s arm.
Alice stared at Nat, as Nat stared back. Sila pulled off Nat’s hand as he said to Alice, “Alice do you remember that lunch date today, I was going to come get you, are you ready?” Sila asked.
Alice glanced at Nat then at Bua. The other two were giving her a fierce look, but she smiled and replied to Sila, “How can I forget. I only came up to get you, so if you’re ready, then lets go, there are some smelly trash up here lets hurry.”
Alice bumped Nat away as she placed her hand around Sila and walked with him away.
“Who is her?” Nat asked herself.
“Well if you don’t know why don’t you go find out,” Bua said from behind.
Nat turned around and replied, “If you don’t shut that crap of yours up, I’ll have to shut it up for you,” then she walked away.
As Nat walked away, Bua thought to herself, “Alice I won’t let you win. Aleecha may be dead, but it doesn’t mean you get to keep Sila yet.”
Then Bua thought about that other girl who came looking for Sila, “Who is her, is she someone new that P’Sila met? But when and how?” Bua thought for a while then remembered a familiar voice. She thought again and remembered the time when she called Sila in America and someone answered, that person sounded just like her. “I must be that she is Sila’s ex-girlfriend from America,” Bua thought.

(Down in the parking lot)

“Thanks Alice,” Sila said.
“It’s okay, you don’t have to worry,” Alice replied.
“So where you looking for me?” Sila asked.
“Oh yeah, I just wanted to know how you’re doing these days that’s all,” Alice replied.
Sila smiled and said, “Much better, but seems like some headaches are heading back in.”
“Hmm, so who is that woman up there?” Alice asked him.
“An old friend from over sea,” Sila replied.
“A girlfriend?” Alice questioned him.
“No,” Sila smiled then walked off to his car.
Sila drove off as Alice watched and said quietly, “Aleecha was nice and for saving my life I promised to her to let you go. But this strong feeling will never disappear if I don’t tell you how I feel. I already know what your answer will be, but it will be best to tell you soon enough about my feelings and get you over with before I hurt myself and you more than this.”

(That Evening at the bar)

Pakorn went out drinking with a few friends as Vie came looking for him. Pakorn was half drunk and couldn’t say anything other than yapping crazy words out. Vie saw him and walked over to him and said, “P’Pakorn what are you doing here?”
“Go away, I don’t want to talk to anyone right now,” Pakorn shouted at him.
“Brother why are you doing this, is something wrong? You had never been like this before?” Vie questioned him.
“It’s none of your business, just leave me alone,” Pakorn said as he grabbed another cup of beer.
Vie took it away as he said, “Let’s talk about it when we get home.”
Pakorn got up and pushed Vie away as he shouted, “I told you not to bother me! I want to be alone for once!”
Vie gave Pakorn a punch in the face as he fell down, everyone stared, “He’s just my brother; I’m only taking him home,” Vie said.
Vie took Pakorn home as Mrs. Patriya asked, “Vie what is wrong with your older brother?”
“I don’t know mom, but I’ve never seen him like this before,” Vie replied as he took Pakorn up to Pakorn’s room and laid him down.
Pakorn mumbled quiet as Vie and Mrs. Patriya fixes his bed, “Bua, I’m sorry. You know I love you. I will never do anything to hurt you. Please don’t leave me. Win is just a lair, please I will make up for the things I have done that is not worth it. I will make it up to you, just don’t leave me.”
“Vie,” Mrs. Patriya said, then asked, “Who is Win?”
“I’m not so sure, last time I heard about him was that he is a business person who incorporates with Sila,” Vie replied.

(That Weekend)

Sila phoned Su-Nita and they set out to help Mina and Tae get back together again.
(At Tae’s house)

Sila and Su-Nita stood outside Tae’s gate.
“Are you sure this is the right house?” Su-Nita asked.
“I’m sure it is,” Sila replied.
A maid came and opened the door as she asked, “Who are you looking for?”
“I’m looking for Mr. Tae Yongcitsala, is he home?” Sila asked.
“Who are you?” the maid asked.
“Tell him I’m Sila Chaisuwan, I have something important to talk with him,” Sila said.
“Please come in,” the maid said as she guides them to a table outside in the yard.
Sila and Su-Nita sat down as they waited for Tae.

Inside the house the maid quickly rush to find Tae.
“Khun Tae, Mr. Sila Chaisuwan wants to talk with you. He said he has something important to tell you,” the maid said.
“Sila, he still has the guts to come here after all these years, tell him Mina is not here,” Tae replied.
“Sir, he said he didn’t come to look for Mina, he came to see you only,” the maid said.
“What does he want now?” Tae said as he walked out.

In the yard, Su-Nita got up and peered at the door as she sees Tae coming out.
“Sila, Tae’s coming,” Su-Nita said as Sila got up.
Tae walked over as Sila held his hand out towards him and introduce himself.
“I’m Sila Chaisuwan, nice to meet you sir,” Sila said.
Tae gave a glared and took a swing at Sila and replied, “Nice to meet you too, my friend.”
“What is wrong with you?” Su-Nita yelled at him as she walked to Sila and check Sila’s face.
“I don’t know what you have in you that Mina can’t forget. You are always surrounded by girls, and how well do you love them, to deserve this much amount of love in return?” Tae shouted.
Su-Nita replied, “Mina is you’re wife. If you didn’t stick her with her past, she would probably forget Sila by now. She had chosen you over Sila, what is left that haven’t satisfied you?” Su-Nita asked.
“I have her body with me, but her heart is always with him. How can I live a life if my wife is always missing someone else?” Tae replied back.
“If Mina didn’t love you nor had any feelings towards you, she wouldn’t have given birth to your child at all,” Su-Nita shouted back at Tae.
“She gave birth?” Tae was questioned.
“Of course she did, she is you’re wife. How could you have not known?” Su-Nita said.
Sila stared at how Su-Nita was talking with Tae.
“I don’t believe you, I don’t believe any of you,” Tae said.
“But do you believe if I say it is your child,” a voice said from behind.
Tae turned around as he saw Mina with a baby in her arms.
“Mina,” Tae said.
Mina walked over to him and said, “Tae, this is our child. He was created by our love.”
Tae backed a little and said, “I don’t believe you anymore. If it weren’t for that Sila we could have lived a happy life.”
“Tae, please understand, I told you once and I’ll tell you again. I chose you from the start, I chose to end my life with you, I will never return to Sila ever again. You were my choice from the beginning and now I understand because your love through the years had opened my eyes to see that the person who truly loves me is only you,” Mina said.
Tae walked closer to her as he said, “I want to know the true answer from your heart. If we were to divorce and go our own way, would you turn to Sila?”
Mina paused and thought as her eyes began to water.
“I knew it, I knew you could never forget him,” Tae said.
“Tae, if it was still 3 years ago, I would return to Sila, but today is not three years ago, today is the present and the future that will move forward. In my life I decided to choose one person to end my life with and through good and bad I will suffer with him and that person is only you. You’re the person I choose over the rest of the world the person I want to be the only father to our child,” Mina said as tears dropped.
Tae walked over as he wiped her tears and said, “Mina, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said Sila’s name against you all this time. It was my fault; I shouldn’t have mentioned him in our happiness. I’m sorry.”
Tae hugged Mina as Su-Nita and Sila watched them. Tae pulled her as he grabbed his baby and asked Mina, “What is our baby’s name?”
“I haven’t thought of one yet,” Mina replied, “so what do you want her name to be?”
Tae smiled at her as he looks at Su-Nita and Sila and walked over a as a frown draw against his face. Mina was scared so she followed right behind Tae. Tae stopped in front of Su-Nita and Sila as he rose out his hand to Sila and said, “Thanks buddy, for helping my wife and child, I don’t know how to repay for your kindness.”
Sila took out his hand and the two shook hands as Sila replied, “As long as you love my sister Mina until the end of time then that is the best gift on earth.”
Mina walked over as she held the twos hands together and said, “From now on we will be friends and understand each other, Sila will be our daughter’s uncle and Su-Nita will be her Aunt.”
Su-Nita and Sila both looked at each other as Su-Nita asked, “So what will your daughter’s name be?”
Tae and Mina stared at each other then turned to Su-Nita and Sila and asked them, “As the godmother and father of our child, we would like you to name her.”
“Umm, is it a good idea,” Su-Nita asked.
“Yes,” Mina replied as she smiled to Tae.
Sila and Su-Nita looks at each other and at the same time they replied, “Gunya.”
“Hey, Sila! Why did you copy me?” Su-Nita asked.
“It’s a good thing we said the same name, so Gunya it is,” Sila said.
Tae and Mina smiled as they watched the two then looked at their child and said, “Gunya will be your name our beautiful child.”
Su-Nita and Sila watches the happy family as Sila pulled Su-Nita and whisper to her, “Lets go, it’s not good to bother their happy moments.”
“Okay,” Su-Nita replied as the two started walking away.
“Sila,” Mina called, “Can I have a word with you?”
Sila looks to Tae to see if he’ll agreed as Tae replied, “It’s okay, don’t worry.”
Then Sila walks over as Su-Nita stood waiting for him. Mina took Sila to a bush where they talked privately.
“What is it that you want to tell me?” Sila asked.
“Thank you very much for all your help,” Mina said.
“It’s okay,” Sila replied.
“Sila, I know that you have suffered a lot from me and from Aleecha, but there is someone who suffered that pain more than us too. You have to keep your eyes open and look forward and that person that you love will be there,” Mina said.
“Thanks Mina,” Sila said.
“Listen Sila, don’t hurt this glass anymore or she’ll never be put back together like the same way again. When she is still there shining brightly at you, you have to take her and care for her, if one day you break her, you’ll know how it feels when that glass is stained with blood,” Mina said.
“Mina what do you mean?” Sila asked.
“Keep your eyes opened in front of you, that person has always been there you just don’t know, she’s been there from the very start of your heart, though you may have said you love someone else, but it was only to keep away from that fear of yours, so Sila look up and look through that glass, she is there and she is still waiting for you,” Mina said.
“Thanks Mina, I’ll keep your words and look for her,” Sila said, “I’ll have to go now.”
“Bye Sila, I hope you’ll understand and find that person soon,” Mina said.
“Thanks,” Sila said as he walks away.
Mina walked out as she watches Sila and Su-Nita leaving the gates. She walks up to Tae as she said in her mind, “Su-Nita, thanks for helping me, this is my gift in return. I hope Sila will understand it soon and realize both you’re true feelings from start to end. Though Sila had said he loved me, but I knew somewhere in his heart that I never really was his first love.”

(At the Patriya’s House)

“Pakorn has been in his room all this week mom, are you going to do something about this?” Vie asked.
“I don’t even know what is wrong with that son, how am I suppose to help him?” Mrs. Patriya asked back.
“Why don’t you have P’Pakorn and Bua wed as soon as possible mom?” Vie added in.
Mrs. Patriya thought for a while then replied, “Sila’s wedding was a failure, this is not a good time for a wedding yet.”
“I know that right now the only thing Pakorn is worried about is loosing Bua to someone else,” Vie said then added, “Mom, you and Mrs. Chaisuwan are great friends, I know she’ll understand this, she will agreed since they were the one’s who agreed to have Bua married Pakorn in the first place.”
“Okay, I’ll go talk with Mrs. Chaisuwan and we’ll talk about this,” Mrs. Patriya said, but while I’m gone make sure Pakorn knows nothing of this.”
“Ok, mom,” Vie replied.

(At the Chaisuwan’s House that afternoon)

The maid quickly ran into the yard to noticed Mrs. Chaisuwan that Mrs. Patriya was there to see her. Mrs. Chaisuwan walks in and greeted Mrs. Patriya as the two sat down for their chat.
“Pakorn has been drinking and upset for this whole week, I tried to ask him what was wrong, but he wouldn’t answer a word to me. I am just too worried about his health right now, he also hasn’t been eating for a week too,” Mrs. Patriya said.
“What can I do to help you?” Mrs. Chaisuwan asked.
“I want Pakorn and Bua to have their wedding as soon as possible, the sooner the better,” Mrs. Patriya requested.
“Sila’s wedding was a failure, if we have another wedding right now it will only be bad luck,” Mrs. Chaisuwan replied
“Please, I only want to help my son. He has been so depressed and stressed out for many days. I’m as a mother can’t stand my child suffering like that,” Mrs. Patriya said.
Mrs. Chaisuwan thought for a while and replied, “I will help you my friend, let’s set the wedding for next month.”
“Thanks, I knew you would agree, in just two weeks we will have our children married and we’ll become even closer,” Mrs. Patriya said.
Mrs. Chaisuwan smiled and replied, “I’ll talk with Bua about this and make sure that this wedding will be a success.”
“Thanks, I don’t know how much to thank you for this,” Mrs. Patriya said.
“It’s nothing at all,” Mrs. Chaisuwan replied.

After Mrs. Patriya left, Win suddenly arrived at their house. He ringed the doorbell and walked in as he sees Mrs. Chaisuwan and asked, “Is Bua home I came to see her today?”
Mrs. Chaisuwan looks at him and replied, “Win you are a good son, but I have already chosen someone who is the perfect groom for my daughter. I am sorry, but from now on, you can’t come see her like this anymore she will be marrying in two weeks, I’m sorry.”
“Mrs. Chaisuwan, what do I have that is not good enough for you to trust?” Win asked.
“You are good enough boy, but my daughter and Pakorn were engaged ever since. I can’t destroy a promise like this, it will ruin our families’ friendship,” Mrs. Chaisuwan said.
“Auntie, I know that Bua is your only daughter and you want what is best for her, but what if she doesn’t even love that person who you want her to be with?” Win asked.
“Pakorn loves Bua and Bua do love him too. They grew up together, and as her mother I know what is best for her, I’m sorry Win, but you are only and an obstacle in her life,” Mrs. Chaisuwan said.
“I’m sorry I came to bother your time, I’ll be leaving now and tell her that I’m happy with her,” Win said as he left out the gates.
As Bua came out of the house she saw Win and called, “Win,” as she quickly ran over and asked, “What are you doing here?”
Win looked at Mrs. Chaisuwan then to Bua and replied, “I just came by and wanted to come visit you, but I have to go now.”
“Oh really, okay then I’ll see you when ever,” Bua said.
Win smiled as he walks away.
“Bye,” Bua said as she turns to her mom and asked, “The maid told me that Mrs. Patriya came to see you, is that right?”
Mrs. Chaisuwan smiled as she brushed Bua’s hair and replied, “Mrs. Patriya said that it is time for you and Pakorn to wed.”
Bua eyes filled with shock as she stared back at Mrs. Chaisuwan.
“Sweetie, why are you so surprise? Aren’t you happy that finally you and Pakorn will be wed?” Mrs. Chaisuwan asked.
“But mom, why didn’t you asked me first to see if I agreed,” Bua asked.
“I knew you would. Pakorn is such a nice young guy, what is in him that hasn’t satisfied you hun,” Mrs. Chaisuwan asked.
“Nothing mom, but...” Bua couldn’t finish as Mrs. Chaisuwan said, “No buts at all and from now on you will be a part of the Patriya’s family.”
Then Mrs. Chaisuwan walks away as Bua thought, “But mom, I love Sila how am I able to marry Pakorn when the person I love is Sila.”

(At the Patriya’s house)

Mrs. Patriya quickly came home and rushed up the stairs to Pakorn’s room.
“Pakorn,” Mrs. Patriya knocks as she called, “Son I have something important to tell you. I have talked with Mrs. Chaisuwan and we agreed to set you and Bua’s wedding for next month.”
Pakorn quickly opens the door and asked, “Mom, why did you do this?”
“I knew you would open up if I said this,” Mrs. Patriya said, “Now come down to the living room, your dad and I have something to tell you.”
Mrs. Patriya left down to the living room as Pakorn followed behind her. They had their chat:
“Son, I have talked with the Chaisuwan already. The wedding will be set for this coming month,” Mr. Patriya said.
“Why dad?” Pakorn asked.
“Aren’t you happy son, now you and Bua can finally be wed?” Mrs. Patriya added.
“What if she doesn’t want to wed?” Pakorn asked.
“P’Pakorn, who else is there to compare to you?” Vie questioned him.
“Vie,” Mr. Patriya said as Vie looks away, then Mr. Patriya turns to Pakorn and said, “Son your mother and I agreed that it is time for you to get married. It is not good to wait too long.”
“I know dad, but I’m just scared that Bua might not agreed,” Pakorn said with worries.
“Pakorn, my son, don’t worry, I’ve talked with them. Everything will be fine,” Mrs. Patriya said.
“Bro, don’t worry as long as no one gets hurt then it will be a success,” Vie added.
“Vie,” Mr. and Mrs. Patriya both said.
“Okay, alright. I’ll be leaving now, bye,” Vie said as he got up and left.
“Thanks dad, thanks mom,” Pakorn said with a slight smiled, “I think I’ll go visit Bua and apologize for that other day.”

(At Peung’s Flower Shop)

“Hey Peung, a customer wants to see you,” said a worker.
“Okay, tell them I’ll be right there,” Peung replied.
After a while Peung came and found Pakorn waiting for her.
“What are you doing here Pakorn?” Peung asked.
“I just came to get a bouquet that’s all,” Pakorn replied.
“Did you get it already?” Peung asked.
“Yeah,” Pakorn said showing her the bouquet.
“Oh, I see, so are you taking it to Bua?” Peung asked.
“Yup,” Pakorn replied.
“How come you’re not talking much Pakorn?” Peung asked.
“Peung, do you sometimes have that feeling as if the person you love never really sees that you’re there?” Pakorn asked.
“Why do you ask something like that? Is there something wrong?” Peung asked.
“I don’t know how to react to it. When I see Bua with someone else I fear that she will leave me and when I’m closed to her I know I have the feelings of love, but when something like this happens I don’t understand why I can’t find a solution to it,” Pakorn said.
“So what is happening right now between you and Bua?” Peung asked.
“Bua and I are getting married. I fear that she might fall for someone else so my parents and her parents decided to rush our wedding. Do you think this is a good idea?” Pakorn asked.
“Am I sure is not the answer? Are you sure what you are doing is really love? You know you can’t force someone to love you if they don’t even,” Peung said.
“I don’t know what to do, all I know is I can’t gave Bua away to anyone that’s all,” Pakorn said.
“Then trust you’re heart, listen to what it has to tell you and do it. Don’t sit and regret it later if it can be done right now,” Peung said.
Pakorn stares at her and for the first time he noticed how glamorous her eyes were. Pakorn stared at her for a bit then blanked many times and replied, “Thanks Peung I’ll see what I can do with those words.”
Peung smiled as she said, “You’re welcome Pakorn. I’ll cheer for the best to you.”
“Thanks,” Pakorn said as he left.
Peung looks at him as she thought, “Pakorn I’m afraid that what you fear might be true.”

(At Su-Nita’s house)

“Thanks Sila today was a great day,” Su-Nita said.
“It’s nothing at all, as long as Mina and Tae are back together then everything will be back to normal again,” Sila replied.
“So what were you and Mina talking about can you tell me?” Su-Nita asked.
“Nothing, she just thanked me for helping her out that’s all,” Sila replied.
“Oh, ok then. See ya,” Su-Nita said as she rushed in.
Sila stared at her then drove off as he thought, “Hopefully I can find that glass soon.”

(At the Chaisuwan’s house)

Bua was in the garden as she sat down on the bench and thought about her mother’s words.
“Bua,” a voice called from behind her.
Bua turns around to find Pakorn; she quickly got up and rushed passed him as Pakorn grabbed her hand.
“Bua, I’m sorry for what I did to Win. I know you’re still mad, but I’m willing to make it up to you,” Pakorn said handing her the flowers.
Bua pulled away her hand as she asked, “Is that all you have to say?” then she walks away.
Pakorn drops the flowers as he hugs her from behind and he said to her, “Bua, I love you. Please I am willing to do anything for you.”
“Let go of me P’Pakorn,” Bua said as she pulled apart Pakorn’s arms and shouted, “I don’t want to marry you!”
Pakorn stares at her and then asked, “Why Bua? Is it because you love Win?”
“P’Pakorn, I only love you as a brother,” Bua blurted.
“What does Win have that I don’t?” Pakorn asked.
“P’Pakorn, I don’t want to talk with anyone right now, please leave me alone,” Bua said as she ran off.
Pakorn quickly follows as he pulled her arm and asked her, “Bua do you love Win?”
“P’Pakorn please let go of me, I don’t want to talk about that anymore,” Bua said.
Pakorn held on to her other arm and asked her again, “Do you love Win?!”
Bua quickly slapped him as she said, “P’Pakorn I’m sorry.”
Bua walked off as Pakorn said, “I won’t give up this marriage so easily. This marriage will go on even if I have to use force against you.”
Bua turns and looks at Pakorn as she rushed inside the house.
Pakorn got in his car as he drove angrily away. Sila droved by and saw Pakorn as he thought to himself, “What is wrong with Pakorn?”
Sila drove in and parked as he walked into the house.
“Sila, you’re home,” Mrs. Chaisuwan said.
“Yes mom is there anything wrong. I just passed by Pakorn’s car, he seemed quiet angry,” Sila said.
“Son, you’re mother and I’d agreed to have Bua wed to Pakorn as soon as possible,” Mr. Chaisuwan said.
“That’s great dad, so how soon?” Sila asked.
“This coming month,” Mrs. Chaisuwan replied.
“In two weeks, wow,” Sila stated, “so have you talked to Bua yet about this?”
Mr. Chaisuwan looks at Mrs. Chaisuwan as the two looks at Sila, “Sila, you have to help us talk Bua into willing to wed Pakorn,” Mrs. Chaisuwan asked.
“Why mom?” Sila asked.
“Bua seems upset I think she doesn’t agree to this wedding,” Mrs. Chaisuwan said, “also she has been seeing this Win lately about some weird stuff which upset Pakorn. They were having an argument; please just talk Bua into the wedding.”
“Okay mom, don’t worry,” Sila said, “I’ll see what I can do.”

Sila walks up into Bua’s room as he knocked on her door.
“Bua this is Sila, open me please. I have something to talk with you,” Sila said.
Bua opens the door as Sila noticed her tears.
“What do you want to talk with me about P’Sila?” Bua asked as she wiped her tears.
“Let’s go talk outside,” Sila said as he walked back down the stairs as Bua followed.

Outside in the yard Sila and Bua chatted as everything else was quiet.
“P’Sila what did you want to tell me?” Bua asked.
“Mom told me you refuse to wed with Pakorn, is that right?” Sila asked.
Bua looks at him and asked, “Why is it that everyone wants me to marry him so much? Why don’t they ever take the time to listen to my heart and see how I feel?”
“Bua, what are you saying,” Sila stated, “don’t you like Pakorn at least a little bit.”
“P’Sila you have to understand, I only love Pakorn as a brother,” Bua said as tears rumbled down her cheeks.
“Father, mother and I agreed that Pakorn will be the only one who can take care of you in the future,” Sila stated.
“But I don’t want to marry Pakorn, I don’t love him don’t you hear, I lov…,” Bua got interrupted.
“You love Win don’t you,” Sila stated.
Bua stared at Sila as Sila stated, “Bua you will marry Pakorn as I say. I am sorry to have to force your heart against something you don’t want, but it is for the better future of yours.”
“P’Sila why don’t you understand my feelings,” Bua said.
“Bua!” Sila shouted, “Please, we only want a better life for you.”
“How is it a better life for me if all you are doing is forcing me to something I don’t want?” Bua asked in tears.
Sila stared at her as he said, “Do you really love Win?”
Bua tears ran down her cheeks as she thought to herself, “It’s you Sila, it’s you, how could you not see.”
“Bua, do you really love Win?” Sila asked.
Still Bua wouldn’t answer.
Sila stares at her then looks away and stated, “Whatever it is, you will still have to marry Pakorn.”
Sila walks away as Bua quickly thought, “this is your chance Bua, tell him right now.”
Sila walks further as Bua rushed up behind him and hugged him from behind and mumbled in tears, “But I love you…”

2 B CONTINUE CHAPTER 22!

Sila finally knows that his sister loves him. Can this confession triggers his heart???

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
OMG, I hate Bua for some reason.
Please continue soon:)

jeeja

Damn...urgh!!!
The baby's KUTE!
I just love Sila n Sunita together.
Dman, I knew something was up with Sila's heart.

Keep your eyes opened in front of you, that person has always been there you just don’t know, she’s been there from the very start of your heart, though you may have said you love someone else, but it was only to keep away from that fear of yours, so Sila look up and look through that glass, she is there and she is still waiting for you.

Though Sila had said he loved me, but I knew somewhere in his heart that I never really was his first love

Mina is too kind, but Sila is too dumb. Hello it's Sunita that Mina is trying to point out to you!!!

And yet I'm still hating Bua, can she get any eviler.

Can't wait, if Sila changes his heart and decides to fall for Bua, I think I'll have to murder some1. :p

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Jeeja you're so funny. To murder someone...hehe haha.

If he changes his heart, I think I'll have to murder someone too. :p j/k

Anavang, you aren't the only one, I only proof read before I post it her for Pearl, but yup she does irritate me too.

Chapter 22 next WED! Unless something else comes up or maybe even sooner! :D

jeeja

Yes can't wait!
Really WANNA noe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeeja

I'm so glad there isn't skool on WED so I could come read this. Can't wait! I'll post DBH on WED too! Chapter 1 will be super long cuz I got inspired by the GREAT PEARL, lol! hehe :p

I can't wait for GSWP! HURRY UP WED DAY!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^^^The Great Pearl. Lol, jeeja u are to funny. I say, DBH chapter 1 was great I can't wait for chapter 2 too.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Chapter 22: Another “?” Answered

Sila walks further as Bua rushed up behind him and hugged him from behind and mumbled in tears, “But I love you…”
Sila froze with shock as he asked, “What do you mean Bua?”
“I love you P’Sila, please don’t force my heart to love someone else, you’re the person I love,” Bua blurted.
Sila pulled her arms apart and stared at Bua as he said, “But…but you are my sister. We…we can’t…how?”
“P’Sila, I love you. I want to be with you,” Bua said as tears ran down her cheeks.
“I only loved you like a sister, we grew up together and those had always been my feelings towards you,” Sila said.
“Why can’t I love you like every other woman in this world?” Bua asked Sila.
“Because you are my sister,” Sila stated.
“I am only you’re adopted sister. We are not even blood, I can still love and be with you,” Bua said as she hugged him.
Sila pulled her away and muttered, “Bua, you will marry Pakorn and don’ talk about this nonsense to mom or dad either. Marry Pakorn like we all agreed.”
“P’Sila, I love you,” Bua stated again.
Sila held on her shoulders as he said to her, “Bua do what I say and marry Pakorn, we can only be brother and sister. I can’t love you because you are my sister.”
“How could you?!” Bua cried out loud as she slapped him and ran inside.
Sila looks up into the night sky as he looks at Bua then thought to himself, “Why is it always because of me? What did I do wrong?”
Bua ran into her room and cried her eyes out as she said quietly, “Sila I love you and only you. I’ll never love anyone else. I don’t want to be your sister. I love you Sila!”

(At Chaisuwan’s Advertise Co. Ltd.)

Sila arrived by the office door as Nee asked him, “Boss where is Bua?”
“She won’t be coming to work anymore. From now on she will be working with Pakorn because they are getting wed soon,” Sila replied.
“Wow, congratulates to her then,” Nee said.
Sila shook his head a little then walked into his office as Nee followed in.
“Boss today Alice have a photo shot on the roof do you want to come and look,” Nee asked.
Sila nodded his head as Nee quietly stared then walked out.

(On the roof top)

The photo shot was coming along well. Phawat looked at Nee as he asked, “Do you know what is wrong with Sila today?”
“I don’t know what is wrong with him too, he seems so down,” Nee stated.
“Maybe you should go talk with him while I finish up the shots,” Phawat said.
Nee nodded her head as she walks over to Sila. Sila was looking down gazing at the sky and the skyscrapers.
“Sila, is there something wrong?” Nee asked.
“No, I’m fine,” Sila replied.
“How come you look so down today?” Nee asked.
“There’s nothing, I’m doing fine as always,” Sila stated.
“Looks like it’s going to rain today, the sky is so gloomy,” Nee said.
Sila didn’t reply as he walked away to the photo shot.
Nee turned to look at him then turned back around and looked into the sky. She took a deep breath and smelled the air as she backed a little. Suddenly as dark as the sky was, something shined right in her eye. Nee blanked a little as she looked down and saw the piles of poles lying there with a book slightly stuck to the side of it, it covered up by most of the other poles. She bends down and grabbed it as she blows and brushed off the dust on it.
“How long has this book been up here?” Nee thought to herself.
A rain dropped landed on the book’s cover as Nee looked up. It started pouring harder.
“Ay, it’s raining hurry and get the things in,” yelled a worker.
Nee quickly stuffed the book inside her folder and ran over to get the things inside.

(In the photo shot room)

“Shoot why did it have to rain today?” Phawat stated as he brushed the rain drops off his hair.
“Hey, we can always take it another day, I don’t mind at all,” Alice replied.
“Okay everyone, get back to work, we’ll worry about finishing this photo shot on another day,” Sila said.
“Okay Boss,” the workers replied as they headed straight back to work.
As everyone went back to their usual work, Sila left back to his office.
Alice stared at Sila’s back as he walks away. She walks over to Nee and asked, “Nee, do you know what is wrong with Sila today?”
“I don’t either, it’s probably Bua’s upcoming wedding that is bothering him,” Nee said.
“Bua’s upcoming wedding?” Alice was confused, “With whom?”
“With Pakorn,” Nee replied.
“Who’s getting married?” Phawat asked as he walks up.
“Bua is getting married to Pakorn,” Nee replied.
“Really, is that why Sila looks so down?” Phawat asked.
“Shouldn’t he be happy?” Nee asked.
“I don’t know, he should be, or maybe there’s something else,” Phawat added.
Alice thought to herself, “Why is Sila so down because Bua is marrying Pakorn? Or is it that his feelings for Bua are more than an older brother?”
Then Alice walked out of the room to look for Sila while Nee and Phawat were still wondering.

(In Sila’s office)

A knock was at the door, “Come in,” Sila called.
Alice opened the door as she walked in.
Sila looked up to find her, “Do you need something Alice?” he asked.
“Bua is really gonna wed with Pakorn?” Alice asked questioningly not even taking a seat.
“Yes, it there something wrong?” Sila asked.
“Umm…no…no there is nothing,” Alice replied.
Sila stared at her weirdly then asked, “If there is something you don’t have to hide it. Remember I said we are friends if there is something wrong you can always tell me?”
Alice looked back with fear upon her face, she couldn’t think of what to say to Sila.
“Alice is there really something wrong? Does it have something to do with Pakorn and Bua’s upcoming marriage?” Sila asked.
Alice looks at Sila as she shouted, “Bua can’t marry with Pakorn!”
Sila was shocked by what she just said and quickly asked, “Why? What do you mean?”
Alice couldn’t think of something to reply.
“Alice, what do you mean by Bua can’t wed with Pakorn?!” Sila asked angrily as he rose from his chair.
“Sila you can’t force Bua to marry Pakorn. She’ll never love him,” Alice said.
“Pakorn loves my sister and to have them wed is what my family wants for Bua,” Sila stated.
“Sila, are you crazy!” Alice shouted, “Bua doesn’t even love Pakorn a bit. If they get marry like this it will only become more than a disaster.”
“For the sake of my best friend, I will do whatever I can to have my sister agreed,” Sila stated.
“Sila you have to stop this wedding. Bua won’t agree to marry Pakorn easily, she will never,” Alice said.
“Bua is my sister; I know her well than you. Whatever we agree on she will always do as we say,” Sila replied.
“Sila…,” Alice said angrily.
“Alice, this is not your problem. Don’t get involved in it,” Sila said.
“How can it not be my problem?” Alice shouted back.
Sila got confused from all the things she said as he stared at her and asked, “Alice, do you like Pakorn?”
Alice got so angry as her temper raised up and she blurted, “If Pakorn was to find out that Bua loves you and not him, how would you explain this to him!”
Sila froze as he stared deeply into Alice’s eyes.
“What do you mean Alice?” Sila asked.
“Sila, I know Bua isn’t your blooded sister,” Alice replied.
“How did you know?” Sila asked.
“Dao told me, she knows about you and Bua, she knows even more than I do,” Alice replied.
“Dao? But How?” Sila said as he sat back down.
“Sila I want to know your answer, and please don’t lie to me?” Alice asked.
Sila looks at her.
“Sila, I know of the four girls who were deeply in love with you, if all four of them stand here today, which one would you chose?” Alice asked.
“I…I don’t know,” Sila replied.
“Sila, I know you know,” Alice stated, “Aleecha is a person whose heart is made of pure gold. She loved you with every last minute of her breath. Dao is also another person who loves you, but saw that money was the only way to reach your heart. She was one who loved you more than her life so she rather dies for love. Bua is also another person who loves you. Her love for you have occupied every bit of her heart, she will do anything for you because she loves you. And yet there is also me.”
Sila looks up at her as she looks at him.
“I don’t know what I saw in you that took you straight to my heart, but yet I knew I liked you a lot. You have taken in all four chambers of my heart. So Sila, I want to know your answer, if Aleecha and Dao were still alive and all four of us stand here today which one would you chose?” Alice asked.
Sila looks at her then looked down as he thought quietly.
“I don’t care who you choose, but as long as I can get an answer Sila, then I will know how to forget about you?” Alice said.
Sila looks up at her as her eyes watered with tears. Sila thought as he rose up from his chair and peered out his window having his back turned to Alice and stuffed his hands in his pockets.
Alice waited for an answer as Sila said, “I have never took the time to thought about any of this. Just yesterday, Bua confessed to me about her feelings.”
Alice looked at him more constantly as she walked up a little.

(Back in the photo shot room)

“Hey Nee it’s almost lunch time, do you want to have lunch with me?” Phawat asked.
Nee looked at her watch, “Oh yeah it is. Let me go noticed Sila first that it’s lunch time.”
“Okay, I’ll be waiting for you,” Phawat replied.
Nee left the room.

(Back in Sila’s office)

Sila turns to her as he smiled and walks up to her as he said, “Alice I don’t want to hurt anyone anymore like I had done to Aleecha, but there is still someone else in this world that is willing to take the hot and cold with you, but that person can’t be me.”
Tears ran down Alice’s cheeks as she wiped them and asked with a smile, “So your answer is Aleecha.”
Sila looks at her as she smiled and wiped off all her tears, “Thanks Sila for giving me an answer. This is all I needed to know so I will know how to forget you.”
Alice backed away a little as tears ran down her cheeks. Sila stood in guilt as he watches Alice backing away and quickly grabbed her hand.
“Alice I’m sorry,” Sila apologize.
Alice’s tears rumbled more as she kept a slight smile across her face for Sila as she backed a little more letting go of Sila’s hand as she backed further. Sila couldn’t stand her tears anymore; as her hand pulled away from his, he quickly grabbed her hand again and pulled her in and hugged her. Sila hugged her tightly as he said to her quietly, “Alice, I’m sorry I can’t love you, but I will always be your friend.”
Alice hugged him back as a slight smile drew across her face and happy tears rumbled down.
While outside Nee came to Sila’s room to notice him that it was lunch time. She opened the door to find Sila and Alice hugging each other. She quickly closed the door as she walked to her desk shockingly. Somehow her eyes just began to water with tears as she grabbed her bag and folder and ran off. She bumped into Phawat while going into the elevator. Phawat noticed the tears as he asked, “Nee is there something wrong? Why are you crying?”
Nee didn’t answer him as she entered the elevator and closed it. Phawat stood for a second then pressed the elevator door to open again as he enter in it.

Back in Sila’s office, Alice releases off of him as she said, “Thanks for the hug; it’ll be a moment I’ll never forget. It is better to get an answer today than stay longer and hurt myself more.”
“I’m sorry,” Sila stated again.
Alice smiled as she wiped the last bit of her tears and replied, “I’m glad to have a friend like you.”
Sila smiled back slightly as Alice walked out of his room. He sat back in his chair with his head lying on the back of the seat.

(In the parking lot)

Nee quickly ran to her car as Phawat followed her.
“Nee…Nee…!” Phawat called as he ran after her.
Nee ignored him as she ran faster to get to her car.
“Nee...!” Phawat called again, but yet she still ignored him.
He quickly ran up to her and grabbed her hand as she turned around with tears running down her eyes.
“Nee is there something wrong?” Phawat asked.
“Phawat, can you leave me to be alone?” Nee asked as she pulled away her hand.
“Can you tell me why you are crying?” Phawat asked.
“Please I just want to be alone,” Nee said as she pulled her hand away.
Phawat looks at her as she walked off. He shook his head as he left back up to find Sila.
Nee walked to her car as she threw her bags and her folder to the side of the seat as the book she found on the roof top felled to the side of the other seat. She cried on the steering wheel.

(In Sila’s office)

Sila was flipping through his paper work as he thought about what Alice said to him. He wonders how Dao knew that Bua wasn’t his real sister and then thought again about Alice, he give himself more headaches. Then a knock came upon his door.
“Come in,” Sila called.
Phawat entered in as he asked, “What did you say to Nee?”
“Nee? I didn’t even say anything to her,” Sila replied.
“Then why did she leave off crying,” Phawat stated.
“I don’t know,” Sila replied.
“Nee came awhile ago to notice you that it was lunch time, but when I saw her she was running off in tears,” Phawat said.
“Nobody came in at all, I was talking to Alice the whole time,” Sila said.
“Okay, well now there’s no assistant so what are you going to do?” Phawat asked.
“I don’t know, I can’t think of anything right now,” Sila replied.
Phawat then took a seat on the chair as he asked, “Are you worried about Bua’s wedding?”
“I think I’ll be going out for lunch,” Sila stated as he rose up from his seat.
“Hey dude, what is in you today?” Phawat asked as he followed behind Sila.

(At the Bridal Shop)

Mrs. Patriya and Mrs. Chaisuwan along with Pakorn and Bua went shopping for the wedding. Bua wasn’t even looking at Pakorn nor did she even smile to any of them. It was a boring day, Pakorn tried as hard as he can to make Bua smile, but it doesn’t even work. Pakorn and Bua got dressed into her wedding gown and suit as they took pictures.
“Miss, can you smile a little more,” the photographer asked.
Bua smiled a little bit.
“Can you two move in a little closer?” the photographer asked again.
Pakorn pulled her in closer to him.
“Okay,” the photographer said as he took the photo.
It was just a day of unhappiness for the two.

(At Nee’s House)

She arrived home and went straight up to her room and cried her eyes out. She thought to herself, “Nee why are you so stupid, you know Sila only likes the girl with great beauty. You will never stand a chance against Alice. You don’t need to try any more.”

(That evening at the Chaisuwan’s House)

Sila came home as he walked into the house and found his father sitting on the couch reading some papers.
“Dad where is mom and Bua?” Sila asked.
“Your mother and sister went out with Pakorn and Mrs. Patriya,” he replied.
Sila walked over as he sat down on the other couch across from his father and asked, “Dad what are you looking at?”
“The business files from Sydney. Your mother and I thought about it and thought it would be best if you go to Sydney and take care of the business there,” his father said.
“Let me think about that first,” Sila replied.
“Okay, but it would be good if you can go,” his father added.
Sila rose from the couch and headed up to his room where he took of his coat and threw it on his bed as he lied down. He thought again about the things Alice said to him and about Bua confession too. He looked up at the counter as the little pair of glass slipper shined to him. He walked up to it and picked it up as he thought to himself, “Should I call to Su-Nita and ask for some advice?”
He looked at the glass again as he placed it down and took out his cell phone. He looked at it as he grabbed his keys and left.

(At Su-Nita’s house)

Su-Nita arrived home from work as she saw Sek by the gate.
“P’Sek, why don’t you go inside?” she asked.
“I came by and thought about visiting you,” Sek said.
“Oh, then come inside,” she insisted.
“It’s okay, I’m gonna be going anyway,” he said.
“Well, you’re here for something so say,” Su-Nita said jesting at him.
Sek smiled as he replied, “You always know what to say. Well then, I’ll tell you the main reason. My bosses boost me up a level on my position!”
“Really, that’s great then!” Su-Nita shouted with joy as she hugged him.
“But I’ll have to move to Chiang Mai,” he added.
“Why Chiang Mai?” Su-Nita asked.
“It’s my job, so wherever it is open at I’ll have to go there,” Sek responded.
Su-Nita smiled, “Best of luck to you na P’Sek!”
“Thanks, but its still 2 months before I leave,” he added.
Su-Nita giggled as she remember something, “P’Sek can you wait here for a second, I have something to give to you?”
“Okay,” he replied.
Su-Nita quickly ran inside to grab the ring as the slipper shined at her. She looked at it as she left her room and ran back out. She hid the ring behind her back as she came up to Sek.
“What’s behind your back?” Sek asked.
Su-Nita brought out the ring and took his hand as she places it in his hand and said, “P’Sek, this ring belongs to a special woman that will become my great sister-in-law.”
Sek smiled as he replied, “You can keep it.”
“No I can’t, this ring is of pure love, it deserve to be given to a special someone who will be your bride to be,” Su-Nita added with another smile.
Sek gave a slight smiled as he patted her head and said, “You’re such a sweet sister.”
“And you’re also a great big brother too,” Su-Nita added.
Sek smiled at her as she smiled back.
While from a far view Sila looked at them constantly. He watches as Sek patted Su-Nita’s head again and took the box away as he waved bye to her and left. Sila saw Su-Nita smiling back at Sek as she waved bye until his car was out of sight. Sila watch constantly as Su-Nita headed into the gates and went inside. He started his car and left as he thought, “I shouldn’t rub off this stress onto her during a time like this.”

(At the club)

Alice sat down quietly at a corner where Vie arrived. She phoned Vie earlier to come meet her there. Vie walked over to her and sat down beside her.
“Alice, are you okay? Vie asked.
Alice looked him in the eyes as she hugged him and mumbled, “I’ve got my answer from Sila, he said we could only be friends.”
Vie hugged her tightly as he responded, “Alice, don’t worry, you still have me. I’ll be here for you to rub off that stress. You can cry on my shoulder, it’ll soak in your tears, you can cry on my chest, it’ll soak in your pain.”
Alice hugged him tightly as she mumbled, “Thanks Vie for being here for me.”
Vie hugged her tightly as she cried on him releasing half of her stress out.

2 B CONTINUE CHAPTER 23

What will happen when Bua confesses to Sila's parents (the one who raised her up) about her love for Sila?

jeeja

urgh!!! still so mad @ Sila.
Vie is such a sweetheart 2 Alice. I'm luvin' the 2.
ooooo!!!!!!!!!!the diary! it's back, i totally forgot about it.
dang i'm gald it's back, but urgh, Nee heeds to give it to someone soon.

Can't wait for the next chapter, I'm so glad Sila isn't going for Bua. Thank God! :p
Oh no, his parents, something really bad is gonna happen. :rolleyes:

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Chapter 23: Bua's Confession

The next couple of days passed and Nee didn’t talk to Sila or Phawat. The two didn’t know what was wrong with her. Alice wasn’t even around too; she had gone out of town for some kind of photo shot and commercial recording. Nat was the only one that came around looking for Sila, but he wasn’t in his office either. They all weren’t as talkative to each other as the weekend of the wedding drew closer.

A week passed by and the ending of the month came. The Patriya and Chaisuwan got everything planned and ready. Though the groom and bride weren’t smiling, but the parents were quiet happy. Pakorn informed all his friends and everyone was excited about his wedding. While Vie informed Alice:
“Sila told me about the wedding already,” Alice said.
“Wow, that Sila is fast,” Vie said.
“Vie I have something important to tell you,” Alice said.
Vie was excited as he cough and straight himself and asked, “What is it?”
Alice gave a funny look at him as she said, “It’s about the wedding.”
“What about the wedding?” Vie asked.
“Umm…I…I don’t know how to say this,” Alice responded.
“Just say it,” Vie said.
“Vie, Bua doesn’t love Pakorn,” Alice uttered.
“What the hell?!” Vie shouted.
“It’s true Vie, I’m not lying to you,” Alice stated.
“So who does she love?” Vie asked, “Is it Win?”
“No, she doesn’t love Pakorn nor Win, the person she love is Sila,” Alice uttered.
“Are you crazy?” Vie asked with a giggle.
“If you don’t believe, listen to this Vie,” Alice said as she took out her phone and played that recorded message the day before Dao’s death.
Vie listened to the messaged as he heard every word, “How did you get this?” Vie asked her.
“Don’t ask why, you have to stop Pakorn before this wedding becomes another disaster,” Alice said.
“You could have noticed me earlier,” Vie said.
“I’m sorry, I had to go out of town for a photo shot,” Alice replied.
“Shoot, it was my stupid brain to rush this wedding, now P’Pakorn is all happy, what should I do? I can’t just tell him that Bua loves Sila, he’ll…he’ll, I don’t even know what he’ll do now,” Vie stated.
“Gosh Vie, we have no more time,” Alice said.
“What should we do the wedding is tomorrow?” Vie asked.
Alice glared at him then said, “It’s too late now Vie, we can’t do anything.”
Vie stared at her then took a deep breath.

(The Night before the wedding)

Bua walked outside as she saw Sila and walks over to him.
“P’Sila, what are you still doing up for?” Bua asked.
Sila turns and look at her as he walks pass her.
Bua quickly turns around and asked, “P’Sila, if you tell me right now that you love me, I’ll marry Pakorn as your wish.”
Sila stopped as Bua continue on.
“I just want to hear you say you love me for once and I will do as your wish and marry Pakorn,” Bua said.
Sila turns around as he walks over to her, “Bua, I’ve always told you that I loved you, and I will keep loving you because you’re the only sister I have.”
“But I don’t want to be loved as your sister, I want to be loved more than a sister to you,” Bua utter.
“I’m sorry, I can’t do that Bua,” Sila said as he turns to walk away.
“P’Sila…,” Bua cried as she ran and hugged his back, “I don’t know how I’ll forget you; you’re the only person I love in this world.”
Sila pulled her hands apart as he said, “I’m sorry, but I can’t love you more than a sister and it will always be like that.” Then he walked inside.
Bua kneeled down on the grass and cried out as she said quietly, “P’Sila even though I told you that I loved you, how could you still not see me. Why can’t you see that I’m the one who loves and care for you most? Why? Why…Why?!.....”

(The day of the wedding)

The wedding was set and ready as the groom and his parents greeted the guest. The room was now filled with guests and friends. Mrs. Chaisuwan asked Sila to go check on Bua so he left.

(In the dressing room)

Sila knocked on the door and opened it as he walks in.
“P’Sila,” Bua said as she noticed him.
“Mom told me to come and check on you” Sila said.
Bua rose up and walks to Sila as she reached for his hand and placed it on her heart and said, “Sila this is the place that you will always stay in no matter where in the world I’ll be.”
Sila took back his hand as he uttered, “If you’re ready, I’ll go tell Pakorn to come get you.”
“P’Sila,” Bua said as she reached for his hand again, this time she placed it along her cheeks and said, “I love you and it will never change.”
Sila pulled back his hand and said, “Bua you are my sister if someone sees this, they won’t understand.”
“How can they, they don’t understand that I love you!” Bua shouted.
“Bua, I don’t understand you anymore, it’s like I don’t even know you at all,” Sila said.
“I am still me, the only me that will love you forever,” Bua said as she walked closer to Sila.
“I’m sorry, I have to go now,” Sila said as he quickly left the dressing room.
“P’Sila…P’Sila…why can’t you love me? Why…Why?!” Bua shouted as she kneel down, she thought to herself, “What can I do now, what can I do to escape this wedding now?”

(In the Grand Ball Room)

“Sila, is Bua ready?” Mrs. Chaisuwan asked.
“Yes mom, she’s ready,” Sila replied.
“Pakorn, go get you bride and bring her down,” Mrs. Patriya said.
“K, mom,” Pakorn replied as he walks away.
Pakorn walks to the elevator as he walks in. The elevator was about to close as Pakorn noticed Bua dress in her regular clothing running out to the parking lot. He quickly pressed the elevator to open again and rushed right after Bua.

(In the parking lot)

Bua saw Win’s car and ran to it as a loud thunder rushed through. Bua quickly got in as rain started to drip. The sky was now dark as Pakorn rushed out and stopped right in front of the car. Pakorn stared into the car as he sees Win and Bua. Tears ran down his cheeks as rain dripped along with it too. He was soaking wet as she said, “Bua I beg you please come back we have a wedding to finish.”
Bua eyes rumbled with tears as she said to Win, “Drive, I want to be away from here as fast as possible, who cares about Pakorn.”
Win turns on the lights and backed up as they drove around Pakorn.
“Bua…Bua!” Pakorn yelled as he followed their car, “Bua……!”
Win drove off as the car was out of sight and Pakorn couldn’t see them anymore, he dropped down on his knees as he yelled into the sky then got back up. From a far view he didn’t see a car coming towards him. As he got up, the driver noticed him and pressed against his horn and turned his car as Pakorn fell off to the other side. Soaked and bumped by the car, Pakorn was unconscious.

(Back in the Ball room)

“Sila, go check on Pakorn and tell him to hurry up,” Mrs. Patriya said.
“Okay Auntie,” Sila replied.
“And where is that Vie too, today is Pakorn’s wedding where could he be?” Mrs. Patriya wondered.

Sila walked in the elevator and up to the dressing room. He opened the door to find that the wedding dress was led back on the chair and Bua nor Pakorn was not in sight. Sila quickly ran back down.

(While in the Parking lot)

“Alice, are you sure about this?” Vie asked.
“Yes, we have to expose this out so that your brother and Sila will know Bua’s evil side,” Alice said.
“I think this is a bad idea, Pakorn is very happy today, we shouldn’t do this,” Vie intended.
“You want to wait until something bad really happens to Pakorn then you’ll tell him,” Alice said as she quickly rushed over.
“Okay, okay,” Vie said as he followed behind her. Then he noticed a bunch of people gathering at a corner where the rain was pouring heavy at and asked, “What are those people doing over there for?”
“I don’t know, but let’s go see,” Alice said.
Vie and Alice walked over and pushed the people aside as they noticed a person dressed nicely like he was going somewhere all soaked in rain. With fear, Vie pulled the person and noticed that it was Pakorn.
“P’Pakorn, P’Pakorn,” Vie called as he pulled Pakorn in, “Alice, hurry and go get my car right now!”

(Back in the ball room)

Sila rushed in and said to his parents and Mr. and Mrs. Patriya, “Bua and Pakorn are both gone.”
“Sila, what are you saying son?” Mrs. Chaisuwan asked.
“Mom, Bua ran off, Pakorn probably followed her,” Sila said.
Mr. Patriya’s phone quickly ringed as he answered it:
“Dad, this is me Vie, I’m taking P’Pakorn to the hospital right now, what ever is going on over there just forget about the whole thing and hurry to the hospital,” Vie said.
“Hospital, what are you talking about Vie,” Mr. Patriya said as everyone looks at him.
“I don’t know how to explain this dad, just hurry,” Vie said then hung up.
“Vie, Vie, don’t’ hang up yet, Vie,” Mr. Patriya said.
“Hun, is there something wrong?” Mrs. Patriya asked.
“Vie is taking Pakorn to the hospital,” Mr. Patriya said.
“Bua is gone, Pakorn in the hospital, Sila tell me son, what did we do wrong?” Mrs. Chaisuwan asked Sila.
“Mom, I think I know where she went to,” Sila said, “I’ll go find her.”
Sila rushed out as the parents rushed behind.

From the entrance Su-Nita, Fah and Golf arrived.
“Are we late again?” Fah asked.
“We are always late,” Golf added.
“Hurry let’s just go in,” Su-Nita said.
They rushed in as Sila and the others rushed out.
Su-Nita noticed Sila and asked, “Sila, where are you going?”
Sila quickly pulled her along with him as they left out to his car.
“Hey, tell me where you’re taking me? Is there something wrong?” Su-Nita asked.
“Just get in,” Sila said as he let go of her hand and got in his car.
Su-Nita got in as Sila drove off, she asked, “Tell me where we are going?”
“We’re going to look for Bua,” Sila replied.
“How are we supposed to find her in this rain? And Why?” Su-Nita asked.
“Because she ran off,” Sila said.
“What about Pakorn?” Su-Nita asked.
“He’s in the hospital,” Sila replied.
“Let’s go to the hospital,” Su-Nita insisted.
“We have to look for Bua first,” Sila stated.
“Bua decided to run off on herself, she would be okay, but Pakorn is your friend, he is in the hospital right now, why are you only worrying about your sister,” Su-Nita shouted at him.
Sila stopped his car in the middle of the streets as he turns to Su-Nita.
“If you want to look for Bua, then go by yourself, I have a friend to care for,” Su-Nita said as she opened the door and got out in the middle of the streets as many cars ran straight pass her in the pouring rain.
“Su-Nita,” Sila called as the cars behind him honked to him.
Sila droved to the curb and parked his car as he got out and followed behind Su-Nita.
“Su-Nita,” Sila called as he ran and pulled her hand right before she entered a cab, “Go back to the car and we’ll talk about this.”
“If you’re going to look for Bua, then go by yourself. I’ll take a cab to the hospital,” Su-Nita said.
“Go in the car first, I want to talk with you,” Sila said as he pulled her along.
“Let go Sila, I’m going to the hospital,” Su-Nita said.
Sila closed the cab’s door and carried Su-Nita away to his car.
“Sila, put me down,” Su-Nita said, “Are you crazy?”
Sila carried her to his car and open his door and placed her in his car as he closed the door and walked to the other side and got in. They sat there not talking to each other for a while until Sila stated.
“It was my fault Pakorn’s wedding is ruined,” Sila stated.
Su-Nita stared at him as he kept saying, “I don’t understand why and how Bua fell in love with me,” as he looks at Su-Nita.
“Bua loves you?” Su-Nita asked.
“I don’t know or was it that I know, but never understood it or probably just seem to have looked passed it. But this time I know I’m not lying to myself or to anyone when I told her we could only be siblings,” Sila said.
“Sila, look at me,” Su-Nita said, as Sila stares at her, “Do you love Bua more than a sister?”
Sila looks at her as he couldn’t find the right words to say, “Sunshine you know how I feel, why are you asking me.”
“Sila look into my eyes,” Su-Nita said, “And tells it to me if you were to tell it to someone you love if they misunderstood you.”
“What do you mean? Someone that I love?” Sila asked.
“If your parents were to find out about this,” she stopped and looked at him, “how would you explain it?” Su-Nita asked.
Sila stares at her again as he stares into her eyes, he can see the glimmer within those eyes of hers that gave him confident to say, “How can I fall in love with Bua when I was in love with you this whole time...”
Su-Nita quickly blanked many times as she asked, “What did you just say?”
Sila blanked many times and asked, “What? What did I say?”
Su-Nita thought to herself as she stares at Sila again.
“Okay, I got it now, I forgot what I just said, but hopefully this is right,” Sila said as he stares at her again and said, “Su-Nita how can I fall in love with Bua when you were the only.....” Sila stopped.
“The only what?” Su-Nita asked.
“This is harder than I thought,” Sila replied.
“Sila, lets just go to the hospital, you can think about that later,” Su-Nita said.
“Okay, I think that’ll be a good idea. I think I need a psychologist to check my brain,” Sila said as he started the engine.
Su-Nita looks at him as she thought to herself, “Sila, I know what just said was probably a mistake, but it was good enough to fill a dream that I have had for a long time.”

(At a riverside)

Win parked his car along side a riverside for hours now, but he didn’t say a word to Bua at all. Bua sat quietly as she stared at the rain outside. Win looked at her and thought he should at least say something to her because they been there for quiet awhile now.
“Bua are you sure you made the right choice?” Win asked.
Bua didn’t answer him.
“It’s okay, you don’t have to answer me,” Win said.
“Win, can you take me home?” Bua asked.
“Are you sure they won’t yell at you?” Win asked.
“They won’t,” Bua replied.
“Okay then,” Win said as he started the car and drove off.

(At the Hospital)

Pakorn was place in a room where Vie and Alice along with the parents stayed with him. Sila and Su-Nita arrived at the hospital and went up to Pakorn’s room.
As Mrs. Chaisuwan saw Sila, she quickly walked up to him and asked, “Son did you find Bua?”
“No mom, but don’t worry she’ll be back. She has no where else to run,” Sila said then he walks over to Mr. and Mrs. Patriya and apologize, “Uncle and Auntie, we are sorry this happen. We didn’t want it to turn out like this, we are sorry.”
“Sila it wasn’t your fault or Bua or anyone, it was just us. We shouldn’t have rushed this wedding in the first place, that would have been better,” Mr. Patriya said.
“Is Pakorn okay?” Su-Nita asked from behind.
“Don’t worry sweetie, he’s fine now,” Mrs. Patriya replied, “Thanks for coming sweetie.”
“It’s okay Auntie,” Su-Nita replied.
Vie and Alice looked at them. Alice never knew that Sila and Su-Nita was this closed.
They stayed for an hour and yet Pakorn hasn’t awakened yet. The Chaisuwan left the hospital. Sila intended to take Su-Nita home, but she insists on going along with Vie and Alice instead. Sila left with his parents as Su-Nita left with Vie and Alice.

(At the Chaisuwan’s House)

The gate bell ringed many times as a maid ran out to open it.
“Hello, who are you?” the maid asked.
“I’m Nat, is Sila home?” Nat asked.
“He is not home, but he’ll be coming in a little bit,” the maid replied, “please come in miss.”
“Thanks,” Nat replied as she walked in. She looked at Sila’s house and saw how big it was and also how beautiful.
Nat sat down on the couch as she waited.
The maid brought her a glass of water as the gate bell ringed again.
“Sorry miss,” the maid said as she left to open the gate.
The maid opened the gate as Win drove in and parked as Bua walked out.
“Are my parents home yet?” Bua asked the maid.
“No but they’ll be coming home soon,” the maid replied.
“Bua, do you want me to come in with you?” Win asked.
“Its okay Win, I’ll be find,” Bua replied.
“If you need something just call me, I’ll be there to help you out,” Win said.
“Thanks,” Bua replied.
Win got in his car as he drove off.
The maid walked with Bua inside as the maid asked her, “Where did you go, we were all worried about you?”
“I’m sorry, I just didn’t want to wed with Pakorn and running off was the only way,” Bua replied as they walked into the house.
Nat rose up hoping it was Sila as she called, “Sila,” then looked to find that it was Bua instead.
“What are you doing here?” Bua asked her.
“What are you doing here, should be my question,” Nat said.
“Well this is my house,” Bua stated.
“Oh really, so when did you married Sila that I didn’t know about,” Nat added.
Bua sneered at her as the maid said, “Miss, Bua is Sila’s sister, what do you mean?”
“Oh wow, Sila never told me he had any sister, and I can see why,” Nat said as she turned around and sat back on the couch.
Bua glared at her as she glared back.

(In Vie’s Car)

Alice sat in front with Vie as Su-Nita sat in the back seats. They were talking as Alice asked, “Su-Nita you seem to be very close friends with Sila, how long have you known each other?”
Su-Nita was about to answer as Vie answered for her, “Ever since high school.”
“I asked Su-Nita not you Vie,” Alice said.
“Sorry,” Vie apologize.
“You’re a very great friend to Sila aren’t you?” Alice asked.
“Of course she is,” Vie answered again for Su-Nita.
“Vie!” Alice uttered.
“Sorry…sorry,” Vie apologize again as he parked his car.
“Sorry, I have to go,” Su-Nita said as she got out, “Thanks Vie and Alice.”
“It’s okay,” Vie replied.
“I hope Pakorn gets well soon. I won’t have time to come visit him, but tell him that I hope he gets well soon,” Su-Nita said.
“Where are you going?” Vie asked.
“My team is going to the ocean to do some recording, so I’ll be gone for the next few weeks,” Su-Nita replied.
“Well then. Have a great time,” Vie said.
“Thanks,” Su-Nita said.
Su-Nita walked in as Vie drove off.
“Vie, can I ask you something?” Alice asked, “How close is Sila and Su-Nita’s relationship?”
“Why do you want to know?” Vie asked.
“They seem so closed to each other,” Alice replied.
“Sila and Su-Nita have known each other since high school. Their families are close friends so Sila and Su-Nita are very close to each other, but since her father died their close relationship grew further apart. Sometimes it seems as they know each other more than the rest of us,” Vie said.
“So Su-Nita use to be wealthy like Sila too?” Alice asked.
“Even more, they lived here since ever, way before Sila even moved in. Her father use to own the company that Mr. Wattapol’s is sitting in now, but due to debt, they lost everything to the Wattapol,” Vie added.
“That’s sad, how could she endure all of that,” Alice said.
“Only Su-Nita can endure all of that and still have a bright smile across her face,” Vie said.
“I see, Su-Nita is a generous person, but why does Bua hate her?” Alice thought to herself quietly.
“Hey what are you thinking about?” Vie asked.
“Oh nothing,” Alice replied.

(At the Chaisuwan’s house)

Bua glared at Nat evilly as Nat sneered backed at her.
“Stop staring at me Ms. Spider,” Nat said.
“Tell me, what are you doing here?” Bua asked.
“I don’t need to tell you anything because I didn’t come to see you,” Nat said.
While outside Sila, Mr. and Mrs. Chaisuwan parked their car as they walked into the house. A maid quickly ran by and said, “Bua came home.”
Sila, Mr. and Mrs. Chaisuwan hurried to the living room and saw Bua with Nat.
“P’Sila, mom and dad,” Bua said.
“After you ran from that wedding you still have the guts to call me dad,” Mr. Chaisuwan shouted.
“Hun, be gentle to the kid, she didn’t mean to do that,” Mrs. Chaisuwan said.
Then they stared at Nat and asked, “Sweetie, who are you?”
Nat quickly rose up as she greeted them, “Hello mother, hello father, I am Sila’s lover.”
Mr. and Mrs. Chaisuwan looked at Sila then to Nat.
“Nat, why are you here?” Sila asked.
“I missed you and I thought I should come and meet your parents and discuss about our wedding,” Nat said as she walked over and put her hands around Sila’s arm.
Sila pulled off her hand as he asked Bua, “Where did you go?”
Bua looked at him as she didn’t reply.
“I asked you where did you go to,” Sila asked.
“Sweetie, tell me where did you go to, I was worried sick about you,” Mrs. Chaisuwan asked.
Bua didn’t answer as she looked at them and Nat was giving her the face.
“Did you go with Win?” Sila asked.
“Did you sweetie? Did you?” Mrs. Chaisuwan asked as she walked over to Bua.
“Yes mom,” Bua uttered.
“Why? Why?” Mrs. Chaisuwan cried to her, “If you didn’t want to marry Pakorn, you could have told me or your brother or your father.”
“I did mom, I did,” Bua replied in tears, “I told P’Sila that I didn’t love Pakorn, that I don’t want to wed with him.”
“What is in Win that Pakorn doesn’t have?” Mr. Chaisuwan asked angrily.
Nat backed a little as she listened to the conversation.
“Sweetie, tell me do you like that Win?” Mrs. Chaisuwan asked.
Tears ran down Bua’s cheeks as she looks at Sila and answered, “I don’t love either Pakorn or Win.”
It shocked the Mr. and Mrs. Chaisuwan.
Mr. Chaisuwan quickly stated, “You kids don’t know about love. You think love is a game that can be played around easily. You think that if you agreed to marry this person today you can always run away from it tomorrow. What were you thinking when you ran off with Win even when you said you love neither one?”
“Dad I’m sorry…,” Bua apologize.
Mr. Chaisuwan looks away as he said, “Sweetie, you have disappointed me today and also disgraced our whole family in front of all the noble people.”
“Dad I’m sorry, I didn’t mean for anything to happen like this,” Bua said as she cried.
“Hun, stop talking about your reputation, you have to listen to the kid too. She has a reason for running, let her explain it,” Mrs. Chaisuwan said.
Bua stared at them as Sila stared at her constantly.
“Sweetie tells your father the reason why you ran off. Just say it; we won’t be mad at you. You know we all love you,” Mrs. Chaisuwan said.
Bua looks at Sila as she could see it in his face, but yet she long to tell them, “I can’t marry Pakorn because I don’t love him, and I don’t love Win too.”
“Then who do you love?” Mrs. Chaisuwan asked.
Bua looks at Sila again as she said, “I love P’S…..” Sila interrupts her.
“Don’t say something like that Bua,” Sila said.
“How can I not P’Sila? How can I not?!” Bua shouted.
“What are you two talking about?” Mr. Chaisuwan shouted at them.
Mrs. Chaisuwan calmed her husband down as she asked, “Sila, my son tell us what is wrong?”
Sila stared at his parents as he couldn’t say anything.
“If P’Sila won’t say it, then I’ll say it,” Bua said.
“Bua, don’t say it,” Sila said as Bua blurted, “I can’t love anyone else or marry anyone else because I love P’Sila.”

2 B CONTINUE CHAPTER 24

Chapter 23 was up fast...Pearl, is currently working hard, but yup this chapter went by fast. She wants to say thanks to all the readers. Chapter 24 will be coming up shortly.

jeeja

OMG he almost told her "loves her"
I knew it, that deep down somewhere "Sunita" was the only person he loves.
So when will he confess, lol.
Gosh I can't wait for the next chapter.

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
OMG, Nat is a bitch while
Bua is getting on my nervess!
Sila said he loved Sunite and she didn;t believe.
Saddd:(

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Chapter 24: Finally I Understood

“Bua, don’t say it,” Sila said as Bua quickly said, “I can’t love anyone else or marry anyone else because I love P’Sila.”
Nat was shocked along with Mrs. Chaisuwan. Mrs. Chaisuwan clutched down as Mr. Chaisuwan helped her to the couch.
“What is this all about Sila?!” Mr. Chaisuwan asked Sila.
“How can you do something like this son?” Mrs. Chaisuwan asks crying to him.
Sila couldn’t answer them as Bua said, “Please don’t blame P’Sila mom, it is me only. I’m the only one in love with him.”
“Sweetie, but you two are brothers and sisters,” Mrs. Chaisuwan asked crying to Bua.
“But we are not blooded, I do have the right the same as any other woman to love him,” Bua replied.
For the first time Nat barely knew that Bua wasn’t Sila’s real sister, she was only adopted.
“What a disgraced to the family?!” Mr. Chaisuwan shouted as he grabbed his own son’s shirt and asked, “Son, how can you do this to us, how can you?!”
Bua quickly ran over as she pulled her father’s arm away from Sila and begged him, “Dad this is not P’Sila’s fault, it’s only my fault, it’s only my fault.”
Mr. Chaisuwan pulled his arm away from Bua as he asked, “What were you two thinking when you two fell in love?!”
“Dad it was my fault, I love P’Sila secretly, he doesn’t even know,” Bua said.
“Sweetie, how…how…how do you even fall in love with your own brother?” Mrs. Chaisuwan asked crying to her.
“Mom, mom…, I’m sorry…I’m sorry,” Bua cried as she walked to her and apologizes.
“What were you thinking towards your brother, we all are a family,” Mrs. Chaisuwan cried.
“Because I wanted to repay all the kindness you all have given me. I wanted to do something to repay for the love you gave me. I wanted to stay with you forever and call you mother, and called father, father forever, and called P’Sila, P’Sila forever too. I only want us to stay as a happy family without any outsider to come join us. So in return for all your kindness and love, I thought of marrying P’Sila in return to pay for all of this,” Bua cried back to them.
“Did you have this planned out all along?” Mr. Chaisuwan asked her.
“Yes father, I wanted to marry P’Sila to keep our family together so I will never have to go away from the family that saved my life,” Bua replied.
Sila stared at them as his eyes began to water with tears. Nat stood quietly with her jaw wide open to all the commotion going on.
Mrs. Chaisuwan rose up and walked slightly to Sila as she asked him, “Son, do you love your sister?”
Sila didn’t answer her.
“Sila, do you love your sister?!” Mrs. Chaisuwan asked angrily as tears rumbled down her cheeks.
A slight tear dropped from Sila’s eyes, but yet he didn’t replied.
“Son…how could you? How could you do this to your father and me?! How could you?!” Mrs. Chaisuwan cried as she slapped and hit Sila.
Sila just stood there as his mother hit and slapped him.
Bua came over and pulled her mother away saying, “Mom, please don’t hit P’Sila, it’s my fault, you can hit me instead.”
Mrs. Chaisuwan pulled Bua’s arms away as she walked up to Sila again and asked, “So you do love your sister as much as she does for you?!”
Sila couldn’t answer his mother as he closed his eyes and more tears ran down.
Mrs. Chaisuwan hit him again as Bua tried to stop her, but couldn’t, “Son…how could you do this? How could you do this to your father and me?! How could you?! How could you….,” Mrs. Chaisuwan yelled and screamed as she fainted.
“Mom…mom…,” Bua said as she held on to her mom.
“Honey, are you okay?!” Mr. Chaisuwan asked as he rushed over to his wife.
Sila opened his eyes as he quickly bends down, “Mom…mom are you okay?!” he asked.
“Son, take your mother to the hospital right now?” his father said.
Sila carried his mom to the car as his father followed behind him. His parents were in the car as he drove off to the hospital leaving Nat and Bua along at the house.
Bua was still crying as they drove off as Nat walked to her and said, “What a disgrace to the parents who grew you up! What was your stupid brain thinking! See what you did, see how it is like, you’ll never get Sila now,” Nat stated as she walked off leaving Bua by herself.

(At the hospital)

Mrs. Chaisuwan was placed in a room as the doctor came out, “She’s fine now so don’t worry. Just let her rest while then it’ll be okay.”
“Thanks doc,” Mr. Chaisuwan replied.
Sila and his father entered the room as they saw that his mother was awake, but she turned the other way.
“Honey, are you okay?” Mr. Chaisuwan asked.
She ignored them.
“Mom, I’m sorry,” Sila apologize.
She quickly turned around and said, “Sorry, you think by saying sorry can erase all the things I just heard.”
Sila walked to his mom and apologizes, “Mom I’m sorry.”
“Go away from me until you’ve learned what you did wrong. I never want to see a son like you again. Go now!” Mrs. Chaisuwan shouted.
“Mom, you have to listen to me, I don’t love Bua,” Sila stated.
Mrs. Chaisuwan stopped as she looked at her son then asked, “But I just asked you that and you couldn’t even answered it too me?”
“I don’t love Bua and you know mom, you know. I was the one who grabbed her hand and took her in as my sister how could I fall in love with her when I promised to you, father and her to be the greatest big brother I can be,” Sila said.
“I don’t believe you, I don’t believe you,” Mrs. Chaisuwan stated as she cried again.
“Mom, listen to me, I am your son,” Sila said, “I know my duty and I know our family’s name, I know that this is a disgrace, but I don’t love Bua anymore than a sister to me.”
Mrs. Chaisuwan looks at her son as she could see the tears in his eyes. Then Mr. Chaisuwan said, “Son, I’ll leave you and your mother to talk for awhile.” Then he walked out.
“Sila, tell me son and tell me the truth from the very depth of your heart, do you love or have any feelings for Bua more than a sister?” Mrs. Chaisuwan asked with watery eyes.
Sila stared at his mother and replied, “No.”
“Then who, who do you love son, who?” Mrs. Chaisuwan asked him.
“I don’t know mom, I can’t answer that,” Sila stated.
“How is it so hard for you to answer a question like that son?” Mrs. Chaisuwan asked.
“I…I…” Sila couldn’t answer.
Mrs. Chaisuwan turns to her son as she grabbed his hand and said, “Son, I know that there are many glasses that had been broken.”
Sila looks up at his mother as he asked, “Mother, what do you mean?”
“I myself am a woman with a heart. I know pain, I know love and I do know everything else like every other woman in this world,” his mother said.
“Mom, I know that, but what do you mean by glasses that had been broken?” Sila asked.
“A woman’s heart has two things it looks forward too and those to things are their dream and love,” Mrs. Chaisuwan said as Sila listened, “their dream and love it written down upon their heart, but their heart is as fragile as a glass. It has to be care with great passion from one’s true heart. But only this glass that lets it self stained long enough with pain and blood can hold and take on one’s true love and dream, but yet this glass is very hard to find my son.”
“One’s true love and dream, just like Cinderella,” Sila thought to himself.
Mrs. Chaisuwan looks at her son as she asked, “Sila, what are you thinking about?”
Sila blank many times as he replied, “Nothing mom, I just remember that it relates so much to the Cinderella story.”
“In which way?” she asked.
“The prince searched his kingdom and through the land to only find the maiden who would fits that glass slipper was no other than a person with nothing but holds dream and love in her heart,” Sila replied.
“That my son is a glass stained with pain,” his mother replied.
Sila whispered out of no where, “What is happiness without love, what is life without breath, what is a glass when it’s stained with pain? Finally I can answer that question to her.”
“To whom my son?” she asked.
“Mom, I finally understood that meaning. Love is a happiness kept in our hearts, breath is the air that keeps our life moving, a glass stained with pain is the person who stood there for me and endure in my pain without me ever noticing she was there. She stood there behind that glass too scared to break through because she was afraid I would get hurt again,” Sila said.
Mrs. Chaisuwan looks at him as she said, “Sila my son, it’s time you take a break from us and listen to your heart. Listen to what it has to tell you and do as it says.”
Sila smiled to his mom as she hugged him.

(While in Pakorn’s room)

Pakorn moaned as he awakens to find his parents and Vie staring at him.
“Where is this place?” Pakorn asked.
“The hospital son, how are you feeling?” Mrs. Patriya asked.
“What happened to me? How come I can’t remember a thing?” Pakorn asked.
“You had a little accident,” Vie said.
Pakorn quickly remembered about the wedding and asked, “What about the wedding?”
“The wedding has been cancel and there will be no more of it son,” Mr. Patriya replied.
“Pakorn, just rest for now, don’t worry about those things at all,” Mrs. Patriya said.
“Yeah bro, this wedding was such a disaster that it caused both you and auntie to be hospitalize,” Vie said.
“Is auntie okay?” Pakorn asked.
“Don’t worry, son, Mrs. Chaisuwan is fine,” Mrs. Patriya replied.
“Just rest son, you need the sleep,” Mr. Patriya said.
Pakorn laid back down as he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

(At the Chaisuwan’s House the next day)

Sila parked his car as he walked through the door.
“Sila…Sila,” the maid called running to him.
“What is it?” Sila asked.
“Bua….Bua, umm she packed her things and left last night,” the maid replied.
“What?!” Sila asked shockingly.
Sila quickly ran up to her room and open the door and checked her closet to find that all her clothes were gone. He searched her bedroom to find a letter she left on the bed. Sila took the letter and scan through it as Bua wrote:

“Dear P’Sila, Mom and Dad,

Thank all of you for loving me through the years. I am really sorry for the things I had done to have hurt all of you. I do love each and everyone of you, but in order to not disgrace the family’s name I will move out so Sila and I can be together. Don’t worry about me; I know one day we will be a happy family again.

Love, Bua.”

Sila folded the letter as he placed it on the table and said to the maid, “Don’t worry about Bua anymore, she has found a better path for herself to take on forward.”
“What do I do with this letter then?” the maid asked.
“You can throw it away,” Sila said as he left the room.
The maid was confused.

(At the hospital)

Pakorn slightly awaken as he opens his eyes to find Bua beside him.
“Bua,” Pakorn called as he saw her.
Bua rose from the chair as she stated, “I came today to tell you that the wedding will not go on anymore.”
Pakorn looked at her as he tried to get up, and then asked, “Why Bua, what is in me that can’t compare to that Win?”
“P’Pakorn you are good enough, but I can’t love you,” Bua replied.
Pakorn replied, “But I love you.”
“I don’t want to hurt you by marrying you while my heart belongs to someone else,” Bua utters.
Pakorn stared at her as she added, “I’m sorry P’Pakorn, but we can still be friends.”
Pakorn looked at her again as he looked down and said depressingly, “If you only came today to say this, then you didn’t have to come at all. When you ran off yesterday, I knew the chances of having you back were gone. I don’t want to be with a person who doesn’t love me too.”
Bua looked at him as she apologizes again, “P’Pakorn I’m sorry.”
“You don’t need to be sorry, it’s me who should be,” Pakorn said.
Bua took his hand and said kindly to him, “We will always be friends.”
Pakorn looked at her and gave her a smile and nodded his head as he replied, “I want to rest now.”
“Oh, okay then. Bye,” Bua said as she left the room.
As the door closed Pakorn stared out the window depressingly.
Bua walked into her mother’s room as she saw that her mom was still asleep. She walked over and held her mom’s hand.
“Mom, I came today to see you for the last time. From now on we won’t be seeing each other anymore. I want to thank you for taking care of me and loving me as your daughter. I’m sorry to have caused trouble for you, but because I love P’Sila and wants to keep us always as a family that was why I couldn’t marry Pakorn as your wish. I hope you get well soon mom. For the love that I have for P’Sila and you mom, I will move out so you and dad won’t be disgraced,” Bua said as she rose from the chair and kissed her mother on the forehead and left the room.
As the door closed, Mrs. Chaisuwan opens up her eyes as tears ran down her cheeks.

(In Pakorn’s Room)

Peung came to visit Pakorn as she walked in to find Pakorn flicking through the channels. Pakorn noticed her as he greeted her, “Hello Peung.”
Peung smiled as she walked over and sat down on the chair beside him.
“How are you doing today?” Peung asked.
“The same as usual,” Pakorn replied.
“I’m sorry about the wedding,” Peung said.
“Let’s not talk about that anymore,” Pakorn replied.
“So when will you be leaving the hospital?” Peung asked.
“The doctor say about a month,” Pakorn replied.
“Wow, that’s long,” Peung said.
“I know, but I’ll have to get use to it,” Pakorn stated.
“By then you’ll probably fall in love with one of the nurse,” Peung said jesting at him.
Pakorn gave a laugh as he replied, “That will never happen.”
“Who knows?” Peung joked.
Pakorn gave a big laugh as his ribs started to hurt.
“Ahhh,” Pakorn made some painful noises as he slanted to the other side.
“I’m so sorry Pakorn,” Peung said as she rose from the chair to help Pakorn.
He quickly turned over and laughed at her, saying, “You fell for it.”
Peung gently slap him by the arms and stated, “The car should have hit you harder.”
“Okay…okay, I’m sorry,” Pakorn apologize still laughing.
“I’ll be going then,” Peung said as she rose up to leave.
Pakorn quickly grabbed her hand and said, “Don’t leave yet, I still need someone to help ease the pain.”
“Well, I don’t like joking around,” Peung replied.
“Okay…okay, I won’t do it anymore,” Pakorn said.
Peung turned around as he gave her a funny smile. She laughed back at him as the two laughed away.

(In Mrs. Chaisuwan’s room)

Mr. Chaisuwan was still reading the newspaper as Sila walked in.
“How are you doing this morning mom?” Sila asked as he walked over and sat down on the chair beside her.
“Much better,” she replied, “have you checked on Pakorn yet?”
“No, I don’t know how I can go face him now,” Sila replied.
“You two are best friends, he’ll understand boy,” Mrs. Chaisuwan said.
Mr. Chaisuwan looked at his son as he said, “Sila remember that trip to Sydney I asked you about?”
“Yeah dad, is there something wrong?” Sila asked.
“Well, your mother and I talked and we think that it is best if you go over and take care of the business there for a year or two,” Mr. Chaisuwan said.
Sila looked at them.
“Sila, take a week off to the ocean and smell the fresh air and think about it son, we are not forcing you,” Mrs. Chaisuwan said.
Sila looked at his parents as he thought quietly to himself about the ocean.

(That Afternoon at Chaisuwan’s Advertise Co. Ltd.)

Sila walked to his office as Nee was searching through the files.
“Nee,” Sila called.
Nee looked up and said, “Hello Boss.”
“How are you feeling today?” Sila asked.
“The same. Why do you ask something like that Boss?” Nee asked.
“You seem pretty down last week, so how are you feeling today?” Sila asked.
“Much better boss,” Nee replied.
“Can you come into my office, I have something to talk with you,” Sila said.
Sila walked into his office as Nee followed behind him. Sila sat in his seat as Nee stood there.
“Take a seat Nee,” Sila insisted.
“Its okay boss,” Nee said.
“Just take a seat Nee,” Sila said.
Nee sat down on the chair as she asked, “What is it boss that you wanted to tell me?”
“I wanted to thank you for helping me this past year,” Sila said, “though it was crazy, but you stood beside me and helped me out. I just wanted to thank you.”
“It’s my job sir,” Nee replied.
“My father planned, that I should go and take care of the business in Sydney for a year or two, so I will be gone for the time being,” Sila stated.
Nee was shocked and quickly asked, “Why boss?”
“There are so many things going on now and my father wants me to take care of the business in Sydney for a few years then I’ll come back,” Sila said.
“So have you decided yet?” Nee asked.
“I’m still thinking about it, but as of right now Sydney is the only choice I have left,” Sila said as he turned his seat around.
Nee’s eyes began to water with tears as she asked, “If I ask you something can you answer it to me?”
Sila turned his seat back around as he saw the tears dropping from Nee’s eyes.
“Can you?” Nee asked.
“Sure anything if I can answer it I will,” Sila replied.
“If I ask you to stay for me can you?” Nee asked.
Sila looked back at her with shock and asked, “Nee what do you mean?”
“Sila, I have the strength to come to work each day, was because of you. I did everything for you because I love you,” Nee blurted.
Sila looked at her back with shock as he quietly said, “I’m sorry Nee. I can’t love you or anyone else.”
“Is it because you love Alice?” Nee asked.
Sila didn’t reply anything back to her as he turned his chair around and said, “Nee, you can go now.”
Nee rose up from her chair and replied, “Sila, I had the strength to come to work each day was because of you. If you can’t be there anymore to hold my strength up, then I guess I’ll have to quit before it hurts me more than this.” Then she left his room in tears.
Outside the door, Nee wiped her tears as she grabbed her bag and headed down to her car. She opened her car door as she threw her key and bag to the passenger side as it fell down. She quickly wipes her tears as she searched for her keys. She saw it and bend down to get it as she removed her purse and found a book. She picked up her things and picked up the book as she looked at it. She remembered that she picked up the book a week ago from the roof. She looked at the cover, it looks like a diary, but who could this had belonged to. Nee sat the book aside as she drove off.

(At Win’s Condo)

There was a knock on his door as he came to open it. Win found Bua standing outside with her bags. After an hour, Win helped Bua sign in and found her a room next to his. He helps her carry her stuff inside.
“Thanks Win,” Bua said.
“It’s not a problem at all Bua,” Win replied, “did your parents kick you out?”
“No, I decided to leave on my own. I don’t want to stay and disgrace my family’s name. So this is the best choice,” Bua replied.
“Don’t worry you still have me as your friend,” Win said.
Bua nodded her head.
“If you need anything just come knock on my door. I will be happy to assist you to anything,” Win said.
“Thanks Win,” Bua replied.
Win gave her a smile as he left out the door.
Bua opened up her bag as she took out the necklace Sila bought for her from over sea and looked in the mirror as she placed it on her neck. She touched the charm as she said, “Sila I love you. I will do everything just to be with you.”

(At the Chaisuwan’s house that night)

Mrs. Chaisuwan opens the door to Sila’s room as she walked in.
“Son, how long are you going to stay at Pattaya?” she asked.
“About a week mom,” Sila replied.
“Take care of yourself and think about the trip. Your father and I won’t force you to do anything you don’t want anymore my son,” she said.
“I know mom,” Sila replied.
“You are a grown man, but yet your heart is still like a child,” his mother said.
“I will always be your little child mom,” Sila said jesting at her.
Mrs. Chaisuwan walked over and gave her son a hugged. She release Sila as she said, “Listen my son, and listen to your heart.”
“Thanks mom,” Sila replied.
“Good night son, don’t stay up too late packing, you need some sleep,” she said.
“Night mom,” Sila replied.
Mrs. Chaisuwan walked out of Sila’s room. Sila continue on packing his things. He finished as he sat his bag aside and lay down on his bed. The little glass slipper sparkled in his eyes as he rose up and stared at it from afar. He thought to himself, “Cinderella must have hated her prince when he couldn’t find her. And she must have really hated him because he tried the glass slipper on ever girl in the land before he came to her too. And yet she waited for him till the very end. He was all she ever dreams of, so she rather be stained then broken. Have my Cinderella been enduring the same thing?” Sila looked again at the slipper as he said quietly, “Sunshine where are you at this moment?”

(At Pattaya)

Su-Nita walked along the shoreline as she looked up into the moon. Fah quickly ran up to her and asked, “What are you thinking about?”
Su-Nita smiled as she replied, “Nothing.”
“Are you sure, it seems as if you’re missing someone right now?” Fah asked.
Su-Nita replied, “I just miss my mom, that’s all.”
“I miss my mom and also Golf too,” Fah replied.
Su-Nita giggled as she said, Hey, don’t worry, you’ll be leaving tomorrow anyway.”
“I know, but I still wanted to stay too. The boss said it was gonna be two weeks, but we did most of it all in one day and now he’s forcing half of us to leave,” Fah replied.
“They will always say that to make you work extra hard,” Su-Nita said.
“I know,” Fah replied, “But are you sure you still want to stay?”
“Yes, just to get another glance of this beautiful place. I love the smell of the ocean, it’s fresh and refreshing. It can take out the stress in you,” Su-Nita said.
“Su-Nita, Fah,” called a worker, “It’s late come in and sleep.”
“Okay,” they replied.

(At Nee’s house)

Nee was in her room as she came out from the showers drying off her hair. She sat down on her bedside as she thought about quitting the job again. She threw her towel on the floor as her purse and the diary fell down. Nee took an angry deep breath as she walked over and picked up her purse and the diary up. She placed her purse down on the table as she took the diary and walked back to her bed. She flips the book and look at its back as she looked at the front again. Nee thought to herself, “Who does this diary belong to? And what was it doing on the top of the roof for? Should I open it?” Nee thought for a while then decided to take a sneak peek at it. She flips the first page as she saw some writings on it. Nee thought again, “So it is a diary.” She scans through the first page as she came across the names, “Sila, Father???, Mr. Suntida and Mr. Numwit.” Nee quickly closed the diary as she thought then opened it again as her eyes got caught looking at the line at the bottom of the first page, the line read, “This Diary Belongs 2: Daodern Wattapol.” Nee’s eyes widen as she searched through the diary that went missing that day of Dao’s death.

(The next day at Win’s condo)

Win woke up extra early and walked over to Bua’s room to invite her for breakfast. He knocked on the door for several minutes then decided to call Bua to see if she’ll answer. Bua didn’t answer her phone too. Win then walked back into his condo.

(At Chaisuwan’s Advertise Co. Ltd.)

Nee came to work with the diary in her hand. She walked to her desk as she open the door to Sila’s room to find his father sitting inside.
“Hello Boss, sorry I opened the door without knocking. I didn’t think you would be here this early,” Nee said to Mr. Chaisuwan.
“It’s okay Nee,” Mr. Chaisuwan replied.
“Sorry Boos, but where is Sila?” Nee asked.
“Sila went on a business trip outside of town. He’ll be gone for a few weeks so I’ll be covering for him till then,” Mr. Chaisuwan replied.
“Sorry boss, I’ll get back to work now,” Nee said as she closed the door.
She walked to her desk as she sat down. She looked at the diary as she thought, “I need to give this to Sila as soon as possible. It is not safe to leave it around here, especially if Bua sees it.”
Nee quickly got up as she bumped into Phawat.
“Hey, I was looking for you yesterday, but they said you left early,” Phawat said.
“I wasn’t feeling well yesterday so I left,” Nee replied.
Phawat quickly feel her head as he replied, “You feel perfectly fine today.”
Nee removed his hand as she asked, “What do you need today?”
“Oh nothing, I just came to see if Sila was here,” Phawat replied.
“Sila has gone out of town for a business trip, so Mr. Chaisuwan, his father is covering up for him until he returns,” Nee stated.
“Thanks my beautiful,” Phawat said as he left.
“Hey what did you call me?!” Nee shouted as she looks at Phawat, and he was blowing her a kiss.
Nee glared at him then went straight to work.
Phawat walked to the elevator as he bumped into Bua.
“Bua, what are you doing here today?” Phawat asked.
“I came to see Sila,” Bua replied as she walked passed him.
Phawat quickly ran in front of her and said, “Your brother isn’t in his office, he’s out of town doing some business trip.”
Bua stopped as she asked, “Which town did he go to?”
“I don’t know, you’re his sister and you guys live in the same house, how could you not know?” Phawat asked.
“Thanks for telling me, I’ll be gone now,” Bua said as she quickly walked back into the elevator.
Phawat stared at her as he thought, “Sila has such a strange sister.”
In the parking lot Bua walked out of the elevator as she saw Nat.
“What are you still doing here Ms. Spider?” Nat asked glaring at Bua.
“I can come and go as I wish, but a person likes you it’s too late,” Bua said as she walked pass Nat.
“Too late should be use to you, not me,” Nat said as she turned around and Bua stopped. She walked behind Bua as she came closer and said, “Sila will be mine and I’ll never give him back to you or anyone else.”
Bua quickly turned around as she blurted, “Talk about love. I and Sila are more in love than you and him. He only liked you because there was no one else for him.”
Nat quickly slapped and yelled, “I only came back because of Sila. I won’t give him easily to you or anyone else. Sila loves me, he even said so.”
Bua stated, “You call that love. Sila grew up with me, even though he never said he loves me but he protected me and he cared for me. I wonder now who has more love!”
Nat pushed Bua down as she slapped Bua and yelled, “I will never let you win me.”
The two were still fighting as Alice started walking out from her car heading towards them. She heard the shouting and the slapping and beating as she looked ahead and saw both Bua and Nat. She quickly hid behind a big pole as she listens to the two conversations.
Bua quickly grabbed her purse and hit Nat off of her as she got on top of Nat and slap Nat right back and pulled her hair as she shouted, “You think you’ll win me. I could do it to Dao and Aleecha; I can also do it to you too.” She slapped Nat as she grabbed Nat’s head and tried to slam it on the ground.
Alice was stocked as she heard about the death of Aleecha; it had to do with Bua too. Alice quickly took out her phone as she pressed record and recorded Bua and Nat’s conversation as a video clip.
Nat quickly slammed her own head into Bua causing the two to stop for a few seconds. Nat quickly got up and grabbed Bua’s head as she slammed Bua’s head into the big pole. Bua stepped on Nat’s foot as she turned around and slap Nat again as Nat fell down. Bua walked up to Nat as she said, “I don’t want to waste my time on a worthless person like you. If you don’t want to die like Dao and Aleecha, you better keep out of my way.”
Nat quickly got up as she replied, “You are a killer. I will expose you to the police and lock you up before you can even reach Sila.”
“You have no evidences to lock me up. Anyone who died was because of Sila not me,” Bua stated.

(At Pattaya)

Sila arrived as he checked into his hotel and walked out into the beach and sat down upon the sand. He thought about all ladies that he had love and had loved him. Each an every one of them added up equals to eight ladies that had interfered in his life. He thought about everyone of them, starting from Peung to Bua to Mina to Nat to Alice to Nee to Aleecha to Dao. It gave him headaches as he thought to himself, “If only Su-Nita was here with me, she’ll know what to do.” Sila thought about Su-Nita now, not including her with the other eight.
“Sila,” a voice familiar to Su-Nita’s called him.
He thought, “I must miss her so much that I started to hear things.” He shook his head as he thought about her again.
“Sila,” the voice called again as it sounded closer now.
Sila quietly whisper to himself, “Stupid head, stop playing jokes with me.”
“Sila,” the voice called as if it sounded like it was behind him now.
Sila quickly took a glance behind him as he saw Su-Nita standing there smiling back at him. He looked at her as a smile drew across his face as he quickly ran and hugged her tightly as he said, “I knew you could be the only one.”

2 B Continue Chapter 25..

What will happen when Sila confesses to Sunita?