Glass Stained With Pain (COMPLETED)

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
lol, congratz 2 Fah n Golf! Wedding bells are ringing.
Finally an answer 2 wat happen 2 Mike.
Dude can never hide his feelings. So sweet!
Sila N Sunita all the way!

Urgh, I have a feeling, I'll hate Bua more n the next chapter.
She is such an itch! X_X Hopefully Sila doesn't fall foe any of her tricks.

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
^^^Gosh you only going to hate her, she's been an B**** all along. She must be crazy to want to join with Dao's father, that is just plain stupid. Sila and Su-Nita are just too cute, I just love'em so much!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Chapter 28: The Plan 2 Soon Begin

(At Bua & Win’s Condo)

Win was still left in guilt of what he did to Bua that night. He thought a whole day of what he did so that morning he went and knocked on her door. Bua walked up and opened it.
“What do you want?” Bua asked.
“Can we please talk this thoroughly?” Win plead.
“We have nothing else to talk about,” Bua replied closing the door.
Win blocked it and said, “I’m sorry of what happen if there is anything I can do for you I will.”
Bua looked at him, and then asked, “Anything?”
“Yes, anything as long as you forgive me,” Win stated.
“Then please leave me alone for now,” Bua shouted.
Win nodded as he said, “If you need anything, I’ll be here to do it for you.”
Bua closed the door on him as he just stood there.

(At Chaisuwan’s Advertise Co. Ltd.)

Sila came out of his office as he gave Nee the files, and said, “Can you recheck those for me and are there any meetings today?”
“Yes Boss,” Nee replied, “There is one at ten o’clock today with Mr. Wattapol.”
“Who?” Sila asked.
“Mr. Wattapol,” Nee replied.
Sila thought, “What is he doing here for?”
“Boss, there is also a photo shoot going on today, and Broadcast Channel 3 is here filming and interview on the models,” Nee added.
A smile drew across Sila’s face, as he replied, “Thanks, I’ll go check it out then.”
“Oh boss, I almost forgot,” Nee said, “Phawat wanted to know if he could work as the photographer on the day of Golf’s wedding?”
“Sure,” Sila said.
“Thanks Boss,” Nee replied.
Sila looks at her reaction as he stated, “Hey, remember that I prohibit relationship between workers.”
“Phawat and I are just friends,” Nee replied, “you don’t have to worry.”
“Just kidding,” Sila replied, “now do you want to come along with me to the photography room.”
“But I still have work to do,” Nee replied.
“It’s okay, let’s go down and check on how well the photos are coming along,” Sila stated.
Nee nodded her head as she followed behind Sila.

(While at the Entrance)

Mr. Wattapol and his new assistant Mr. Numwit arrived at the door and walked up to the counter lady.
“Hello sir, how may I help you?” she asked.
“Hello, we came to see Mr. Sila Chaisuwan,” Mr. Numwit said, “We have a meeting today at ten o’clock.”
“Okay sir, please wait a minute while I call the boss to tell him you’re here,” the lady replied.
“Thanks,” Mr. Numwit said.
The lady phoned and then hung up as she said, “Boss is not in his room, but an assistant will guide you to the meeting room as you wait there for him.”
Mr. Numwit nodded.
An assistant walked down and guide Mr. Wattapol and Mr. Numwit to the elevator.
“So where is your boss?” Mr. Wattapol asked.
“Boss is checking up on the photo shooting that is going on today,” the assistant replied.
“If you don’t mind, we still have an hour before the meeting, you can take us to the photography room,” Mr. Numwit asked.
“Sure, my job is to make sure our guests are comfortable,” the assistant replied.

(In the Photography room)

Sila and Nee sat down on a table with Su-Nita’s manager as they looked at Su-Nita interviewing the models.
“Thanks,” Su-Nita said to the models as the filming was done.
Su-Nita walked over as her manager commented, “Another great job done.”
“Thanks boss,” Su-Nita said with a smile.
“Good morning Sunshine,” Sila said.
Su-Nita nodded.
“I’ll let you guys talk well I go tell the crew what to do,” her manager said then left.
“What are you going to do after this?” Sila asked.
“Go back to work,” Su-Nita replied.
“How about getting lunch together?” Sila asked.
“Umm…let me think about it,” Su-Nita said.
“Come on, I’ll ask your manager about it,” Sila plead.
Phawat walked over as he commented, “You were great today.”
“Thanks,” Su-Nita replied.
Nee stood up and handed Phawat a bottle of water, “Here you’ve been working so hard today.”
“Thanks Nee,” Phawat said.
“Sila agrees,” Nee added.
“Yeah,” Sila added, “I was going to ask you, but Nee asked me before hand so you won’t get paid.”
“What? That’s not fair,” Phawat said.
Sila and Su-Nita along with Nee laughed as they heard some hands clapping.
“Well…well…what do we have here, it seems as if you all are having so much fun,” Mr. Wattapol said.
Sila, Su-Nita, Nee and Phawat turn and saw Mr. Wattapol and Mr. Numwit walking towards them.
“Good day Sila,” Mr. Wattapol took out his hand.
Sila shook it as he replied, “Hello, you are early for the meeting.”
“You seem to always be a man with fun in ever corner,” Mr. Numwit stated.
“Boss, I’ll go set up your meeting for you,” Nee said.
Sila nodded his head as Nee left.
“Welcome Sir, let’s go to the meeting room,” Sila said guiding them away.
As they left the room, Phawat asked Su-Nita, “How come it seems as if that guy doesn’t like Sila?”
“Because Sila was the cause of his daughter’s death,” Alice replied as she walked up behind them.
“Really? So who was it?” Phawat asked.
“Mr. Wattapol, father of former model Daodern Wattapol,” Alice stated.
“Never heard of her before,” Phawat replied.
“Because she died before you came, and the dude who came with him, Mr. Numwit was the former manager for the job you are doing right now,” Alice said.
“I have a feeling that this won’t go well,” Su-Nita said.
“Mr. Wattapol is not a good man,” Alice stated, “if he wants something, he’ll do anything to get it.”
“Hmm, he does look like that,” Phawat added.
“I wonder why he came today. It’s not a good sign,” Alice replied.

(In Sila’s meeting room)

“So what will we be talking about today?” Sila asked.
“I have a little business I would want to start with you,” Mr. Wattapol said.
“What kind of business?” Sila asked.
“Don’t worry it is not the kind of business that will make you lose anything or anyone,” Mr. Wattapol stated.
Sila was confused as he asked, “Then what business do you want me to incorporate with you?”
“Nothing, I just wanted to sign a contract saying that you agreed to help me out with my new business,” Mr. Wattapol utters.
“What is your new business about?” Sila asked.
“Mr. Wattapol wants to open a club and wants you to help him out,” Mr. Numwit added.
“You know I’m not a man who likes to gamble and play games like that,” Sila replied.
“But I know that girl is a specialty to you,” Mr. Wattapol hissed.
Sila glared at him as he replied, “Mr. Wattapol, if you only came today to talk about this kind of business then I’m sorry it won’t work out.”
“Wait Sila,” Mr. Numwit said.
“I only do business with people who know what they are talking about,” Sila replied.
“A little boy like you wants to play games with a strong business man like me huh?” Mr. Wattapol questioned him.
Sila rose up as he walks up to Mr. Wattapol and utters, “We can call it a game if you want us too. Let’s see who can survive longer in this business.”
“A child game I see,” Mr. Wattapol said.
“I would want to know too, who will survive to the end, a strong business man like you or a child who knows nothing like me,” Sila commented.
Mr. Wattapol rose up and claps his hands as he walked up to Sila and noted, “Remember that this is only the beginning of everything.”
Then he walked out as Mr. Numwit followed behind him.
“Boss, what does Mr. Wattapol mean?” Nee asked.
“Don’t worry about it,” Sila said, “I do want to know, between him and me, who will survive longer.”
Then Sila left the meeting room.

(In the Parking lot)

Mr. Wattapol and Mr. Numwit walked out as they headed to their car where another car ran straight in front of them and parked. They watched as Bua got out from the car. Mr. Numwit noticed that she was different from before.
“Hello Bua,” Mr. Numwit greeted her.
Bua nodded as she walked passed them.
“So how well are you and Sila doing right now?” Mr. Wattapol asked.
Bua quickly turns around and stated, “Perfectly fine.”
Mr. Wattapol walks up to her and added, “I thought that Sila and you had already married, but it seems as if you had no chance at all.”
“What are you talking about?!” Bua asked angrily.
“Hmm, seems as if you are a homeless dog now,” Mr. Wattapol noted.
“What do you want?” Bua asked him.
“Nothing…nothing at all,” Mr. Wattapol replied.
“Then you should go and cried again over your daughter’s grave, I maybe a homeless dog, but it is better than a wonderless ghost,” Bua stated.
Then Bua walked away as Mr. Wattapol added, “I have a plan that can help you get Sila for yourself, all I need in return is Su-Nita’s life.”
Bua glared at him.
Mr. Wattapol added, “I am a man with my words and I have never left out a business person.”
Bua thought as she looked back to Mr. Wattapol and asked, “How can you promise that in the end I can get Sila?”
“I have never lost a business deal before,” Mr. Wattapol stated.
Bua thought as she glared back at them then asked, “What is your plan then?”
Mr. Wattapol smiled wickedly.

(That night)

Sila dropped Su-Nita off at her house as he walked her to the gate.
“Sila I’m worried about you,” Su-Nita said.
“Don’t worry, Mr. Wattapol can never do anything to me,” Sila replied.
“But you have to be careful, that Mr. Wattapol can do anything,” Su-Nita stated.
Sila looks at her as a frighten face appeared, and then he replied as Su-Nita started to worry, “I’m only worried because my Sunshine is worried.”
Su-Nita slapped his arm gently as she utter, “You’re too crazy, I’m going home now.”
Su-Nita quickly turned around as Sila grabbed her hand as she turned back around. Sila quickly kissed her on the forehead as he said, “You also have to be careful too, I don’t want to see my Sunshine disappear.”
Su-Nita smiled as she quickly jumped and kissed him on the cheek as she ran inside.
Sila touched his cheek as he smiled looking back at her.

(At Bua’s Condo)

Bua arrived as she enters into her condo. She flicked the lights to see her room filled with candles and balloons reading, “I’m sorry.” Bua walked in further as she saw a note on the table, it read, “Sorry Bua, for coming into your room without permission. I am sorry for all that I did. I know this is not special and I do not ask for an apology from you, but please accept it as a gift from me. Love Win.”
Bua looked at the note then crunch it up and threw it in the trash and whispered, “Win, how stupid can you be? Even if you take your whole life time to do this for me, I will never love you.”
She threw all the candles away along with the balloons as she sat down and thought about what Mr. Wattapol said.

(Flash Back)

At a private restaurant…

“Why don’t you just pay someone to murder her?” Bua insisted.
“That will be too easy and she won’t feel any pain,” Mr. Wattapol replied, “I want her to suffer slowly until she dies.”
“Let me ask you, why do you want Su-Nita’s life?” Bua asked.
“Because I want Sila to suffer forever in his life when he sees the person he loves the most die in front of him,” Mr. Wattapol noted, “and if Su-Nita dies, you will get Sila to yourself too.”
“I do hate her as much as you do, but I don’t want this to make P’Sila suffer,” Bua utters.
“He won’t, you will be there to comfort him when he has no one else,” Mr. Wattapol said, “so we’ll have to eliminate Su-Nita before Sila knows of our plan.”
“How do you know that this will work?” Bua asked.
“I’ve also got plans of my own to accomplish this too,” Mr. Wattapol stated.
“But will all this satisfy you?” Bua asked.
“Of course, and when I see Sila crying at her funeral it’ll be the most happiest moment of my life,” Mr. Wattapol noted, “I’ve lost the daughter I’ve loved the most, so Sila will lose the person he loves the most too.”
“If you can promise me that you won’t hurt Sila, I will do as you say,” Bua replied, “as long as in the end I get Sila for myself.”

(End of Flash Back)

Bua laughed wickedly, “Hahaha….Su-Nita I don’t even have to kill you with my own hands like I’ve done to Aleecha, but there is someone who will be killing you for me!”

(At the Wattapol’s house)

In Mr. Wattapol’s private room of the house, he and Numwit had a talk.
“Sir are you sure Bua can accomplish this for you?” Mr. Numwit asked.
“She will do anything if Sila’s name is mention in there,” Mr. Wattapol replied.
“What if Sila suspects something?” Mr. Numwit asked.
“He will never, just like Mr. Suntida, and when he knows, it will be to late already,” Mr. Wattapol laughed.
“Will you spare his life?” Mr. Numwit asked.
“Everyone will die in the end,” Mr. Wattapol replied.

(The Next Day)

Sila arrived at work as he walked up to his room. Nee walked up to him as he approaches and said, “Boss, Nat is in your office waiting for you.”
“Nat?” Sila asked.
“I told her many times, but she just pushed me through and went in,” Nee replied.
Sila quickly opened the door to his office as Nat turned around and stood up as she quickly walked over and gave him a hug.
“Sila, I miss you so much,” Nat said.
Sila pulled away her arms as he utters, “I told you already that I don’t have time to fool around with you.”
“But I really misses you,” Nat replied.
“Nat, please listen carefully,” Sila stated, “From now on, I want you to leave me alone.”
“Sila, you know I love you and only you,” Nat replied hugging him again.
Sila pulled away her arms as he shouted, “We have been over for a year now.”
“What do you mean?” Nat asked.
“Since the day I returned back to Thailand, we ended that day,” Sila stated, “we have nothing left to think about, not even friendship.”
“Sila, how can you be like this to me?” Nat shouted hitting him.
Sila grabbed her arms as he replied, “I am not the Sila that you can use and lie to anymore.”
Nat pulled away her arms as she apologize, “Sila I’m sorry, I didn’t mean for it to happen that way.”
“Nat, can you please leave,” Sila stated, “we are over and I don’t ever want to see you again.”
Nat was about to slap Sila as he grabbed her hand and repeated, “I told you that I’m not the same old Sila anymore.”
Nat walked angrily out of Sila’s room as she came out and screamed in front of Nee then left.
Nee giggled then she went back to work.

An assistant brought over a new assignment to Nee.
“Nee, this is a new assignment,” the assistant said.
“Thanks,” Nee replied.
Then the assistant left as Nee viewed the assignment then walked into Sila’s room.
“Boss, the Fruit Juice Company wants to hold a contest to choose a model to commercial their new fruit juice flavor,” Nee said.
Sila looks up at her.
“Here are the papers,” Nee replied, handing it to Sila.
Sila took a look through the papers as Nee added, “It will also be a contest against Mr. Wattapol’s company and others too.”
“How many companies are nominated to be in this competition?” Sila asked.
“There are a lot,” Nee replied.
Sila flip through the contest papers.
“So who is your choice of model?” Nee asked.
“Put Alice’s name down and reply back to them ASAP,” Sila noted.
Nee left back out as Sila thought about that assignment.

(At Bua & Win’s condo)

Win walked out of his condo was Bua walked out of hers too. Win walked in front of her as he asked, “Where are you going Bua?”
“It’s none of your business,” Bua replied then asked, “What do you want?”
“It’s been a while since we went out for dinner,” Win stated, “let’s go out tonight and have dinner together?”
“I don’t have time,” Bua said.
“But I’ll wait,” Win said, “even if you don’t come.”
Win left as Bua whispered, “Go ahead and wait, you can wait all your life time and the only person I love will still be Sila.”

(At Peung’s Flower Shop)

The phone ringed as Peung came to pick it up.
“Hello,” Peung said.
But nobody replied.
“Hello…hello,” Peung said, but still no one replied.
Peung hung up the phone as she turns and it ringed again.
“Hello,” Peung said, but still there was no answer and she hung it up.
She waited a few seconds as the phoned didn’t ring anymore then turns around as the phone ringed again. Peung picks it up and asked angrily, “What do you want?!”
“Nothing, I just miss hearing your voice,” replied Pakorn.
“Pakorn, why did you do this?” Peung asked.
“There was nothing to do so I decided to call you since I missed you so much,” Pakorn replied.
Peung laughed as she replied, “Stop joking now.”
“Here look out your window,” Pakorn said.
“Why for what?” Peung asked.
“Just look out,” Pakorn insisted.
Peung looked out as Pakorn stood there waving to her. She glared at him as he smiled back.

(A few minutes later)

“It’s not until tomorrow that you’ll get release,” Peung said.
“I wanted to surprise you so I lied,” Pakorn utter.
“That is so mean,” Peung stated.
“I’m sorry alright,” Pakorn said as he took her hand.
Peung looks at him as he added, “If it weren’t for you, I think I’ll probably done something stupid by now. Thanks Peung for being there for me.”
Peung smiled as she replied, “That is what friends are for.”
“Thanks and I really mean it,” Pakorn said, “if there is anything you want me to do I am willing to do it?”
“Anything?” Peung asked.
“Anything,” Pakorn replied.
Peung thought then said, “I want to go out and eat some delicious food.”
“Is that all?” Pakorn asked.
“That’s all I can think of for right now,” Peung replied.
“Okay, until you can think of something else, let’s go have some delicious food,” Pakorn stated.

(In the photography room)

Nee walked in to check how the workers were doing as Phawat walked up to her.
“What you doing here?” he asked.
“Checking to see if you’re doing you’re job,” Nee replied.
“Oh…I forgot,” Phawat said, “so are you doing anything later today?”
“Why you ask?” Nee asked.
“Umm…nothing,” Phawat said, “just thought that maybe we can go out for some dinner tonight?”
Nee smiled then turns and said, “Okay, but you’ll have to pay.”
“Yes, my beautiful lady,” Phawat said, saluting to her.
Nee’s cheeks blushed as she quickly walks away.

(At Mr. Wattapol’s work place)

The assistant knocked on his door as she walked in.
“Boss, Ms. Bua Chaisuwan is here,” the assistant said.
“Tell her to come in,” Mr. Wattapol replied.
The assistant left back out as Bua walked in and sat down on the table to Mr. Wattapol.
“What did you call me here for?” Bua asked.
“Here,” Mr. Wattapol said throwing a few files across the desk.
Bua picked it up and looks at it.
“What is this?” Bua asked.
“You’re new job,” Mr. Wattapol said, “you’ll be working as a model for my company in the next contest against Sila’s company.”
“Why?” Bua asked.
“Because I said so,” Mr. Wattapol stated.
“What if P’Sila suspects something?” Bua asked.
“He never will,” Mr. Wattapol replied, “even if he does there won’t be answers to any of his questions.”
“But if anything goes wrong you better cover up for this mess,” Bua noted.
“Sure, I’ll will,” Mr. Wattapol replied.
“Okay I will,” Bua replied.
“Then let’s sign this contract and from now on, you will be working with me,” Mr. Wattapol stated.
Bua quickly signs the contract as she left his room.
Mr. Wattapol looks at the contract as he laughed, “Like brother, like sister.”

(That evening)

Pakorn and Peung walked out from the restaurant as they saw a couple. The guy was purposing to his girlfriend. Peung stopped as Pakorn turns to her and asked, “What are you stopping for?”
“Look at them,” Peung said as Pakorn looked, “isn’t they the cutest couple ever?”
“Why are you jealous?” Pakorn asked.
“No, but I wish one day my lover could do that to me in front of everyone,” Peung stated.
Pakorn looks at her as the two stares at the happy couple yelling cheerfully.

(At the Restaurant)

It was almost till closing time as Win waited. The boss walked over and said, “Sir, you’ll have to go now, we’ll be closing in a few minutes.”
Win walked out as he phoned Bua, but she didn’t answered.

(At the bridge)

The cold wind blew threw as the stars were sparkling brightly in the sky. Sila took of his coat and wrapped it around Su-Nita as the two stared into the beautiful night.
“The moon is shining brightly tonight,” Sila stated.
“Yup it is,” Su-Nita replied as she pulled in the coat tighter.
Sila wrapped his arms around her as he said, “Fah and Golf’s wedding is just around the corner, I wish we could have ours already too.”
“Why do you want to get marry so fast?” Su-Nita asked.
“Just incase another prince comes along and tries to take my Cinderella away,” Sila jested.
Su-Nita smiled as she added, “Are you scared?”
“Of course I am,” Sila said, “my sunshine has the brightest smile that can bright up anyone’s days and also she has a heart with purity that everyone wants.”
“But there has been a prince who already took away that heart of mine,” Su-Nita replied.
Sila kissed her cheeks as the two smiled and stared at the stars and moon shining brightly in the night sky.

(At Win and Bua’s condo)

Win waited angrily in the parking lot as a cab stopped by and Bua got out. Win walked up to her and grabbed her arm.
“Why didn’t you come?” Win asked angrily.
Bua pulled away her arm as she replied, “I told you already that I won’t be able to come.”
Bua started walking away as he quickly grabbed her arm as she turns to him.
“What have I done that has not satisfied you?” Win asked.
“Let go Win,” Bua shouted.
Win grabbed both her arms and shouted, “I knew that what I did was wrong, but I was willing to make up for everything I did. I love you Bua.”
“But I don’t!” Bua shouted as she pushed him away.
“I don’t get you Bua,” Win said, “If you don’t love me why did you come for me when no one could be there to help you?”
“Because you are my friend,” Bua replied.
“Only a friend?” Win asked.
“Yes, only a friend,” Bua replied.
“Then who do you love, who?” Win asked angrily shaking Bua’s arms.
Bua slapped him as she replied, “The person I love is not you, just remember that. And one more thing, I want you to keep away from me as far as possible. I hate seeing that face of yours.”
Then she ran off to the elevator as Win quickly ran after her, the elevator closed as Win took the stairs up instead. Bua opened up the door to her room and was about to close it as Win stopped it.
“Explain to me what you just said,” Win shouted.
Bua pushed him harshly away as she noted, “I’m sick of you don’t you know.”
Win quickly pushed her inside as he slammed the door behind him, “After everything we had; now you’re sick of seeing me!”
“You better keep that sealed in your lips or else you’ll see,” Bua stated.
“Or else what,” Win replied pushing her to the wall.
“Let go of me Win,” Bua yelled.
“You want me to be nice now so you can play with me again,” Win uttered.
“Let go of me,” Bua shouted.
Win tried to kiss her as she pushed him away and he fell on the floor.
“Win keeps this to your mind,” Bua stated, “even to the end of my life I will never love a man like you, NOW GET OUT!”
Win looked at the seriousness in her face as he rose up and left out of her room. Bua slammed the door behind him as he walked back into his room.

(At Mr. Wattapol’s house)

The maid quickly ran to him and gave him the phone as he answers, “Hello.”
“Can you find a place for me to stay at?” Bua replied.
“Why?” Mr. Wattapol asked.
“I’m having trouble at my condo,” Bua replied.
“Okay, I’ll tell Numwit to find you a new condo,” Mr. Wattapol replied.
“Thanks,” Bua said.
Mr. Wattapol then hangs up as Mr. Numwit asked, “Was that Bua?”
Instead of replying back Mr. Wattapol laughed, “She is such a dumb child, stupid enough to not even look at the contract she signed.”
“What do you want from Bua?” Mr. Numwit asked.
“I want her to die the same way my daughter did,” Mrs. Wattapol replied.
“Then why do you want to hurt Su-Nita too?” Mr. Numwit asked, “Sila only loves her, and she never did anything to hurt you.”
“But because Sila loved her and didn’t love Dao, so I will use her to make Sila suffer for the rest of his life,” Mr. Wattapol stated.
“Then you’ll spare Sila’s life?” Mr. Numwit asked.
“Never, once I get Su-Nita in my hands, neither Sila nor Bua shall live too,” Mr. Wattapol noted.

2 B CONTINUE CHAPTER 29

jeeja

URGH! God I knew I'm only gonna dislike Bua more in each chapter.
Gosh, she is so harsh on Win, dude get a life n find urself a better girl.
But afar from that Sila n Sunita are just to darn cute! :p
Can Pakorn n Peung get any sweeter! :D
Can't wait 4 the next chap!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Chapter 29: It’s Only the Beginning

(That weekend)

The week went by quickly as it came to the day of Golf and Fah’s wedding. Golf was greeting the guests as Fah was dressing in the dressing room. Phawat and Nee arrived as they walked in and then Alice and Vie arrived too along with Pakorn and Peung.
Everyone congratulated Golf as they walked in and settle down at different tables.
After a few minutes the doors were closed and the lights were switched to the staged. The bride and groom were called up to make their speeches as they exchanged rings and kissed for all the audience. Everyone clapped as they cheered the two couples on. They walked down to the middle and cut their cake as they were called to start the dance of that night. Golf and Fah started dancing as down in the audience Vie asked Alice to go up too.
“Can I have this dance?” Vie asked.
“Sure,” Alice replied as she placed her hand in Vie’s and they walked to the center and started beside Golf and Fah.
Pakorn invited Peung with him as Phawat invited Nee with him. The couples were dancing happily as Sila looked over to Su-Nita who was left alone on the table.
“Excuse me,” Sila said to his parents as he rose up and left.
As Sila approaches the table, Mike was already there with Su-Nita.
“May I have this dance?” Mike asked.
Su-Nita smiled as she nodded and left with Mike. They danced along the other couples as Sila watched angrily.
“Sila seems as if he can never hide his feelings,” Mike said.
“It is pretty hard for him,” Su-Nita replied, “sometimes he can act like a cute little boy and at others he can be a gentleman.”
“So how well are you two getting along?” Mike asked.
“As usual,” Su-Nita replied.
“Sila’s staring right at us you know,” Mike added.
“I know little boy, and I also know what you’re up to too,” Su-Nita added.
“Then let’s play it along together then,” Mike said as he twirl her and pulled her back in again as the music ended.
The two walk back down as Sila was sitting down at their table too. Mike, Su-Nita, Vie, Alice, Pakorn and Peung sat down.
“Why aren’t you sitting at your table?” Vie asked.
“I thought I’ll join you guys,” Sila replied as he stares over to Su-Nita, who was sitting right beside him.
As everyone looked up into the stage Sila whispered to Su-Nita, “You have to dance with me next.”
“Sila, tonight is a fun night,” Su-Nita said, “just enjoy it with everybody; it’s only once in a while that we all have fun like this.”
“Oh really…” Sila stated.
“Come on, just join in the fun,” Su-Nita smiled.
Sila nodded.
As the next music went on, Sila was the first to get up. He walked over to Peung and asked, “May I have this dance?”
“Sure,” Peung replied as she left with Sila. Sila was at the center of the dance floor as he looked to Su-Nita, trying to make her jealous.
“It seems as if Sila is trying to get back at you,” Mike said as he walked to sit beside her, “so do you wanna dance another round?”
“I’ll pass on this one,” Su-Nita replied, “okay then.”
Mike walked and took Alice with him as Vie, Pakorn and Su-Nita were left on the table.
The music ended as the couples walked back down to sit.
Sila sat back down as Su-Nita asked, “Was it fun?”
“Why…are you jealous?” Sila stated.
Su-Nita giggled, “Why…were you trying to make me jealous?”
Sila sat straight back up as another music was put on.
“A Tango” Mike cheered, “come everybody lets dance.”
Mike started dancing his way up to Peung as he dragged her to the stage with him. Vie decided to take Su-Nita up with him on this round.
“Wanna Tango?” Vie asked.
“I would love too,” Su-Nita replied as she left with Vie.
Sila sneered away as he got up and took Alice with him.
They were lined up along each other as Sila watched careful at how closed Vie and Su-Nita were to each other. The beat was getting faster as each of the couple twirl their girl and accidentally Vie and Mike switched girl. Vie and Peung were on dancing together as Mike and Su-Nita was tangoing beautifully. Sila watched jealousy as Su-Nita and Mike were so into the dance steps. And again the music was about to end as the fast beat headed its way in. Mike and Sila were twirling their girls as Sila twirl Alice over to Mike and grabbed Su-Nita to him as the music stopped.
The crowed cheered for all the beautiful couples who were dancing as a romantic and slow music went on. Su-Nita pulled away from Sila as his bow down and asked, “May I have this dance Cinderella?”
Su-Nita was about to answer as Sila pulled her hand and they began to dance. He looked into her eyes as he asked, “How was the dance?”
“It was great, Mike and Vie both have rhythms,” she replied.
“What kind of rhythms?” Sila asked.
“The rhythms of fast pacing and heart throbbing,” Su-Nita replied.
“How about me?” Sila asked.
“You have no dance rhythm,” Su-Nita said.
Sila looked away as he mumbled, “no rhythm.”
“But…,” Su-Nita added as Sila looked back, “you have a rhythm that beats to the rhythm of my heart.”
Sila smiled as she smiled back as they dance the beautiful in the center of everyone.
“Don’t you just love those beautiful couples,” Mike said.
“Which one?” Vie asked.
“The Cinderella and prince one,” Mike replied, “it seems at this moment as if nothing can part those two anymore.”
Everyone looked back at Su-Nita and Sila dancing beautifully as the night glowed away.
Golf and Fah’s wedding ended as the two set out to their honeymoon in Hawaii, USA.

There was a meeting going on in the meeting room as Sila was discussing about the contest coming with the Fruit Juice Company. They discuss about the contest then the steps and to the model.
“Alice,” Sila said as he looked to her as all the other managers and employees did too, “we put all our trust on you, we all know you’ll do a good job.”
“I will do my best,” Alice replied.

(At Wattapol’s Company)

He was also having a meeting with Bua and Numwit.
“Our number one goal is to win Sila,” Mr. Wattapol stated as he looks to Bua, “I put all my trust in you to win this for me.”
“I know,” Bua replied.
“I’ll make sure Sila won’t win this competition,” Mr. Numwit noted.
“And I’ll make sure Alice won’t even show up that night,” Mr. Wattapol added as he laughed.

(At the restaurant)

“You want me to help you out in the competition?” Su-Nita asked.
“No, not in that way you’re thinking,” Sila replied, “I just want you there that’s all.”
“Oh…” Su-Nita smiled, “I’ll come.”
“I’m just wondering right now, who Mr. Wattapol will be using against us,” Sila commented.
“Why are you scared Alice isn’t good enough?” Su-Nita asked.
“No, I know Alice will do fine,” Sila stated.
“Then don’t worry,” Su-Nita added.
But still Sila still had that weird smile across his face.

(At the Mall)

Vie and Alice went shopping that Sunday.
“Alice, you bought so much stuff,” Vie said.
“Vie, that’s only a little,” Alice replied, “here this one also.”
Vie’s arms were packed with bags everywhere.
“Are we done yet?” Vie asked.
“Umm…,” Alice noted.
“Come on,” Vie begged.
“Okay…okay,” Alice said.
Vie and Alice walked outside.
“Alice, can you at least help me a little?” Vie asked.
“You promise me that you’ll help me today, so you can do it by yourself,” Alice replied.
“But my car is across the street and I can’t even see the way,” Vie said.
“Come on I’ll help you?” Alice said as she took some bags, “Hurry Vie, the light is green.”
Alice quickly walks ahead as Vie slowly followed behind. Alice was on the other side as Vie dropped a bag, and tried to pick it up as the lights flicked yellow.
“Vie, you’re so slow,” Alice called.
The lights turn red as Alice stepped foot on the street as a turning car from the opposite lane came straight towards her.
“Alice…watch out!” Vie called as he quickly pushes her as they landed on the side of the road.
Vie was on top of her as they stared into each other’s eyes.
“Umm…Vie…we’re safe now,” Alice said.
“Oh,” Vie quickly gets up as he reached his hand out to Alice, “here I’ll help you.”
Alice grabbed his hand as he pulled her up and they almost tipped over again. Vie had his hand around her waist as their nose touches. Alice quickly pulls away as she started feeling the pain on her ankle.
“Alice, are you okay?” Vie asked.
“My ankle is scratch,” Alice said.
“I told you not to walk so fast,” Vie added.
“It’s all your fault,” Alice utters.
“Okay…okay…I’m sorry,” Vie apologize, “let me help you to the hospital.”

(In the parking lot at the hospital)

Alice came out as Vie asked, “Is your ankle okay?”
“The doctor said I’ll be fine as long as I don’t move around too much,” Alice replied.
“I’m sorry,” Vie said.
“Don’t blame yourself, it was just me and my stupidity,” Alice stated.
“Come on, I’ll help you,” Vie said as he helped Alice away.

(A couple of days passed as the night of the competition arrived)

The lights were dimmed as the contest was about to begun. Sila was angered that Alice hasn’t arrived yet.
“Nee did you phone Alice yet?” Sila asked.
“Yes boss, Alice said she’ll be here in a little while, Vie and her ran into a little trouble,” Nee replied.
“Oh god,” Sila whispered as he turns to Su-Nita.
Su-Nita added, “She’ll be here, don’t worry.”

(On the side of a street)

Vie was checking his car.
“Vie, what’s wrong with your car?” Alice asked.
“I don’t know, I filled up the gas before I got to your house,” Vie replied, “I don’t understand why it stopped.”
Alice rolled her eyes as she walked over to the door and was about to open it as someone pointed a knife behind her saying, “Give me your money!”
“What do you want?” Alice asked in fright.
“Is there something wrong Alice,” Vie asked looking at her as he saw a man with his face covered up, “Alice,” Vie said moving towards them.
“Give me the money!” shouted the man with his face covered.
“Just let her go, I give you all my money,” Vie said.
“Hand me the money first or I’ll kill her,” the man said pointing his knife to Alice and chocking her.
Vie quickly took out his wallet as he grabbed his money and said, “Here take this,” Vie threw the money on the ground.
The man walked Alice over as he shouted, “Give me the key.”
Vie took out the keys as he shook it in front of the man and said, “Here,” and threw it on the ground too. The man looked at the money as he walked Alice closed to it and pushed her over as he grabbed the money and key as Vie ran and grabbed him.
“Vie be careful,” Alice yelled.
Vie and the man were strangling over the knife as the man punched Vie in the stomach and broke off. He then punched Vie in the face as Vie punched him back and the both of them fell down.
“Vie are you okay,” Alice asked holding Vie up.
“I’m fine, get your phone and called the police,” Vie shouted.
The man faked as he was knocked out. Vie walked over to him as the man grabbed his knife and rose up and cut Vie’s shirt. Vie quickly kicked the knife off his hand as Vie kicked him in the face. The man fell over as he caught sight of the knife and quickly grabbed it as he faced it to Vie and rose up.
“Vie…!” Alice shouted.
“Don’t come,” Vie yelled back.
“Come on if you’re a man,” the man insisted.
“If you’re man enough lets just fight fist to fist then,” Vie said, taking off his coat.
“Okay then,” the man replied popping his knuckles as he stuffed the knife into his pocket as Vie quickly punched him in the nose.
Vie and the man was having a one on one as Alice thought of what to do. She quickly looked around and saw the stick that Vie used to hold up his hood. Alice quickly took it as she slammed it in the head of that man. He quickly turns around as he shouted, “Why you little….”
“Vie help me,” Alice screamed as Vie rose up and grabbed that man from behind.
“Run Alice,” Vie said as the man punched him to get release, “I told you to run.”
“I can’t leave you here along Vie,” Alice yelled.
“Just run!” Vie shouted.
The man quickly took the knife out of his pocket as he stabbed Vie in the stomach as Vie released him and fell to the ground.
“Vie!” Alice yelled in tears.
“Just run Alice…” Vie shouted, “don’t worry about me.”
The man turns to Alice as Vie shouted, “RUN!”
“I won’t leave, Vie,” Alice stated, “I won’t.”
The man slowly walked towards Alice as Vie shouted, “I told you to run.”
Alice backed as her heart throbbed loudly.
“What are you going to do now Miss?” the man uttered.
Vie quickly took out the knife from his side as he held it to stop the blood from flowing, “DUNK ALICE!” Vie shouted.
The man turned around as Alice dunked as Vie throw the knife at him and stabbed him right in the throat. The man dropped on his knees as he fell dead on the ground as Vie as dropped down too.
“Vie…” Alice shouted as she ran and pulled him in her arms, “you can’t die Vie…you can’t.”
Vie could hardly whispered a word to her.
“Don’t worry Vie, the police will be here soon,” Alice added in tears holding him tightly in her arms.
“I’m glad you’re holding me in your arms,” Vie commented in a low voice with hardly any air.
“Vie don’t talk nonsense at a time like this,” Alice stated.
“It’s only once in a while that we get to have times like this,” Vie added.
“Don’t say that Vie, it makes me wants to cry more,” Alice muttered.
Vie held her hand to her heart as he asked, “Alice, I want to know the truth in your heart, can you tell me?”
“Anything Vie anything?” Alice replied.
Vie smiled, “Have I ever been at least a little part of your heart?”
Alice tears dropped as she cried, “It’s not only a little, but Vie you occupied in every bit of it, I do love you Vie, I love you.”
Vie smiled as he whispered, “And I do love you too…”
Vie fell unconscious as Alice screamed and yelled, “Vie…Vie…waked up you can’t die…Vie…”
The sirens ran around the corner as the police arrived.

(Back at the show)

The guests arrived at the show as Sila, Su-Nita and Nee waited for Alice.
“Have you phoned her again?” Sila asked.
“Yes, I phoned her many times, but there seem to be no answer,” Nee replied.
“Call her again,” Sila insisted angrily.
“Okay Boss,” Nee replied as she walked away to phone Alice.
Su-Nita turns to Sila as she calmed him down, “Don’t worry, Alice will never let you down.”
“Well…well…I see your model has not arrived yet?” Mr. Wattapol commented, “I hope she isn’t in any kind of trouble.”
Sila and Su-Nita turns around and saw Mr. Wattapol and Mr. Numwit.
“Don’t worry she’ll be here,” Sila stated.
“It’s never too late to drop out you know,” Mr. Numwit added.
“I won’t give up so easily,” Sila replied, “Alice will never let me down.”
“Well let me introduce to you my new model,” Mr. Wattapol stated as Bua walked out from behind him, “this is Bua, the model running for my company.”
“Bua…” Sila whispered.
Bua greeted them as Sila stares at her constantly.
“Hello, Sila and umm…Su-Nita,” Bua said.
Su-Nita nodded as Sila asked, “When did you become a part of him?”
“I’ve decided to search for a job and this job seems to suit me the most,” Bua replied then she looked to Mr. Wattapol and asked, “It seemed as if my darling brother wants a words with me boss, if you don’t mind.”
“Sure, have all the time you want, just remembered to be back in on time,” Mr. Wattapol said then looks to Sila, “Don’t talk too much, I don’t want anything to startle my model.”
Mr. Wattapol and Mr. Numwit left as Sila looks to Bua.
“What is this all about?” Sila asked.
“Don’t you see, I’m working for Mr. Wattapol now,” Bua stated.
“If you only needed money, you could’ve asked me,” Sila replied.
“I want money from my own hands, I want to create everything by my own hands,” Bua uttered.
Sila was about too replied back as Nee ran to him, “Boss, Alice…umm…she…”
“She what?” Sila quickly turns around.
“There has been and accident, I just phoned Alice and she said she’s in the hospital,” Nee replied.
“What?” Sila was questioned.
“Here she wants to talk with you,” Nee said handing her cell phone to Sila.
Sila quickly grabbed the cell phone as he walked away and talked with Alice as Nee followed behind him.
Bua glared at Su-Nita as she bumped into her shoulder and left.
While Sila and Alice weren’t having such a great conversation, “What, Vie is injured?” Sila asked.
“I’m sorry Sila,” Alice apologizes.
“Its fine,” Sila replied, “I’ll see if I can find someone to cover up for you.”
“Sorry,” Alice added.
“Just take care of yourself and Vie for now,” Sila said as he hung up the phone.
“Sir is there something wrong?” Nee asked.
“Alice can’t make it, we’ll have to find someone to cover this up for us,” Sila said.
“But who can replace Alice?” Nee asked.
“I don’t know,” Sila replied, “if we can’t find a replacement then we’ll have to drop out.”
And in the far corner Mr. Numwit was listening to their conversation as he quickly walked back in to Mr. Wattapol.
“Sila won’t be able to find a replacement in time, he’ll drop out for sure,” Mr. Numwit said.
“The plan is going along perfectly,” Mr. Wattapol laughed.

(Behind the staged)

“Sila, don’t worry too much,” Su-Nita said.
“How can I not?” Sila asked, “Alice is out and there is no one to cover up for her.”
“Boss let’s just phone a model quickly right now,” Nee insisted.
“We can’t we don’t have enough time,” Sila uttered.
“We will find a way through Sila,” Su-Nita added.
“We can’t…we can’t,” Sila stated, “in such little time we can’t do anything.”
“Then what will we do now?” Nee asked.
“I guess I’ll just have to call it quit for us,” Sila said.
Su-Nita looked at him as she could see it in his eyes as if this competition was more than just a simple contest.

(At the hospital)

The doctor walked out.
“Doctor, how is he doing now?” Alice asked.
“The patient is fine now,” the doctor replied, “he probably won’t wake up until tomorrow morning.”
“Thanks doctor, thank you,” Alice thanked him.

(Back at the show)

The lights were dimmed as the show has begun. Sila walked up to the CEO of the Fruit Juice Company and talked with him. He apologizes for dropping out in the competition at such a late time. The CEO intended him to stay, but he still had else where to go. As Sila was about to leave the spoke person announced the models as they walked by, “First up Model to show up here is from Chaisuwan’s Advertise Co. Ltd, she is a representative for Mr. Sila Chaisuwan,” the spoken person stopped as Sila turns to the stage with the CEO of the Fruit Juice Company. He looked at Sila confusingly as he smiled and looked back up.
The spoke person continued, “Let’s all give a cheer for Su-Nita Suntida…”
Sila stared briefly at the stage, as Mr. Wattapol and Mr. Numwit were feeling the hot seat burning their butts as Su-Nita walked out and down the catwalk as the spoke person continued, “She is 23 years old and is a very cheerful girl who works for broadcast channel 3. Let’s give it up for Su-Nita Suntida.”
“Wow…” the crowd cheered and yelled as she walked to the corner of the stage as she smiled back out into the audience.
Bua for one was angered with fire burning eyes.
The spoke person called up the other models as he called up Bua, “Here we have Bua…umm…yeah Bua and she’s standing up for Wattapol’s Co. Ltd, let’s all give her some cheer.”
The spoke person called up the last few models as everyone displayed themselves on stage for the CEO to get a good look at them then they were sent back into the dressing from for the actually contest to begun. The CEO of the Fruit Juice Company turns to Sila and said, “I really like that surprise you gave me and Su-Nita is also a sweet girl, I’m glad you chose her as your representative.”
Sila nodded as he asked, “Excuse me sir.”
Sila was excused as he headed for the backstage to find Su-Nita. Sila walked into the room as he saw Su-Nita and quickly walked up to her, “What do you think you’re doing?” he asked.
“I just want to help you out,” Su-Nita replied.
“When I need help, it doesn’t mean for you to take up someone else’s spot for them,” Sila whispered, “plus you don’t even work for my company.”
“I know, but it said on the nomination list that it could be anyone not just the models from your company,” Su-Nita replied, “the winner wins the place in the commercial and the company wins the sponsor right?”
“Oh,” Sila thought, “I must have forgotten to read it carefully, but still I don’t want you to do this for me.”
Su-Nita smiled, “I know you don’t want to lose against Mr. Wattapol,” Sila looked at her, “what ever you got with him is not a matter to me, but we have to win this together.”
Sila smiled back as he kissed her forehead, “Take care of yourself up there; I’m only worried if my Sunshine is worried too.”
Su-Nita hugged him as he hugged her tightly too, while from afar, Bua was peeking through the door looking at them. She closed the door as she wiped a tear, “I’ll never let you win Su-Nita, never!”
Bua walked angrily away as Nee popped out from the corner and thought, “Bua must be up to something.” As Nee turns around to head back out she saw Mr. Numwit and Mr. Wattapol walking with the CEO of the Fruit Juice Company. She followed behind them.
“How much do you want to make my model win this contest?” Mr. Wattapol asked.
“I am a man with my words, this is fairness and may the best one wins, I am sorry I can’t take your offer,” the CEO replied.
“This must be too less, if you can name the price I’ll just pay it to you,” Mr. Wattapol stated.
“I am an honest man,” the CEO replied, “I work by the law and with it; if you asked for me to do this I will have to disqualify you and your model.”
The CEO left as Mr. Numwit looked to Mr. Wattapol and said, “I have a feeling we can’t win against Sila because Su-Nita is much more intelligent than Bua can ever be.”
“Just shut the crap up,” Mr. Wattapol noted as his phone started ringing, “Hello! What he is died, but how? He stabbed a person, what are you talking about? How can you let this unfinished, did anyone see him? You better make sure no one finds out about this do you hear me!”
Mr. Wattapol hung up as he left back. Nee quickly dashed away as Mr. Numwit caught a glance of her, as he whispered, “Nee.”

(Back in the show)

The rounds were almost over as only two models were left standing: Su-Nita and Bua.
“Ladies and Gentleman, let’s give a round of applause for the CEO of the Fruit Juice Company,” the spoke person said welcoming the CEO to the stage, “he will announce to us the winner of tonight’s competition.”
“Thanks,” the CEO said as he grabbed the microphone, “Thanks everyone for coming here today, as you can see we have only two beautiful models left and the winner of tonight’s show goes to…Sila Chaisuwan’s Company or Su-Nita Suntida!”
Bua glared at Su-Nita as they pushed her away and handed flowers to Su-Nita instead. The crowd cheered as the CEO announced, “They’ve won a free sponsorship, a trip to Hoi Han and also the place in our next commercial.”
Sila and Nee walked up to the stage as they cheered for her and pictures were taken as Bua, Mr. Wattapol and Mr. Numwit walked out angrily.
“And I thought you would be worth something,” Mr. Wattapol commented Bua.
“Su-Nita must have cheated, she must have cheated,” Bua uttered.
“Cheated or not you are worthless, you can’t even make Sila look at you when you were up on that stage,” Mr. Wattapol added.
“I will win it and I will win Sila,” Bua mumbled.
“Sir let’s get in the car, this is not a place to talk,” Mr. Numwit noted.
Mr. Wattapol entered the car as the two followed behind and the driver drove off.
“They better be careful the next time around, they won’t be this lucky anymore,” Mr. Wattapol laughed.
“But sir, I caught a glance of Nee sneaking up on us,” Mr. Numwit added.
“Nee,” Bua remembered she was the first to have the diary, “Sir you have to eliminate Nee, she if knows of your secret she will tell Sila and if Sila finds out we will all die.”
“That assistant dare to play games with me huh,” Mr. Wattapol noted, “she will be lucky if she survive until sunrise tomorrow.”

(In Sila’s car)

Sila was driving Nee home as they parked outside her house.
“Thanks for the ride Sila,” Nee thanked him.
“No problem at all, thanks for the help today too,” Sila said.
“It’s my job,” Nee added as she was about to get out, “Oh Sila can I talk with you.”
“Sure what is it about?” Sila asked.
“Umm…can we talk outside?” Nee asked.
“Sure,” Sila replied as he got out.
Su-Nita waited in the car as Sila and Nee had their chat.
“I over heard Mr. Wattapol and Mr. Numwit conning the CEO of the Fruit Juice Company to make them win, but he disagreed and also there is something I’ve want to tell you.”
“What is it then?” Sila asked.
“I am afraid that Bua…umm,” Nee stopped.
“What about Bua?” Sila asked.
Nee couldn’t think of what to say as her phone started ringing.
“Sorry Sila,” Nee said.
“It’s okay, you can tell me some other time, bye,” Sila said as he left back.
Sila drove off as Nee answered her phone, “Hello.”
“If you dare mention my name to Sila, you will be lucky enough if you survived until sunrise tomorrow…” the voice said then the phone was disconnected.
Nee’s heart throbbed with fears as she ran back into her house and closed the door shut.

(At Bua’s condo)

Win waited outside her door as Bua walked up to him.
“What are you doing here for?” Bua asked.
Win rose up his head as he rose up, “I’m sorry about the other day.”
“It doesn’t matter anymore,” Bua replied, “from now on I won’t be living here anymore too.”
“What do you mean?” Win asked.
“I moving out,” Bua replied, “I found a better place where there is no one to annoy me.”
“I’m sorry if I had annoyed you,” Win replied.
“Just get out of my way,” Bua uttered as she pushed him away and walked in and closed the door.

(The Next day at the hospital)

Vie awaken as he opened his eyes and saw a whole bunch of people around him.
“Where am I?” Vie asked.
“Vie, you’ve awaken,” Alice said happily.
“Alice, P’Pakorn, Peung, Sila, Su-Nita, and Mike??? What are all you guys doing here for?” Vie asked.
“To visit you of course,” Pakorn replied.
“Really am I that valuable,” Vie jested.
“No…” Mike replied, “We got nothing to do so we decided to visit you.”
“Oh, really,” Vie commented, then remembered about the contest, “the contest.”
“Don’t worry Vie,” Alice stated.
“I’m sorry you lost the contest because of me,” Vie added.
“No dude,” Sila said, “I actually w…I mean we actually won.”
“What?” Vie was questioned.
Sila smiled to Su-Nita and then said, “All thanks to my Sunshine.”
“Really,” Vie said.
“Yup Vie, both Alice and Su-Nita will be in there, but too bad we all will be going to Hoi Han to do the filming and you’ll be here all alone,” Mike said.
“Hey, I want to go too,” Vie added, “but how come Alice is still in there?”
“Su-Nita doesn’t work for my company so we decided to do a combination, with the original and the representative of that night,” Sila stated.
“That’s great then,” Vie added, “Now who’s ready to party in Hoi Han!”
“Yeah!” they all screamed.

2 B CONTINUE CHAPTER 30

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Chapter 30: Win & the Diary

(That Sunday)

Win watches as the people carried boxes out of Bua’s room. He watched as Bua came out too and closed her door. She turns as she saw Win and glared then walked passed him. Win quickly follows her outside and grabbed her.
“What do you still want Win?” Bua asked angrily.
“Nothing, nothing at all,” Win replied.
“Then what is it?” Bua asked.
“I just want to say good bye to you,” Win said, “the little times you spent here may not have been special, but it was worth something to me.”
“Is that all?” Bua asked.
Win nodded as Bua got in the car. Win waved bye, but she ignored him as the driver drove off.

(At Su-Nita’s house)

The gate bell ringed as Su-Nita walked out.
“P’Sek,” Su-Nita smiled as she walked over to open it.
“How have you been doing?” Sek asked.
“Great,” Su-Nita replied, “so what are you doing here for?”
“Taking my vacation,” Sek replied.
“So where are you going?” Su-Nita asked.
“Still thinking,” Sek replied.
“How about going to Hoi Han with me and my crew?” Su-Nita added.
“Why are you going to Hoi Han?” Sek asked.
“To do a commercial for the Grand Hotel,” Su-Nita replied.
“Okay,” Sek said, “when will you be leaving?”
“Tomorrow,” Su-Nita replied, “we’ll be there for at least a week.”
“That’s good,” Sek stated, “perfect timing as well.”
“Oh, almost forgot,” Su-Nita said, “So when will you be leaving to Chiang Mai?”
“Sometimes soon,” Sek replied.
“Oh, come in, my mom and I just made lunch,” Su-Nita said.
Sek nodded as he followed Su-Nita in.

(At Bua’s New Condo)

“What do you think of this?” Mr. Numwit asked.
“It’s useable,” Bua replied, “so what does Wattapol want me to do next?”
“He wants you to go to Hoi Han,” Mr. Numwit noted.
“Sure, I’ll go,” Bua replied.
“But he wants you to make sure you can really catch Sila in your palm this time,” Mr. Numwit added.
“Not a problem at all,” Bua replied with a smile.

(The Next Day at Chaisuwan’s Advertise Co. Ltd.)

The people arrived as Sila came.
“Hi everybody,” Sila greeted them as they greeted him, “so is everyone here.”
“Boss, everyone is here except Alice,” Nee replied, “oh and “Su-Nita too.”
“Okay then,” Sila said.
Alice and Vie quickly approach the group as Pakorn and Peung followed behind with Mike too.
“Wow, so many people are going,” Mike noted.
“What are you doing here boy?” Phawat asked.
“Nice to see you again,” Mike said, “since P’Golf is gone on his honey moon it’s just boring to stay home so I decided to tag along.”
“That’s great,” Nee said.
“There are so many people going,” Peung noted.
“Yup,” Pakorn said.
“Are you sure we won’t be in anyone’s way?” Peung asked.
“I’m sure,” Pakorn replied.
“So is everyone here yet?” Sila asked.
“Not yet, there are still a couple more coming,” Nee added.
“We’re here,” Su-Nita called as Sek followed behind.
Sila watches them.
“Since everyone is here, let’s all go,” Sila stated.
All the workers got in the van as the other guys stood out there.
“Su-Nita,” Sila said, “let’s go in my car.”
“It’s okay, I can go with the other workers,” Su-Nita replied.
“It’s already packed,” Sila noted.
“Sila,” Vie said, “I’ll taking Alice, Pakorn and Peung.”
“K,” Sila replied.
“Let’s go,” Vie said.
“And I’ll be taking…umm,” Phawat said, “Nee and Mike, so anyone wants to come along?”
“I’ll go too,” Sek said.
“Me too,” Su-Nita added.
Sila quickly grabbed her hand as he said, “She’s going with me Phawat, and so you take whoever is left over.”
“K, Boss,” Phawat replied.
Sila dragged Su-Nita over to his car as he asked, “Why did you bring him?”
“Bring who?” Su-Nita asked.
“Your P’Sek,” Sila stated.
“Are you jealous?” Su-Nita asked jestingly.
Sila looked away as he replied, “I…I…umm,” he turns back around, “this is a job why did you bring friends?”
“You brought yours, why can’t I bring my brother?” Su-Nita asked.
Sila was irritated as he said, “Just get in.”
Su-Nita giggled as she got in and Sila drove off.

(At the Hoi Han)

The cars parked out side “Grand Hotel” as everyone got out. Sila walked up as the manager greeted him.
“Welcome Mr. Sila Chaisuwan,” the manager said.
“This is really a beautiful hotel,” Sila commented, “so you are?”
“Call me Mr. Chisuknok,” the manager replied, “come on in, the CEO of FJC awaits you.”
Then the workers set off to unpack their stuff, as others headed straight for the ocean.

(At Win’s condo)

Win was packing his stuff as his phoned ringed and he answered it.
“Hello,” Win answered.
“Son, are you coming home soon?” his father asked.
“Yeah dad, I’ll be there tomorrow,” Win replied.
“Okay then, we’ll see you tomorrow,” his father replied.
Win hung up as he walked over to his self and packaged his books. He grabbed a giant sack of books as the books all slipped out and dropped on the floor. Win took a deep breath as he bends and picks up the book and noticed the diary he took from Bua’s room that day.
“Bua’s dairy,” Win quickly whispered as he placed the other books in the box and stood up as he looked at the diary, “I totally forgot about this.”
Win flipped the book back and forth as he said to himself, “It wouldn’t hurt to take a sneaked peek of this diary.”
Win opened up the diary’s cover as he scanned the first page to find that the diary did not belong to Bua, but it belonged to “Daodern.”
“Daodern…” Win whispered, “This diary belonged to Dao, but how does Bua have it?”
Win thought for a while as he quickly flips through the pages and noticed some familiar names such as “Sila, Dad (Mr. Wattapol), Mr. Suntida, Mr. Numwit and even Alice. Win continues flipping the pages as he came upon the page with Bua’s name on it too. Win flipped back as he read the first few sentences, “Today was the day Alice and I had to share a photo shoot together. I went in early that day and blackmailed Alice into making Bua confesses that she loves Sila.”
“Bua loves Sila,” Win whispered, “that can’t be, and they are sisters and brothers.”
Win continued reading, “Alice followed Bua as she saw Bua locked Su-Nita up in the restroom. Why did Bua lock Su-Nita up, I too don’t know the answer. But, neither Alice nor Bua knew that I was behind them the whole time. Alice and Bua argue for a while until Bua finally confessed that she too loved Sila and she too will do anything to get him. And that was when I finally knew that what my father told me about Bua being the Chaisuwan’s adopted sister was true.”
Win closed the diary as he whispered, “Bua was only Sila’s adopted sister.” Win quickly stood up as he utters to himself, “so she ran from the wedding was because she loved Sila and not me.”
Win was shocked to found that the truth was always there, but it was him who couldn’t see it.

(That Night)

There was a barbeque going on at the beach as everyone was singing and eating. Some were even dancing too. Peung stood by a palm tree was Pakorn walked up to her.
“Peung, what are you looking at?” Pakorn asked.
“The stars are shining so brightly here,” Peung said.
“It’s because there are no lights,” Pakorn added.
“That’s true and the stars do shine brightly,” Peung said.
“But still not as brightly as the one beside me,” Pakorn utters.
Peung turns to him as he added, “The star in front of me may not shine as bright as the star in the sky, but it shines brightly within my heart.”
“You’re crazy,” Peung said as she ran off from him.
“Hey, wait for me,” Pakorn called.
Pakorn and Peung chased each other off to the shoreline as Mike sat down beside the camp fire. Phawat was singing as Nee and some other workers listened. Alice and Vie were barbequing as they keep arguing. While Su-Nita was walking along the other half of the shoreline as Sek runs up behind her.
“Aren’t you cold?” Sek asked.
“Nope, the air here is very refreshing, it’s just perfect,” Su-Nita replied.
Sek smiled as he asked, “Can I walk along with you?”
“Sure,” Su-Nita said.
Su-Nita and Sek walked along the shoreline as they talked and smiled. Sila and the Manager approach the fun as he noticed Su-Nita and Sek walking together happily.
Sila left the group as he approach the two.
“It’s so cold, why aren’t you guys gathering over there with the group?” Sila asked.
“Since Sila is here, I’ll be going then,” Sek said as he left.
Su-Nita continues walking as Sila asked irritatingly, “Aren’t you having fun?”
“Of course,” Su-Nita replied happily.
“Hey you guys come eat!” Vie shouted.
“Okay,” Su-Nita waved as she was going to walk away as Sila grabbed her arm, “where are you going?”
“To eat,” Su-Nita replied.
“Then let’s go together,” Sila said as he held Su-Nita’s hand and walked to the group.
Su-Nita tries to pull her hand away as Sila and her approaches the group. Sila tries to make Sek jealous as he took some barbeque meats and feed it to Su-Nita. Phawat continued singing as Sek watches Sila holding on tightly to Su-Nita’s hand. Sila watches Sek’s reaction as he continues. After the little camp fire dies out, everyone headed to sleep as Sila still held on to Su-Nita’s hand.
“Where are you going?” Sila asked.
“Sila, it’s late now, I have to go to sleep,” Su-Nita said.
“Okay then,” Sila said, “but…”
“But what?” Su-Nita asked.
Sila pulled her in as he kissed her forehead and said, “Good night.”
Then he left as Su-Nita thought, “He is so weird today.”

(At Hoi Han the next day)

They filmed half the commercial that day and left the other half for tomorrow. Su-Nita and Alice were exhausted.
“Okay, this is it for today,” the director said, “we’ll film the other half tomorrow.”
Su-Nita and Alice walked over as the workers handed them water bottles.
“You two were great today,” Sek commented.
“Thanks,” the two replied.
Mr. Chisuknok walks over to the group as he asked, “How well is the filming coming along?”
“Great sir,” the director said.
“That’s great then,” Mr. Chisuknok replied, “oh I almost forgot, this is my son Win.”
They looked at the manager’s son as they all saw Win.
“Win,” Vie and Alice said.
Win looked as he saw them too.
“Do all of you know each other?” Mr. Chisuknok asked.
“Of course dad, they are my friends,” Win replied.
“Really, that’s great then,” Mr. Chisuknok said.
Vie mumbles, “yeah, we’re very great friends.”
“I still have some things to do too, so feel free to ask my son if you need anything,” Mr. Chisuknok insisted as he left.
Alice walked up to Win and asked, “How come I didn’t know that you had parents?”
“Because you never asked and by the way I work independently,” Win replied as he looks to Sila then looks away as he asked, “so how long will you guys be staying here?”
“Until this Friday,” Su-Nita replied.
Win looked at her as he asked, “You don’t work for Sila right?”
“Oh, it’s a combination,” Su-Nita replied.
“Nice to have you here,” Win said taking out his hand to her.
Sila glared at them.
“Thanks,” Su-Nita replied as she was about to shake his hand.
Sila quickly grabbed her hand and said, “Let’s go find something to eat shall we.”
He took Su-Nita away as the others follow behind him leaving Win by himself.

Nat arrived at the front desk as she stated, “I came to see Sila.”
“Sorry Miss,” the lady said, “Boss is out for the week.”
“What?! Where did he go too?” Nat asked.
“Boss went to Hoi Han to finish up and assignment,” the lady replied.
Nat walked angrily out of the door as she walked over to her car and mumbled, “What is Sila doing in Hoi Han?”

(That Afternoon)

Bua arrived at the hotel as she walked out to search for Sila. She enter the Grand Hotel as she found Sila walking along some old dude. Bua quickly ran up and place her arm around Sila.
“I thought I wouldn’t be able to find you,” Bua stated.
“Sorry sir,” Sila said to Mr. Chisuknok.
“Its fine,” he said as he left leaving Bua and Sila alone.
“What are you doing here?” Sila asked angrily turning towards Bua.
“I miss you na…” Bua replied hugging him again.
Sila quickly pulls her away as he said, “Bua I told you that I can only be your brother,” Sila stated as he started walking away.
“I don’t care about that, what I know is that from now on I have the same right as every other girl to love you too,” Bua stated.
Sila glared at her as he walked away.
“P’Sila…P’Sila…” Bua shouted following him as she bumped into Pakorn.
“Sorry,” Pakorn said.
Bua looked to find that it was Pakorn.
“Bua…” Pakorn whispered.
Bua rolled her eyes, “What are you doing here?”
“Taking a vacation, how about you?” Pakorn asked.
“It’s none of your business,” Bua replied.
“Is there something wrong?” Pakorn asked.
“No, just get out of my way,” Bua said pushing Pakorn to the side as she ran after Sila.
Pakorn stared confusingly at Bua.

(Outside)

“Sila…P’Sila…” Bua called.
Sila ignored her as he continued walking.
“Sila…P’Sila…” Bua called again as Sila still ignored her.
She became angered and faked that she twisted her ankle.
“Aaaahhhhh…” Bua screamed as she fell on the ground.
Sila stopped as he quickly turns around to help her.
“Are you okay Bua?” Sila asked helping her up.
Bua quickly tipped over to Sila as they almost fell over. Bua stared contsantly at Sila as he looked away. He helped her over to a bench where he took a look at her ankle.
“You twisted your ankle a little, it’ll be fine in just a couple of days,” Sila stated as he rose up.
“Thanks you,” Bua said, “It shows you still care for me.”
“Because you are still my sister,” Sila replied.
Bua looked angrily away as she saw Su-Nita coming. She quickly rose up and hugged Sila.
“Sila I know you still care for me, I know,” Bua stated, “I still love you the same as always.”
Su-Nita stopped as she looked and noticed Bua. But who was she hugging?
“Bua I told you already that we can only be siblings,” Sila shouted pushing her away as she fell down.
“Sila,” Su-Nita quickly whispered as she walked over to help Bua up.
“Are you okay?” Su-Nita asked.
Bua faked crying as Sila quickly pulls Su-Nita away from her.
“Let’s go,” Sila said.
“But…” Su-Nita couldn’t finish as Sila dragged her off.
Bua rose up after they left as she whispered in tears, “You’ll see it one day Sila and I’ll make sure you hate Su-Nita as much as how you have hurt me.”
Bua wiped her tear as she looked wickedly at them.

(Back to Sila and Su-Nita)

“What do you think you were doing?” Su-Nita asked, “she is you sister.”
“She’s not the same old sister I know anymore,” Sila replied.
“But still you shouldn’t be this mean to her,” Su-Nita added.
“You don’t understand it,” Sila stated.
“I know Bua loves you, but still you shouldn’t have pushed her that hard,” Su-Nita added.
“Su-Nita, don’t get yourself involve in my problems will you,” Sila shouted at her.
“I just want to help you so you and your sister can become siblings again,” Su-Nita stated.
“Can you just stay away from this, I hate it when you worried too much about something like this,” Sila replied.
Su-Nita stared at him as he realized he said something wrong.
“I…I didn’t mean to…” Sila was interrupted.
“I understand,” Su-Nita replied as she backed a little and ran off.
“Su-Nita…” Sila called running after her.
As Sila chased after Su-Nita, she bumped into Win.
“Sorry,” Win apologizes as Su-Nita looks at him.
“Win, do you have time?” Su-Nita asked.
Win nodded as she pulled him away.
Sila stopped as he saw Su-Nita pulling Win away. He slammed his fist into the tree beside him as he looked back at them.

(Back to Su-Nita and Win)

“Is everything alright between you and Sila?” Win asked.
Su-Nita nodded her head.
“How come you look so down?” Win asked.
“Just got some thoughts stuck to my head, that’s all,” Su-Nita replied.
“How about I share some of my thoughts with you and you share some of yours with me?” Win asked, “Let’s see if we can help each other out.”
Su-Nita nodded at him as he continued on, “I loved this girl, but she seems to love someone else,” Win said, “I’ve tried my best to make her happy, but it doesn’t see as she cared a little for me, even after I told her I loved her, it still hasn’t worked.”
“Win, you have to open your eyes to see the contrast of this world,” Su-Nita said.
“What do you mean?” Win asked.
“Seeing from your view point, you only loved within your mind, not your heart,” Su-Nita said.
“My mind?” Win asked.
“You think you love her, but it was only the mind that triggers that movement, for which your heart do feel pain, for she is not yet the one you have been looking for,” Su-Nita said.
“So you mean that I don’t love her, I only thought I did?” Win asked.
“You should try listening to your heart, it helps to understand your own feelings,” Su-Nita said as she took Win’s hand and placed it on his heart.
“Thanks Su-Nita,” Win said, “I’ll try listening to my heart.”
Su-Nita smiled at him as Win added, “But that wasn’t what I meant to ask you?”
Su-Nita turned around as Win utters to her, “I know that Bua loves Sila.”
“Bua told you?” Su-Nita asked.
“No, I figure it out myself,” Win replied, “she is actually not the person you may think she is on the outside.”
“But don’t you love her Win?” Su-Nita asked.
“I do, but it must have been only with my mind,” Win replied with a smile.
Su-Nita looked at him as he stared constantly at her.
“So how about you, do you have anything to share?” Win asked.
Su-Nita shook her head.
“Come on, I promise I won’t tell anyone,” Win said pinkly promising to her.
Su-Nita smiled as she replied, “I don’t really have any secrets to hide or any thoughts to share, but there has been something I’ve always really wanted to know the answer too.”
“What is it then?” Win asked.
“The death of my father,” Su-Nita replied.
Win quickly remembered about the diary as he whispered, “the diary.”
Su-Nita was confused, “What did you say?”
“Oh, umm…nothing,” Win replied.
“Yup that’s the only thing in my mind now,” Su-Nita added.
Win looked at her and asked, “How can you, I mean, how do you live your life happily even though the obstacles in your life were difficult?”
“Happiness is the scar that you have to look pass to find,” Su-Nita replied, “everything in my life I looked to it as a strength to learn from to become stronger, that was the happiness that I have created.”
“Wow,” Win sighed, “you’re a deep thinker.”
“And your not that bad of a friend too,” Su-Nita commented.
The two both laughed at each other as the evening drew in.

(That Evening)

There was a party going on at the hotel as they all sat outside. Sila was at a corner talking to a businessman as Su-Nita and Alice chatted.
“Su-Nita, do think that Bua is acting weirdly lately?” Alice asked.
“Why?” Su-Nita asked.
“You have to be careful Su-Nita, you know Bua loves Sila,” Alice reminded her, “seeing Bua here with us is very awkward.”
“Thanks Alice,” Su-Nita said.
“Alice, come over here,” Vie shouted.
“Okay already,” Alice replied, “sorry I have to go.”
“What’s talking you so long?” Vie complained.
“I’m coming alright,” Alice shouted as she stumbled over to Vie.
“Su-Nita can you go grab us some plates,” Vie asked.
“Sure,” Su-Nita said as she left.
Sila was still talking to his business person as someone loudly calls him from behind, “Sila!”
Everyone along with Sila turned around as they saw Nat. Nat quickly walked over as she hugged and kissed Sila.
“Why didn’t you invite me, Sila?” Nat asked.
“Nat, how did you know I was here?” Sila asked.
“I phoned your house, but nobody answered, so I decided to come visit you at your work place, and then they told me you came here, so I followed you,” Nat replied.
Sila wanted to remove her hand away from his, but didn’t want to do it in front of all those other people. Alice glared at her then left back to what she and Vie were doing as everyone else did too. Bua walked up to Nat and greeted her.
“Hello, Nat,” Bua said.
“What is she doing here for?” Nat asked angrily.
“The same as you,” Bua replied.
“What!” Nat shouted as everyone looked at her again, “what does she mean Sila?!”
Everyone was looking at Nat again as Su-Nita came out with the plates, “I got the plates,” Su-Nita said as everyone stared at her even Nat.
Su-Nita looked at Nat holding on tightly to Sila’s arm as Sila quickly pulled Nat’s arm away and insisted, “Let me help you Su-Nita.”
Nat quickly whispered to herself, “Su-Nita.” Then it reminded her of that day in the parking lot when Bua told her about the person Sila truly loves.
“Here, I’ll help you,” Sila said.
Su-Nita handed Sila the plates as Nat quickly walked over and pulled Sila away as the plates dropped.
“I’m sorry,” Su-Nita said.
“Here, let me help you,” Sila insisted as he helped Su-Nita pick up the plates.
Nat looked at them as she couldn’t hold her temper anymore.
“Give it to me Sila, I’ll take it back in,” Su-Nita said.
“It’s okay, I can do it,” Sila stated pulling the broken glass back.
Nat quickly pulled Sila up as the piece of glass cut Su-Nita’s finger.
“Su-Nita,” Sila said shockingly.
“I’m fine,” Su-Nita said as she grabbed the plates and walked quickly back inside as the others watched Nat and Sila.
Win enter in following Su-Nita.
“Sila, you don’t need to worry about her, it is just a cut, she won’t die from it,” Nat stated.
Sila just pulled off her hand as he followed behind Su-Nita with Nat standing there looking stupidly. Alice and Vie giggled as they continue, and everyone else went back to doing what they were doing as Bua walked beside her.
“Now you see,” Bua noted, “I told you that Sila loves her.”
Nat glared angrily at Bua as Bua walked ahead a little and whispered, “Follow me.”

(Inside the hotel)

Win brought over a first aid kit as Su-Nita stood there by the trashcan in the kitchen of the hotel.
“Are you okay?” Win asked.
“I’m okay, it’s just a little cut,” Su-Nita replied.
“Here, let me help you,” Win stated.
Win walked over as he took a look at Su-Nita’s finger. He cleaned it then blows it a little as he bandaged her finger.
“Thanks Win,” Su-Nita said.
“Just think of it as a repay for that advice,” Win replied.
Su-Nita smiled as she pulled back her hand. Win smiled then he left as Sila walked up to her from the other corner.
“Let me see you finger?” Sila asked taking her hand.
“Don’t worry, Win helped me bandaged it already,” Su-Nita said.
“Win,” Sila stated, “is he trying to be Mr. Nice Guy now?”
“Sila, be nice,” Su-Nita said.
“Okay…okay,” Sila said as he took her hands in and looked at it carefully.
Sila kissed her finger as Su-Nita quickly pulled her hand away saying, “Sila…”
“I’m just kissing the boo boo to make it feel better,” Sila replied.
Su-Nita and Sila smiled at each other as he blew her finger to ease the pain.
Win watched from the corner as he can see how much Sila loves Su-Nita, and then he turned away. While from the other corner, Bua and Nat were looking at them too.
“Now you see,” Bua stated loudly.
“So what do you want me to do?” Nat asked.
“I know you’re not in this for Sila, but for his money you will,” Bua said.
“If you know what I want then why don’t you just pay to get rid of me,” Nat stated.
“But I know if you run out, you’ll always return,” Bua replied.
“So what are you up too?” Nat asked.
“I want you to take Sila away from Su-Nita, do all that you can to make Su-Nita jealous, while I keep feeding Sila with lies about Su-Nita,” Bua stated.
“How much for this?” Nat asked.
“You name the price and I will pay it,” Bua said.
“Five million,” Nat said.
“Sure, five million, but you have to accomplish it first before I pay you,” Bua stated.
“That is a piece of cake,” Nat said.
“So do you agree?” Bua asked.
“Of course,” Nat replied.
Bua and Nat shook hands as Nat walked off.
Bua laughed, “How stupid are you? Five million for this, if I get Sila, he’ll be worth more than all that!”

(Back to Sila and Su-Nita)

“Forgive for what I said earlier,” Sila said.
Su-Nita pulled her hand away replying, “Let me think about it.”
Sila hugged her, “Come on, you know I’m only worried when my Sunshine is worried.”
Su-Nita giggled quietly as Nat quickly called, “Sila!”
The two both looked at Nat as Su-Nita pulled away from him.
Nat walked over and placed her arms around Sila’s arms, “Let’s go find something to eat na.”
“I’ll leave you guys on your own,” Su-Nita said leaving off.”
Sila was about to stop her as Nat stopped him.

(Back at the party)

The buffet was set at the corner of the pool as the tables were set around it. Everyone grabbed their food as they search for a place to sit. Sila pulled a seat for Su-Nita as Nat quickly sat in it.
“Thanks Sila,” Nat said.
Sila turns to Su-Nita as she replied, “I’ll go sit some where else.”
Then she walked off as Nat said, “Sila sit here,” and she pulled him next to her.
Nat kept feeding Sila and sharing food with him as he ignored her. Sila watches as Win approaches the table Su-Nita was sitting at.
“Can I join you?” Win asked.
Su-Nita nodded as Win sat down and Sila watched them. Nat looked at Sila and asked, “Sila, what are you looking at?”
“Nothing,” Sila replied as he continued eating and glancing at them.
Nat turns to see Su-Nita and Win together as she added, “Look Sila, now they’re sharing food.”
Sila looked as he saw Win placing some of his food on Su-Nita’s plate.
“Thanks Win,” Su-Nita said, “I’ve never tried eating squad before.”
“It’s really good,” Win said, insisting her to take a bit, “go ahead and try it.”
Su-Nita took a bit as she replied, “It really is good.”
She smiled at Win as Win smiled back at her, while Sila watch jealously from afar.
“Sila, who is the guy sitting with Su-Nita?” Nat asked.
“The manager of this Hotel’s son,” Sila replied as he ate his food trying to ignored Su-Nita and Win.
Nat watched them as she added, “They seem to be getting along very well, don’t you think they make such a cute couple.”
Sila raised his head to her and glared then turn his head towards Su-Nita and Win as he saw Sek and Mike joining the two too.
“Wow, there are more guys joining them,” Nat noted, “she must be someone really special to them.”
Sila watches as Sek handed her a glass of punch and she took it, as Mike placed the desert on the table and they sat down. They were all laughing and giggling as Sila watched angrily.
“She does love the courting of men,” Nat added, “so lucky; I wonder how special is she to each of them?”
Sila glares at her as he rose up and said, “I don’t have the appetite to eat anymore.”
Sila left off as Nat quickly rose up after him.
“Sila wait for me,” Nat called as she quickly ran and place her arm around his.
“Nat I want to be alone,” Sila stated.
“We hadn’t had a good talk in a while, can’t we just talk nicely like before,” Nat said.
Sila looked at her as he walked ahead.
“Sila wait for me,” Nat called again as she ran after him.

2 B CONTINUE CHAPTER 31

jeeja

Wow 2 chapters!
Finally Win read the diary, since he got it 4 so long.
Urgh, Bua >_<

Sila n Su-Nita are adorable! :D
Got some bad feeling in the next chapter. Bua n Wattapol r bad! X_X

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^I know it's been kinda long now but Pearl hasn't give me anything yet...so sorry, I'll PM you when I have it...:D