Glass Stained With Pain (COMPLETED)

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Chapter 31: Sila’s Misunderstanding

(At Hoi Han the next day)

Su-Nita and Alice were filming the last bit of the commercial then they join in with breakfast. Sila looked at Su-Nita as she kept her distances away from him. They ate breakfast that morning as they set off to explore the ocean shoreline.
“Good morning everyone,” Win said, “Since I’ll be your tour guide today let me asked all of you to grab a partner.”
“Why do you have to grab a partner?” Alice asked.
“Because we’ll be exploring the shoreline doing some diving, and I know some of us don’t know how to swim, so let’s all grab a partner,” Win stated.
Phawat grabbed Nee as Alice grabbed Vie. Sila couldn’t grab anyone because Nat was holding on to him the whole time. Bua didn’t have anyone else; it was either Sek, Mike, Pakorn or Win. So she decided to walk over to Pakorn.
“Since you have no one I’ll be your partner,” Bua stated.
“Sorry Bua, but I already have a partner,” Pakorn replied, “you can go and asked Mike.”
Bua looked as she saw Peung standing next to Pakorn.
“It’s okay Pakorn I can go with Mike,” Peung said.
As Peung was about to walk away Pakorn grabbed her hand and added, “Its okay, I want to be your partner for today.”
Bua rolled her eyes as she walked away.
Win didn’t want to be with Bua so he asked Su-Nita.
“Wanna be my partner for today?” Win asked.
“Sure,” Su-Nita replied, “but I don’t feel like going diving.”
“It’s okay, we can just watch everyone, I don’t want to too,” Win replied.
Su-Nita nodded.
Win announced, “So who doesn’t have a partner yet, please raise your hand.”
Sek, Mike and Bua raised their hand.
“Since it’s an odd number then you three will be partners,” Win stated.
Bua glared at him as he said, “Come on everyone let’s get on the boat.”
They boarded the yacht as it sailed into the sea. It stopped about one fourth of the way as they planned to do their diving.
“Okay, here’s the place, whoever doesn’t want to dive can stay up here with me,” Win stated.
“Why aren’t you diving?” Nee asked.
“My partner and I want to stay up here, so you guys can enjoy for us,” Win replied.
“I don’t feel like diving too,” Sila stated.
“So do I,” Bua added as everyone looked at her.
“Sila, let’s go diving I want to dive,” Nat begged.
“You can go with the others,” Sila stated.
“Okay everyone, since Su-Nita, Sila, Bua and I don’t want to dive we’ll stay up here, so Sek can you help guide Nat?” Win asked.
“Sure,” Sek replied.
“I’ll just join them then,” Mike added.
Everyone jumped into the water as professional divers guided them underneath. Win and Su-Nita walked inside and sat on the bow as they chatted while Sila stares at them from outside.
“What are you looking at?” Bua asked Sila.
Sila turns to find Bua behind him as he walked away.
“Su-Nita and Win are getting along pretty well these few days,” Bua added, “aren’t you afraid she might have fallen in love with him already?”
Sila ignored her as she continued on, “If you decides to love me Sila, I will never leave your side or hurt you like what Su-Nita is doing right now.”
“How many times do I have to tell you Bua,” Sila stated, “don’t put Su-Nita’s name into this kind of stuff and don’t drag her into your problems.”
He walked angrily away as Bua stared at Su-Nita and Win laughing to each other. She stared constantly at them as something evil came up, she whispered, “Since you don’t want to dive, I’ll help you in then.”
Su-Nita and Win were giggling as Sila walked over to them and sat down beside them.
“Sila, why aren’t you diving with Nat?” Su-Nita asked.
Sila ignored her.
“Win do you want something to drink?” Su-Nita asked.
“I’ll go get it,” Win insisted.
“It’s okay, I’ll get it for us,” Su-Nita replied as she rose up and walked to Sila, “Do you want something to drink?”
“I’ll pass,” Sila replied.
“Okay then,” Su-Nita stated as she walked away leaving Sila and Win ignoring each other.

(In the kitchen of the yacht)

Su-Nita grabbed a couple cans of sodas as she ran back out finding Bua standing there in front of the door. She walked up as she asked, “Do you need something Bua?”
“Can you help me a little over here please?” Bua asked.
“Sure,” Su-Nita replied following Bua.
She followed Bua to the outside of the yacht as she asked, “So what do you need help with?”
Bua turned around and stated, “Listen carefully; I want you to end with Sila as soon as possible.”
Su-Nita looked at her confusingly, “Sila and I are just friends.”
“Stop acting your little innocence’s to me,” Bua stated, “I know you only want Sila to yourself.”
“Bua, what are you talking about?” Su-Nita asked.
Bua took out a knife and pointed it at Su-Nita, “I want to know what is in you that make Sila so in love with you. You got nothing compared to me.”
“Sila has his own heart, I don’t control it,” Su-Nita replied.
“I hate you for who you are,” Bua asked angrily.
“Sila is Sila, no one owns his heart but him,” Su-Nita stated.
“That is not important, what is important is my love for Sila,” Bua blurted.
“Bua, you can’t use your love to control someone,” Su-Nita stated, “that is not loved.”
“I control my feelings,” Bua stated, “I’m not like you who lives in a fairy tale hoping for that dream of yours to come true, I’m not like you who only wishes for a prince to always be there for me.”
“Fantasy is a dream that every child have in their childhood if you’re strong enough like you said then shouldn’t you be living in the reality that is existing today,” Su-Nita blurted.
Bua glared at her, “What do you mean?!”
“Fantasy is a dream of every girl, but reality is the truth that you would have to face and make it come true,” Su-Nita added.
“I hate you!” Bua yelled, “Don’t think that sweetness of yours can win Sila over.”
Bua moved the knife closer to Su-Nita pushing her closer the side of the yacht.
“Bua, calm yourself down,” Su-Nita stated, “I know you don’t want to do this.”
“I know what I’m doing and I know that in the end I will get Sila,” Bua stated, “I’ve done it to Dao and Aleecha, it’ll be easier to do it to you too.”
Su-Nita stared at her constantly not believing what she just heard.

(Back to Sila and Win)

The two didn’t spoke a word to each other at all. Win couldn’t take the quietness any longer as he asked, “I wonder why Su-Nita is taking so long.”
Sila looked away. Win stopped as he remembered that Bua was on the yacht too and he hasn’t seen her for quit a while now.
“Bua…” Win whispered as Sila heard and rose up stopping Win. Win looked at Sila as Sila ignored him. He wanted to leave, but Sila was in the way.

(Back to Su-Nita and Bua)

Bua sway the knife at Su-Nita as she dunk under and moved to the other corner. She backed further away as she uttered, “Sila, please help me.”
Bua quickly looked behind her as Su-Nita grabbed the knife. They fought over the knife as Su-Nita quickly step on Bua’s foot and Bua pulled the knife away cutting Su-Nita’s hand as she tipped over the yacht and into the water.
“Aaaaahhhh….” Bua screamed as she splashed into the water.
While inside, Win and Sila heard her as they quickly ran out to see what had happened. Sila noticed Su-Nita as he ran over and asked, “Are you okay?”
“Help me…P’Sila…help me,” Bua called faking her drown in the water.
“Bua…” Sila called as he jumped in to help her.
Win quickly rushed to Su-Nita as he noticed her hand, “Are you okay?”
“I’m fine,” Su-Nita replied as she pulled her hand away from Win and walked inside to the yacht.
Win helped Bua up to the side of the yacht as Sila climbed up.
“Bua, what happened?” Sila asked.
Bua quickly hugged him as she cried to Sila, “P’Sila, I asked Su-Nita nicely about how much she loves you, but she…she…she told me to keep away from you and then she…she…pushed me into the water.”
Win looked at her as he could see the fakeness in her eyes.
“Come I’ll help you inside,” Sila insisted as he helped her inside the yacht.

(After a few minutes)

Bua faked some cough as she sniffed and cried to Sila.
“P’Sila…Su-Nita, Su-Nita…I never knew she hated me this much,” Bua cried.
“Don’t worry Bua,” Sila said, “you’ll be fine.”
“I’m scared of her P’Sila, I’m scared she might hurt me again,” Bua cried, “I only love you, and I never meant to hurt her at all.”
“I won’t let anyone hurt you,” Sila said, “now don’t worry.”

(Outside the yacht)

Su-Nita stood there as the others returned.
“Did you guys have fun?” Su-Nita asked.
“Yup, we had fun,” Mike replied, “how about you?”
“The same,” Su-Nita replied.
Win walked out as he stated, “Since everyone is on the yacht now, let’s all head back to the shore.”
“Okay,” they replied as Win walked over to Su-Nita, “is your hand better now?”
Su-Nita nodded as Sila shouted from behind, “What do you think you were doing?”
Su-Nita rose up and looked at him, “Sila, what do you mean?”
“Even though you hate Bua, you shouldn’t have done this to her,” Sila stated.
Everyone looked at them as they were about to head back in.
“What are you talking about Sila?” Pakorn asked.
Sila ignored them as he kept yelling at Su-Nita.
“Even if you hate Bua this much, you shouldn’t have pushed her into the water,” Sila stated loudly.
“What?!” Sek asked as he walked over, “what did you just say?”
“You’re so innocent that everyone will be your back up,” Sila added.
“Sila, you need to get your mind straight,” Win stated.
“I wonder who needs to get their mind straighten,” Sila replied.
Bua walked out as she quickly grabbed Sila, “P’Sila, don’t do this right now.”
“Bua, I have to settle it right now,” Sila stated as he looks to Su-Nita who have Win and Sek in front of her.
“I want you to apologize to Bua right now,” Sila stated.
Su-Nita looks at him as her eyes watered with tears. Sila knew within himself, but yet he wanted to settle something for once.
“I asked you to apologize to Bua right now,” Sila uttered.
Nat quickly walked over as she joined in with Sila, “don’t you hear, are you deaf or something, Sila told you to apologize.”
Su-Nita looked constantly at him as he looks at her too.
“I told you to apologize to Bua know,” Sila shouted rising up his hand as he stopped.
Nat and Bua glared at Sila, the two wanted him to hit Su-Nita.
“Let me do it,” Nat insisted as she slapped Su-Nita in front of everyone, “apologize right now.”
Su-Nita turned her head back as she slapped Nat.
“Why you little…” Nat was stopped by Mike and Vie.
“I will not apologize if I didn’t do anything wrong,” Su-Nita stated with drops of tears, “and I won’t let anyone like you slap me without a reason too.”
Sila stared at her painfully as she left off through them. He was about to follow as Nat and Bua pulled him back.
All his friends, pals and employees looked at him as they shook their heads and walked in after Su-Nita.
“P’Sila, just ignore it,” Bua said, “They’ll soon understand too.”
“Let go,” Sila shouted as he pulled his hand away from the two and left.
“I will pay back for this,” Nat said.
“Just keep your lips zip,” Bua stated.
Nat glared at her.

(That Evening)

There was some barbequing going on as Sila was drinking heavily. Su-Nita ignored him as she sat quietly alone on the shoreline. Sila stared at her as he continued drinking. Pakorn pulled away the can as he stated, “Dude, if you’re angry find another way to settled this out, drinking won’t help a bit at all.”
Sila pulled away the can as he replied, “Don’t bother me.”
Pakorn shook his head as he back away.
Win walked over to Su-Nita and sat down beside her as he grabbed her hand.
“I know you didn’t mean to hurt Bua,” Win said.
Su-Nita pulled away her hand as she rose up and walked off to her room. Sila noticed her as he rose up and followed behind.
Everyone didn’t notice the two of them were gone as they continued doing what they were doing.

Su-Nita was about to enter her room as Sila asked irritatingly, “You must be truly happy aren’t you?”
Su-Nita turns around and replied, “Let’s talk about this when you’re not drunk.”
“Drunk, who said I’m drunk,” Sila replied walking up to her as he grabbed her hand and pulled it.
“Let go Sila, its hurts,” Su-Nita stated.
“Oh and when Win holds it, it doesn’t huh,” Sila replied angrily.
“What has gotten in to you?” Su-Nita asked trying to break loses her hand.
“How special are you to Win?” Sila asked angrily.
“What do you mean?” Su-Nita asked.
“How special are you to Win?” Sila asked again, “or do you want me to ask, how close you are to him behind my back?”
Su-Nita slapped Sila as she stated, “If you don’t understand me, then I guess it was a mistake for me to have trusted you to care for my heart.”
Su-Nita turned around as Sila grabbed her hand and she turned back around.
“Then let me show you how much I care,” Sila stated as he pulled her and kissed her.
Su-Nita hit his chest, but still she was too weak to break lose, then she stopped as a few tears dropped from her eyes. Sila releases her as she pushed him away and ran off as she bumped into Win.
“Su-Nita…” Win noted as she looked at him then ran off.
Win quickly ran after her as Sila stared from afar in guilt. He rushed back into his room as Bua stood there waiting for him.
“I saw everything,” Bua replied.
Sila ignored her as he walked passed her.
“Win seems to care a lot for her lately, P’Sila, aren’t you afraid that Win might have fallen in love with Su-Nita too,” Bua added.
“Can you shut up already?” Sila shouted as he opened the door to his room.
“Let me ask something,” Bua asked, “have Su-Nita ever told you that she loved you.”
Sila stopped, as he turned around.
“Then I guess it means she doesn’t truly loves you,” Bua added.
Sila entered his room as he slammed the door. Bua smiled wickedly outside as she laughed, “Everything is going along perfectly, the only thing next to do is make sure P’Sila sees Win and Su-Nita closer than they will ever be.”
Bua laughed again as she turned around and Win was standing there in front of her.
“I thought you ran after Su-Nita,” Bua stated.
“You thought wrong,” Win added, “I know you’re up to no good.”
Bua glared at him.
“Keep this to your mind, if you plan to do anything stupid to Su-Nita here, such as locking her up in a bathroom or trying to push her into the water,” Win stated, “remember if you hurt her one time, I’ll double that pain back on to you, if you hurt her twice, I triple that pain.”
“What do you mean Win?” Bua asked, “I didn’t mean any harm to her at all.”
“Don’t think I don’t know, the things you have done will come back for you,” Win stated as he walked away.
“The thing I’ve done will come back for me,” Bua whispered, “the bathroom??? It can’t be, Alice she must’ve told Win.”
Bua stared angrily back at Win as she rushed back into her room and thought about it again and again as she said to herself, “Bua you are nice, you are nice, Sila loves you, he does…he does.”

(At the Shoreline)

Su-Nita sat there on the sand crying as Win walked up to her.
“Can I join you?” Win asked.
Su-Nita quickly wiped her tears as she replied, “sure.”
“Were you crying?” Win asked.
Su-Nita shook her head.
“I’m sorry if I had cause problems between you and Sila,” Win apologizes.
“Don’t blame yourself,” Su-Nita replied.
“You have to be careful,” Win stated.
“Thanks,” Su-Nita replied.
“To tell the truth, I’m truly worried about you,” Win replied, “I’m scared Mr. Wattapol just might hurt you like he has done to your fa…family.”
“Don’t worry Win,” Su-Nita replied, “he can never do anything to me.”
“But just be careful,” Win added.
“Thanks,” Su-Nita thanked him as she sneezed.
“Bless you,” Win said.
“Thanks,” Su-Nita replied.
“Let’s go in, it’s late now,” Win said, “the wind is cold too, and you might get sick.”
Su-Nita nodded.

2 B CONTINUE CHAPTER 32

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Awe...Win is caring so much for Su-Nita :D Sila, urgh...so mad at him!

Can't wait for more! Finally there's updates! :D

Wowoo!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Chapter 32: A Secret Soon 2 Reveal

(The Next Day)

The filming was done as everyone left off to the shore again, while a little surprised showed up for them. Sila and Mr. Chisuknok were talking about the commercial as Mr. Wattapol and Mr. Numwit showed up.
“Hello, Mr. Chisuknok,” Mr. Wattapol said as he walked up to him.
“Hello,” Mr. Chisuknok greeted back.
“This hotel is as grand as it can be,” Mr. Wattapol commented.
“Thanks for coming,” Mr. Chisuknok said.
“Ay, I see, Mr. Sila Chaisuwan, himself is here too,” Mr. Wattapol stated, “well hello, Sila.”
Sila nodded in a way of greeting him.
“Excuse us Sila,” Mr. Chisuknok said, “we have a meeting to get done.”
Mr. Chisuknok left as Mr. Numwit followed him while Mr. Wattapol asked, “I heard you haven’t been doing so well lately?”
“You’re no different from what people had told me,” Sila stated.
“I know boy, I know,” Mr. Wattapol said, “you seem to be having a lot of fun here, so how many ladies did you bring this time?”
“Is that a problem to you?” Sila asked.
“No…no…not at all,” Mr. Wattapol stated as he saw Sila looking out to the shore where Su-Nita and his other friends were at.
Mr. Wattapol said, “Su-Nita is such a beautiful young lady, and I’ve also heard she’s the one that you like too.”
“Su-Nita has nothing to do with this,” Sila stated.
“Who said she doesn’t?” Mr. Wattapol stated.
Sila quickly grabbed Mr. Wattapol’s shirt as he said, “If you touch a piece of Su-Nita’s hair, I’ll never leave you alone.”
“Calm down Sila,” Mr. Wattapol said, “this is only the beginning of everything.”
“The beginning of what?” Sila stated.
“The beginning of our game,” Mr. Wattapol said as he pulled his shirt away.
“Sir, Mr. Chisuknok is waiting for you,” Mr. Numwit said.
Mr. Wattapol turns to Sila and said, “I have no time to play with you right now, I’ll see you later.”
Mr. Wattapol left as Sila looked back to the shore where he saw his friends and Su-Nita still playing around happily as fear starts to roam in.

(At Lunch time)

Su-Nita kept her distance away from Sila and everyone else as she sat quietly not joining in with lunch. Nat looked at them as she smiled happily to herself along with Bua too. Nat looked to Su-Nita as she insisted, “Su-Nita, why don’t you join us?”
“It’s okay; I’m not that hungry too,” Su-Nita replied.
“Come on, join us,” Bua added.
“If she doesn’t want to eat then it’s just up to her,” Sila said, “come on let’s just all continue we still have other things to do.”
Sila continued eating as Nat was feeding him trying to make Su-Nita jealous, but she wasn’t even looking at them one bit.
Su-Nita then turned around as she saw Sila smile happily to Nat and feeding Nat too as she rose up, “sorry guys, I don’t have the appetite to eat today.”
“Are you sure you’re not hungry?” Nee asked.
Su-Nita nodded, “I’ll be outside getting some fresh air, inside here is too stuffy.”
Su-Nita walked out as she bumped into Mr. Wattapol.
“Sorry sir,” she apologizes.
“It’s not a problem at all,” Mr. Wattapol replied, “you’re Su-Nita aren’t you?”
Su-Nita nodded.
“Nice to meet you,” Mr. Wattapol said taking out his hand.
Su-Nita shook it as she added, “Nice to see you here too.”
“Why are you inside having lunch?” Mr. Wattapol asked as his phone started ringing, “sorry I have to take this call.”
Mr. Wattapol left as Su-Nita walked away.

(At the Shore)

Su-Nita walked along the shoreline as she gazed at the end of the ocean.
“What are you looking at?” Win asked walking up to her.
“Have you ever imagined what it’s like to be at the end of the world?” Su-Nita asked.
“There’s never an end to the world,” Win replied.
“If there is a beginning there will always be an end,” Su-Nita replied, “do you see that end of the ocean over there Win?”
Win looked out as Su-Nita added, “I’ve always wanted to know how it would feel like to be standing there looking back at the land. I want to know how far this distance is, it’ll probably help to solve some of my thoughts.”
Win gazed to the end of the ocean as he turns to look at Su-Nita. She closed her eyes as she smelled in the scent of the ocean. Win stared at her constantly as Sila was staring at them from the shore.
“Win can you smell this scent, it’s very refreshing,” Su-Nita said, “Soon enough it will occupy my whole heart and take out my thoughts.”
Win smiled as he turns back out into the shore.
“Sometimes I feel as if the world had stopped turning,” she said as Win turns towards her and she fainted.
Sila stared constantly.
“Su-Nita…Su-Nita,” Win called holding her in his arms, he quickly placed his hand on her head as he whispered, “she has a fever.”
Win quickly carried her back to the shore as Sila stared angrily and followed. Win carried Su-Nita into her room as he covered her with the blanket. He walked out of her room as someone punched him in the face. Win looked up to find Sila. Sila quickly grabbed him by the shirt and hold up his fist at Win, “If you plan on doing something to Su-Nita, you better think about it twice.”
Win pulled away as he replied, “She has a fever and I don’t hurt people like Su-Nita.”
“Fever…” Sila whispered as he was about to enter the room and Win blocked him.
“Let her rest first,” Win said.
Sila broken through him as he entered into Su-Nita’s room. He walked up to her bed as he placed his hand on her head and then held on to her hand.
“I told you she was sick,” Win added.
Sila let go of Su-Nita’s hand as he dashed out of the room.
Win shook his head as he left to fetch the bowl of water.

(At the parking of the hotel)

Nat noticed Sila running to his car as she called out, “Sila where are you going?”
Sila ignored her as he got in and drove off.
“Sila…Sila…where are you going?” Nat called running up as Sila was far off, “where is that Sila going?”

(In the kitchen of the hotel)

“Give me a bowl of warm water,” Win requested.
“Okay sir,” the servant replied as he handed Win the bowl of water.
Win left back to Su-Nita’s room as he bumped into Alice.
“Where are you going with that bowl?” Alice asked.
“Su-Nita’s down with a fever,” Win replied.
“What?” Alice stated.
“She’s sick,” Win replied as he continued on walking.
Alice followed behind him into Su-Nita’s room.
“Here, let me do it,” Alice added taking the towel and wiping Su-Nita with it, “how did she get a fever, she was fine this morning.”
“I don’t know too,” Win replied, “she seemed stressed out these few days.”
Alice placed the towel back in the bowl as she added, “Watch Su-Nita, I have to go somewhere.”
Win nodded as Alice walked off.
“Sila…Sila…Sila…” Alice complained as she walked off, “are you going to hurt Su-Nita now, even after you know that Bua and Nat are bad people.”
Alice turned the corner as she bumped into Sila.
“Sorry Alice,” Sila apologizes.
“Hey, do you know that Su-Nita is down with a fever?” Alice asked.
Sila nodded his head.
“Sila, I’ve told you many times that Bua is a bad person how can you still trust her that Su-Nita purposely pushed her into the water, that Bua is a lair,” Alice stated.
“Alice this is not the discussion right now,” Sila replied.
“I’m just trying to help you,” Alice added.
“Boss,” Nee said, “Mr. Chisuknok wants to see you.”
Sila turns around as he replied, “Ok I’ll come.”
He turned back to Alice as he grabbed her hand and handed the bag of medicine to her, “Take these to Su-Nita.”
Sila left off with Nee as Alice stood there confusingly leaving back to Su-Nita’s room.

(In Mr. Chisuknok’s office)

Mr. Wattapol and Mr. Chisuknok were sitting there as Sila and Nee walked in.
“Sir, I heard you need to talk with me,” Sila asked.
“Sit down,” Mr. Chisuknok insisted.
Sila sat down as Mr. Wattapol added, “I’ve been talking with Mr. Chisuknok and he agreed on helping me to expand my business.”
“But Sir, you agreed with me already,” Sila stated.
“I’m sorry Sila, but Mr. Wattapol’s plan is very strong indeed, I can’t refuse such great offers,” Mr. Chisuknok added.
Sila angrily rose up, “Plans…what plans?”
“My plan to make Grand Hotel a bigger and better place to be,” Mr. Wattapol stated, “I’m one of the biggest sponsors.”
Sila rose up, “Then I guess our deal was thrown off.”
“Sila, I will still make the deal with you, but as of right now I’m loaning my half to Mr. Wattapol,” Mr. Chisuknok stated.
“Its fine Sir,” Sila stated, “business is business, which side has the better offer that side is always good to lean on.”
“I’m glad you understand,” Mr. Chisuknok said.
“If there is nothing else I have to go,” Sila said.
Sila left the office angrily as Nee followed behind him, “Boss, I have a feeling Mr. Wattapol isn’t here to do good.”
“It’s doesn’t matter anymore,” Sila replied.
“I have a feeling Mr. Wattapol might only want Mr. Chisuknok to fall in debt like he has done in the past to other people,” Nee stated.
Sila stopped, “what did you just said?”
“You know Mr. Wattapol had his company because Mr. Suntida was in debt, what if the same thing is going on right now?”
Sila looked at Nee as he thought about it then continued on walking to his room. Sila entered his room as he thought quickly to himself, “Uncle was in debt, that’s why Wattapol took over his company, but how come none of us knew it until Wattapol already took over everything.”
Sila kept thinking to himself.

(In Su-Nita’s room)

Su-Nita woke a little as Alice and Win helped her.
“How are you feeling now?” Win asked.
“I’m okay, just have some headache,” Su-Nita replied.
“Here take these medicines,” Alice said handing Su-Nita the pills.
Su-Nita took it as she replied, “Thanks.”
“It’s okay,” Alice said, “you should rest first.”
Su-Nita nodded as she lay back down and fell asleep again.

(That evening)

Su-Nita woke up as Mike was sitting there on the sofa watching her. He quickly walked over to help her.
“Are you feeling better now?” Mike asked.
“Much better,” Su-Nita replied, “where’s Alice and Win?”
“They left for dinner,” Mike replied.
“Why aren’t you eating?” Su-Nita asked.
“I was still waiting for you,” Mike said.
Su-Nita smiled, “You must’ve waited pretty long.”
“No, I barely sat there for a few minutes only,” Mike said.
“Well thanks for worrying about me,” Su-Nita thanked him.
“I’ll wait outside for you,” Mike said, “hurry because I’m hungry.”
Su-Nita nodded.

(In the dinning room)

The dining buffet was sat out as everyone got their food. Sila was right behind Su-Nita.
“I heard you had a fever,” Sila asked, “how are you feeling now?”
“Much better,” Su-Nita replied.
“Win probably watched you until you woke huh,” Sila jested.
“Win actually had a heart and worries about people, he’s not like you,” Su-Nita replied.
“What do you mean?” Sila asked angrily.
“Win…he stood beside me and even got me medicine,” Su-Nita replied.
“Medicine???” Sila whispered.
Su-Nita sneered at him then walked off with her plate of food.
Sila was about to follow her as Nat stopped him.
“Sila, where are you going?” Nat asked, “Come let’s sit here.”
Sila sat down as he looked at Su-Nita walked over to Win and sitting down next to him.
“Have the headaches eased yet?” Win asked.
Su-Nita nodded, “Thanks for the medicine.”
“What medicine?” Win asked.
“The medicine you bought for me,” Su-Nita replied.
“Oh those weren’t mines, those were Sila’s,” Win replied.
“Sila bought those???” Su-Nita asked.
Win nodded.
She slammed her head on the table as she looked at Sila who was ignoring her, “oh god.”
Win touched her hand and said, “don’t worry, he’ll understand.”
Su-Nita looked up as she continued eating.
Sila looked at them from afar as he rose up, “Nat want to go somewhere with me?”
“Where?” Nat asked.
“Just come,” Sila said as he walked off with Nat following him.
Bua glared as she saw Sila leaving with Nat.

(10:00 PM)

Su-Nita was sleeping as she couldn’t fall asleep. She rose up, “Sila must’ve misunderstood now, I have to go and apologize to him.”
Su-Nita got up as she thought, “No it’ll make things worst.” She stopped as she thought again.

(In the parking lot)

Nat parked Sila’s car as she walked out and opened the door to get Sila.
“Sila come on it’s late,” Nat said pulling Sila out.
“Don’t hold me,” Sila said pushing her off him.
“You’re drunk, let me help you,” Nat insisted.
“I’m fine,” Sila shouted as she walked crookedly to his room.
“Sila…”Nat called chasing after him.
Nat helped him as they walked to Sila’s room where Bua was waiting for them.
“Where did you guys go?” Bua asked angrily.
“Can’t you see,” Nat replied.
“I’ll take it from here,” Bua said taking Sila away.
“Hey…” Nat stated.
“You work for me,” Bua noted as she dragged Sila in leaving Nat standing there.
Bua helped Sila to the bed as she helped take off his shoes.
“Get away,” Sila stated moving away his foot.
Bua quickly rose up as she shouted to him, “P’Sila what is wrong with you?”
“I don’t need you, I don’t need any of you,” Sila shouted drunkenly.
Bua glared at him as she looked away then something came to her mind. She bends down to Sila as she whispered in his ear, “Sila I love you, and I’ll make you mine.”

While Su-Nita was walking down the hall to Sila’s room saying to herself, “I have to apologize so it won’t worsen the problems, I have too.” She turned to Sila’s door as she was about to knock on it. She stopped and said again, “Yes, this will help to lessen our problems.” She nodded her head as she knocked on the door. Bua heard the knock as she complained, “Who’s here this late?”
She walked up to the door and peeked through the little hole and saw Su-Nita outside. She turned around and smiled, “Perfect timing.”
Bua quickly messed up her hair as she pulled down her sleeping gown a little. She walked back to Sila as she unbuttons his shirt and covered him with the blanket. She dripped some water into her eye as she walked to the door. Su-Nita was still standing outside knocking as she called, “Sila…are you in there?”
The door slightly opened as Su-Nita looked to find Bua standing in front of her almost half undressed with watery eyes. While Sila awoken a little and asked, “Who’s there?”
Bua quickly ran out and passed Su-Nita as Su-Nita stood in shock. Sila looked and saw that the door was opened; he walked up finding Su-Nita standing there.
“Su-Nita…” Sila whispered, “what are you still doing up for?”
Su-Nita slapped him as she yelled, “you are not a man.”
Su-Nita ran off as Sila quickly woke out of his drunkenness.
“Su-Nita…” Sila called chasing her.
Su-Nita kept running until Sila caught up to her and asked, “What is wrong and why are you crying?”
Su-Nita pulled away her hand, “Did you know what you just did?”
“Did what, what did I do?” Sila asked.
“You…you…” Su-Nita couldn’t say it.
“Su-Nita I’m sorry,” Sila said, “I’m sorry to whatever I did that made you upset.”
“Sila please leave me alone for now,” Su-Nita blurted in tears, “I hate you.”
Sila pulled away from her as he stared at her while she continued, “From now on you and I will have to go our separate ways.”
Su-Nita walked off from Sila as he turned around to look at her and a slight tear dropped. Bua laughed and smiled from afar. Su-Nita walked into her room and cried her eyes out that night.

(The Next Day)

The groups were packed and ready to leave back to town as Sila ignored everyone. Nat held on to him as he ignored her too. Pakorn and the others didn’t know what else to do, but got back into their cars.
“Where’s Su-Nita and Sek?” Alice asked.
“They left early this morning,” Mike said.
“Why?” Nee asked.
“I heard her mom’s not feeling well,” Mike replied.
“Okay since everyone is here let’s all leave then,” Sila said, “Bua do you need a ride?”
Bua nodded.
“You can come with me,” Sila replied as he got in his car with Nat and Bua and drove off.
“What’s wrong with him?” Vie asked.
“Who knows,” Phawat added, “come on let’s go.”
They all got in their cars as they left too.

(That Night)

Sila dropped Bua off at her condo as he left. Bua watched until his car was gone and whispered, “Sila now that you and Su-Nita have ended, I’ll make sure there is only me in your heart and I’ll never let you go to Su-Nita again.”

(In Su-Nita’s room)

She looked at the pair of glass slipper as she placed it back in her drobe and closed it as she thought to herself, “Sila I’m sorry, but this is for our own good.”
While outside Sila was there looking at her window thinking to himself, “I don’t believe that this is really the end of us.” He looked back at her window as he drove off.

A week went by too, Sila and Su-Nita still kept their distances apart. They hardly talked a word with each other nor did they even meet up too. Sek left off to Chaingmai and there was no one to comfort Su-Nita.

(One morning)

Sila was sitting in his office as Nee knocked on his door.
“Come in,” Sila called.
Nee walked in as she handed Sila a letter.
“What is it?” Sila asked.
“I don’t know sir,” Nee replied.
“Thanks, you can go back to work now,” Sila said.
Nee left back as Sila opened up the paper and read it.
“What’s this?” Sila thought as he read through the paper and phoned the number at the bottom of it.
“Hello, this is Mr. Sila Chaisuwan, I’m just calling regarding this letter about Mr. Suntida’s will,” Sila asked.
“Hello Sir, I’m so glad you called,” the voice said.
“What is the meaning of this letter?” Sila asked.
“Before you ask anymore question, let me introduce myself first, I’m the lawyer in charge of Mr. Suntida’s finance and wealth,” the lawyer replied, “since you’re the person he trusted the most I would like to meet up with you as soon as possible.”

(At a Private restaurant)

Sila walked into the restaurant as the lawyer greeted him.
“Nice to meet you sir, you are Sila right?” the lawyer asked, “I’m Chai Leksusah, the lawyer you called and the one in charge of Mr. Suntida’s case.”
Sila nodded.
“Have a seat sir we have a lot of things to discuss about,” the lawyer said.
Sila sat down as the lawyer took out his papers and viewed it with Sila explaining every little detail to him. Sila looked over the papers as the lawyer took out a recorder and said, “This is the message he left for you and his family.”
The lawyer played the recorder as the message went on, “Chai, please take note of this. I know I don’t have much longer to live, so everything in my life I want to give it to my daughter Su-Nita. On her 24th birthday I want you to pass this message on to her and tell her I do love her very much and she will always be my sweet daughter, the only sunshine in both me and my wife’s life. When it comes to the right time, they’ll understand everything. Also, please pass this message to Sila. He is the only one I find suited to care for my daughter for the rest of her life. Please message Sila and meet up with him and give him my message, he will understand everything.”
“Yes, sir,” Leksusah said.
“I fear it’s not only the sickness that will kill me, but the deadly venoms that, that sickness possessed.”
The lawyer turned off the recorder as Sila asked him, “Can you explain this to me one more time?”
The lawyer nodded, “I’ve researched the debt for years, Mr. Wattapol borrowed the money from Mr. Suntida and couldn’t repay it back, he lost everything but Mr. Suntida insisted and helped him accomplished it. He placed his name in the debt of Mr. Wattapol’s place; Mr. Wattapol then took that offering and made it into a debt saying Mr. Suntida owes him money instead.”
“How could this have happen?” Sila stated.
“But the good thing is that Wattapol is working his everyday life for Su-Nita’s living only, none of the things he has done will be his,” Leksusah added.
“What do you mean?” Sila asked.
“Wattapol made Mrs. Suntida signed off the company giving everything to him in repay for the debt, but in reality no such debt existed and Mrs. Suntida has no name under the company,” Leksusah said, “Su-Nita has everything to herself, she never signed off the paper so Wattapol gets nothing.”
“That’s good then,” Sila replied.
“But there is something that still troubles me,” Leksusah added.
“If there is anything I can do I will help,” Sila said.
“I know you can, you’re the only person Mr. Suntida believes can accomplish this,” Leksusah said.
“What is it then?” Sila asked.
“You have to protect Su-Nita, her life is the key to Mr. Wattapol’s wealth in the future,” Leksusah said, “if Mr. Wattapol gets Su-Nita’s signature or gets a hold of her, he can turned everything upside down again and even if we have evidence this time we will not be able to stop him.”
“I’ll do all that I can,” Sila said, “I know that Wattapol won’t leave her alone until everything truly becomes his…but wait does he knows Su-Nita is the owner of everything.”
“He probably hasn’t known it yet, but he has people everywhere,” Leksusah replied.
“I’ll take care of Su-Nita,” Sila replied.
“All you have to do know is make sure Su-Nita doesn’t agree to do anything for Wattapol,” Leksusah replied.
Sila nodded.

(At Wattapol’s Office)

Mr. Wattapol, Bua and Mr. Numwit were talking about their next plan.
“How well is the plan coming along?” Mr. Wattapol asked.
“Perfectly,” Bua replied, “Su-Nita and Sila are arguing and they had broken up already.”
“I see…it was easy to break up those two,” Mr. Wattapol replied, “your next job is to make Sila fall for you, this will cause more pain to Su-Nita even more.”
“That is easier than peeling bananas,” Bua replied, “what else do you want me to do?”
Mr. Wattapol looks at her as he smiled and added, “It also seemed as if you recruited another person into our plan.”
“How did you know?” Bua asked.
“I have people everywhere,” Mr. Wattapol stated.
“Then I’ll tell you why,” Bua utter, “If I do it, Sila will hate me so I’ll have to have someone else do it for me.”
“I see, two minds do think alike,” Mr. Wattapol stated.
“We’ve been working on this, but I haven’t seen you done anything,” Bua said.
“I’m working on my own,” Mr. Wattapol stated, “not only is Su-Nita and Sila the target, but their whole family and friends too.”
Bua looked at Mr. Wattapol as she asked, “What do you mean by that?”
“I will spare Sila’s life for you, but I want everyone that he loves around him dead,” Mr. Wattapol noted.
“That was not what our plan was about,” Bua stated as she rose up.
“I play by my own rules,” Mr. Wattapol said then he grabbed Bua by the neck and whispered, “if you dear to betray me I’ll make sure you die without a grave.”
Mr. Wattapol releases Bua.
“You can kill anyone else as long as you don’t harm Sila and my parents,” Bua uttered.
“I won’t harm them, I only want their will,” Mr. Wattapol stated.
Bua stared at him as she began to worry.

2 B CONTINUE CHAPTER 33

jeeja

Urgh....I hate Bua in this chapter soooooooooo much!
Win is so nice! Like SUPER nice!
OMG the TRUTH has been revealed, dang Wattapol is a bad man!
But yet, my Sila & Sunita are suffering again and again.

Wow, can't for more!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Chapter 33: The Truth is Revealed

(At Hoi Han)

“You agreed to collaborate with Mr. Wattapol?” Win asked.
“Yes son, he promised to help expand my hotel site,” Mr. Chisuknok replied.
“Dad you can’t trust a person like Mr. Wattapol, he…he can’t be trusted,” Win stated.
“What do you mean son?” Mr. Chisuknok asked.
“Dad listen to me,” Win said, “I am your son I don’t want you to fall for someone else’s tricks.”
“Can you explain it to me clearly?” Mr. Chisuknok asked.
Win thought in his head, “Dad, I don’t want anything to happen to you like it did to Su-Nita’s father.”
“Son just explains it to me, I’ll understand it,” Mr. Chisuknok replied.
“You’ll understand it one day dad,” Win said, “but for now just listen to me and do as I say.”
Mr. Chisuknok stared at his son then smiled and replied, “For the heir of this hotel I’ll agree to discontinue this collaboration.”
“Thanks dad,” Win replied.
Mr. Chisuknok nodded as he patted Win on the shoulder, “when it’s the right time, I want you to explain everything to me.”
Win nodded then said, “Dad I’ll be leaving back to Bangkok tomorrow.”
“Why?” Mr. Chisuknok asked.
“I have some unfinished things to do,” Win replied.

(The Next Day)

Su-Nita opened the gate as she walked out to the taxi, but a hand grabbed her and pulled her back.
“Sila,” Su-Nita said.
Sila closed the door to the taxi as he waved for the driver to go. The driver left as Su-Nita pulled her hand away.
“What do you want Sila?” Su-Nita asked.
“I need to talk to you,” Sila replied.
“We have nothing else to talk about,” she added as she turned away.
“I’m worried about you,” Sila stated, “I don’t understand the reason why you are mad at me, but about you and Win, I have forgotten it already.”
Su-Nita looks at him as she added, “But I can’t forgive you for what you have done to Bua.”
Sila stared at her, “What do you mean?”
“Sila, it will be best now if you go and care for Bua,” Su-Nita insisted, “she’s the one who deserves your love and caring, I shouldn’t have been involved in your life in the first place.”
Sila grabbed her arms, “What do you mean? Tell me, why are you forcing me to go and love Bua and care for her, you know I love you not Bua!”
Su-Nita smiled at him as she pulled his hand away, “Sila, let’s be friends again so no one will feel pain, so no one will get hurt, so no one will be blamed for our doing.”
“Tell me that you don’t love me,” Sila blurted, “so I can move on, so I can go and take care of Bua like your heart desire.”
Su-Nita’s eyes began to water with tears.
“I will leave you forever if you answered it to me, have you ever loved me?” Sila asked.
Su-Nita turned around as her tears dripped, and she replied, “Love you, if I did I would have told you long ago.”
“Thanks for the answer Su-Nita,” Sila said, “finally in the end, I knew it was me along who was the glass that you stained pain along it.”
Sila walked off as Su-Nita turned around and cried, “Sila, I’m sorry, but our love is only a threat to others, so it would be better off if we end it here before our heart will suffer more than we can handle.”
Sila got in his car as he hit his wheel and a slight tear fell as he whispered, “Even if you don’t love me, it doesn’t mean that I have stopped loving you. You’re the pain that keeps healing within the glass heart of mine; I will never give up loving you.”

(At Sila’s Workplace)

Nee jumped to Phawat as he walked out of the elevator, “I got tickets for us to watch the movie tonight.”
“I’m sorry Nee, I don’t know if I can make it tonight,” Phawat replied.
“Its fine,” Nee replied.
Phawat looked at her expression as he started to giggle.
“Hey you don’t need to tease me,” Nee stated.
“I was only joking with you,” Phawat said, “For the person I love I will do anything for her.”
Nee’s cheek blushed as she slapped Phawat slightly and ran off.
Phawat smiled at Nee.
Nee walked back to her desk as she found someone standing in front of the boss’s office.
“Excuse me do you need something?” Nee asked.
Bua turned around as she asked, “Where is Sila?”
Nee glared as she replied, “Sila isn’t here.”
“Then where is he?” Bua asked.
“He went out for lunch,” Nee replied.
“Where exactly did he go too?” Bua asked.
“Bua, how am I supposed to know where boss went too,” Nee replied.
“If you don’t know you shouldn’t be his assistant,” Bua stated.
“If you have nothing to do please leave, you’re disturbing the workers here,” Nee noted.
Bua bumped pass her shoulder then left angrily.
Nee turned around and looked at her then left back to do her work.

(At Wattpol’s Office)

The assistant knocked on his door.
“Sir, Lawyer Kirt wants to meet you.”
“Tell him to come in,” Mr. Wattapol said.
The assistant left back out as Kirt walked in.
“Hello Kirt, long time we haven’t met, how have you been doing?” they shook hands.
“I’ve got bad news sir,” Kirt replied as he handed Mr. Wattapol some files.
Mr. Wattapol grabbed the file and took it out of the envelope as he looked at the contracted paper that Mr. Suntida made.
“This can’t be true,” Mr. Wattapol shouted as he threw the files to the ground, “after all these years this can’t just happen.”
“What is wrong Sir?” Mr. Numwit asked.
“I’ve worked all my life and in the end, everything still falls to their hands,” Mr. Wattapol stated.
Mr. Numwit grabbed the files as he looked at it.
“Su-Nita to be the owner of the company in less than a month,” Mr. Numwit read the lines then he looked at the envelope, “sir, what are we going to do now?”
Mr. Wattapol glared angrily as he whispered, “What else can we do?”

(After Lunch)

Sila was back in his office as Nee knocked on his door.
“Boss, Win is here to see you,” Nee said, “He said it’s very important.”
“Important?” Sila whispered.
Nee nodded, “He’s in the meeting room.”
“Okay,” Sila replied as he entered the meeting room and found Win in there.
Sila sat down as he asked, “What are you doing here?”
“I want to talk with you about Bua,” Win stated.
“Bua? Why?” Sila asked.
Win took out the diary as he handed it to Sila, “This diary is Dao’s.”
Sila looked at it not talking much noticed as he asked, “You came today to give me Dao’s diary?”
“It’s just not a plain diary about Dao’s secret, it’s a diary filled with all her father’s doing and Bua too,” Win noted.
“How did you get Dao’s diary?” Sila asked.
“From Bua,” Win replied.
“If Dao wrote about Bua in her diary, why would she give this to you so you can find out about her?” Sila asked.
“Bua thought she threw it away, but I took it from her,” Win replied, “before you ask anything else, you should look into this diary, Su-Nita’s father’s death was not only an accident, it was planned out.”
Sila looked with shocked at Win as he scans the diary.

(Many minutes later)

“I barely understood why Aleecha decided to break off the engagement that day and why Su-Nita was locked up in the bathroom,” Sila noted, “but I can’t believe Bua had done this much.”
“Sometime when you look into her you can see the sweet and innocent angel who is afraid of getting hurt, but now that side can never be seen anymore,” Win replied.
“I’m sorry I doubted you at first,” Sila apologize.
“What do you think we should do right now to help out Su-Nita?” Win asked.
“Don’t worry, I have everything under my control,” Sila stated.

(At Bua’s condo)

Bua threw her purse across the room as she sat angrily on her sofa. Her cell phone started to ring as she answered it.
“What do you want?” Bua asked angrily.
“Where’s the money you promised me?” Nat asked.
“I don’t have time to talk right now,” Bua stated.
“I’ll tell Sila if you can’t give me the money,” Nat shouted.
“I’ll give it to you by this weekend,” Bua replied.
“If you don’t, I’ll expose this to Sila,” Nat stated.
Bua turned off her phone as she walked over and grabbed her purse and looked at her checking book.
“No money left, what should I do?” Bua thought then her phone started ringing again.
“Hello! What do you want?!” Bua shouted.
“Is there something wrong Bua?” Sila asked.
“Sorry P’Sila,” Bua apologize.”
“It’s okay,” Sila said, “if you have time can we have lunch together tomorrow.”
“Sure, anything can do,” Bua replied happily.
“I’ll be waiting for you then,” Sila replied.
Bua hanged up as she shouted, “Yes! I knew in the end I would win Sila! Ha-ha!

(That Night)

Su-Nita was in her room looking out at the moon as her phone started to ring. She picks it up and answered it without noticing who it was.
“Hello,” Su-Nita answered.
“Hello Su-Nita, this is Mr. Wattapol,” Mr. Wattapol noted, “I have something I want to talk with you about.”
“I’m not sure if I’ll have time,” Su-Nita replied.
“It’s about your father,” Mr. Wattapol stated.

(At Bua’s Condo)

There was a knock on her door as she went to open it. She was shocked that the person at the door was no other than Sila himself.
“P’Sila, what are you doing here?” Bua asked.
“I told you lunch, but…”
“You don’t have to explain,” Bua stated.
“I’ll wait outside in my car for you,” Sila said.
Bua nodded as she closed the door and whispered, “Hmm, finally in the end, I have won.”

(At the restaurant)

In a private room of the restaurant Mr. Wattapol, Mr. Numwit and a lawyer waited for Su-Nita. Su-Nita entered the room as she saw the three of them.
“What do you want to talk with me about?” Su-Nita asked.
“I want you to know about your father’s debt,” Mr. Wattapol noted as he looked to the fake lawyer who had helped him for many years.
“Miss Suntida, since now that you are old enough there is something we think that you should know,” the lawyer said, “Here he handed her some files.”
“Why do you give me old papers that have already been signed?” Su-Nita asked.
“Though your mother was willing to give up the house and the company, but still the debt your father owes is still too much to be paid up with that,” the lawyer noted.
Su-Nita looked at them as she thought to herself, “Mr. Wattapol must have something to do with my father’s debt, and I can’t fall for their tricks.”
She looked up at him and asked, “How much is left to be paid up?”
“Just a few more millions then you’re through, but there is one way where you don’t have to pay up for this full amount,” the lawyer said.
“How?” Su-Nita asked.
“Just sign your name under your mother’s name and everything will be settle,” Mr. Wattapol added.
Su-Nita stared at him and thought, “He wants my signature so much I can’t give in easily.”
“Why do I have to sign too?” Su-Nita asked.
“Because you’re Mr. Suntida’s daughter, you’re going to sign to say that you’re willing to pay up the debt that is still left unhandled,” the lawyer noted.
“How about I just pay up that few millions right now?” Su-Nita asked.
“Oh no sweetie, that is too much for you to pay up,” Mr. Wattapol said.
“It’s two million that you still owe to us,” Mr. Numwit added.
“I can pay that up,” Su-Nita said, “two million isn’t too much of what I already have.”
“Do you want to talk nicely or do you want us to force you to sign this?” Mr. Wattapol stated.
Su-Nita rose up and replied, “I came today was because I wanted to know about my father, not the debt that had ended years ago when my mother and I gave up the house and everything else.”
Mr. Wattapol slammed the table, “You dare to go against me!”
“I have nothing against you,” Su-Nita said, “if there isn’t nothing else you have to say, and then I’m sorry I have to go.”
Mr. Numwit blocked her as Mr. Wattapol said, “let her go.”
Su-Nita left outside as she took a deep breath and walked out.
“Sir, what are we going to do next?” Mr. Numwit asked.
“You, lawyer, go and get me the original contract that Mr. Suntida wrote.”

Outside the restaurant Su-Nita waited for a cab, but instead Win parked in front of her.
“Win,” Su-Nita said.
“Do you need a ride?” Win asked.

(Minutes later in Win’s Car)

“When did you come back?” Su-Nita asked.
“Just yesterday” Win replied as he looked at Su-Nita who looked out the window, “is there something wrong?”
“No,” Su-Nita replied.
“How come you look so down?” Win asked.
“Just got some stuff stuck to my mind,” Su-Nita replied.
Win looked at her wondering what Mr. Wattapol talked with her about.
“How about we get some lunch?” Win asked.
Su-Nita nodded.

(At another restaurant)

Sila and Bua walked in as Sila pulled in a seat for her and she sat down as he sat down too.
“P’Sila, how come you act so different today?” Bua asked.
“There is no one now that is more important to me than you Bua,” Sila stated, “I realized all this time, I have been lied by many people and the only person who will always be willing to stand and care for me was you.”
Bua’s eyes widen with tears.
“Bua, I want to thank you for not betraying the love you have for me, I feel it’s my duty now to take care of the person who truly deserves my heart. I’m sorry Bua, that I have hurt you many times.”
“No P’Sila, it’s my fault, if only I could be more patient then it would never turn out like this,” Bua replied as her tears dripped.
Sila walked over and wiped her tears as he said, “Bua, lets start over from the beginning again. Let me be the one to love and care for you.”
“P’Sila,” Bua uttered as she hugged him.
“Bua, please forgive me,” Sila lied.
Bua nodded as she hugged Sila, not realizing his reaction.
Minutes later, Su-Nita and Win arrived at the same restaurant Bua and Sila went too. Win opened the door for Su-Nita as she walked in and saw Sila and Bua eating together.
“Why did you stop for?” Win asked.
“Oh, nothing,” Su-Nita replied.
“Hello sir,” a waiter greeted them.
“Table for two please,” Win stated.
“Wait Win,” Su-Nita pulled him, “let’s go to the park instead?”
“Why?” Win asked.
“It’s more peaceful there,” Su-Nita added.
Win nodded as they left back out as Sila glanced at the door and thought in his mind, “Sunshine, you’ll understand what I’m doing one day.”

(At Mr. Wattapol’s office)

“Chisuknok want to discontinue our contract,” Mr. Wattapol shouted.
“Yes sir, he said there was a better offer,” Mr. Numwit replied.
“Sila, he must have done it,” Mr. Wattapol stated.
“What are you going to do next sir?” Mr. Numwit asked.
“I will not wait any longer,” Mr. Wattapol stated, “I don’t care if I can’t kill that Sila and get his will, but as long as I can have this company to myself then that’s all I want.”
“So what are you going to do?” Mr. Numwit asked.
Mr. Wattapol smiled wickedly.

(At the Park)

“Here,” Win handed her a boba.
“Thanks Win,” Su-Nita replied.
Win sat down as he asked, “Is there something on your mind? If there’s any, you can always tell me.”
“There’s nothing,” Su-Nita replied.
“Then why are you keeping your distance from Sila?” Win asked.
Su-Nita turned to him.
“It’s okay, you can tell me what’s on your mind,” Win said.
Su-Nita took a slip of the boba as she said, “You probably think I’m trying to keep my distances from Sila, but the truth is, I want him to learn to become strong and not let his heart believed that life and love is easy to accomplish.”
“If only I could have someone who understands me like that then I wouldn’t be like this today,” Win added.
“But you understands me, and I understand you,” Su-Nita noted.
Win turned to her as he stared at her beautiful smile that quickly cleared his whole mind about the loneness he’d had. Win smiled back to her as he thought, “I can understand now why Sila’s only sunshine can be you, Su-Nita.”
“What are you thinking about?” Su-Nita asked.
“Su-Nita,” Win stated, “I think I’ve fallen in love with you.”
Su-Nita’s eyes widen with shock.

2 B CONTINUE CHAPTER 34

jeeja

Woohoo! Go Sunita, she's a strong gurl! :D Plus, very smart too.
Urgh, Mr. Wattapol n Vill r a pain in the but2ties.
lol, can't wait 4 more. I have a fear it's gonna end soon! T_T T_T

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^You're Welcome!!!

u know what these day, Pearl is really fast with the FF. I will update the next chapter ASAP and I heard she said that the FF is going to end soon. So Glad that she's back on track, LOL...

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Chapter 34: Final Decisions

That night Su-Nita came home and thought about what Win told her.
“If one day, Sila hurts you and you have on one else, I am willing to be there as your friend to help cheer you up…”
“I can’t think about that right now,” Su-Nita thought, “what’s more important is why Mr. Wattapol wants my signature and decided to call me after all these years.”
She was still thinking as he phone beeped. She picked it up and looked at it as she saw a text message from Sek. She read it.
“Sorry, I left off without telling you, but take care of yourself.”
She smiled as she replied back, “Thanks P’Sek.”

(A few days passed by)

“Nee, here are the files I want you to complete by tomorrow,” Sila said.
Nee grabbed the files as she asked, “Are you leaving already boss?”
Sila nodded, “are you going to leave too.”
“Yup, I’m just waiting for Phawat,” Nee replied.
Phawat walked up and asked, “Are you ready?”
“Almost done,” Nee replied.
“Where are you two going?” Sila asked.
“You don’t need to know,” Phawat replied.
“I’m done, let’s go then,” Nee insisted, “bye boss.”
Sila looked as Nee and Phawat left.

(At Lawyer Leksusah’s office)

“Hello,” he answered his phone.
“Hello Chai, this is Sila,” Sila stated, “I have a diary here that holds the truth about Mr. Suntida’s death.”
“Really,” Chai exclaimed, “Keep it safe, I’m coming right now to get it. We will have to expose Mr. Wattapol’s secret before he finds out.”
Chai hung up as he left out of his office and the fake lawyer Mr. Wattapol hired walked in. He looked through the files Chai had as the door quickly opened and police and securities surrounded him.
“You can’t escape now!”
The police and securities hand cuffed him as they took him away.
The Chai left to meet up with Sila.

(At Bua’s condo)

Bua walked back and forth as she complained, “Sila…Sila, why aren’t you answering me at all!”
Then her phone quickly ringed.
“Hello, Sila,” Bua said.
“Where’s my money?” Nat asked, “I need it now or I’ll tell Sila.”
Bua gave a wicked smile, “I’ll meet you later tonight.”

(At Sila’s office)

Chai and Sila chatted as Sila took out the diary.
“This diary belonged to Mr. Wattapol’s daughter Daoderm,” Sila stated, “inside of it, she wrote about how her father became who he is right now.”
“That is good evidence then,” the lawyer stated.
“But this diary is still being searched by the police ever since Dao’s death,” Sila stated.
“Don’t worry, after I examined this diary, I’ll report to the police as soon as possible,” Chai stated.
Sila nodded, “I’ll make sure Su-Nita is safe.”

(12:00 Midnight at a creek)

Bua parked her car as she walked out.
“Finally you’re here,” Nat stated, “I’ve been waiting forever.”
Bua smirked.
“Well, where’s the money?” Nat asked.
“You won’t be getting any money,” Bua stated as she pulled out a gun and shot it Nat.
Nat fell down on the ground as she whispered, “You evil bitch! I won’t let you live peacefully.”
“Good Bye Nat,” Bua laughed as she gave in a few more shots then realized she killed another person. “What have I done, what have I done!” “Ahhhhhhhhh…” She ran back to her car and drove off.
She reached her condo as she walked in and hid herself under the blanket shouting, “I’m nice, Sila loves me, I’m nice, I haven’t killed anyone…Sila loves me because I’m nice, yes, I’m nice!”

(The Next Day)

Sila and his family were having breakfast as the news was on: “Yesterday at 12:00 midnight, a young lady by the name of “Nat Dwight” was killed off the creek of the country side. The police are still investigating who was the killer. We will be back with news later.”
“Sila,” Mrs. Chaisuwan said, “Nat, does this have to do with anything that involves you.”
Sila’s eyes widen as he thought, “Who could’ve killed Nat?”

(At Wattapol’s office)

He laughed at the news of Nat’s death, “Another woman dead due to loving Sila.”
“Sir, we haven’t even started yet, but why is she dead already?” Mr. Numwit asked.
“That’s good, another person out of our way, plus who else could have killed her, but Bua,” Mr. Wattapol stated.
“Bua?” Mr. Numwit thought.
“I told you love can misguide people’s minds.”
“Why did Bua kill her?”
“Let’s find out for ourselves. I have a plan that will drive Bua crazy until the day she dies.”

(At Bua’s Condo)

There was a knock on her door as she was afraid to open it. She walked up to it and asked, “Who is there?”
“Bua, it’s me Sila,” Sila said.
“Sila…P’Sila,” Bua uttered as she opened the door and quickly hugged him.
“What’s wrong Bua?” Sila asked.
“I’m scared P’Sila, I heard that Nat died,” Bua stated, “she hates me; I’m scared the police might think I did it.”
“Don’t worry Bua, they won’t suspect it’s you, you haven’t done anything wrong,” Sila stated.
“But I’m scared,” Bua hugged him tighter.
“Don’t worry, Bua, I’ll protect you,” Sila said.
Bua’s phone started to ring as Sila releases her.
“Sorry P’Sila,” Bua said as she picked up her phone.
“I know that you killed Nat!” Mr. Wattapol stated.
“What do you want?!” Bua shouted loudly as Sila looked at her.
She turned to Sila then calms herself down, “I’m sorry, but you’ve got the wrong phone number.”
“I don’t want to play games anymore, this is the last time that I will give you this chance,” Mr. Wattapol stated.
“I’m sorry, but you’ve dialed the wrong number,” Bua stated as she hung up.
“Who was that?” Sila asked.
“I don’t even know,” Bua replied, “I’m hungry now, let’s go and find something to eat.”
Bua dragged Sila out leaving her phone on the sofa.

(Back to Mr. Wattapol)

“Bua…Bua…Bua,” Mr. Wattapol sighed, “this game will not end until you die just like my daughter!”
Mr. Numwit quickly entered into his office and stated, “Sir, the lawyer has been locked up for illegal doing, what are we going to do now?”
“What the HELL!”
“Sir, I fear, we don’t have much time left,” Mr. Numwit stated.
“This game hasn’t end.”
“What are we going to do next?”
“I am putting my life on this bet; it’s either I live or those kids.”

(The Next day at a restaurant)

The group met up to enjoy some lunch as a conversation went on.
“Nee, why hasn’t, Sila been around at his office?” Phawat asked.
“That’s true,” Alice added, “do you know what he’s up to?”
Nee shook her head.
“Sila’s ex-girlfriend just died, I think he’s still worried,” Vie added.
“Sila doesn’t care about Nat, but he and Su-Nita has been distance for a while now,” Pakorn noted.
“Plus Win has been courting Su-Nita often too,” Vie said.
“That is weird,” Peung stated, “don’t you guys think it’s very weird. Nat just died, Sila is courting Bua and Win is courting Su-Nita. Don’t you guys think Bua and Win is up to something?”
“Maybe not Win, but Bua surely is up to no good,” Alice stated.
“I just hope Sila knows what he’s doing right now,” Nee said.
“Hey, let’s be quiet, here comes them,” Mike noted.
They looked as they saw Sila and Bua.
“So it is true,” Alice said.
Sila walked Bua over to the table.
“Wow, you guys are all here,” Sila stated.
They ignored him.
“What’s wrong?” Sila asked.
“Come join us,” Pakorn insisted.
They all stared at Pakorn.
“Sorry, there’s no seats left,” Alice noted, “it’s full, you two will have to go sit else where.”
“Sila,” Bua pulled him away, “how can your employee talk to me like that.”
“Hey, this is lunch not work, I don’t have to follow anyone’s rules,” Alice stated.
“Sila…” Bua boasted.
Sila nodded at her.
“Alice,” apologize to her.
Alice laughed, “You want me to apologize to her. You must be crazy!” She looked to Vie, “Vie, let’s go, I just lost my appetite when the rotten fish walked in.”
Alice walked out as Vie rose up, “Excuse me.” He left after Alice.
Peung rose up as she said, “Sorry, it’s work time, I have to go back.”
“Let me send you back,” Pakorn insisted.
Peung and Pakorn left as Nee and Phawat stared at each other.
“So I guess it’s just us then,” Phawat said.
Nee’s cell phone started ringing as she answered it.
“Hello, okay, you can’t find the file, okay I’m coming right now,” Nee said. She looked to Sila, “Sorry boss, I have to go, Yong couldn’t find the files.”
Nee left as Phawat rose up.
“Are you going to leave too?” Sila asked.
“Um, I drove us here, so I will need to drive us back,” Phawat stated as he left.
Sila looked away angrily as Bua apologize, “I’m sorry, it’s my fault all your friends don’t want to talk to you anymore.”
“No, it’s not because of you,” Sila stated patting her shoulder.

(At Su-Nita’ house)

Her doorbell ringed as she walked out to open it.
“Hello, are you Ms. Su-Nita?” Chai asked.
Su-Nita nodded.
“I’m Chai Leksusah, your father’s lawyer.”
“Chai,” Su-Nita thought, “well, come in.”
Chai walked into their house as he sat his suit case on the table.
“Mom, that is Chai,” Su-Nita said.
“Chai,” Ms. Suntida noted.
“Hello Madame, long times no see,” Chai stated.
“Oh, how have you been?” Ms. Suntida asked.
“I came today because I have a truth to tell you and a lie to expose,” Chai said.
They stared at him.

(At Mr. Wattapol’s house)

The police barged into his house as they searched it. Mrs. Wattapol walked out and shouted, “What are you guys doing in my house for?”
“We have a warrant to search your house,” the chief stated.
“You have no right, I will sue you for this,” Mrs. Wattapol stated.
“Where is your husband?” the chief asked.
“He’s out of town doing some business,” Mrs. Wattapol stated.
“When did he leave?”
“Just this morning,” she replied.
The chief quickly phoned his head quarters, “Mr. Wattapol left town, tell the highway patrols to keep and eye out for him.”
“Tell me, what is this all about,” she screamed.

(Back at Su-Nita’s house)

Tears rumbled in both their eyes as the lawyer stopped the recorder.
“Now you know the truth,” the lawyer stated, “you are still the owner to everything that has always been yours.”
“Thanks for all your help,” Ms. Suntida said.
“It’s my job Madame,” the lawyer stated.
“Now I understand why Mr. Wattapol wanted me to sign that debt,” Su-Nita noted.
“What sweetie?” Ms. Suntida asked.
“Don’t worry mom, I didn’t signed it. I knew there must have been something,” Su-Nita replied.
“That is very smart of you to not fall for his tricks,” Chai stated as his phone started ringing.
“Hello, what Mr. Wattapol ran off,” Chai rose up, “Okay, don’t worry, I’ll take the two along with me.”
He hung up as Ms. Suntida asked, “Is there something wrong?”
“Madame, you and Su-Nita will have to come with me. Mr. Wattapol had run off, you and Su-Nita are endanger,” Chai stated, “grab a few change of clothes and let’s go.”
Su-Nita quickly ran up stairs as she grabbed the glass slippers Sila gave her and ran back down into the car as the lawyer drove off.
After a few minutes of their departure, a few gangs arrived. They searched the house and messed it up as Su-Nita and her mother were nowhere in sight. They quickly phoned their boss, “Sir, they are gone.”

(In Chai’s car)

“Chai, other than the police and you, who else knows of this too?” Su-Nita asked.
“The only other person is Mr. Sila Chaisuwan,” Chai replied.
“Sila,” Su-Nita began to worry.
“Don’t worry about him,” Chai added, “Nothing can hurt Sila, and he knows what he’s doing.”
Su-Nita reached into her bag as she pulled out the glass slipper and looked at it.

(A Win’s Condo)

Win saw the news about Mr. Wattapol gone missing as he began to worry.
“Oh no, Su-Nita,” Win thought, “Sila.”
Win quickly took out his phone.

(At Chai’s house)

“You two will be safe here, I have securities everywhere.”
“Thanks Chai,” Ms. Suntida said.
Su-Nita looked at the glass slipper as she kept thinking about Sila.

(At Bua’s condo)

Bua walked in happily as she turned on the lights and saw Mr. Wattapol, Mr. Numwit and some other weird people in her condo.
“What are you guys doing here for?” Bua asked.
A guy twisted her arm and threw her on the ground as Mr. Wattapol rose up to her. He gave her a big slapped in the face as he stated, “You bitch! You dare betrayed me, I’m going to kill that Sila for sure and I will kill you too.”
“Please don’t kill Sila, he loves me now and I love him too,” Bua plead, I’ll do anything you want me to as long as you don’t hurt Sila.”
“You think Sila loves you, that Sila only loves Su-Nita,” Mr. Wattapol stated.
Bua rose up and protested, “No, Sila loves me. He told me so!”
“Sila only used you so he could find out the truth that you and I were behind all of this!” Mr. Wattapol stated.
“No, that’s not true,” Bua shouted.
“You stupid bitch, you’ll live the rest of your life under his lies if you believed he ever loved you,” Mr. Wattapol stated.
“No, I’ll prove it to you that Sila loves me,” Bua stated.
Mr. Wattapol slapped her again as he added, “Okay, I’ll wait to see how much that Sila loves you.”
Bua ran to the door as the guys blocked her.
“Let him go,” Mr. Wattapol stated, “but if you tell anyone I’m here, you’ll die.”
The guy unblocked her as she stumbled out the door.
“Sir, what are we going to do next?”
“Follow her.”

(At the Chaisuwan’s House)

Sila drove into the parking lot as he walked out. The maid closed the gate. Sila walked to the door as Win was there.
“Win, what are you doing here?” Sila asked.
“Sila, I went to Su-Nita’s house and everything is messed up, I’m not sure where she’s at,” Win stated.
While Bua arrived outside the gate and spotted Win and Sila talking, she listened to their conversation.
“You don’t have to worry; Su-Nita is safe with the lawyer.”
“As long as she’s safe, but what are you going to do about Bua?”
Bua listened in carefully.
“Let’s go inside and talk, outside is not safe.”
Sila and Win walked inside as Bua glared wickedly through the gate.
“Sila, how dare you lie to me? How dare you play games with the love I have for you? I’ll make sure Su-Nita and you never have a happy ending!”
Bua left back to her condo.
Bua walked back in with a face as if she had killed someone.
“So, just like I’ve told you huh,” Mr. Wattapol noted, “so do you agreed to come work with me now and finish this job.”
“Anything as along as I can separate the two of them forever!” Bua stated.

2 B CONTINUE CHAPTER 35 THE FINAL CHAPTER!

jeeja

This chapter was so scary O_O
OMG! Bua knows now Sila was fake loving her the whole time. urgh she becoming more of n *itch >_<
Gosh, already gonna b the final chapter...oh i'm gonna miss GSWP sooooooo much...my Sila n Sunita pairing. T_T

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for this chapter...I just hope Sila & Su-Nita have a few more sweet scene together before it end.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Chapter 35: Happily Ever After

(At Peung’s Flower shop)

“Come again,” Peung told the costumers as they left.
“Peung…Peung,” a worker called.
“What is it?”
“There is someone outside; they said they wanted to talk to you.”
“Who is it?” Peung asked.
“I don’t know.”
Peung walked outside as Bua stood there.
“Oh Bua, it’s just you,” Peung sighed, “what did you want to tell me?”
Bua smirked, “You’ll know.”
“What…” Peung couldn’t finish as a cloth covered her mouth and she was unconscious.

(At Chai’s house)

“Su-Nita, you stay home and don’t go anywhere, I’m leaving with Chai,” Ms. Suntida said, “There are some things that needs clarification.”
Su-Nita nodded.

(At Sila’s office)

“Nee, it’s lunch time,” Phawat stated as he walked over to her desk.
“Okay, you wait down stairs for me,” Nee said, “I just need to put away the files then I’ll come down.”
“Okay,” Phawat said as he walked away as an assistant approached him.
“Phawat, can you come help me?”
“Sure.”
Nee placed the files away as she left to the parking lot. She walked over to Phawat’s car as she saw that he wasn’t there.
“Hmm, where is he?” Nee said as she looked around and a cloth covered her mouth as she fell unconscious. They stuffed her in their car and left as Phawat walked out from the elevator to his car and saw Nee’s purse.
“Nee…” Phawat picks up the purse, “Nee…!”

(In Vie’s car)

“I’m so glad Mr. Wattapol is getting locked up,” Alice stated.
“He deserved it,” Vie noted.
“But the person who truly deserves it should be Bua,” Alice stated.
“Her time will come too,” Vie replied.
Alice looked into the street and saw someone, “Vie look out!”
Vie turned his wheel to the side as he parked his car. The two walked out to the dude who was lying on the ground.
“I’m sorry sir, are you alright…?” Vie was knocked to the ground by some other man.
“Vie…Vie…” Alice called as she looked at them, “who are you guys and what do you want?”
“Take her,” one man said.
“Let me go!” Alice yelled.
The dude punched her in the stomach as they took her away and left Vie there.

(At Chai’s house)

Su-Nita walked into the kitchen as she saw a maid dead on the ground. She backed away as a pair of hands grabbed her waist and covered her mouth and dragged her into the car. She tried to break through as they stuffed her into the car and drove out to the gate. Sila approached the gate as he caught a glance of Su-Nita in there car.
“Su-Nita!” Sila chased after them.
Su-Nita tried to break threw from the people as they drove faster and faster. Sila decided to take a short cut and caught in front of them as they drove their car to the side. Sila quickly got out as he ran to the car as the driver opened the door. Sila kicked it back as he open the passenger’s door and pulled out Su-Nita and kicked the other guy.
“Hurry.” Sila pulled her hand as the two got in his car.
Sila drove off as the man chased after them.
They zoomed along the freeway as they approached some police. The gangs spotted the police as u-turned back and Sila crossed through.

(At the Park)

Su-Nita cried as she hugged him.
“Thank you Sila for saving my life.”
“I will never let them harm you,” Sila stated as he wiped her tears, “don’t cry my sunshine, when you cry it makes me worried so much.”
“I don’t know what I could’ve done if you didn’t come.”
“Su-Nita,” Sila hugged her tightly as his phone started ringing.
Su-Nita pulled away from him as he answered his phone, “Hello.”
“Sila, this is Phawat,” Phawat stated, “Nee, Peung, and Alice are missing!”
“What?”
“Vie is in the hospital, and the three girls are missing.”
“How could they be? And what happened to Vie?”
“Vie got smack in the head and Alice was taken away, Nee disappeared during lunch and Peung is also nowhere to be found.”
“I’ll contact the police as soon as possible.”
Sila hung up as Su-Nita asked, “Sila is there something wrong?”
“Vie is in the hospital and Nee, Alice and Peung are missing.”
“What, they are missing?”
Sila’s phoned ringed again as he answered it.
“Hello.”
“Hello Sila,” Mr. Wattapol said.
“You saved Su-Nita in time, but you couldn’t save the other three.”
“You…you kidnapped them!”
“I only give you until sundown tomorrow to bring Su-Nita and 50 million to me. If you don’t I’ll kill all three of them including Bua too.”
“Hey…hey…” Mr. Wattapol hung up already.
“Mr. Wattapol caught them?” Su-Nita asked.
Sila nodded.
“It’s all my fault; I’ll go so they can be released.”
“No Su-Nita, I can’t let you go like this.”
“No Sila, I have to go. If I don’t go then Nee, Alice and Peung will die because of me.”
Sila hugged her, “I won’t let you go alone even if we have to face death, let’s face it together.”

(At an old unoccupied company)

Mr. Wattapol walked over to Alice, Nee and Peung who were tied to the pole.
“If Sila doesn’t bring Su-Nita and the amount of money I want by tomorrow, then all you will die!”
“I will kill all of you even if he does,” Bua shouted, “Sila can only be mine, I will never let him to you three or Su-Nita!”
“Isn’t it a pain to be in love with Sila,” Mr. Wattapol smirked.

(At the Chaisuwan’s house)

Everyone was there having a meeting.
“Mr. Wattapol has caught Alice, Nee and Peung,” Sila proclaimed.
“That evil monster, I can’t hold my temper any longer for him,” Phawat stated as he rose up.
“Phawat,” Pakorn stopped him, “I know you’re worried about Nee, but we can’t do anything right now. Calm yourself down; let’s think of a plan first.”
“Sila, what do you think we should do?” Vie asked.
“Mr. Wattapol only wants me,” Su-Nita said, “So I’ll go tomorrow, so he’ll release them.”
“You can’t go alone,” Win interrupted, “he’ll hurt you.”
“This is all my fault, I’ll have to solve it,” Su-Nita stated.
“Who said it’s only yours, this is also my fault too,” Sila stated, “if you go I’ll have to go too.”
“You can’t go!”
“I can’t let you go alone. I have to come along too.”
“No Sila!”
“Stop it you two,” Pakorn shouted, “Arguing won’t help us out.”
“Now let’s think of what to do first,” Phawat stated.

That night Su-Nita and her mother stayed at the Chaisuwan’s house. Su-Nita couldn’t fall asleep as she walked to the window and held tightly to the glass slipper, and thought, “Sila, I can’t let you go die for me.” She walked back to the bed as she laid down looking out into the night sky.

The sunrise high tomorrow as the glass slipper sparkle in her eye. She rose up as she saw a letter under it. She quickly opens the letter and read:

“Su-Nita, for your safety, I decided to accomplish this mission on my own. It was my fault Dao had died and Mr. Wattapol had done this to your family. I will solve this by myself, but remember that no matter what happens, you’ll always be my sunshine.”

Su-Nita tears rumbled down as she got dressed and ran down stairs and saw the other guys down there.
“Sila…Sila, he left.”
“Why did he do such a stupid thing?” Win exclaimed.
“What are we going to do now?” Vie asked.
“Follow him,” Pakorn added, “but we have to have back up first.”

(At the old unoccupied company)

Sila arrived outside as he walked to one of the guards.
“Tell your boss, I am here.”
The guards stared at him as one of them left inside to notice Mr. Wattapol.
“Sir, Sila is here.”
“So, he’s here early.”
Mr. Wattapol walked out as Sila was there.
“Well…well, where is Su-Nita?”
“I’m the one you want and here is your money.” Sila showed him the case.
“You didn’t do as planned, so I guess I’ll have to kill those three girls then.”
“If you want money, or signature of wealth, I’m here to give it all to you as long as you return those three to me,” Sila stated.
Mr. Wattapol looked at him and smirked.
“But what I want is not that anymore, I want your life!”
He pointed a gun at Sila.

(In Phawat’s car)

“Can you drive faster?” Vie shouted.
“I’m driving as fast as I can,” Phawat stated.
“How far are we from that old company?” Pakorn asked.
Su-Nita looked around as the traffic was packed, she saw a motorcyclist and quickly open the door and left.
“Su-Nita…” they called. She got on the motorcycle as she told the person to drive off.

(Back to Sila)

The gangs brought out Alice, Nee and Peung.
“Sila,” they called.
“What do you really want? Those three haven’t even done anything to you,” Sila stated.
“Who said they haven’t?” Bua exclaimed as she walked out from behind them.
“Bua, you…you’re working with him too.”
“Of course I am,” Bua stated.
“How could you?” Sila asked shockingly.
“I want you to see when the three of them die for you just like Dao, Aleecha and Nat,” Bua stated as Sila stared at her.
“Sila already knows about this stuff, you don’t need to tell him twice,” Alice stated.
Bua grabbed her by her hair, “I hate you. I’ve always hated you.”
Alice looked at her, “And I hate you too. It was because of you that Dao and Aleecha died and also it was because of you that was why Sila couldn’t have loved Su-Nita in the first place. It was all because of you.”
“Why you little…” Bua was about to hit Alice as Mr. Wattapol shouted, “What did you say Alice? Bua hurt my Dao!”
“How stupid could you have been?” Alice stated, “The person you have always wanted to kill was Bua, she was the one who pushed your Dao off that building that day!”
Mr. Wattapol glared at Bua as he slapped her and pointed the gun to her, “Now it’s my time to take back revenge for Dao.”
Bua laughed as tears rumbled down her eyes. She laughed louder as Sila listened.
“Go ahead and kill me. You all will die too.” Bua revealed the bomb she hid under her top shirt. “You all will die too. Go ahead and shoot me if you want!”

While from the side, Su-Nita arrived and sneaked over to the scene. Mr. Wattapol pointed his gun to Bua as Sila sneaked up behind him and knocked the gun out of his hands with a stick. Bua quickly grabbed the gun.
“Sila!”
Sila whack him in the head as Mr. Wattapol fell unconscious. But Sila felt a gun pointed behind his back as Bua noted, “Don’t think you can escape me now.”
“Bua, what do you think you’re doing?”
“I want to kill everyone, every person that loves you and you love them.”
“Why Bua? Why are you doing this?”
“Because I love you, and if I can’t love you and be with you, then no one else can!”
“Bua, everything you have done I have always known, but because you were my sister I have always tried to look pass it. But I can’t hide the truth anymore, though you have hurt Dao and Aleecha and even Nat, I can forgive you as long as you rethink everything you have done and change yourself,” Sila stated.
Alice, Nee and Peung stared at Bua and Sila as Su-Nita sneaked up behind the wood pile behind them. Alice caught sight of her as she untied Alice. Bua and Sila were busy arguing as they didn’t know that Su-Nita was there. Su-Nita then untied Peung and Nee as they still pretend they were tied.
“Bua, I will forgive if you let Alice, Nee and Peung go.”
“I will never believe you again. You lied that you loved me. You played games with my love; I will not believe you again.”
“Bua, are you crazy, Sila has always loved you as a sister, he has never betrayed you, but it was you who have betrayed him,” Nee noted.
“I don’t care, betrayed or not, I will still kill you all and then I will go and kill Su-Nita. All of you will have to die with me.”
Pakorn, Vie and Phawat arrived along with some police.
Bua heard the sirens as she became scared.
“Why did you bring them?” Bua shouted at Sila.
“Bua, please put the gun down, we can make this all up.”
“No! If Su-Nita doesn’t die, then all of you will.”
“I’m here!” Su-Nita shouted from inside the company. Everyone turns to her.
“Su-Nita,” Sila shouted.
“Su-Nita…” Bua uttered.
“If you want me, come get me!” Su-Nita exclaimed.
Bua quickly left them as she ran after Su-Nita. She shots the gun many times after Su-Nita, but each of them missed her.
“You can run, but you can’t hide!”
Sila quickly ran after them.
Pakorn, Vie and Phawat arrived along with the police. They hand cuffed Mr. Numwit and the other men.
“Where is Sila and Su-Nita?” Pakorn asked.
“Bua is chasing after Su-Nita and Sila is following behind them,” Alice replied.
“Mr. Wattapol, he…” Nee looked to the ground, “he’s gone.”

Su-Nita ran up to the roof of the building as Bua came up there.
“You have nowhere else to run now.”
Su-Nita looked around as she stared back at Bua. Bua smiled wickedly as she pointed the gun to Su-Nita.
“Su-Nita,” Sila shouted as he ran over and pushed her down to the ground as Bua missed.
The bomb on Bua was still ticking as there was only 30 minutes left.
Sila and Su-Nita rose up as Bua pointed the gun back at them. He pointed the gun to Sila and shouted, “If you don’t want to die, leave Sila, I don’t want to hurt you.”
“No,” Sila stated as he stood in front of Su-Nita, “if you want to hurt Su-Nita, you will have to kill me first.”
“Why Sila?” Bua asked, “Why do you love Su-Nita so much? Why? What do I have that can’t compare to her?”
“Because you are my sister,” Sila stated, “and I have always loved you as a sister.”
Bua laughed evilly, “Sister…you only love me as a sister.” She continued laughing. “I think it should be time to tell you the truth. I have always hated Su-Nita ever since we moved here and you came to known her. I knew at that very point that you have liked her, but I used my time to take your feeling away. And it worked; I had made her suffer for never knowing that you have loved her too. And yes, it was Dao who turned off those lights of that play. I wanted to do it too, but instead she did it, but still you two ended up kissing. Of course it was me who killed Dao. I pushed her off the building. I took her diary from Nee and through it away. The evidences are all gone. Plus it was also me who killed Aleecha. I pushed her against the table and yes, she die just like I wanted her too. I of course kill Nat too. With a white bitch like that, she will always want more and more, so killing her was a good thing!”
“Bua, I can’t believe you have done this much,” Sila stated, “I can’t never forgive you for what you have done.”
“I don’t care anymore; we all will die soon too. When this bomb explodes or when I shot the two of you dead.”
“Bua, you can start over. We all can start over from the beginning,” Su-Nita stated.
“No…never! If you are dead, that will be the only way I can start over again!”
Bua pointed the gun at them Sila covered up Su-Nita.
“Sila!” Bua shouted.
“Bua go ahead and shoot me, I’ll never let you harm Su-Nita,” Sila stated.
“Fine then, I’ll kill the both of you so you two can die together!”
Bua pointed the gun at them as she shot it.
“Sila,” Su-Nita shouted.
But instead Bua fell to the ground and covered her bleeding arm. As Mr. Wattapol stood there staring directly at them.
“You all will DIE!”
“Bua,” Sila ran over and pulled her over.
“I will kill you before I kill them,” Mr. Wattapol shouted at Bua.
“P’Sila,” Bua held tightly to his hand.
“Bua, I’ll protect you,” Sila said.
“I’ll accomplish your wish Bua and let you and Sila die together,” Mr. Wattapol pointed the gun at Bua as Sila covered her.
“Sila…Bua…” Su-Nita ran and covered them as Mr. Wattapol shot the gun.
“Su-Nita,” Sila pulled her over as Mr. Wattapol fell. He was shot from behind by the chief.
“Sila…Su-Nita…” the other calls as they walked over.
“Su-Nita,” Sila hugged her, “good thing you’re not hurt!”
Bua watched as Sila hugged Su-Nita tightly as she realized Sila had always loved Su-Nita, even though she was the person who was shot, but Sila was still more worried about Su-Nita. Tear rumbled down her cheeks as she stared at them.
“Sila,” Bua whispered.
Sila and Su-Nita along with the others turned to her.
“P’Sila, now I understand why you loved Su-Nita so much. She is the only one who could make you happy. She is the only one who could give her life to protect you. She’s the only one who surely deserves your love.”
“Bua…”
“Su-Nita,” Bua turns to her, “please forgives me for making you and Sila misunderstand each other. Please don’t hate me.”
“Bua, I’ve never hated you,” Su-Nita said as she held to Bua’s hand.
Bua then turns to Sila, “P’Sila, thank you for taking me in as your sister, which was the best thing anyone had given to me in all my life. Can you forgive me P’Sila?”
“Yes, Bua, I forgive.”
“Can you call me by my full name again? And tell me that you love me and will always protect me as your sister?”
Sila was still hugging Su-Nita as he replied in tears, “Buachompoo, I promise to love and care and will always protect you because you are my sister.”
Bua smiled in tears as she said, “P’Sila, I love you!” She took the gun and quickly shot herself as she fell to the ground dead.
“Bua…” Sila and Su-Nita shouted as they walked over.
“The bomb,” Alice reminded them.
Sila stared at the bomb as the last second ticked off. He covered Su-Nita to the side as nothing happened.
The beeping stop as they turned back and that was just a fake bombed. They all cried as Sila hugged Su-Nita tightly.

Minutes later they were down stairs as the police took Bua’s body away along with Mr. Wattapol. Win and Chai arrived as they approached the group.
“Su-Nita, Sila, are all you guys okay?” Win asked.
They nodded.
“What happen?” Chai asked.
“Everyone is safe, no one is hurt,” Sila replied.
“But we lost Bua,” Alice said.
“Bua…” Win whispered.
They all nodded as Win looked away.
“Let’s go home,” Pakorn said.
They walked away as Sila grabbed Su-Nita’s hand and said, “Come Su-Nita, let’s go home.”
Su-Nita didn’t move. Sila looked at her as she fell down and he quickly catches her.
“Su-Nita…Su-Nita!” Sila shouted as his hand was filled with blood, “Su-Nita…”
“Sila,” Su-Nita whispered, “there has always been something I’ve longed to tell you.”
Sila’s eyes began to water as the tears of Su-Nita’s eyes dripped. She rose up her hand and touched his cheeks as she whispered, “I…I’ve always wanted to tell you that I do love you…” Su-Nita fell unconscious as Sila shouted and cried, “Su-Nita!!!!!!!!!!!!”

(At the temple)

Sila carried 4 beautiful bouquets of flowers to the grave yard. He walked over to Dao, Nat and Aleecha’s grave as he placed a bouquet at each one. Then he walked over to Bua’s grave as he saw Win. He walked over and placed a bouquet there as he asked Win, “You came too?”
Win nodded.
“Bua must be really happy that you still cared for her too,” Sila stated.
“Since you’re here, I’ll leave now,” Win said, “Bua misses you more than me, so I won’t bother your time.”
“Thanks for coming to see Bua,” Sila stated.
“This probably is my last time coming here too,” Win stated, “after what happened I feel I have no place left here.”
“What do you mean by?” Sila asked.
“Bua’s gone and so is Su-Nita, what is there left for me to stay for?” Win asked.
“Then I won’t stop you buddy,” Sila said as he stick out his hand.
Win shook it as he stated, “Thanks buddy.”
“But you still have to come next month,” Sila reminded him.
Win nodded as he left.

(At Hoi Han)

Sila walked Su-Nita to the shore.
“Okay, we’re here,” Sila stated as he placed her down.
He untied the cloth that covered her eyes.
“Smile Sunshine,” Sila said.
“How can I smile?” Su-Nita replied.
Sila smiled at her as he turns her towards the shore where they could see the moon shining brightly and the stars sparkling too. Su-Nita was amazed by the site as she said, “This is the most beautiful site I’ve ever seen.”
“Come here,” Sila said as he pulled her up the cliff where they stood there looking closer to the stars and moon.
“Wow, this is such a better view,” Su-Nita commented.
Sila looks at her as he smiled and asked, “Are you happy now?”
“No,” Su-Nita replied.
“Come on, I’m sorry,” Sila apologize.
Su-Nita turned away as Sila hugged her from behind and said, “Please.”
Su-Nita giggled to the other side. “Sila look it’s a shooting star,” Su-Nita said happily, “come on let’s make a wish.”
Su-Nita was still wishing as Sila looked at her as he thought quietly in his mind, “My only wish is to always be beside you.”
Su-Nita opened her eyes as she asked Sila, “So what is your wish?”
“If I tell you then it won’t come true anymore,” Sila stated.
“I’ll tell mines then,” Su-Nita said.
“Why do you want to tell me?” Sila asked.
“I didn’t say I was going to tell it to you, I was going to tell it to the ocean,” Su-Nita stated, “remember if you shout it loud enough, your wish can also be granted too.”
Sila watches her as she shouted, “Ocean…I only wish for what Sila wished to come true.”
Sila looked at her as she turns around and smiled to him.
“Su-Nita,” Sila said as he took out a ring, “will you marry me?”
“Yes…” Su-Nita replied as Sila placed the ring into her finger and carried her happily in the night. He stopped as they shared a kissed on the cliff as the night fade away.

Su-Nita and her mother got everything back. The house, the company and everything else. She is back to living her life as a princess along with her prince.

And there it was Sila and Su-Nita running down the stairs steps as people threw confetti and rice over them. Su-Nita’s pair of shoe fell off as Sila helped her put it back on. They ran to their car.
“Wait before all of you leave,” Pakorn announced, “I have a special announcement to make.”
They listened.
Pakorn got down on his knees as he opened up a small box and turned to Peung and asked, “Will you marry me Peung?”
Peung’s eyes began to water as she replied, “Yes!”
“Yahoo!!!!!!” Pakorn cheered as he placed the ring on her finger and carried her around.
“Hey, P’Pakorn, I still have mine too,” Vie stated, “Alice,” he turns to her, “will you marry me too?”
Alice turned away, “No.”
“Why?”
“No, not until you tell me how much you love me!”
“Okay, Alice,” Vie shouted, “I love you!”
Alice smiled as Vie placed the ring into her finger.
“Everyone is getting ready to wed, so when will it be our turn?” Phawat asked Nee.
“Whenever you want to?” Nee replied.
“Yeah!” Phawat shouted as they looked to him, “Nee agreed to marry me too!”
Fah and Golf smiled as they whispered, “the power of love is so magical!”
Sek walked down to Sila and Su-Nita as he wished them, “Good luck, you two truly deserves each other. With love and patient, it has won all of us.”
“Thanks P’Sek,” Su-Nita said.
Sek patted her, “by the way, have you met my girlfriend?”
Sila and Su-Nita looked.
“We’ve just met, but its love!” Sek said as they walked to the said.
The Win approached them.
“Thanks for coming Win,” Sila said.
“No problem at all,” Win stated, “I just want to wish you too the best of luck in this world, and you two to always be cherished with the gift of love.”
“Thanks Win,” Su-Nita said.
“Hey, if one day Sila hurts you or makes you cry, call me, I’ll come over and give him a lesson,” Win jested.
“Okay,” Su-Nita smiled.
Win walked away as they waved bye to the happy couple.
Mike commented, “Everyone has someone they love except me. Oh heavens, when will my lover come?!”
Win patted him, “Don’t worry, I’m still lonely too.”
Mike looked away as he stated, “Who cares, I just want this bouquet right now!”
“Are you guys ready?” Su-Nita shouted.
“Yes!”
Su-Nita threw the bouquet of rose in the air as it landed right in the hands of Mike and a beautiful girl. Mike stared at her as she pulled her hands away.
“Sorry,” the girl said.
Mike stared constantly at her beautiful smile as he replied, “its okay.”
She looked at the bouquet as Mike looked at her, “Oh, here you can have it.”
“Thanks,” she said as she took the flowers and ran down the stairs.
“Wait,” Mike stopped her, “may I know who you are?”
She smiled again; “My name is Toey!” she replied then ran off.
“Toey…” Mike whispered.
“Hey, what are you looking at?” Win asked.
“I can tell, its love!” Mike exclaimed.
Win looked at him as the other sent Sila and Su-Nita off.
“Bye you guys, have a safe and happy honeymoon. Make lots of babies!”
Win looked as the two waved bye to them as he thought to himself, “I wish you happiness my Princess of Smiles, may the heavens be with you and guide you and your prince through with only happiness.” Win thought quietly within himself, “And that was the point when I knew I had loved her more than I had loved Bua. Su-Nita, my princess of Smiles.”
“Bye everyone,” the two said as they got in and drove off.

“I’ve found my prince, the prince who I have waited all along to cure this glass stained with pain,” Su-Nita said.
“And I have found my Cinderella, the only sunshine that can burn away this pain,” Sila stated.
“I love you Su-Nita…”
“And I love you too…”

The End!​

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
A Note From Pearl (the Writer):

Thanks everyone for following along with this fan fiction. I know it is my first and I suck a lot, but thanks to the readers who had survive along with us. Plus Thanks to Leemyis, my post person for her generosity. I hope we all can meet soon again in another fan fiction.

Thank you all,

Pearl

Plus I also want to thank you guys too. We'll meet again in another FF! :D -LEEMYIS

jeeja

Sad that it ended! I'll miss GSWP for a long time. I'll probably read it again sometime soon!!!! :D

For a second there I thought Sunita had died, those two guys were talking like she was dead. I was sad until they kissed on the cliff :D

I love the ending scene, Cinderella style! :p Win is so nice, finally in the end he knew he had loved Sunita too. so sad for him, such a good guy T_T

Mike meet some1, so sweet. Everyone got who they love and deserves! :D And the bad ppl got wat they deserves too.

I LOVE GSWP, will MISS it 4 a LONG time! T_T

Ur welcome Pearl! And u don't suck, this was a great FF, I hope you continue to write more soon.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow the end is sweet and cutie finally Sunita get her prince she been waiting...Happy Mike found someone hehe...so sad for Bua she have to dead even if she was bad she should have live with the pain she cause weather then killing herself it just to easy to kill herself after all the problem cause. Happy everyone have a happy end.

Pear, you were pretty good for your first story.

I love this story so much...

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
yeah, but she doesn't play as a nang'ek just a helping hand or extra cast...
Hey would love to read this I just came to add this but I saw bie as in this love story I would just love to read this if you send It to me I will love to read it thinks slot haha love bie