Give Me 5: Concert Rate A

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
You can hear Ken P and Mario singing during the 4+1 Superstar Concert. I don't think they're good singers but I'll give them an A for effort lol. As for the special guests, it's confirmed that Yaya will be Nadech's guest. I hope Mario will get Baifern or Taew since it's only appropriate to invite his koo kwans and Min for Weir, Namtarn for Ken and Chalida for James. 

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry, I forgot to put up YT links of the concert for reference. I can't seem to find the video of Ken P but here's Mario. 

[youtube]http://youtu.be/FTZ2JLbmHzE[/youtube]

Credits. vanna meyelle

Mario's voice is a little too high pitched for my liking. It's okay when he talks but when he sings, that's another story. Ken doesn't sing with a lot of emotion nor does his voice have a lot of range. Of all the guys, I think James has the nicest voice and has the most control and ability/technique. Nadech probably has the best stage presence and versatility.

Those pairings were only my guesses/hopes na. Between the two girls, I think Taew has the better chance of being the guest considering the buzz of their current lakorn. A Supachai isn't on good terms with Baifern's personal manager even though Baifern herself is okay with him. I believe he finds work for her occasionally since she used to be under his management but I question whether he would promote Mario/Baifern's pairing. 

Namtarn actually likes to sing. I won't necessarily say she's good but tolerable, depending on the song. 

Here's a video. (She LOVES this song)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaywFXKqkzE[/youtube]

Credits: Dek Pichy

My instinct tells me that Chalida will be part of it and I can't think of anyone else that's associated with James besides her. It'd be a nice opportunity since she didn't end up being the guest during the 4+1 Concert. I don't think she's a good singer but if there's a chance to see her with James again, why not? 

Weir - Mai Davika is another girl that's known to be his koo kwan but for sure it won't be her so I'm putting my hopes on Min. 

I just realized that almost all the girls I mentioned were/are presenters for Mistine. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Really?!? I think Weir is the best out of all of them. Lol. He has a nice soothing voice and has sung for many OST's. I've only seen him sung slow and romantic songs and he looks suave doing it. Idk about jumpy songs. I have to see if he can dance. Lol. 

Is it just me or does Weir look...too old for his age? Honestly, he looks about 30, which is too old to fit in with these youngins.
Anyways! Totally looking forward to James Ma singing and dancing skills because as far as I know, the guy made it to the semi-final of the Star 7! :woot2: Nadech looks hotter and hotter everyday...omg, that's what I call eye-candy! Ken looks the same. LOL. I hope Mario's voice improved. Hahaha!

fun

Expired Sarnie
That was a terrible song. I cringe when they count in English lol 1.2.3.4.5 is fine but the 6.7.8.9 is not. I hopethey dont sing any English song!!! I have to already suffer them in kpop. I noticed that Thai pop is starting to use them frequently nowadays too.

As many have pointed out, the song is cringe worthy.  I don't know who wrote that song or chose it, but couldn't they have picked a song that used Thai lyrics entirely?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:
I really dislike the song but I liked James's little solo part, Nadech just can't stand still lol. It's hard to believe Weir is only three years older than Mario. 
HOLY MOLEY! That's true. Lol. Weir looks so much manlier though. @ThatSouthernAsianChick, Weir IS turning 30. Lol.

cecilia

Staff member
Hahaha .. Nadech and his stage presence .. can't stop moving around too much! 

The other four were kind of blah -- need to be more enthusiastic  lol 

Mahalo said:
The song is so lame. Lol. Nadech is so hyper. He does have the best stage presence. 
Hahaha! You're so right. Nadech always gives his all during live stage performances. Kudos to that.

Uhm...Weir should just stick with looktoong. LOL. His voice is only suitable for looktoong!
Out of all of them, Weir has the most experience but Nadech has the best overall performance. I can't wait for this concert (Thai concerts are always entertaining to me). Anticipating James Ma the most. Gonna be the first time I see him on stage. Yes!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
He's a cutie. Him and Nadech are the best looking out of the five guys here in my opinion. I love how James has monolids too. Not a lot of Thai actors have that. It makes him look sort of Korean. And when he smiles, he has the "eye smile". ^_^

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
This is like the best thing that ever happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol reading the previous posts about everyone's singing was very funny. I'm super in love with Mario since Rising Sun. Anything he does to me is now beautiful.. He can blow my ears out and I wouldn't even know it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mario is like a Ken T to me. When they sing, they just melt me even when they are not vocally talented. Ken won me over in Oum Ruk. 

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
Lol bella, you cracked me up XD

lol @janajelly1 I think the only person I'm not as excited about is Ken Phupoom. But he doesn't seem to have a bad voice, he just doesn't seem to know how to sing..
Thank you P' A Supachai!!! Not only did his dreams come true but he made millions of people happy at the same time. I'm actually a big fan of JMA and Nadech.. Recently a big fan of Mario. And always a fan of Weir. I watched DKD and at times I like Ken but I don't know if I'm a fan yet.