Gas Pricing Issues!!!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I really need to go pump my gas. Its suppose to go up some more tonight. *aigOo*

Pimmy

sarNie Fansubber
Oh well,
It's already been two weeks for the ridiculous gas price. The news said that the price would lower down again to around $2.70 per gallon after the oil company fixed those tower in Gulf of Mexico. The reason for the jump in price was all blame to Katrina.
Still, it wouldn't make any sense to me that the oil company using this opportunity from the disaster to increase the gas price.
However, Forbes magazine predicted that, we might reach $100per barrell of gas price at the end of this year. And now, at $3/gallon, we're just at the price of $70/barrell.
So we might see a drop in gas price just for now, and the price would go up again, and eventually it will reach around $5/gallon.

Are you guys ready for this?

Bou

sarNie Adult
wow..das alot of money!....but here in Canada we are payin about like 103.6 or somethin like that and yesturday it went down to 99.9/litre and todai i think it was 98.9/litre...but yea das wat i also heard how the gas prices are gettin lower for now tho but it will go up again who knows wen!!!

cecilia

Staff member
*sign..i use the last drop of my gas yesterday..

end up going to the KWIK TRIP..good thing its still 2.99 otherwise..i'll die...lol..

it cost me 50 dollars just to fill up my suv...I'M DYing of gas price..sometime i dont' even want to go to work cuz of too much spending..keke..but more than likely..i rather skip work and stay online..keke...

but anyway..beyond the point..i HATE GAS PRICE..i remember the old day when i i just got my permit..gas cost me 45 cent per gallon...aigoo..and now..it fly rocket high..killing me...

The last time i saw our gas price here in northglenn it was like 2.95 a gallon... GOSH i hope it keeps going back down.... :)

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I think we might have to ride horse to work now, its so expensive :(

Bou

sarNie Adult
ahhh omg..the prices are gon go up again!juss a couple of days ago it was only like 98.9 cents/litre....i was fine wit that price..that price was heaven to me up herein canada...but HOLY tomorrow its gon go up to maybe even $2.50/litre..thats insane!...i think i will hafta like ride buses...bike...run...skooter...etc from now on...grrr....and my gas tank isnt small either...and wow...u guyz hafta payy so much for gas too....oo yea todai i went to fill up my gas tank right...like juss 30 mins ago...it was at 103.4/litre....and i had to go to two gas stationns...becasue they ran out of gas i was like yikes!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I just pump my gas today too...

Cost me $35 to fill up. Lucky its only 2.89 today should had pump yesterday it was 2.83

At least my gas is full now. At the rate i go back and forth it only takes 3days and a half and i'll be empty again.